"Sorta kinda maybe not really the same thing at all. Miki, I don't know much about you at all, so I just got you clothing. But it is magic clothing. You channel Exin into it to repair it." Kheire smiles and hands him the magic garments.

The brunette nodded, his face as impassive as ever, as he accepted the apparel. He ran his fingers through the fabric and tested out its strength, "Thanks, Dorm Advisor..." Miki quickly clothed himself and hastily moved back behind Val, taking (albeit poor) cover from anything else that tried to poke him.

Quin smiled. "I got you a tie, it's green with stripes." Quin smiles and looks at Kheire. "It would compliment your scales very well."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thank you, Quin. But why did you get me a gift? Usually, it is the person who goes on a trip that brings back gifts. Which is why I got you some rarer blood types from different races." Kheire hands him a paper bag as he takes the tie, curious as to why he got it and why Miki seems to be hiding from him. "Oh, and who would like their gift next?"

"No presents at the dinner table!" Ren declared, folding his arms. His anticlimactic stature (or lack thereof) combined with his bright red oven gloves didn't make him look all that authoritative, and he quickly shied away after a handful of people gave him odd looks, his face glowing.

"Because you've been really nice and you should get a gift, so I got you a fancy tie!" Quin smiles "thanks for the blood." He starts to look at the paper bag getting a grin.

Val exclaimed something in her native language that sounded like cursing when the strange male startled her. She attempted to regain her composure quickly, like always.
She looked around the room at her friends and suddenly felt a great warmness fill her. However, this was quickly dispersed as Sammy ran into the room and grabbed food off of the table.

Kheire smiles and ties the tie loosely around his neck before looking at Sammy and Val. "I didn't forget you three either. Give Zephy his later." He hands Val a few wrapped packages. "Also, thank you, Quin, for the tie. Ren, does that mean you don't want your present?"

Valentina blinks at the presents and almost cries. Wow she's being very emotional today.
"Do, do I open them?"

At the moment the meaning of the question was registered by Ren's mind, his body stiffened entirely.

To receive a gift, he would without a doubt be in ecstasy, even more so from Kheire, who would almost definitely teach him about numerous intriguing things with it. At the same time, his own personal principle that meals were a vital and prioritised part of the day, to be attended by all and interrupted by none, forcibly stayed his hand in some sort of exotic emotional torture.

"W-well... Um... Well... I..."

Quin looks up form the blood bag and looks towards Ren. "Ren can you teach me how to cook? I haven't cooked since my fam...." Quin slightly frowns and looks at Ren he begins to smile thinking abiut everyone together as a family again.

Ren smiled sheepishly.
"Well, I can't do many simple things..." he admitted. "A lot of what I make is a bit strange and I'm not sure where it comes from. I can do my best, though!"
With that, he sat down in the closest chair, and had an idea.

Quin's face lit up like a little kid getting candy. "REALLY?!?.... I mean really? You'd teach me?" Quin smiles brightly.

"I-I can do my best!" Ren promised, not wanting to have his enthusiasm too dampened by the fact he was now expected to be good at something.

"Thank you so much Ren!" Quin smiles "I haven't cooked in a long time, I apologize in advance for burning or fucking things up." Quin laughs while he says it, happy as can be.

After her classes, out of boredom, she went to the nearby forest with her hell cat. She was bored and hyper, and was honestly in need of a good battle to catch up with the others.
'I'm so weak compared to Kheire...I need to work harder', the Nekomata thought solemnly to herself. Through her sulking, Vivi went deeper into the forest then she normally would've, seeing a wide gap in the ground that led about twenty-five feet deep. A waterfall started where the ten feet mark started, and made a mid-sized pond that was big enough for someone's bathtub. Around the pond were little goblin statues with inscribed nameplates in another language and glowing mushrooms, growing bigger as they led deeper in.

"Yes. Hell. Yes." She took a few steps back and switched quickly for favor of black tights and a black tight long sleeve shirt. This was not enough. Vivi needed something stronger for this dungeon. She ripped out her chains from her baggy battle pants and ripped off nearby wood, tying the planks to her arms, legs, torso, and back. This would do, not much, but at least help her in case of battles.

With a grin, she gave a battle cry and started with a run as she jumped in the tunnel. Catching herself in the waterfall half way, she landed in the pond gracefully. Vivi looked around at the huge tunnel that went around what was probably a very huge cave/river system.
To the right, was a lighter current and a more shallow part of the river while the left looked like it was rushing in with a deep, rocky path. She guessed there was no point but to go right.

She trudged through the mud as she equipped her smoke bombs to her left side of her waist and her stun grenades to the right side of her waist. The cave was too small and unstable for a real bomb, and she wasn't going to risk it collapsing on her or worse, covering up her exit. Counting how many healing bombs and runic bombs she had, her runic bombs counting to twenty and her healing bombs to two. Healing bombs would be saved for the final run...small runic bombs, she could make when taking a quick break. The cave had enough resources for small bomb making, and had plenty more for advanced potions.

Vivi took out a soft wool bag she made from her bed sheets, grabbing some glowing mushrooms and safely put them in, making sure they wouldn't get crushed just yet. Up ahead in a big clump of sloppy mud, were green glowing remnants of spider webs that were now submerged in water. It had made sense, since there was no way that the water was going back to the waterfall, and the waterfall was constantly gushing water. This place would probably flood in about a year. Grabbing the eggs and putting them in the sack, her ears twitched as she heard something slip into the water slowly, the Nekomata going stiff as she uncaptured her axe from the pen. Vivi quickly turned around and raised it in defense.

What she saw was something protruding from the water as it slowly crept closer towards her side of the river. Only three feet away from her now, the alligator beast growled as it jumped up and opened its jaws wide, keeping it up in a means of threatening to snap down on anything anytime. Two more came up behind with a growl and a hiss, now cornering the stiff Nekomata.
Vivi quickly scanned her challengers, considering going for the center one so it would be easier to knock into either or both remaining beasts.

Unfortunately, the center creature came for an attack first, jumping up high enough to snap at her face. She quickly used her first plan and smacked the hilt of her axe against the alligator's snout, knocking it to the ground and stepping on its snout as she swung her axe in the side of the left retreating alligator, ripping the blade out of the dying creature and moving on to the right one's skull before it could even try to make a move. Vivi jumped off the struggling gator and stared it down as if daring it to make a move. The beast abandoned its endeavors, in favor of feasting on its companions' carcasses.

Without notice, she continued on her path, being wary as to not disturb any more magical beasts. Before she could enter a more cave-like setting where the stream shortened, two more alligators moved into view. Growing irritated by this now, The Nekomata set up one her stun grenades and rolled them towards the alligators, using her axe to propel herself backwards. While the beasts were incapacitated Vivi ran past the two alligators before they could realize what had happened.

With a sigh of relief she continued on to the cave-like part of the dungeon, noticing the fluttering of leathery wings above. Vivi started to slow her pace down and keep herself silent, putting away her axe and looking around for more equipment that she could loot. Hearing a chiming noise as she passed by a small glowing shrub, she looked down and quickly picked it up with a grin. That was a perfect reagent for a damaging stamina spell with the spider eggs. If she got nightshade, that would be a miracle.

Deciding her silence would be better as a rogue; she shifted quickly into her animal form and crept low to the ground. 'Aaalthough...what's the point of going through a dungeon if you don't have fun..? No, I need to keep from making loud noises, it'll wake the bats.' she thought with a shake of her head. She needed to learn restraint so she could win her next fight with Renya or Kheire. Padding steadily forward was the way to go.

Once finally out of the bats area, she moved a rock over the entrance to keep her safer, she looked around before opting to dig into the side of the cave, clawing at the soft dirt and making a hole. The Nekomata curled up as she pulled out a small pen she left hidden in her fur, she wasn't stupid, and she kept pens on both her human and cat form. Getting out a big sturdy leaf, she adjusted it perfectly in front of her and released a salmon covered in a golden sauce, laying down and nibbling on it slowly. "This is tiring, but so fun...can't wait to get home and have some ice cream..." she muttered to herself, feeling like she deserved a break.

After a short pause for eating and relaxing Vivi nudged the rock aside and slipped out. Shifting to her human form, the Nekomata stretched and continued her journey to the end of the tunnel.

Continuing forward, she caught sight of a small purple flower. Normally, this would not have struck her as odd. What did get her attention was that a nearby rat that squeaked loudly as it died next to the flower after only a minute. 'Poison blooms..? Hell. Yes.' she cheered internally as she ran up to it quickly and plucked it swiftly before it could release its poisonous spores. She brought out her cotton bag again and put the little flower in, ears twitching in delight.

The sound of rushing water quickly got her attention when she turned back to face forward, growling at this new obstacle. The water was deep as if it was a big fall, sharp rocks chiming in on making the water rise and rush downwards slightly, but what really got on her nerves were the amount of...piranhas. God damnit. Looking around, she bit her lower lip as tried to think of a way to get past this unharmed. She gripped on to one of her runic bombs nervously and contemplated the idea. If she threw the bomb into the water, chances are the mobs would still live and just become more annoying. If she threw in a smoke bomb, god knows what would happen. A stun grenade however...the noise would probably deafen them enough for her to pass. Or, at least, disorient them if not from deafness, then at least temporary blindness would work. The nervous Nekomata quickly changed to grab for her flash grenades and took out the pins with her teeth, throwing the two into the water and quickly shutting her eyes tightly as she covered her ears.

After hearing the muffled bang go off, she tried to shake off some of the dizziness away as she ran forward quickly, jumping off of rocks and even using a wind plate when there were no more rocks. When she landed on to the other side of the rushing water where it minimized to a smooth stream again, the piranhas started to act up again, jumping around and waiting for something else to munch on. With a smirk, Vivi continued onward, this time at a quickened pace as she ran forward to the final room. The tunnel started to expand with every step, a beautiful lake appearing closer and closer. Halting quickly, she stopped right at the edge before she could fall in. This was it, the final boss...a giant axolotl.

The axolotl moved quicker than its size should allow to make a swipe at you with its huge webbed feet.
With barely anytime to dodge, Vivi had barely escaped the huge water beast. She hissed as she brought out her battle axe and held herself in position, running towards the axolotl and swinging at the junction of the middle of its arm. Sadly, it missed.
The axolotl extended its "claw" reach by shooting tendrils of water from the tips of its appendages. It missed once, but hit the other two times, battering Vivi.
With the swing of the two hits that slapped her to the side of the cave, Vivi twisted herself mid-flight and jumped on to the wall of the cave, jumping off a wind plate to propel herself at the boss's eyes in an attempt to blind it.
The hulking beast recoiled from the attack and batted at her with its tendrils again.
The Nekomata growled in irritation, as she got smacked into the wall another time. Raising her hand, she summoned two fire balls and flicked her hand towards her target, the red flames rushing fast towards the axolotl.
Both hit, burning holes into its hide and making it reel back in pain as its limbs flail.
Summoning a plate beneath and in front of her, she sped herself up to the axolotl and raised her axe, using her gylphs to speed up her attack and slice its whole head off.
As the creature fell, Vivi searched around the room for a chest as she walked towards the axolotl and ripped out its core. With a huge grin, she ran to a curclean faded blue chest and opened the dusty thing, wondering what sweet loot it had to offer. What was offered inside were two identical sword hilts with a small ice core in each. The Nekomata picked one up and tapped at it with a claw lightly, before trying to power it with exin. with a small little burst of magic, the ice blade became 3 inches long. 'hell yes. hell fucking yes! this is so badass!' she mentally thought as she gave it another small burst of exin, the blade now 6 inches long. This would be of really good use. Vivi put the two sword hilts in the bag after cutting off power to the small blade, and put the monster core along with it. She made her way to the exit and climbed up the tunnel upwards and back to the dorms she went.

Valentina sighed, but not in unhappiness at everyone. Quin and Ren turned the kitchen into chaos, and Kheire was running around trying to give gifts to everyone. It's been awhile since she had gotten gifts, and she appreciated it. (However, Val was nervous to open it since there was so many people around. What if she didn't like it and everyone could tell?)

To anyone watching her she seemed bored, but that was far from the reality of her emotions. Val's mind was racing. She wanted to do something for her friends, but what? Maybe she should ask someone for help. Somebody has to want to repay them too?

Quin looks at Kheire. "Do you think you could make me puppets with syringes?" Quin asks shifting his attention from the blood bag to Kheire

The nekomata climbed into the kitchen tiredly, getting out a small raw salmon and turning into a cat to eat at it lazily. She looked up a bit to see Renya, and slowly got up to lay closer to her, now at her feet as she ate the salmon happily while she was petted. 'That was...fun...! I want to do another one! the day is still bright, all I have to do is eat and take a 30 minute nap!' Vivi thought to herelf sleepily. With that final thought, she passed out, her face now in the empty plate of salmon.

Ren sneaked up to Val, astonishingly quiet, almost inaudible over the sound of her thoughts. He tapped her on the arm to shake her out of her mental soliloquy.

"Hey, hey," he whispered. "Do you wanna go exploring?"