Beyond the ether OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody. Do we want to continue in the IC or wait a few more hours for cheddarbob and lissaloo? I don't want to wait too long incase folks lose interest.

If cheddarbob and/or lissaloo are reading this, please give us a heads up on if you guys are planning to post again soon or can we continue?

I don't mean to sound pushy, I just want to be sure we're on the same page.

"At least I am in a better pace than I was in before. .Though I feel guilty for leaving everyone behind just to be happy again. I wonder what they must all be doing and thinking. Are they even missing me as much as I miss them? I doubt it since no one rarely misses me when I am gone. Maybe this was for the best. Maybe this is the way it needed to be." Rebecca said as her head hanged down from her shoulders indicating her cause of death, Being hanged by the neck for hours until her face turned purple and blue. She let out a sigh as he lonely spirit roamed the halls of the academy she has attended for a few years, But has learned nothing as of yet to the pain and grief she was feeling from leaving so suddenly. Her hands were hidden deep into the pockets of her black jeans while the heels of her black leather combat books smacked against the tiled ground. Her black hair covered her innocent face while her eyes peered out from behind it watching where she was going.
I miss everyone, This was shellfish of me. I must have broken their hearts, But nothing compared to mine. It hurts to feel and it hurts to see. What was left inside of me. Days and nights I cried for help, But no one came to my need. The pain and sadness I feel is strong, But will it ever go away? Why am I so blind? My true fears are what came alive.
Rebecca thought as she pulled the black sleeve of her shirt with her thumb before wrapping the sleeve around her thumb making sure her arms were covered. She sighed and continued walking just thinking and wondering what to do with this new life she was given. She was given the power of death, Meaning she could suck out the life force out of anything with a single touch. It took a lot of energy and practice but it was worth it. In order to perform such a talent she needed at least ninety percent of her energy.
Death is what saved her, Death is what made her realize that she had everything before she lost it. She sighed and stopped in the center of an empty hall and just stared down at the floor. Tears fell from her eyes, She was feeling again and she was hating it since it only brought her lower. She growled and tried not thinking before finally breaking into a run up the many flights of stairs that lead up to the roof of the academy.​
//ooc// btw, we already have someone who hanged themselves and they got a COMPLETELY different power. Also killing someone by touching them is crazy op and is power playing. Even if you could only use it once it is ridiculous just because of the implications of it. No one could start a fight with you, no one could get on your bad side, and any enemies we face are practically worthless, i have spoken to the post moderator and he agrees, could you please reconsider your post. On the bright side however we would love new people in this RP! hope you can work around what i have said and still want to rp.

The power can rarely be used since it drains her energy. So it may never be used. It is just a talent, Not much of a power. I just wanted to be creative.

Sorry but that doesn't make it better. Then if that's true she's basically useless the restt of the time

Feel free to join in once u have rethought ur character

Wait do you want to establish what your powers are ic now before we continue?

My point. The only things she could really suck out the life force from is like roses and even a little insect. But never a person, It is just to much of a energy consuming power. Plus, She is not skilled enough with it as of yet. Which in m mind makes her completely useless until she learns how to deal with such power for her benefit. But, I will be willing to complete change my character. I apologize.

how about you make it so she can suck energy out of parts of the body. Like pressure points, she would be able to stop someone from moving an arm or a leg if she touched it. Again it would use up quite a bit of energy, but it would't be massively op

It doesn't seem like a bad idea. Again I apologize.​

Yeah if that's whst you want to go with that sound awesome and balanced so no need to apologise! Join the ic anytime

Is that better. Or still over powered?

Yeah its fine now! But your death might make more sense if it was something like starvation or bathtub suicide

Yeah, I was just not thinking right. All because I have no been sleeping well. And I currently just woke up from a three hour nap.

I can write sometime in the next couple of hours. At nightshift job.

Status
Not open for further replies.