Beyond the ether

Which way would you prefer to die?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel sat staring, rather confused, she had never seen this side of Spirit. "Sir, everyone is here, we can start the lesson." Angel sat anxiously hoping Spirit would not redirect his anger to her.

Luci simply laughed as he made his way to his seat, but not normally. No Luci jumped onto each persons desk as he leapt to his seat. "1....2.....3....4...5!!" he counted as his feet landed on each desk. He made an elegant flip landing in the back seat next to the window

Angel sighed, this 'Lucifer' was the first person so she had met so far that even remotely annoyed her. "I'm not gonna like him am I?" She thought to herself.

"LUCI!" Spirit shouted erupting into black fire "SIT DOWN!" He bellowed still on fire. Catching himself, he sighed and extinguished himself. "Today class we will discuss Dark Spirits" He said writing it on the chalkboards.

Marci flinched as Luci landed on her desk with an loud thump, stepping on some of her hair in the process.

"OWOWOWOWOW!" she called out in desperation. "LUCI WOULD YOU PLEASE MOVE THIS REALLY HURTS AND WE NEED TO START THE LESSON!"

Iri listened to the commotion that went around the classroom in silence. As the boy skipped off across the desks, She backed up so he wouldn't land on something vital of hers, and moved a loose hanging article of his clothing away from her as he landed on hers, and flipped back into the seat behind her.

Were all the men here so... enthusiastic? Even after the time she had been here she still had to wonder. She had seen this boy before, but hadn't interacted with him directly before. Maybe things would start to calm down now. She thought to herself as she learned forward and rested her arms on the desk, gently adjusting her long hair.

Angel smiled, darkness, that is something she knows about for sure.

" i am sitting down" Luci winked, as he changed the music on his iPod. Hearing the sound of dark spirits he sighed softly and layed his head on the desk looking out the window. Time for some sleep he thought to himself

"Ok now that that's over, who knows what a Dark Spirit is?" Asks Spirit wearily

Angel raised her hand. After being nodded on by spirit she asked: "Aren't they spirits like us? Just... More evil I guess"

With a noticeable whimper, Marci brushed her hair off the desk to avoid any future mishaps.

Meekly raising her hand, she guessed aloud "A corrupt spirit?"

Irithia turned towards the window as well, her head turning so quickly that some of her hair just barely grazed the skin of Luci behind her. Her eyes seemed to shimmer and almost glow from the light coming from the window. At least the courtyard had somewhat of a nice view. Her mind grew idle and mostly blank as she stared with a vacant sort of look, almost like a ghost.

Completely content with being at least semi-accurate, Marci lowered her had, and waited for Spirit to continue.

Angel also content with her answer looked over to Anji. Her eyes softly glowed as she entered her mind once more. "Ya know, I hand' left your mind fully when you were having those thoughts about me. I want to say I'm disgusted but between you and me, I think I enjoyed it." Angel smiled at Anji, not sure how to feel.

"Does anyone have a more accurate description of a Dark Spirit? " he asks the class (ooc ok thank you for letting us know)

"I think I know what a dark spirit is."
A tanned, muscular boy sat behind Marci. He had been silently watching the classroom and drawing in a faded, 19th century notebook. He wore a military style cap and a brown jacket. The right sleeve hung limp, a reminder of the tragedy that brought him to the afterlife, and embroidered on the jacket's breast pocket was the name "Juan."
"A spirit of an evil being who only wishes to fill the hearts of others with hate and despair, and they will do this through whatever means necessary."

"Hmm... I suppose that's more accurate yes. The definitive definition of a Dark Spirit is, and write this down class, a spirit who's existence has become tainted by evil. This is usually due to them going insane, probably due to the extended life granted by this world" Spirit listed, nodding at the tanned kid at the back, acknowledging him.

Angel pulled a pen and a pad of paper out from her bag under her desk. She flipped open the pad and scrawled down the teachers words precisely yet messily. Interested, Angel raised her hand; "Sir, you said 'probably' caused by the exposure. Is there any solid evidence to suggest this? or any other theories?" Angel asked inquisitively.

"Insanity is the definitive cause" Spirit replied bluntly, looking into her white eyes with a slow-burning intensity. "Usually caused by the tedious eternity that is spent in this realm. The more your mind warps, the more your physical form warps. This is also why we have powers. The last moments of our life are burned into our minds with such ferocity that our physical forms take that on. This also why mainly people with traumatic deaths end up here" He continued coldly

Status
Not open for further replies.