Beyond the Kingdoms

• Thread starter ThatBioshockInfiniteChick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I know, but princess you must understand you are the only heir to the throne. If some thing were to happen to you who would rule the kingdom after your father." He sat down next to her. "I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to you"

Auna looked sadly at her knife before throwing it again "I know...but what life is there to be locked up? Always being watched over? At least I can bathe by myself..." she blushed and looked at Ryuuto "right?"

"Yes princess you can bathe by yourself " I sent my team to the barrier

The princess sighs and then there was a knock on the door. It was an younger maid who brought in tea, she walked over to the princess bowed then poured her some tea. Auna smiled saying thanks and the woman left without a word. What Auna didn't know was that there was poison in it. She couldn't tell weather or not something was poisonous by looking at it, the tea was green which was an odd color with some black mixture in it. "This seems nice, at least I can enjoy a drink" she smiled and took the cup.

Ryuuto sniffed his tea and dropped the cup. He reacted like a lightning bolt knocking the cup out of the princess's hands. "Its poisoned" he pulled out his sword and prepared for the assassins.

Thunk, thunk, thunk...
Ciel listened as the sound repeated itself over and over again. It was coming from not too far away, judging by her hearing. She had learned to heighten her hearing in her time as a thief, and right now, it sounded like someone was hitting metal on wood.
My knives, she mourned quietly. They're all somewhere else, not with me.
She took out a piece of chocolate from one of her many pockets, and bit into it. She was going to miss the Kingdom and its food... Hah, good things she used to steal. This chocolate was one of them.

An assassin bursted in the jail cell, it was someone the thief knew. The guy unlocked the thiefs cell "c'mon we have a kingdom to raid" he said.

Auna grabbed her sword, she has been practicing how to handle herself. Now she has an even better chance of winning thanks to her friend. An assassin bursted in "your king is dead!" he hissed "just give up and die!"
The king was in fact dead, his throat was slit in his own throne.
"Your a liar!" Auna said with tears in her eyes.
The assassin laughed and leaped to attack.

Ciel dropped her chocolate at the sound of someone bursting in through her cell door. "C'mon, we've got a kingdom to raid!"
"How many more men are in here?!" she asked the man setting her free. "They're going to die!"
The Elven Queen made her appearance. Even when she was in trouble, she moved with grace still. She wielded a shiny blade and was in a battle stance.
The assassin looked at her and dashed to the Queen. "Your king is dead!" he hissed. "Just give up and die!"
"You're a liar!" the Queen cried.

This is for my family, Ciel chanted to herself as she prepared to throw a piece of a broken mirror from her pocket. She hid behind some bushes. I'm sorry!

Ryuuto struck down the assassin that had attacked with ease. When more entered the room he began to fight them his fighting style was much faster than the assassins to the point he striking them down left and right

When Ciel noticed that another challenger had appeared, she threw that piece of mirror in the skilled stranger's direction. She hoped her aim was true and did not give up on her this time.
She watched as several men fell to the weapon of this stranger. She wanted to stay out of their way as much as possible.

Auna fought off some guys with her sword but she was mostly a hand to hand combat person. When one of the assassins came after her she cut him only a little then jumped out of the way, the cut started boiling through the mans face. His echoing screams were heard across the rooms as he died slowly and painfully. The young princess dropped the weapon, completely terrified. Her father gave her weapons to use in case she was attacked. She only meant to defend herself, not to kill anyone.

Ryuuto blocked the piece of mirror with his sword. His hands began to glow "let there be lighting mikezuchi" a stream of lightning came out his hand aiming in the direction the piece of mirror came from.

'How could that miss?!" Ciel gasped. "My poor aim..."
She looked at the Queen Elf's direction and saw that she was not moving at all. It looked like she was terrified of fighting -- no, killing.
Would Ciel take this chance to eliminate the Queen and return to her Kingdom in all her glory? She only looked forward to helping her family, and she didn't actually want to hurt anyone in the process. It was rash, illogical, and just wrong.
She was here and she couldn't turn back now. She picked up a sword from the ground and approached the Queen, who was still frozen on the ground. Ciel pointed the sword at her throat and gulped.
"I need your life," she told her softly, but loud enough for the Queen to hear. Then she lied. "For the safety of our Kingdom."

Ryuuto disappeared and reappeared behind the thief with his blade to her neck. "I would prefer it if you didn't kill the princess"

Ciel sighed, irritation rising in her voice. She hated negotiating with people, especially when she knew that she wasn't going to win easily. "Princess, Queen, whatever. I don't want to kill anyone either. However, I want to save my family. At least have my wish granted or something?"
She still pointed the knife at the Elf before her, though, just in case. She wasn't going to let her own guard down!

"What's wrong with your family?" she asked the thief

Ciel sighed. "King's a corrupt man, that's why we're here. He promised us money if we got rid of this place, and this is my only chance at that. I don't know if he will keep his promise, though. We're at the brink of poverty."
That was all she wished to share. Her knife was still aimed at the Elf's throat.

Ryuuto still had his blade to her throat. " why should we believe you"

She knew her story was hard to believe, but she needed to show them why she was doing this.
Ciel took out a crumpled piece of paper from one of her many pockets and showed it to the Elf holding his blade to her throat. It was like those "Wanted - Dead or Alive" posters and written on it was a request for the killing off of the Elf Kingdom in the forest or its ruler. The prize was over a hundred thousand gold pieces.
"Since these scum are all down," the thief said, tilting her head to the direction of the fallen soldiers and men from the Kingdom. "That leaves me."

Status
Not open for further replies.