Biden is out.

Biden is a good man, and I did want him to run, but he acts on patience. Which is a good thing, no less.

So instead I must invent a time machine to make sure that Ron Paul becomes president! Hopefully.

I think part of the reason Biden's not running now is because now it's almost too late to start raising money for a campaign and getting his foot in. The others have already been campaigning and fundraising for months. The Bidens were still getting over the loss of their son.

That being said, Biden's been one of the quietest VPs I can remember. He's a good, friendly guy, a bit socially clumsy at times, but very likeable. Aside from that, I know little to nothing about his politics.

As for Clinton vs. Bernie, I don't know who'll get the nomination at this point. Both are moving for change, but Hilary is a lot more moderate about her approach, while Bernie is much more immediate. I think, like Obama, he'd fight hard to get some real changes pushed through, especially if the Democrats win the House back. Personally, I like Bernie.

Money-wise, I don't think it has as huge an amount of difference. Obama, like Bernie, ran a grassroots campaign both times, and the piles of money the other candidates were amassing didn't help them. Remember, Hillary's run before, also with tons of campaign funds. Maybe she's wiser and has more experience this time around; I think that'll make much more difference than the amount of money she has.

I look forward to watching the circus like I always have. It's always entertainment to those not voting.

Reactions: Thought Manifest
Reactions: Legens Legentis
I think I'm gonna start getting hyped about a third party candidate just for the hell of it.

I think I'm gonna start getting hyped about a third party candidate just for the hell of it.
Seriously. I am tired of both of the two current parties.

I want something fresh. Not just some slogans about "we need change".