Beyond the ether

Which way would you prefer to die?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel fell. Her face smacked into her desk as she rolled out of her chair, landing on the stone floor. She let out a scream as her eyes burst with a ray of cold white light. She writhed on the floor, her chest appearing to be raising her above the ground. She took one last breath before plunging into the thick pool of unconsciousness. Her eyes still flamed with the pale glow, being forced open by the power within. Slowly she raised of the ground and ascended to the ceiling of the room as if being held up by a noose round her throat. Suddenly in a flash of light her jacket burned off in a white flame, revealing not only her bare chest but also a row of glowing white tattoos down her arms. The markings, in the shape of feather glowed brighter and brighter, seeming to burn through her skin and peel back off her arms, forming wings of pure light floating a short distance behind her back, close enough to be burning her with the heat the room could now feel. Yet they didn't; they seemed to in fact heal her, removing the torn flesh from her arms from where the wings had sprouted. After what seemed an age but was more probably a matter of seconds, the wings shattered dropping Angel's body back to the ground. Despite all this, Angel seemed to have not been woken from her black out. Angel lay on the floor, the rest of the class staring at her limp body.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marci, who had been taking notes up until this point, jumped at the sound of Angel's face hitting the table, then turned up from her notebook to watch the rest of the scene in absolute horror. Angel was talking normally a minute ago, and now, without the slightest warning, this happened. She gasped aloud, covering her mouth, and standing with a start as she hit the floor.

"OHMIGOD!" she screeched before making her way to Angel and kneeling beside her body "Just what are we supposed to do in a situation like this?!"

"laugh" suggested Luci, as he looked up. The loud smack of the girl had woke the young boy from his music filled slumber. Seeing that she had fallen almost caused him to burst out in laughter himself. He jumped up onto the desk to get a better view over Marci's head

Spirit rushed over to her. " Everybody back away!" He growled. His hand became wreathed in a black light and he slowly brought it to her forehead. His hand slowly slipped into her head. "Stay calm, this will all be fixed quickly" He announced to the class closing his eyes. He then proceeded to enter her mind.

Angel awoke in an endless black void; her mind. She felt a soothing black mist flow around her, almost invisible in comparison to the surrounding abyss. "Spirit? Are you here?"

"This is your mindscape? Little bit boring isn't it-" Started Spirit, before catching himself and returning to the more pressing issue of her episode. "Why did you fall unconscious? "

As Angel's eyes adjusted to the dark abyss that Spirit called her mindscape, she noticed the edges of this place where not completely black. There was a slow shifting movement in the distance, an air of uneasiness suddenly surrounded Angel at this realization."What is hiding in the corners of my mind?" she wondered to herself. "I don't know" she stated bluntly to Spirit. "What happened to my body in the real world?" Angel suddenly realized how comfortable she had been with someone just showing up inside her head. "I just fell and then i woke up here, almost as if i fell from reality and landed in my mind." Angel looked to the ground, noting for the first time that there wasn't one. Both Angel and Spirit where floating in mid air. This was normal for Spirit Angel thought, but how was she floating? "What happened to me?!" Angel screamed, hoping she hadn't died in this world too.

"Calm down, you're just unconscious" Spirit replied, calmly circling her "But we need to get you back to the... well not real world but realer than this world" He chuckled "Inhale me please" He said perfectly calmly

"well well well lads....Since the teach has left us so unexpectedly as order of i don't give two fucks i believe i am in charge" Luci strolls casual down to the front of the class room, still not removing his headphones. He takes a bit of chalk and stands boldly in front of the class. "okay so lets begin" he says writing something on the board. In large chalky letters it read "you're all going to die cause spirits a dick head"

Angel trusted Spirit with her (after) Life... She Inhaled.

Spirit moved into her body and swirled around her, hijacking her mind and soul, raising her up towards consciousnesses. As he brought her to the verge of resurfacing, he was hit by vision of a man. So much... suffering... and betrayal. They both began to stir. Spirit instantly wanted to look around to survey the havoc Luci had probably brought upon his class, but found he was too overwhelmed by the burst of Angel's emotions.

Juan rushed to Spirit's side and helped him stand until he regained his composure.

Tears streamed down Angel's face. She awoke slowly, fading in and out of reality. She saw,... she felt everything. Everything that Spirit had found deep in her soul. She remembered. She woke up sobbing. To those around her in the class room it seemed as though her whole life had been ruined, as if her whole world had come crumbling down and a piece of it took her down with it. " I am sorry for that" she stuttered out, speaking words between sobs of pure pain, pain of the soul.

"hahah spirit touched a little girl again" Luci chanted as he jumped up onto Iri's desk then out the window. As he did he waved at the class shouting "Have fun in class". As he fell out the window

Spirit woke up "LUCI!" He yelled preemptively looking around for the colossal twat that was Lucifer Ventor. He spied the writing on the board and caught a glimpse of Luci making his daring escape and flew after him wreathed in black flame.

"I really hate that guy" Angel muttered through her tears.

Juan let out a little sigh.

"Must be nice, not giving a shit what anyone else thinks..."

He fixed his cap and wandered back to his seat before resuming his drawing.

Luci was halfway across the school grounds, running for the nearest door. He heard spirit crash down behind him he wasn't scared, all he could doc was laugh out. The music was playing such a fitting song. As he dashed to the door he turned to face spirit "can't touch this" he sung as he ran inside once more

"I don't know how he does it. I don't know how Spirit hasn't fed him to the dark spirits."
Angel stood up and wiped her tears away and walked over to Juan's desk. "What are you drawing?" asked Angel.

Spirit sped towards him, slowly gaining on him and phasing through a few people to catch him. His black fire grew with each step as Luci was pushed towards the edge of his small section of sanity

Status
Not open for further replies.