Miki smiled weakly, still clutching the bowl of cashews to his chest, "Miss Val, it's nice to actually meet you... Would you like some of Master's nuts?" He set the bowl on the counter and picked out a piece of naan to tentatively begin chewing on it.

Val laughs loudly at that, "N-no thank you," she says, trying to catch her breath.

[BCOLOR=#000080]"Come on, it's not too much further. Just past this bend and over the hill and we'll be there."[/BCOLOR] The crystal clear tone of Sappira echoed slightly in Azzurra's mind as she kept up with the blue feline. Azzurra simply nodded, saving her breath as she knew speaking would only result in a mild headache. Just over the hill indeed she mused eyeing the 'hill' her companion spoke of, in truth it was more of a small mountain than a simple 'hill'. She shot a look at Sappira who merely flicked an ear and twitched her tail, a nonverbal way of saying "Deal with it, I'm not going to fly you up the hill." Azzurra huffed and started anew her trek up the so called hill, knowing that once at the top, she would see her new 'home'.

Schism Academy...a place where she could get stronger and learn to better harness the budding powers within her. Or so she was told by her new, self-professed, faithful companion who say fit to inform her and her friends of their change in...status. Who knew that exploring that old abandoned tower would cause them to lose their 'humanity'? How did they know that the tower once belonged to a powerful magic user and alchemist? No one and they didn't were the answers.

Lost in her thoughts, it was a mental 'poke' that alerted her that she had reached the top, and down below was the academy. She gazed at it for awhile, remembering all that she had been told about it and all that she would learn within its halls. She shook her head and followed the path down the hill and to the Academy.

Once there, she paused for a second, wondering if she ought to go in or if she could take a look around first. Curiosity won out, and Azzurra chose to explore her new home. Perhaps she would come across some other students while poking around.

Quin wakes up and stands stretching. Hearing his back pop he smiles. "The fires out... where did Every one go?" Quin says to the air and starts to walk to the dorms. "I was asleep for two months and yet I'm still tired.... thanks bod-." His words were cut short when he tripped over something and fell into mud. "Great...." quin says and lays there

Sappira was minding her own business and keeping an eye on her wandering partner, when she was quite abruptly tripped over. How someone could trip over something that stood knee high to most people baffled the blue feline and she let out an indignant hiss at the buffoon that laid in the mud. The sounds drew Azzurra over to see what was causing the mental diatribe about clumsy oafs and thus the newly formed headache she was now harboring.

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]"Tell him to get up. Else I'll show my displeasure over the manhandling of my person."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0000ff][BCOLOR=#0000ff] [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR] Right... Sappira must be amused if she was placing threats already. Azzurra sighed, the sound though light caused some discomfort to her ears and said with a grimace to the male laying in the mud, "I'd get up if I were you. Sappira has...claws and has threatened to use them if you don't." Her voice was low and light, not quite a whisper but not a normal volume either.

"W-what?" Quin looks up and sees claws and feels threatened. Quin stands up and says point blankly. "Hi I'm Quin, Please don't hurt me." He says with a smile.

Emori had been out for a while, now all she wanted to do was sleep.
She walked
down the path to her room.

Ren grinned triumphantly.
"Go grab everyone!" he declared loudly, placing his hands on his hips. "Tell them 'dinner is ready'!"
With that, he began arranging food along the counter, sorting them seemingly by flavour, type, and... colour?
Then, he proceeded to stand up on his toes, reaching as high as he could towards a cupboard, which he was reasonably sure contained crockery.

"Um... I... Um..."
His arms stretched as far as they could, but they still were nowhere near his goal.
"Why is everything here built for giants...?" he sobbed.

Valentina sighed and walked over to the cupboard, opening it. She took out everything inside just in case he needed something after she went to go get people.

"Well, it was nice meeting you but I gotta run." Quin says and walks to his room. Taking a quick shower and getting a new suit and tie on. "Blue or purple?' He smiled and grabbed his dark blue tie putting it on and walking into the hall.

Kheire returns to the academy with a huge sack over his back, full of gifts for his little children/wards/classmates. "I have missed this place quite a bit. Didn't expect to be gone so long, but I was able to get some extra training in." He takes in a deep breath and heads towards the dorms to unpack before searching the campus to give out presents to his friends.

"Thank you, Val," he chimed cheerfully as she left, and began serving everything into bowls and onto plates.
Everyone would definitely feel better soon. It was his job to make sure of it.

He began picking the dishes up one by one to take them through. No way was he going to risk losing what he almost burnt down the building making.

Quin walks towards the cafeteria. He hears dishs clanking. He smells something delicious. Quin walks into the kitchen and sees Ren. "Hey Ren, what did you cook it smells good." Quin smiles and looks at Ren. "Need help with the dishes?"

Miki stood at a slight distance giving himself some leeway from the table and its crowd. He made his place by the entrance and stood to observe them interacting with disinterest. Now that the novelty of having a controllable body had worn off slightly he could pay attention to the smaller things, how the air buzzed with power and Exinessence, how homely the dorm felt, how every student had so much potential that he wanted to latch on to them like a leech and take back what was his.

Where did that come from..?

Yes, being created at this academy was a blessing in itself, he was sure of it. The part of him that said he was only using them could go suck a toad.

Val couldn't find Vivi, so she walked back, sighing. She stands and watches everyone, eyes then latching onto Miki. She wasn't sure if she trusted Miki, the look in his eyes was less than desirable.

Kheire poked his head in the door to see everyone. "Hi there. Miss me?" He grinned and watched their reactions.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first of many reactions was one that helpfully pointed out the cause for anyone who might have missed it.

"KHEIRE'S BACK!" squealed Ren at the top of his lungs.

Quin looked towards the squealing sound and smiled. "Hey pal." Quin smiled and waved at Kheire. "How was everything while you were gone?" Quin asks with a smile

"Eh, it was okay. I have become much tougher, defenses-wise. Like how I can do stuff like this now." Kheire lets scales flow over his flesh before retreating back into his body and being replaced by an insect-like exoskeleton, which was subsequently broken up and dissipated into nothingness. "Pretty cool, huh?" His floppy antennae wiggled around, tickling Miki's back, as he was standing near the door. "I also brought presents for everyone." He grinned and shook a large sack around that he was holding.

Miki felt something ghost across his back when Kheire spoke, causing him to jump and practically leap over the nearest person, which happened to be Valentina. He peered out from behind the shorter female's shoulder, "Gifts..? Like an offering..?"