Beyond Thin Lives (OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will do. :3 sorry if I come across as controlling xD it tends to happen even when I'm not being.

oh no, I absolutely do not perceive it as "controling". I perceive it as cooperating, working with me. Which is something I respect deeply~

And I really loved the suggestion with the blood.

Going to work through the cs now and apply the changes ^^

Edit: Somebody had a post on the first page. Just trying to make sure his post is not missed or forgotten.

Last edited:
oh no, I absolutely do not perceive it as "controling". I perceive it as cooperating, working with me. Which is something I respect deeply~

And I really loved the suggestion with the blood.

Going to work through the cs now and apply the changes ^^

Edit: Somebody had a post on the first page. Just trying to make sure his post is not missed or forgotten.

I don't mind helping I'm always coming up with ideas. Some in which I could never play but I'm glade to help. :3 *thinking in the box is for normal people*

I don't mind helping I'm always coming up with ideas. Some in which I could never play but I'm glade to help. :3 *thinking in the box is for normal people*
And normal is all a matter of perception. Lol

The changes are done. Would only need to fix grammar which is not an important thing to do. Is the cs agreeable to you now or are there other things you would prefer to see adjusted? :3

And normal is all a matter of perception. Lol
No... normal people are sheep, they follow what everybody else does. They believe what the majority considers to be correct. One of the best examples in this are the many males who are afraid of male homosexuals. They follow what most of the people they know believe. People who are not normal, to which I myself count as well (*proud*) have their own opinion even if everybody else disagrees and are unable to back their belief up(they simply are unable to back it up if they didnt think about it and just applied public opinion).
Another example is justice. Justice is bad in its core, it is merely necessary for society to exist and a huge majority connect Justice with being good and right.

The changes are done. Would only need to fix grammar which is not an important thing to do. Is the cs agreeable to you now or are there other things you would prefer to see adjusted? :3

No... normal people are sheep, they follow what everybody else does. They believe what the majority considers to be correct. One of the best examples in this are the many males who are afraid of male homosexuals. They follow what most of the people they know believe. People who are not normal, to which I myself count as well (*proud*) have their own opinion even if everybody else disagrees and are unable to back their belief up(they simply are unable to back it up if they didnt think about it and just applied public opinion).
Another example is justice. Justice is bad in its core, it is merely necessary for society to exist and a huge majority connect Justice with being good and right.
I know I'm far from normal and what I was saying when I said normal is all a matter of perception is that what is normal to one person is not to another just like everyone has a different view of what is right and wrong. There are those who just go with the crowd and don't do anything to help those in need and i pitty the ones who do not have the guts or the backbone to stand up and help those who need it. Everyone also has their own point of view on homosexuality. My personal belief is that they are also people and who am i to deny someone their right to persue happieness? Everyone has their own path to walk and life to live and how they go about it is up to them. I have no say in how another person acts or how they live their life. I have control over what i choose to do.

Reactions: ElectricCandles
Okay sweet. (:

Character Name:Daisy Rowan Richart
Alias:
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Role: Sister of light

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:5'6"
Hair:thick wavy brown
Eyes:Hazel
Distinguishing Marks: She has a light scar that goes across her left cheek bone.
Tattoo:

General Appearance: Daisy is a tall and healthy looking girl, standing around 5'6" and weighing 130 pounds. Her hair is dark brown and runs down to the middle of her back in thick waves, she usually wears it down or in a loose braid but it is never very neat. Her eyes are a light hazel and she has dark eyelashes outlining them, Her clothes flow loosely over her curvy body and she always wears white, she doesn't even own anything clothing that isn't white. In the middle of her shoulders is a tattoo of a detailed yin yang sign, sometimes when she is sleeping the tattoo will begin to glow very lightly. Her skin is light and flawless, except for a scar that is 3 inches long and runs down her left cheek bone.
Strengths: She knows pressure points and hand to hand combat, is good with a lot of weapons but she prefers her axe
Weaknesses: She can be really emotional and let things get to her, she hates blood and heights
More:She has vines growing up her legs and arms that she can control, the vines can get cut off but she grows them back pretty quickly.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional)
Current Goal/Purpose:To keep peace and balance within the cities.
Aspirations: Gain knowledge, become a better person, find inner peace
Hobbies: Meditating, writing
Talents: She's good at writing, also very good at communicating with people
Inabilities: Keeping her opinion to herself, opening up to people
Fears: Blood, heights, feeling trapped
General Personality:Daisy is a wild and unpredictable girl. She is constantly struggling with herself and trying to be a better person. While Daisy is normally an empathetic person, she believes that the rebels are a threat to the peace and balance inthe cities, or what you might call the 'control'. She believes that what she is doing is better for the people, even if they don't think so right now. Daisy is also very emotional and passionate about what she believes in.
Inner Personality: She is pretty much the same.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND (essential)
General History: Daisy has had what you might call an unstable life. Before the radiation she was constantly moving with her mother and two brothers. She would only live in one place for maybe a couple months before having to move again. This was how life was for the first few years of Daisy's life. For a long time Daisy didn't know why they always had to leave, but when she was 5 her mother told her about her abusive father. Apparently when Daisy was born her mother decided she didn't want another child to go through the chaos of the house so she took Daisy and her two older brothers and ran away. After the radiation that all changed though, there was no place to run. The radiation killed her mother and her two brother, and not knowing what to do she went and looked for the person she had been running away from her whole life. She found him, it really wasn't that hard considering he was one of the highest ranking noble men. She found out that her father really wasn't a bad guy at all, her mother had ran away with them the night before she was suppose to get sent away to an insane asylum for hallucinations and paranoia.
Present Life: She is now helping the empire as one of the sisters of light.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay sweet. (:

Character Name:Daisy Rowan Richart
Alias:
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Role: Sister of light

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:5'6"
Hair:thick wavy brown
Eyes:Hazel
Distinguishing Marks: She has a light scar that goes across her left cheek bone.
Tattoo:

General Appearance: Daisy is a tall and healthy looking girl, standing around 5'6" and weighing 130 pounds. Her hair is dark brown and runs down to the middle of her back in thick waves, she usually wears it down or in a loose braid but it is never very neat. Her eyes are a light hazel and she has dark eyelashes outlining them, Her clothes flow loosely over her curvy body and she always wears white, she doesn't even own anything clothing that isn't white. In the middle of her shoulders is a tattoo of a detailed yin yang sign, sometimes when she is sleeping the tattoo will begin to glow very lightly. Her skin is light and flawless, except for a scar that is 3 inches long and runs down her left cheek bone.
Strengths: She knows pressure points and hand to hand combat, is good with a lot of weapons but she prefers her axe
Weaknesses: She can be really emotional and let things get to her, she hates blood and heights
More: She can see the past and future in her sleep or when she is meditating, her tattoo starts to glow when she is seeing the future or past. She has an albino falcon.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional)
Current Goal/Purpose:To keep peace and balance within the cities.
Aspirations: Gain knowledge, become a better person, find inner peace
Hobbies: Meditating, writing
Talents: She's good at writing, also very good at communicating with people
Inabilities: Keeping her opinion to herself, opening up to people
Fears: Blood, heights, feeling trapped
General Personality:Daisy is a wild and unpredictable girl. She is constantly struggling with herself and trying to be a better person. While Daisy is normally an empathetic person, she believes that the rebels are a threat to the peace and balance inthe cities, or what you might call the 'control'. She believes that what she is doing is better for the people, even if they don't think so right now. Daisy is also very emotional and passionate about what she believes in.
Inner Personality: She is pretty much the same.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND (essential)
General History: Daisy has had what you might call an unstable life. Before the radiation she was constantly moving with her mother and two brothers. She would only live in one place for maybe a couple months before having to move again. This was how life was for the first few years of Daisy's life. For a long time Daisy didn't know why they always had to leave, but when she was 5 her mother told her about her abusive father. Apparently when Daisy was born her mother decided she didn't want another child to go through the chaos of the house so she took Daisy and her two older brothers and ran away. After the radiation that all changed though, there was no place to run. The radiation killed her mother and her two brother, and not knowing what to do she went and looked for the person she had been running away from her whole life. She found him, it really wasn't that hard considering he was one of the highest ranking noble men. She found out that her father really wasn't a bad guy at all, her mother had ran away with them the night before she was suppose to get sent away to an insane asylum for hallucinations and paranoia. Soon after she started living with her father she began having really strange dream that felt too real and detailed, some of them showed perfect memories from the past and others showed people she had never even seen before.
Present Life: She is now helping the empire as one of the sisters of light.​

This is radiation not supernatural. I'm going to have to say no to the seeing future and glowing tattoo.

Remember people radiation deforms you or gives you a split personal not super natural powers. Plus seeing the future is quite impossible in an RP. Not only that but there is no flaw. Like I said to the other light sister. If you have something (such as blood healing or etc) it needs a major flaw. The glowing tat is out if question it serves no purpose.

Honestly everyone sees future through their dreams. They just don't realize it either because its all mixed up and confusing or because they don't remember their dreams hence the deja vu effect.

Anyways the CS are looking good. :3,

Honestly everyone sees future through their dreams. They just don't realize it either because its all mixed up and confusing or because they don't remember their dreams hence the deja vu effect.

Sometimes when an event happens I get the feeling that I have seen this exact situation long ago within a dream during childhood.

Sometimes when an event happens I get the feeling that I have seen this exact situation long ago within a dream during childhood.

Exactly.

I fixed it, I hope that counts as a deformation.

I don't see who it could be. It seems more like a power but then again maybe I just don't like that idea in general. Give more of a reason for the vines and we will go from their.

I don't see who it could be. It seems more like a power but then again maybe I just don't like that idea in general. Give more of a reason for the vines and we will go from their.

Lets see... The vines can be controlled. So as the radiation destroys cells and the body attempts to rebuild them, I personally feel that I require to ask how plant cells would have come to be there. It is not directly reflected in the background. We could say that a plant she ate was heavily affected by radiation and took root inside her body. This will then be a strength as we could day the plant connected to the nerve system and is therefore controlable but that she is affected with a heavy thirst that never quenched. The thirst is so bad that the vines sometimes become uncontrolled and grab for blood, which the infested hates and fights with, these roots then also tend to immobilize the character to a degree while the vines thirst for blood. We could say that this thirst for blood only triggers when there has been a real bloodbath.

That is my suggestion on the fly. Reject it if you wish to electriccandle

Lets see... The vines can be controlled. So as the radiation destroys cells and the body attempts to rebuild them, I personally feel that I require to ask how plant cells would have come to be there. It is not directly reflected in the background. We could say that a plant she ate was heavily affected by radiation and took root inside her body. This will then be a strength as we could day the plant connected to the nerve system and is therefore controlable but that she is affected with a heavy thirst that never quenched. The thirst is so bad that the vines sometimes become uncontrolled and grab for blood, which the infested hates and fights with, these roots then also tend to immobilize the character to a degree while the vines thirst for blood. We could say that this thirst for blood only triggers when there has been a real bloodbath.

That is my suggestion on the fly. Reject it if you wish to electriccandle
I like it xD I would have never thought of that.

sorry for the grammar, was typing that on my phone and auto correct tends to be a pain.
I'm not a crammer Nazi so its all good.

Will you tell me what u think of my Carrie

I really like Amalia-lia's suggestion a lot! I love the idea about the vines thirst for blood!

Status
Not open for further replies.