Beyond Your Expectations

• Thread starter Zyxis Ouroboros ReArchtype
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zyxis Ouroboros ReArchtype

Original poster
Are you looking for a long-term group for a stat-based, play-by-post forum RPG? Cool, I am looking for new players. I noticed that Iwaku had no active advertisement threads and it seemed like a good time to make one. I made this game myself and have updated it constantly to make an interesting game with interesting characters, plenty of room to grow and progress in the direction You want, and a massive setting to suit the tastes of whoever takes part. A few "selling points" my friends told me to talk about are: how you are able to play as nearly anything. As long as you don't start as a human or godling, you have pretty much free reign, as you will see from the races of the characters in the Info thread and how you get free and high-quality art for your character. I have been working on this entirely homebrew system for years now, and have always welcomed new members. If you think you might be interested(or you are bored and desperate enough), go ahead and take a peek at these links. Feel free to DM me if you like what you see and we will move to Discord where I will personally help you create your character and, afterwards, add you to the game's server.

OPEN SIGNUPS - Beyond Your Expectations

OPEN SIGNUPS - Beyond Your Expectations (Info, Signups, and OOC chat)

Status
Not open for further replies.