Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Odd times of the day, sometimes for hours, or maybe just a few minutes, I don't have a scheduled time to be on. I'm on when I'm on, sorry!
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Magical, Romance
Morethans. People who are more then the average person. People with powers, special abilities. You've grown up with news of them all around you. Bad Morethans, good Morethans, everyday, the news was filled with stories of them. They had always been there. Not a day had gone by without some kind of Ability being used around you. You yourself had an Ability, but you didn't know it. It was hidden in you, as it was more powerful then the other Abilities known to humankind. Those Abilities were numerous and ranged over a variety of tasks, but were mainly divided into 4 groups. Everyone without an Ability is called a Normal, but some Morethans call them Lessthans, to make fun of them and shame them. That's only used by people who have no regard for a Normal's life and see them as lesser beings.

They have the ability to move things with their minds, infiltrate other's thoughts and feelings, change the feelings of those around them. People with this Type are usually smarter then the average human, with IQs higher then 200, but lower then 800. They were able to think quickly and devise cunning plans. Those who were a Mind were usually a leader, the best of the best. They like to stay clean and are usually the one who captures enemies and brings them in to interrogate. They don't necessarily mind fighting, it's just that they don't like to always get into pointless fights. Few who have this ability are able to change their form, but when they do, it's usually a type of bird. They aren't easily swayed, but often then not, they'll hang around if you show them a library or a computer with lots of data. They like to know everything and anything. These people are usually from a more sophisticated background, but reports of people from lesser backgrounds are also a Mind.

Stronger then strong, these people were the brawns in front of the brains. They have stronger bodies, faster legs, more skills in fighting then any other group. They are known to have a stronger immune system and a very resiliant bodies. They heal a bit faster then normal and aren't as easily harmed. They might not be the brightest, but everyone needs those who have the title of a Beast. Being a beast doesn't mean that you're an actual beast, it just means that you're more in-tune with your primal side. They're easily swayed by food and a place to rest. They sometimes come from rougher backgrounds and don't mind getting their hands dirty. They're playful and loyal to their team. Some with this ability are said to be able to turn into an animal of their choice, but only one, and it's usually a type of predator.

More in tune with nature, these Morethans have the ability to use their surroundings to their advantage. They're able to talk to the plants and animals around them, and are known to be the kinder people in life. Anyone can become a Nature, it doesn't matter what kind of background. They are able to take the plants and make things out of them that no one else could, find routes through otherwise unpassable places, and use wildlife as weapons. They hate anyone who tries to harm the wildlife, and are saddened when they hear about an animal dying. They have deeper connections to everything around them. Many have been reported as 'Tamers', taming wild creatures such as wolves, bears, leopards, tigers, and making them a friend. They're loyal to a fault, and usually have no problems making friends.

These are those who don't fit in with the other three subgroups, those who either have a mixture of two groups, or are a completly different type of Morethan. They aren't that uncommon, but tend to not show any signs of power until something major happens in their life. Almost everyone who has parents of two different groups is an Other, but sometimes the child takes on only one of the parent's Abilities. Those who are an Other are oddities, people who don't fit in with the crowd and who stand out, in their own ways.

You grew up as a Normal, your powers dormant and resting inside you. No matter how hard you tried, wished, hoped, or prayed, you couldn't reach them. Your feelings were either mixed or firmly set on hating or liking the Morethans. You might not have any feelings about them, and that's fine. Everything was about to change anyways.

You have either just turned 18, or are a few years older, with the exception of about three of you younger or older then the age range. A woman dressed in black with short black hair and dark eyes has appeared before you, her arms crossed and her head tilted as if she was thinking before she appeared. The background fades and everything around you seems to pause, even if you were in the middle of a conversation. If you tried to run, you found that you couldn't move if you had any thoughts of running away. Only when you calmed down and listened to her, would you be able to move.
Pin on Short hair

"Hello there." She says, uncrossing her arms and reaching into her pocket. She pulls out a buisness card and hands it to you. "My name is ______. I'm basically your guardian angel." her name is fuzzy and you can't remember it, even though you heard it not even two seconds ago. "Why I'm here is important. Have you ever heard about Morethans?' She asks, and of couse you know, who doesn't? You nod, opening your mouth to ask her a question, but your voice isn't there. All that comes out is air. "Don't panic, your voice isn't permant. When I leave everything will return to normal. What you need to know as of this moment is that if you want your questions to be answered, call the number on the card and someone will come get you. You will be blindfolded, but don't worry, it's only because others will be in the car and any fights or fuss isn't to be raised."

You glance down at the card, noticing how it has an unearthly shine to it. The numbers 0283183708195 are printed in gold. You turn it over but nothing is there. Looking back up at the woman, you notice that she seems to be fading at the edges, her body slightly see-through.

"Oh-" She swears quietly. "It seems my time is up. Call the number in the next 48 hours, or the card will disappear and you won't remember this encounter. Call it and any questions you have will be answered after reaching the headquarters. It will be in held in a warm place, so if you choose to pack, pack light clothes and leave behind any food or drinks. That will all be served when you get there. Please do be respectful and I will be there when you arrive. Don't fret. Your family will be informed of your absence and will not worry. The time you spend at HQ is unknown, but you won't notice." She smiles at you briefly, nodding at someone you can't see before disappearing completly. Everything around you goes back to normal and you're left with the card clutched in your hand.

Will you call or not? Remember, only 47 hours, 59 minutes, and counting. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please tell if you're interested!

Character Index

Discord

Extra Info if needed

Last edited:
Reactions: zinfranny
This sounds interesting, count me in!

Reactions: Mini
Hey~hey!!

Boo likey~^^!! Interested but just curious like why you didn't postie this in the Search thread??O,o??

Oh-sorry! My brain wasn't working when I posted this, I just kinda had an idea and didn't pay attention to where I was posting this... =.= sorry! I can have a char index up today, if you want! (tbh, I didn't expect this to actually get some interest)

Also, this will be held in a desert enviorment, cause I havn't seen many of those on this site!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I might be interested. Give me some time to think about it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
@MiniTyphoonMaker Sorry dint realize you had the charrie index up ^^; But like so do we drop appies here before posting to the index?

I'll give this a go also i'd like be older char.

Last edited:
@Boo Girlie BoomBoom - You can just drop a cs, i'll give it a 'creative' rating if it's approved.

@Rads - I did say that it was a first come first serve, so you can make one of the older characters, don't make it too much older though, theres a 15 year age gap limit.

Now that said, @Mr. Rattlesnake @Villamvihar , you guys gonna make a cs/join, or no?

ALSO one last thing, the discord server is up! So join in guys! You can ask me any needed questions there.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
@Boo Girlie BoomBoom - You can just drop a cs, i'll give it a 'creative' rating if it's approved.

@Rads - I did say that it was a first come first serve, so you can make one of the older characters, don't make it too much older though, theres a 15 year age gap limit.

Now that said, @Mr. Rattlesnake @Villamvihar , you guys gonna make a cs/join, or no?

ALSO one last thing, the discord server is up! So join in guys! You can ask me any needed questions there.
Of course! Sorry I haven't gotten one up sooner, This past week has been pretty hectic for me, I'll get one up by this evening

Edit: Uh Actually...change of plans, I'll get a CS up Monday, scout's honor :)

Last edited:
@MiniTyphoonMaker is discord mandatory?
Nope, it isn't. Just a way for y'all to communicate with me or each other if you want. If you need, just dm me if you have any questions or concerns regarding your character, or the rp.

Of course! Sorry I haven't gotten one up sooner, This past week has been pretty hectic for me, I'll get one up by this evening

Edit: Uh Actually...change of plans, I'll get a CS up Monday, scout's honor :)
No problem! You're fine, just get it up when you can, and don't rush yourself.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
K sooooo like Thomasine is up in the charrie thread^^

Let me know what changes are needed k :33333

~edz~ oh and @MiniTyphoonMaker how many more are you looking for to join in the RP?

Last edited:
K sooooo like Thomasine is up in the charrie thread^^

Let me know what changes are needed k :33333

~edz~ oh and @MiniTyphoonMaker how many more are you looking for to join in the RP?

I'm looking for at least 4 or 5, but it can be more if more people would like to join. I'll dm you about changes if needed.

[EDIT] - Anyone can join if they want, no limit on how everymany people wanna join.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Heyo! I'm super interested in this!

• Ah Seen It
Heyo! I'm super interested in this!
Hiya! Glad that you're showing interest. The discord and CS link are in the original post, take your time on the CS! Thanks for considering my rp!

I don't do Discord, but I'm interested. I'll drop a character idea soon.

I don't do Discord, but I'm interested. I'll drop a character idea soon.
Alright! Discord isn't mandatory, just an option to communicate.

If it's alright, I may be submitting a character sheet sometime :^) It'll be in the "Character Index" thread, right?

If it's alright, I may be submitting a character sheet sometime :^) It'll be in the "Character Index" thread, right?
Yay to the first part, and yes to the second!

Reactions: allthekingsmen
More morethans incoming Yays~^^!! So excited to see what err'body comes up with ;DD