Beyond the ether

Which way would you prefer to die?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing the footsteps outside and the cocky taunt of the runt Lucifer Angel turned. "Hold that thought Juan" Angel charged to the door and screamed "STOP, HAMMER TIME!" With one wild swing through the doorway Angel attempted to knock Lucifer onto the ground.
//OOC// 1=hit 2=miss

"My little brother. Me and him were really close before... well, you know."
The picture in Juan's notebook showed a boy, no older than 12 years old, holding a rifle and dressed in military garb.
He didn't notice Angel had walked away, as he was absorbed in his memories.

"aww man that's rude" he sighed lying on the floor looking up at her, no mark lay on the boys face. "but you're 140 years to early to do any significant damage" he laughed flipping up and facing the charging spirit

"Sorry if it is a touchy subject Juan" Angel let out, walking back over to the desk, "But.. how did you.. um... die?" Angel blushed at the thought of asking of someone what she would threaten death to those who asked her."If you don't want to answer you don't have to." she hurriedly added on to the end.

Spirit plowed into him, solidify his hands around Luci's arms, knocking him down and roaring in his face in blind rage. His fire engulfed Luci's body slowly, creeping up his torso towards his face, but leaving him seemingly unharmed, just extremely uncomfortable.

"No, it's alright." Juan took off his hat and peered into it, as if looking back to the other side.

"Me and brother were soldiers in the Thousand Days War. I was 17, and he was... I don't remember how old, but he was too young. Anyway, I got myself shot in the shoulder. The wound wasn't fatal, but they had to amputate and well... medicine wasn't as advanced in those days you know?"

His gaze shifted to his limp sleeve.

"I don't know if it was shock or blood loss, but when they took my arm they took my life."

"Woah", Angel was taken aback, " Do you mind if i ask what your ability is?"

"mate you really need a breath mint" Luci smirked as he was harassed by spirit. He looked down at the flames, all to familiar with these black pain givers. Then over at the class that was now slightly restless

Marci was feeling very troubled by all the hectic things going on in the classroom. Fainting, jumping out the window, talk of amputation...she needed a breather.
Then it hit her. She wasn't sure how this hadn't hit her before, but her delayed epiphany was better late than never.

"Powers based on type of death...?" she quivered, "that...that can only mean I...I have to deal with...water."

She slumped to the floor, eyes bulging.

Angel turned to Marci. Being new makes you forget others could be in the same situation as you. Angel was lucky that Spirit had befriended her, told her everything she needed to know before any lessons had started. "Marci, it will be okay". Angel put her hand onto Marci's shoulder, in hindsight it was probably still wet from tears but never the less, the comfort was there. "You can control it this time." Angel said reassuringly "And if you can't, Spirit will help you. We are all here together Marci, forever." This thought put a smle on Angel's face, she loved to help people.

"Um...Spirit, is TRADING abilities a thing? I really think I'd like to trade."
Deep down, Marci realized she was being completely unreasonable, but chronic anxiety isn't a thing that's easily fixed.

Spirit straight up nutted Luci. Even though Luci had known him for all this time, Luci still didn't expect that. As Luci felt blood trickle from his nose, he knew something was wrong with Spirit.

"i vote you cool off and teach the class" Luci said lifting sprite off of him. Even though it burned his hand the boy was used to these sort of quarrels. He wiped the blood form his nose and began to walk away. "call me when you begin something interesting" he said walking off

Juan laughed at Marci's question, the took off his hat and dropped it onto her head. Then he noticed Spirit and Luci. Juan had been dead for a while, and he'd seen these two fight every day, but he had never seen Spirit this violent.

"Hey! Spirit! What's going on?"

"Spirit! What is wrong with you?!" Angel let her powers release. Her eyes glowed, she felt Spirit's soul. Something wasn't right. Had her past life scarred him that much?

Spirit panted and cooled down slowly, kneeling on one knee. He still felt the stinging clutch of insanity on his mind but ignored it for theur sakes. "S-sorry everyone where were we?" He asked, still out of it.

Angel winced, scared that the memory would cause an attack again." You had told us about dark spirits."

"Also if trading abilities is an option!" Marci piped in, meekly, glad to see Spirit was looking a lot less scary and a lot more like his regular self.

Luci made his way to the roof, he let took out his iPod and placed it on the floor. He never was good with people.

Sitting down on the floor he took out an old coin and flipped it into the air, feeling the cold breeze against his face

"Ah yes Dark Spirits" He said, remembering before the whole incident "Wait what do you mean Marci?" He asked looking at her and inclinging his head in curiosity

Status
Not open for further replies.