Big Bad Wolfess and Becca Malik's planning thread

Chat Noir

Wolfstar
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Online Availability
I'm online pretty much most of the day, unless I'm working, then I'll be off from about 10am to 3:30, or from about 5pm to 11pm (UK time)
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Real-Life, Modern, Magical, Romance, Fanbased
Ok, so should we do character bios out first? Or plot?

Plot first so we can do the bios after and I can remember

No problem - so, how about our two wolves meet up in the woods after both being chased by humans and hunted. My character would be injured perhaps

Yeah that could work. And then they go deeper and deeper into the woods trying to get as far away as possible from the humans. Hmm, What if they find something? Like... I don't know...

another small pack? maybe... how about that? and do you mind if I am a female wolf as well?

Yeah maybe, and that's fine if you're female. Wolf's rain popped into my head on this haha. i haven't seen that in a while

ok, so character bios now?

Sure

Name: QuintabellaNickname: <st2:Sn w:st="on">Quinn</st2:Sn>Breed: Timber <st1:PersonName w:st="on"><st2:GivenName w:st="on">Wolf</st2:GivenName>
<st2:Sn w:st="on">Gender</st2:Sn></st1:PersonName>
: Female
Pack or Tribe: Loner
Kin: None
Mate/Crush: A Fox
Personality: <st2:Sn w:st="on">Quinn</st2:Sn> is somewhat distrustful most of the time no matter how long she has known a creature. She is trustworthy, dependable and loyal, but she is untrusting and prefers to depend on herself. She can be protective as well although if put into a bad mood it can be bad for everyone.
Description:
Height: 3.5'Weight: <st1:metricconverter w:st="on" ProductID="150 lbs">150 lbs</st1:metricconverter>Body Style: long and lean but still muscular and the she-wolf carries herself on long thick legs ending with large paws.Fur: black with some lighter patches on her undersideEye Color: Gold

Name: Kira

Fur Colour:
Snowy White
Eye Colour: Blue
Rank: (Alpha Male, Alpha Female, Beta Male, Beta Female, or just a normal pack member) -
previous
Alpha Female
History: Kira travelled for months in the cold wilderness, before she found a small pack, which she quickly took control of, working her way up the ranks to becoming the Alpha Female, which she then lost when a hunter killed her mate and the other wolves in the pack.
Personality: She is dominant, and is confident within her previous role as The Alpha Female, but she is also caring, and wishes to have cubs someday.

Want me to start the actual thread?