Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Odd times of the day, sometimes for hours, or maybe just a few minutes, I don't have a scheduled time to be on. I'm on when I'm on, sorry!
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Magical, Romance
Luchis or Boss
Mentions: @Enthriper , @Boo Girlie BoomBoom , @TreasureSniper , @bananabread , @Chaos.Pearl
Interactions: Siloc- @Rads

Luchis sighed and stepped out of the Bowl, just finished with talking with an informant from the government. The Bowl was used for communication, and only Minds could use it, a security protocol. She beckoned to two figures in the shadows, and they walked towards her side, revealing that they were a boy and girl, their hands entwined, twins by the look of it. They were wearing odd uniforms, but didn't care.

They tilted their heads in unison and spoke. "Ms.Luchis, what do you need us for?" They asked.

"Ah, Ruku and Ruka, good. I need you to head out and get them once you have received their calls. If I'm correct, those whose minds showed acceptance, it was the female fox, the fear manifestor, the fighter, the orphan, the siren, and the bloody one. Gather them and blindfold them before putting them in the car. If there's resistance, just put them to sleep." The black-clad woman said, before motioning them to go.

They both nodded and moved off, disappearing into the shadows again. Luchis smiled sadly after them, remembering when they were still young ones. Though the twins might have appeared young, they were both at 25 years alive. Luchis shook her head, she must focus on the present.

Moving out of the entering chamber of the Bowl, she stepped out into a bright hallway, where men and women waiting, filling the entire hallway. Scanning the crowd, the Boss flashed a quick smile at them, before turning on her heel and walking the other way. Seven people followed her, a man with green braids, a man with a scarred face, a woman with long white hair, a boy with a mask, another man with no shirt on, a boy with yellow hair, and a dragon with a human shape.

The woman with the white hair, Lilliana, was a Beast, strong, fast, and brutal in her choices. The man with the green braids, Quence, was a Nature, more in tune with aquatic dwellers then anything else. Rux, the man with the scarred face, was another Beast, more muscles then brains. Mask(they didn't know his real name), the boy with the mask was an Other, a mix of Beast and Nature, and quieter then quiet. Purh, the man with no shirt on and white hair, was a Mind, but acted like a Beast most of the time. Spark, the boy with yellow hair, was an Other, with the ability to control electricity. And finally, there was Siloc, the dragon with the human form, another Other, a Beast/Mind. They were all skilled, the best she knew, and the teachers for the newbies coming.

After several minutes of walking down the hallway, Luchis stopped outside a heavily guarded door with two guards standing outside the door, with a girl with pink hair standing with them. The girl was holding a tablet, and had clearly been waiting a long time. Her eyes snapped towards the group and she let out a frustrated sound.

"Boss! I've been waiting for 20 minutes! You're late again. The newbies have been located, and I've sent their locations to the twins. They should get here in 3 hours. In that amount of time, we can set up their living spaces, prep the training rooms, sort them into groups-" Hacy, the girl, started to talk, but was cut off by Luchis.

"Hacy, calm yourself. We can't discuss this in the hall. In my office." Luchis stated, opening the door with her fingerprint.

The group walked into the office, and sat down on the various couches and chairs scattered throughout the room. The Boss' office was a well-lit place, with bookshelves lining the walls, and a desk in the middle, multiple screens and holograms set around/on it. Luchis sat herself behind her desk and closed down all of the screens, moving them to the side.

"Alright. You heard our Tech, the newbies will be here in 3 hours. We best get started on our plans. Also, welcome Siloc to our ranks. Old guy has been through a lot, but he's here now." Boss waved a hand towards the dragon, before pulling out a pile of papers.

The group groaned. Luchis smiled. "This isn't for all of you, it's divided." She seperated the pile into smaller stacks and gave it to everyone, using telekinesis. The people grabbed their papers and started reading. Each person got a folder about each of the newbies, and was instructed to read through them. The folder contained every speck of info the BR project had on them. The Boss flipped through hers as if she hadn't already flipped through it millions of times before.

"Boss."

Luchis glanced up and at Mask, who was holding a picture of a bloody clearing. "That's the Devourer for ya. Don't mind that, it was before he had his mask."

Mask tilted his head to the side and pushed his own mask back on his head. "Mask?" He inquired, quirking an eyebrow.

"Mask." Luchis confirmed. "He'll be on your team if you want. Wait, shit-teams, I forgot. We have to make teaaams." She groaned and waved Hacy forward and told her to get her spreadsheet up.

She projected it onto one of the big screens, and started typing. "Just start discussing. Once you make a team, tell me, and I'll assign them to one of your teams."

Yes, the teachers were sorted into their own teams, and stuck with them everywhere, even bunking together. Teams were your circle in the HQ, and you didn't abandon them under any circumstance. The teams were, Lillian, Rux, and now Siloc, the Beast team. Then there was the Nature team, which consisted of Mask and Quence. Then the last team, the 'Royals' as Luchis called them, for their arrogant air and glares that were directed at everyone else around them, Spark and Purh. There were of course, different teams in the HQ, along with some more specialized individuals who helped with one thing because that one thing was the best thing they could help with. Luchis didn't belong to any one team, and just drifted from team to team.

Her own team was lost to a massive attack on the HQ years ago, and no one speaks about her team, there isn't ever a clear reason, but it just isn't spoken about.

Quence raised a hand. "The armoured one. Put it with the fox. Their personalities seem to be able to work together, right?"

Lillian inturupted him. "The armoured one shouldn't be on a team."

"Lilli. All the recruits get a team, no matter how dangerous it is. So, the armoured one is with the fox, teams of three, or two?" Luchis said, tucking her legs underneath her on her seat and watching the other talk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!!! I got the first post up finally, and have offically started it!!! If you are just viewing this, and haven't joined, please go here, and join the discord!!! There isn't a posting order for the first round, but do please let Siloc(@Rads ) post first!!! Thank you for your patience, and your own posts don't have to be as long as this one, just please don't make it shorter then short. I have nothing else to say, so...without furthur ado, I give you. . .the rp!!!

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Rads
Luchis or Boss
Mentions: @Enthriper , @Boo Girlie BoomBoom , @TreasureSniper , @bananabread , @Chaos.Pearl
Interactions: Siloc- @Rads

Luchis sighed and stepped out of the Bowl, just finished with talking with an informant from the government. The Bowl was used for communication, and only Minds could use it, a security protocol. She beckoned to two figures in the shadows, and they walked towards her side, revealing that they were a boy and girl, their hands entwined, twins by the look of it. They were wearing odd uniforms, but didn't care.

They tilted their heads in unison and spoke. "Ms.Luchis, what do you need us for?" They asked.

"Ah, Ruku and Ruka, good. I need you to head out and get them once you have received their calls. If I'm correct, those whose minds showed acceptance, it was the female fox, the fear manifestor, the fighter, the orphan, the siren, and the bloody one. Gather them and blindfold them before putting them in the car. If there's resistance, just put them to sleep." The black-clad woman said, before motioning them to go.

They both nodded and moved off, disappearing into the shadows again. Luchis smiled sadly after them, remembering when they were still young ones. Though the twins might have appeared young, they were both at 25 years alive. Luchis shook her head, she must focus on the present.

Moving out of the entering chamber of the Bowl, she stepped out into a bright hallway, where men and women waiting, filling the entire hallway. Scanning the crowd, the Boss flashed a quick smile at them, before turning on her heel and walking the other way. Seven people followed her, a man with green braids, a man with a scarred face, a woman with long white hair, a boy with a mask, another man with no shirt on, a boy with yellow hair, and a dragon with a human shape.

The woman with the white hair, Lilliana, was a Beast, strong, fast, and brutal in her choices. The man with the green braids, Quence, was a Nature, more in tune with aquatic dwellers then anything else. Rux, the man with the scarred face, was another Beast, more muscles then brains. Mask(they didn't know his real name), the boy with the mask was an Other, a mix of Beast and Nature, and quieter then quiet. Purh, the man with no shirt on and white hair, was a Mind, but acted like a Beast most of the time. Spark, the boy with yellow hair, was an Other, with the ability to control electricity. And finally, there was Siloc, the dragon with the human form, another Other, a Beast/Mind. They were all skilled, the best she knew, and the teachers for the newbies coming.

After several minutes of walking down the hallway, Luchis stopped outside a heavily guarded door with two guards standing outside the door, with a girl with pink hair standing with them. The girl was holding a tablet, and had clearly been waiting a long time. Her eyes snapped towards the group and she let out a frustrated sound.

"Boss! I've been waiting for 20 minutes! You're late again. The newbies have been located, and I've sent their locations to the twins. They should get here in 3 hours. In that amount of time, we can set up their living spaces, prep the training rooms, sort them into groups-" Hacy, the girl, started to talk, but was cut off by Luchis.

"Hacy, calm yourself. We can't discuss this in the hall. In my office." Luchis stated, opening the door with her fingerprint.

The group walked into the office, and sat down on the various couches and chairs scattered throughout the room. The Boss' office was a well-lit place, with bookshelves lining the walls, and a desk in the middle, multiple screens and holograms set around/on it. Luchis sat herself behind her desk and closed down all of the screens, moving them to the side.

"Alright. You heard our Tech, the newbies will be here in 3 hours. We best get started on our plans. Also, welcome Siloc to our ranks. Old guy has been through a lot, but he's here now." Boss waved a hand towards the dragon, before pulling out a pile of papers.

The group groaned. Luchis smiled. "This isn't for all of you, it's divided." She seperated the pile into smaller stacks and gave it to everyone, using telekinesis. The people grabbed their papers and started reading. Each person got a folder about each of the newbies, and was instructed to read through them. The folder contained every speck of info the BR project had on them. The Boss flipped through hers as if she hadn't already flipped through it millions of times before.

"Boss."

Luchis glanced up and at Mask, who was holding a picture of a bloody clearing. "That's the Devourer for ya. Don't mind that, it was before he had his mask."

Mask tilted his head to the side and pushed his own mask back on his head. "Mask?" He inquired, quirking an eyebrow.

"Mask." Luchis confirmed. "He'll be on your team if you want. Wait, shit-teams, I forgot. We have to make teaaams." She groaned and waved Hacy forward and told her to get her spreadsheet up.

She projected it onto one of the big screens, and started typing. "Just start discussing. Once you make a team, tell me, and I'll assign them to one of your teams."

Yes, the teachers were sorted into their own teams, and stuck with them everywhere, even bunking together. Teams were your circle in the HQ, and you didn't abandon them under any circumstance. The teams were, Lillian, Rux, and now Siloc, the Beast team. Then there was the Nature team, which consisted of Mask and Quence. Then the last team, the 'Royals' as Luchis called them, for their arrogant air and glares that were directed at everyone else around them, Spark and Purh. There were of course, different teams in the HQ, along with some more specialized individuals who helped with one thing because that one thing was the best thing they could help with. Luchis didn't belong to any one team, and just drifted from team to team.

Her own team was lost to a massive attack on the HQ years ago, and no one speaks about her team, there isn't ever a clear reason, but it just isn't spoken about.

Quence raised a hand. "The armoured one. Put it with the fox. Their personalities seem to be able to work together, right?"

Lillian inturupted him. "The armoured one shouldn't be on a team."

"Lilli. All the recruits get a team, no matter how dangerous it is. So, the armoured one is with the fox, teams of three, or two?" Luchis said, tucking her legs underneath her on her seat and watching the other talk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!!! I got the first post up finally, and have offically started it!!! If you are just viewing this, and haven't joined, please go here, and join the discord!!! There isn't a posting order for the first round, but do please let Siloc(@Rads ) post first!!! Thank you for your patience, and your own posts don't have to be as long as this one, just please don't make it shorter then short. I have nothing else to say, so...without furthur ado, I give you. . .the rp!!!
Saloc used his skill set to ease and his presents and smell completely then slips passed the two instructors.
Once out of their range, he returns to normal form and quickly heads to bosses office. It doesn't take him long to get there and he sees the door is open, so he heads in and says" I came to pick you up so we can go to lunch its been a while and I want a little down time before I have my hands full".

Last edited:
"Fears are nothing more than a state of mind-"
Napoleon Hill

ELLIOT VONHELLSING

After the incident, it was safe to say he knew he couldn't be around the public. His manifestations were too strong, too corporeal. He'd be damned if he was going to create another manic disaster amongst those not blessed, or rather cursed, in his opinion, with power. Of course, being approached by some strange woman claiming to be his so-called "guardian angel" elicited a bitter laugh from the brunet. Well, he would have laughed if his voice hadn't completely given out on him- instead, he only gave her what could have been described as an expression of disbelief.
That card. He wanted to throw it away, wanted to forget it had happened- why should he own up to the event he'd caused and try to make something of it. Elliot didn't even want this power. All it's done for him is leave him half-blind and full of crushing anxiety. This really was a curse.
The man, skeptical at this strange phone number, dialed it anyways when he'd reached his home- voice hushed as he accepted the offer.
After all, while he despised the idea of making something of his curse, he figured it'd be far enough away from civilization that he wouldn't have to worry about causing another manic event.

He knew packing would be difficult for someone like himself- he had too much in his possession that he cared too much about. Breaking it down into a group of something small he could travel with? Now that was a true challenge. The brunet huffed, blowing smoke through his nose as he gazed with uncertainty down at the small pile he'd broke his clothing down into. A T-shirt from a band he fancied, two nice button-up shirts, a blazer, a vest, three pairs of nice slacks and a pair of sweatpants- of course, accompanied by his underwear and socks. Scratching at the back of his head, he gazed over at his small desk that was full of his belongings. He supposed that was another issue, what the hell should he pull from there?
"Well shit, this is more difficult than I previously assumed-" The man mumbled to himself, stepping over to the desk and pulling his drawers open- lazily sifting through their contents to find things he valued that he'd want to bring with him.
Ah, His glasses. Yeah, that'd be smart. Elliot tended to gain massive migraines after his curse manifests- and he typically wore this not only because of that but because he thought they made him look cool. Elliot reached for the carrier that went with them, tucking them inside and tossing it onto his bed with his clothing.
"What else..." he hummed, rolling his cigarette between his teeth as he dug through the second drawer. Journal. His journal, that'd be important. He only ever used it to scrawl down doodles of the physical manifests his ability produced. Mainly large shadow men, giant creatures like centipedes and sharks and unknown monsters...he figured it helped him somewhat to know what fear was manifesting if he was awake to see it.
Elliot turned on his heels to set the journal on the bed, kicking something with his foot and sending it flying under his bed. The man huffed in aggravation then, putting his cigarette out on the desk before leaning down onto his hands and knees- pressing his face to the floor and squinting. Oh, his Rubix cube. It wasn't anything important but he used to fiddle with it when he was a kid, one of the first toys his mother had given him when he was old enough to understand the purpose of toys and that they were something earned and not given. He's solved it many times...too many times to count. Though, he supposed it kept his mind busy and on other things...he grabbed it, gaze shifting over to the darkest corner under his bed, sucking in his breath at the site. Two beady white eyes stared back, a toothy grin smiling back...a distorted voice flowing from it.
"Don't believe it, Elliot. Don't believe it-" He whispered to himself, standing up and putting the colorful cube on top of his journal- hands already shaking. "Think of something else...uh-" he looked around his room, turning his head in different directions until his good eye landed on the small picture pinned to his wall. His siblings. Yeah, that was...happy. The man rushed over to the picture, tugging it free of the pin and staring at it- taking in the smiles of his brother and sister..and himself in the middle, balanced on their shoulders...his shaking hands slowly calmed and he promptly folded the picture up and tucked it into the back pocket of his pants.

Once deciding this was enough, he grabbed his duffel bag and began placing his clothing inside- followed by his Rubix cube and journal...hm. He needed his toothbrush...and toothpaste...all his toiletries really. Elliot made his way to his bathroom, not looking in any of his mirrors as he quickly snatched his important toiletries, moving to shove them inside the duffel bag. He reached for his glasses, holding them over the opening of the bag before pursing his lips. No..he was going to wear them.
Upon feeling he was more than prepared, he picked up his phone and it's charger from his nightstand as well as the lighter and a pack of cigarettes he had- tucking an unlit one behind his ear and placing the rest inside his bag.
"Alright...well..I won't miss this place-" He laughed under his breath, taking one last look around before turning and heading for his door. He didn't want to sit inside and wait, the anxiousness getting to him as he could see from the creature he manifested under his bed...

This was, what he could consider, the start of a brand new life. A new type of adventure that he knew he wasn't really prepared for. However, there was no turning back now.
"Any time now..." He muttered to himself, leaning against the front door of his small apartment and staring out into the open space of the street.

Reactions: Rads and Mini
THE DEVOURER
includes descriptions of pig blood and consuming blood.
mentions: luchis/boss
interactions: npc (seraphine vonnegut)

The small baggie of pig's blood was cold and gelatinous, but it was probably good for him to eat it, nonetheless.

It was far from fresh, but it was the best they could do—it wasn't as if Cain had the time to go hunting, anyway, and the appearance of the strange woman just added more stuff onto his plate.

In his sitting position on the floor, Cain pushed the squishy red "jello" around the plastic bag, heaving a small sigh through his new gas mask. Even though the appearance of his powers had been only about a week ago, he'd already gotten very used to identifying things and people by smell. The gas mask hindered it somewhat; he was still able to smell, but things were filtered through and his nose was usually filled with the scent of the bits of grass stuffed in the front of the mask.

"How's it going?"

He lifted his head to see his sister appear in the doorway, leaning against the frame with a small, tired smile. Wavy, dark crimson hair spilled down her shoulders and ended at her waist, its locks losing its usual sheen and turning to a dull carmine. Her eyes, an exhausted mahogany, were hazy with sleep. "Did you eat yet? Anything feel weird?"

Cain shook his head wordlessly, holding up the bag for her to see. Seraphine stepped forward, tutting quietly as she grasped the squishy bag. "It tastes better when it's liquid and warm, right? Pour it in a mug and pop it in the microwave or something."

"The Devourer doesn't wanna eat it," he mumbled lowly, his voice warbled by his mask. "Not hungry."

"You're gonna feel all tired if you don't," she chided, taking the bag from his hands and making her way back to the door of his bedroom. "I'll heat it up for you, m'kay?"

He grumbled to himself, his fingers picking at his skin. The business card in his pocket jabbed its sharp corners into his skin, and the woman's words resonated in his mind.

He had forty-eight hours.

Should he go?

What would he do there? Would he be tortured? Would he be tested on? What if this so-called "guardian angel" was actually trying to sell him on the black market? The possibilities were endless, and only a few of them were good.

The loud beep of the microwave made Cain's shoulders jolt up, the jarring noise startling him out of his thoughts.

"Here's your blood, buddy," Seraphine stepped back into his room after a moment, a steaming mug of blood in her hand. She set it on the floor in front of him, taking a tentative step back in case the blood got him all whipped up in a frenzy. "Drink up."

Even through the gas mask, the smell was intoxicating. His eyes zeroed in on the warm red liquid in the mug, steam wafting towards him. He felt saliva building up in his mouth, and he swallowed thickly as he tore his gaze away from the mug, squeezing his eyes shut. "Talk first."

Seraphine raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Mhmm."

"What do you want to tell me?"

"The Devourer saw a woman," Cain pushed out, struggling to keep himself from snatching the cup, tearing off his mask, and pouring the blood down his throat. "Black hair. Gave him a card with a number. Have to call."

"Call?" Seraphine frowned. "Why?"

"Offer," he hissed, and she backed away in slight fear. Guilt welled up in his chest, but it was overshadowed by the gnawing hunger in his gut. He eyed the mug at the corner of his vision, licking his lips subtly. "She gave him an offer. Two days—deadline."

"Okay," she said calmly, keeping him in the center of her attention to make sure that he didn't pounce or attack in any way. "Okay, you can call her... after you eat."

He pushed out a breath through his nose, his breathing deep and slightly labored. He grunted in assent, reaching up to unbuckle his gas mask and pulling it off his face. Fresh air and a number of scents blasted into his face, and he breathed them in gratefully. He took in large gasps of air, noting each scent: the smell of the city coming through his open window, his sister's familiar coconut-scented shampoo, his own sweat-tinted scent, and, above all, the delicious smell of pig's blood.

Cain eyed Seraphine for a brief, terrifying moment before grabbing the mug and downing the blood in a few gulps, rivulets of red running down his chin and throat at his haste. He wiped them off with his hand and lapped up the remainder of the vitalizing liquid off of his skin.

"Good?" Seraphine asked nervously.

"Mm," he murmured, nodding as he stood up with his empty mug. He passed by his sister in the doorway and went into the kitchen to set his mug in the sink. "...He's gonna call her now."

"Sure," she nodded quickly, her smile strained. It seemed as though she still wasn't used to her brother drinking blood like that yet. "I'm gonna make dinner. What do you wanna eat?"

Cain answered her with a shrug, going to pick up his phone off of the kitchen counter and pulling out the business card, dialing in the number. He savored the remaining taste of warm blood in his mouth as he waited for someone to answer.

Red_Transparent_Decoration_PNG_Clipart.png
The phone call was simpler than he thought. He accepted, took a quick nap, ate dinner, and went to pack.

"Are you going to bring any blood?" Seraphine asked, standing skittishly outside of his room.

"No," he replied curtly, shoving an extra change of clothes into his large backpack and tucking his sewing kit into the side pocket. "Already drank."

"Alright," she nodded uneasily. "How about food and water?"

"Chips," Cain held up a small bag of potato chips, then his water bottle. "Bottle. She said he didn't need to bring any, but he's going to bring a little."

"It's always good to be prepared," she agreed. "Do you have your bus pass?"

"Yes," he answered. After a moment of hesitation, he put his switchblade into the bag with his other necessities.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Seraphine stepped forward, concern written all over her face. "I don't think you'll need that."

He blinked owlishly at her, staying silent for a moment before saying, "...The Devourer needs to be prepared."

"I know, but..."

An awkward pause. Cain reached over to pat her on the shoulder, catching her attention.

"It's okay," he said, his voice unusually soft. "The Devourer will be safe."

She smiled faintly, brushing her hair out of her face. Her expression was slightly pained, though, and she still seemed reluctant. "Yeah. You're tough, Cain."

Cain nodded, his name making him feel a little uncomfortable as he picked up his backpack and slung it over his shoulders. "...The Devourer's gonna wait outside. Stay inside."

"Alright," Seraphine sighed, her eyes a little wet as she leaned forward, wrapping him up in a tight hug. "Call me when you can. I love you."

"Okay. Love you," he said stoically, her emotions not quite reaching him in the way that they should, loosely hugging her back before untangling himself from her. He looked from side to side, scuffing his shoe on the floor before adjusting his mask, quickly bidding her goodbye, and walking out the door to wait for his ride without another word.

Last edited:

'Sirene'

TJClose.jpg

Thomasine-Jolie Leciel LaFée

<~~>

The blonde reached up high, arms above head, fingers interlaced.

Her back arched as she slowly tossed her head back and let out a hearty yawn. A smile poked out from between pink lips as she crumpled back down onto the white sheets. After a brief pause, she rubbed her eyes with her oversized, red flannel sleeves and yawned once more. Green eyes blinked several times as she tried to focus in on her surroundings. Suddenly she squealed as the golden light flooded the room and stabbed at her newly woken up eyes.

"Good Morning, April," said the raven-haired girl who had slung the curtains wide open, a hint of a smile pulling up at the corners of her lips, "did you sleep, well , chou?"

April scratched at the top of her head then mussed up her blonde pixie cut a bit, "Yeah... yeah, TJ, I did... my gosh you're up early, huh? Daaaaayaaaam... you all ready to go somewhere? Lookin' sharp, girl! Hahahah... oh, but hey? Everything okay wit'youse, Thomsie?"

A grin broke free from the brunette's lips and blue eyes shone; of all the little pet names she had been given, this one for whatever reason, 'Thomsie,' tickled her in a nice way. Oh, how she regretted how this relationship was going to end.

Over to the bed she sauntered, crisply pressed dark slacks making a rich swishing sound as she went. Sitting now, she admired the other girl's rosy-cheeked and cherub face; the look she gave her made the blonde blush, smile sheepishly and avert her gaze. Both hands reached over now and adjusted the lapel of the blonde's oversized flannel sleeping shirt. Then slowly she traced the girl's shoulders, then down her arms till she held pale hands in her tan ones. Eyebrows popped up then she pulled the blonde closer and kissed her heated cheek.

April giggled as TJ's breath tickled at her ear. She swung both her pale legs over, thighs draping TJ's lap and scooted in closer, "Hey, you ain't yet answered girl...? What's up and why you looking so good-- and smell so good too...? Rawrrrr..."

TJ closed her eyes and tilted her neck, exposing the soft flesh to be nibbled by April. She released one of April's hands so as she may caress the blonde's hair and nape of neck. "All good, chou. Yet you must know I am leaving New York."

April pulled back, green eyes wide, her expression looking as if TJ had punched her face, "Wait! What?! You never told me! Thomsie! What the hell...!? Girl, you never said nuttin' to me about you leaving today!"

"I told you many, many times before, chou. You knew that I would leave someday. This was not forever--"

"Yeah, I know but you never said it would be today! Like no warning?! What the hell, girl? What the hell?! No, really what the hell--" April's lower lip trembled heavily and green eyes reddened, tears threatening to fall, "No. No, you can't. You won't! NO! Thomsie! C'mon, man! Please...! I just--- I don't want-- I need you--"

"April...! April! Hey now..." TJ was smaller than the blonde but at least 3 times as strong and so she pulled the blonde in close into a full embrace, "Avril... easy... easy now, mon Apsies..."

The pet name put her at ease, and she stopped struggling, but still wept all the same, "I can't let you go. You have been the best thing I ever known. I ain't never been treated so good and so openly. I won't let you go, TJ. I just won't..."

"Then don't. But you must let me be free. What I can do is only hurt you. But I will never let that happen--"

"You keep saying that! You never hurt me! Not once! And I don't think you will!"

"Regardes-moi. Ecoutes. Right here, right now. You will go on. You will go back to your family and friends. You have one more month till you graduate. I will--"

"No! NO!! I am not going back to that crap life! Not without you! I won't--""

TJ shut April up with a deep kiss. The blonde fought for a second before succumbing to the brunette. TJ was in her mind now, humming softly, slyly and sexy. It was like drifting upon the waves of a warm ocean, as waves washed over her entire body, caressing her from tip of nose to tip of toes.

>>April. You will always be in my heart. Always. Be good. Be safe. Do not be like me. I break things. Now I must go. I told you that once Maman LaFée tells me it is time, then it is time. No questions. And you must forget me. And you will. It is the only way I know how to keep you safe. Good bye, darling. Goodbye...<<

The kiss ended and the girls pulled away from each other. TJ pressed her forehead into April's. April wiped away at the tears in her eyes. "And just how do you expect me to forget you, Thomsie... you think I'd ever do that?"

"Chou... just say goodbye, April..."

"Okay... 'Goodbye, April...!'" the blonde giggled despite the gravity of the situation.

The needle struck swift and deep into the blondes neck. The toxin took effect, knocking out the girl, but not before seeing TJ smile at her one last time, blue eyes gazing deeply into her green ones. "Ma folle, folle chou... I will never forget you, April. My heart... with you always..."
<>​

"~We will take care of her, Sirene," said the tall woman dressed up in the same crisp suit as her. The tall woman's spoken French was with the same accent and intonation as Thomasine-Jolie as well.

TJ nodded and unlatched the handle of her wheeled luggage. Another person in a suit stepped in and put their hand over hers, shaking their head. He was a big man with a scar that went from left of forehead to right of chin. "~Maman says you will not need your full Rescinder gear, Sirene. Phone, sidearm, 2 mags and knife only. The rest may be shipped to you."

TJ froze until his hand was off hers before nodding and turning away to re-equip herself.

"~Sirene... I know it's hard to leave her like this, but you must move on. It's how we do what we do, sister. Only her memory will be lost." A third suit, a woman with a gravelly voice, came up to her and slung an arm around her shoulder. TJ slid an arm around the other woman's waist and squeezed tight.

"~And listen... right here, right now. This new assignment is the next step for you to get better. This is the domain of The Luchis. After this sortie, you should be coming back to home soil, sister." The tall woman did one last inspection of the apartment before checking on the blonde in the wheeled cargo box.

"~You will be up and Rescinding with us in no time," said the big man as he texted away on his phone, "~we miss you out there in the field., sister. Just a little bit longer right?"

TJ put a gloved hand on the cargo box and stroked it gently, lips pursed together tightly, eyes closed and brows slanting away slightly.

The gravelly-voiced woman that held TJ reached out and gently removed her hand from the cargo box and led her towards the tall woman. Into her hands was placed a gun, then 2 mags, then a sheathed knife. "~Trust in Maman LaFée," said the woman with the gravelly voice, "~and know that we will be waiting for you with open arms once you are done. Always."

TJ pulled away and fit all the weapons given to her upon her person. She held out her arms as the tall woman slid the dark overcoat onto her body and the woman with gravelly voice snugged a dark fedora onto her head. The big man came over and slid the bug-eyed sunglasses onto her face then smiled as he gently poked her nose whilst making a honking sound. TJ could not help but smile as she pulled away.

"~Car's almost here. 5 minutes people..." announced the big man. All eyes then fell upon the tall woman. She gave them all a curt nod and they all returned the curt nod in unison, TJ included. The big man smiled as he reached out to hug TJ. She pulled him in close and they kissed one of each other's cheeks then the opposite.

She did the same to the tall woman and then to gravelly voiced woman. "~Just a little bit longer, Sirene...!"

"~Just a little bit longer..." said TJ without emotion.

TJ lowered her sunglasses and cast one last glance at the cargo box. Then she pushed them back onto her face proper, turned away and marched in behind the tall woman, as they marched towards the elevator.

Never once did TJ ever look back.

<~~>​

Last edited:
Krstina
Mentions: None
Interactions: Shim(NPC)

She raced through the forest, trying to reach her family house before the transport arrived. Her friend, Shard bounded beside her, her tounge falling out her mouth and her eyes focused on her owner. Jumping over a fallen tree and catching hold of a hidden chain, she swung herself out of the treeline and through her open window, landing in a roll that stopped as she hit her bed. She hissed in pain and her ears flicked back.

"OW-BED! THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK! STAAAAAAP HURTING MEEE!" Krs yelled at her bed, shaking her fist at it as she shook her bright hair out of her amber eyes. She blinked once, and flopped her arms over her head, making a weird growling noise.

A hissing sound from above her head made her wiggle her fingers and scoot her hand around until her snake brushed up her arm and twined himself in her hair. She jerked up and tugged him out, scolding him. "Little sir, you know not to get in my hair. Just because I have a big poof of hair, doesn't mean it's a nest for you. Nor is it a nest for birds. Which they like to think it is." Krs stood up and draped Scales on his perch and tugged off her dirty turtleneck. Grabbing a new one and pulling it on, the young Nature girl grabbed a washcloth out of a bucket of water that was always by her door.

She wiped the dirt off her legs, untucked her tail from her shorts, and made an 'ick' face at the now dirty cloth. Krs sighed, and flopped onto her bed, making the pillows jump. She caught one out of the air and hugged it to her chest, and sighed. "I don waanna leaaaave hooooommmmeee. . ." She groaned, rolling back and forth.

Her door opened and she popped up, throwing the pillow at the intruder, her ears flicking up and alert. Hey, insinct! Someone comes in da room, they get a pillow in da face. She grinned and laughed as her mother threw the pillow back at her. Scales dropped down onto her lap, and turned into a corn-snake, twisting himself around Krs' arm. Her mother came and sat down on her bed, running a tired hand down her face.

"Krs, are you really leaving us?" Krs' mother, Shim, asked, her blue eyes pinning her daughter's.

Krs grinned and nodded, reaching over and grabbing the card that the lady had given her off her bedside table. "Yep I am Momma, but don't worry! I'll be back!" She patted her mother's hand and jumped up, randomly shoving clothes in a bag she grabbed out of her closet.

She grinned and stuffed a packet of dead mice in her backpack as well, for Scales, of course, not herself. Her mother sighed and shook her head. The older woman stood up and walked over to her daughter, placing a small kiss on her head right between her ears.

"Momma! It's not like I'm gonna die there." Krs laughed again and playfully shoved her mother away, and out the door, letting Shard in as she shoved her mother out.

"DON'T FORGET TO PACK YOUR SHOES! EVEN IF YOU WON'T WEAR THEM, PACK THEM ANYWAYS!" Her mother shouted through the door before walking back downstairs.

Krs sighed and dropped her bag on the ground, flopping onto her bed again. "I'm going to miss home. . .NO TIME TO BE GLOOMY-DESTINY AWAITS!!" She yelled, jumping up and continuing to gather things for her bag. She got her extra turtlenecks and ran downstairs, sliding into the kitchen and grabbing snacks for the road, even though the woman said not to bring any food or drink. Curse her, Krs wanted snaaacks.

Finished with the gathering of the materials, Krstina whistled, and Shard came bounding around to corner. She knelt down to greet the large wolf and rubbed her ears, placing a kiss of Shard's nose. "Come on girli, we be going on an adveenture!" Krs grinned and stood back up, brushing her hair out of her eyes and skipping outside to wait for the car thing that was being sent. She breathed in deeply once she was outside and grinned to herself, always happy to see the light of day and it's beautiful power.

Last edited:
Red
Mentions: None
Interactions: Guard (NPC)
Red did not hesitate in calling the number right after the lady left. He was not exactly in a favorable position right now and didn't see a downside to signing for this team of some sorts. Its been a few days since his brought into this cell. He was never told where he was but based on what he can see it seemed to be a police station. He spent most of his time writing journals of what he can remember about himself, trying to decipher which memory belonged to him. Unfortunately, this has also led to him having many sleepless nights, the horrors he has witnessed as well as the possibility of him being the person to commit them leaves him conflicted at times. Perhaps it was better that he does not know who he is and simply start a clean slate.
Shortly after the lady's visit, he decided to take short nap since he did not know when her people were coming to pick him up and was tired due to the lack of sleep from the previous nights. As soon as he shut his eyes, he felt a large object impacting his face. When he opened his eyes, he was in the center of a enormous fighting ring facing off against a large muscular horned humanoid. The two rapidly exchanged devastating blows with each other, with each punch, blood spilt onto the floor. The crowds roar in delight at the violence displayed, overflowing with excitement to know who will be left standing. That match was decided with a cross counter between the two fighters, with Red coming out on top. His opponent fell on his back, desperately gasping for air as he laid on the ground defeated and exhausted. The crowds began chanting, celebrating the results and demanding the victor to finish his opponent. "Finish him!" a loud and commanding voice bellowed, prompting the young man to triumphantly plant his foot on top of his defeated opponent and extended an open left palm to him. His hand began glowing crimson as psionic energy flows into it.
Suddenly a loud beeping sound could be heard emanating from his head. And with that, Red woke up, realising that the beeping sound was the suits power level alarm. He had unconsciously used his psionic powers in his sleep. However, he didn't have much time to ponder on what just happened. A knock on his door signified that it was time to leave.

Reactions: Mini and Rads
Luchis or Boss
Interactions:
@Rads - Siloc
Mentions: @Boo Girlie BoomBoom - Sirene, @Chaos.Pearl - Elliot, @bananabread - Devourer, @TreasureSniper - Red, @Elusive Thorns - Xena
Luchis glanced up and smiled at Siloc, motioning for him to stand by the door for a minuter while she finished talking to the other instructors. "No thank you. I'm not quite hungry yet." She said, and clapped her hands together, drawing the attention of the people in the room. They all looked at her. "Well, our new students should be almost all in the car now, so that means that they should be here soon, depending on if there's any issues. Other then that, we should be going down to the main floor anyways." Luchis stood up, and the instructors hurried to stand up as well, Lilliana glaring at Quence.

Mask drifted out the door, Quence ignoring Lilliana and the others, following his teammate. Lilliana huffed and kicked a chair. Luchis hissed through her teeth and the white haired female flinched. The Boss rolled her eyes and trotted out the door after those who had already went out. Rux, Haley, Spark, and Purh followed her out, leaving Siloc to follow right behind Luchis, or behind Rux and keep an eye on him like the Boss had requested.

Luchis ushered the instructors to the elevator, and opened the doors with her badge, stepping in and too the side, letting the others fill in around her. Spark and Purh conversed quietly in the corner, the others blantly listening in on what they were talking about. Haley got a ping on her tablet, and she glanced down at it.

"The students have been picked up and are on their way back. The blindfolds are being activated and sight has been taken. The twins are on their way back with them. Should the students be allowed to talk to the others?" Haley said, and Luchis nodded at her. "Noted. Contacting the twins now. Aaand...sent." Haley nodded and clicked her tablet off, tucking it under her arm and adjusting her headphones.

The elevator dinged, and the group filed out, splitting off into their groups around the lobby. Lilliana and Rux near the doors, Mask perching on top of a bench with Quence sitting below him, and Spark and Purh standing away from everyone, their usual glares focused on everyone. Siloc could go to his new team, or talk to Luchis if he wanted. Luchis hopped onto the counter in the middle of the lobby, grabbing a bag of chips from behind the counter and opening them, snacking on the chips.

Meanwhile...

Ruka and Ruku stepped into the garage, getting one of the transport vehicles from the old man in charge of the cars. After Ruka asked one of the drivers on break to drive for them, they set out to get the various recruits. Their first stop was the siren, because her family seemed eager to get her to the headquarters, and they were the closest.

After getting her, they next went to collect the fox. Her wolf had a muzzle placed on it, and was told to keep her snake close, or he would be put in a cage. They went to get the next one, the fear manifestor. After him was the second one to watch closely, the bloody one. They had to take his mask, and place a different one on him, one that met the protocols the twins had to follow. Next was the orphan, up up up into the mountain. They collected him, then went baaack down the mountain. The armoured one was placed by the twins, and watched closer then any of the others. The last one, the minotaur, was picked up and placed in the transport vehicle with the others. The twins placed a blindfold on everyone, then sent a message to Haley, notifing her and Boss that everyone had been picked up.

Once they had all of the recruits and were on their way to the desert, where HQ was, the twins introduced themselves. "Hello. Our names are Ruku and Ruka. We will be your guides during your stay at the headquarters." Ruka said. "Do anything stupid and I'll have to knock you out." Ruku finished, his scowl noticeable in his voice. "Do you have any questions? I can answer some of them for you." Ruka's voice piped up, followed by the sound of a punch, a small grunt coming from Ruku.

• Nice Execution!
ELLIOT VONHELLSING

He'd zoned out into his phone after a half hour had passed- mindlessly scrolling through social media's to keep his brain focused on something that wasn't the pitch black outside world. His attention was pulled away abruptly when a large vehicle had pulled up next to the curb- two small identical beings stepping out and approaching him.
Maybe he was manifesting fears again but he'd be damned if he knew what weird part of his brain thought twins were scary.
However, they'd quickly explained who they were and presented him with a blindfold. Perhaps..good for some people but the idea of being in a moving vehicle with several others AND he wouldn't be able to see left him with a sinking sensation in his stomach.
"Do I have to wear it...?"
It was shoved at him. After some back and forth in his brain over the idea- thinking perhaps this wasn't such a good thing for him to do..he finally took it and tied it himself. The brunet would rather he put it on himself than have two kids do it for him.

Some time had passed again in the vehicle and he was acutely aware of how many bodies were inside. The thought of who these people could be...what their curse could be...it left his brain swimming and chasing the thought of anxious fears. A dangerous game for his mind to be playing...manifesting inside such a small space would certainly lead to doom.
The unease and anxiousness radiated off of him, that same taste of metal in his mouth as the fears inside his head slowly crept their way out...he'd nearly drowned out the two talking to the group.
Without hesitation he'd blurted out the one question on his mind, trying to ignore the feeling in his stomach.
"where exactly are we going?"
He'd nearly said it too loud, forgetting over the drum of his own Loud heartbeat in his ears that they were inside a small enclosed vehicle. He was all too aware of how loud he really was- quickly shutting his mouth and muttering an apology for pretty much shouting.

Reactions: Mini
THE DEVOURER
mentions: the twins (ruka and ruku), elliot, krs, tj.
interactions: the twins (ruka and ruku).
Cain didn't have to wait long for his ride to come—well, at least, it didn't feel like long. He'd passed the time by taking in the scents of close passersby and making up small stories about them—one lady had likely just finished a workout (was she training for a marathon, perhaps?), a thirteen-year-old boy definitely needed to use less antiperspirant body spray (trying to cover up the scent of his nervous sweating when he nears his crush, probably), a group of young adults had probably been smoking weed earlier (there wasn't much explanation needed), and before he knew it, a huge vehicle pulled up to where he was.

A pair of same-looking kids emerged from the vehicle in unison, mildly reminding Cain of a horror movie that he'd seen years ago. The boy held a mask in his hand while the girl had a blindfold. He narrowed his eyes at the pair suspiciously—did he have to wear those? He wanted to keep his mask, at least.

He pointed to the aforementioned gas mask.
"The Devourer wants to keep this. Favorite."

The twins shook their heads and got closer. Cain puffed out a tiny, almost imperceptible sigh through his nose before bending down a bit so that the girl could fasten the blindfold over his eyes and the boy could replace his mask with theirs.

When his mask was popped off, Cain's senses were assaulted by a multitude of scents and feelings (fresh air felt good on the covered skin, but he was distracted by someone in the car who smelled strongly of coffee and something vaguely minty—a familiar scent in the city, and a little sickening; someone else had an earthy scent with a hint of snapping spice... a gardener, perhaps? The other one was tough to pin down; maybe if he got a little close to them, he'd be able to pinpoint each of these individuals' scents. The twins, however, were a mystery—he was close to them, but the city's stench seemed to mask them), only heightened by the recent loss of his vision before the boy fastened the new mask on him, and he could barely smell anything.

A low growl revved up in his throat, hating the fact that he could no longer smell things as good as he normally could. Seemingly unfazed, the twins guided Cain to their vehicle, and even when he sat down next to someone, he still couldn't smell.

The majority of the ride was spent in silence, Cain grumpily hearing footsteps and stops and rocks rolling on the ground as more people entered the vehicle.

When the Ruku and Ruka spoke, he tried to think of something to ask them, more pissed off at the fact that his mask was switched out than anything, before someone with a masculine voice spoke first—where were they going?

It was a basic but necessary question, and that gave Cain inspiration for his own simple query. He allowed himself a brief pause after the guy's muttered apology before speaking quietly but firmly,
"The Devourer wants to know why they are going, too. Why chosen?"

Krstina
Interactions: The Devourer, Elliot, The Twins

Mentions: Peoples in the Car
Krs grinned as the large vehicle pulled up in front of the small home she had called home for since forever. The orange-haired girl's tail swung through the air with excitement and she bounced on her toes, Scales tightening his grip around her neck before turning into a black corn snake. Shard let out a small bark beside her,and growled at the two figures who climbed out of the car, and approached her with a blindfold in the girl's hand.

"Hi! I'm-" Krs started to say, but was cut off by the girl stepping behind her and fastening the cloth around her eyes. Her ears flicked back and she let out a quiet yelp, not expecting the sudden hands on her.

She tilted her head to the side and listened to them, crouching down and putting a hand on Shards back. "Hey girl, be good and quiet, ' kay?? And don't bite the others. Even if they smell funny." Once the Fox had given her instructions to her wolf, and allowed herself to be led into the vehicle.

She tripped for a second and shot out her hand to steady herself. A hand pushed on her shoulder and led her to a seat and she sat down, pulling her knees up to her chest and smelling the air. Her toes wiggled as she caught the scent of the sea. She had forgotten her shoes. Again.

"Water...? Salt? Who smells like the ocean in here?" She tilted her head into the air and sniffed the air again, but went silent when she caught the underlying scent of blood. Her ears twitched at every little sound and she tapped her fingers against her bare legs in a strange rhythm.

The young female stayed mostly silent when the others were picked up, but sniffed the air every time someone new got on, just to see what they smelled like. A quiet shuffling of paws under her and she was startled at the loud voice in the car. She hissed quietly and her ears pressed back against her hair. Her tail flicked out and hit the person sitting beside her, startling her even more. She wasn't expecting anyone to sit beside her.

"LOUD! Very loud." Krs said, turning her head towards where the voice had come from. Then her head turned to the other voice and she tilted her head to the side. "Devourer? Is that your name? " she wondered outloud, sniffing the air again, her hand inching across the small space between her and the second voice, touching what she thought was his leg briefly before poking him twice. "And didn't the lady say that we were 'special' or something? And something about hot. Somewhere hot? I'm Krs by the way, a Nature- I think. And my name is spelled K-r-s, not c-u-r-s-e." The Fox grinned, even though no-one could see her.

Red
Interactions: The twins and everyone else in the group
Mentions: People who were in the car
Red didn't get to hear much of the bickering in the car since he almost instantaneously fell asleep when he entered the car. When he opened his eyes he in the fighting ring again holding what appears to be a katana. His opponent was a weak looking young man he seemed very reluctant to fight. "Please, mercy! You win! I forfeit!" the men pleaded. Before he could utter another world, he was swiftly impaled by the katana. The crowd booed with disappoint due to lack of proper action. The fighter raised his in confusion and anger, as if equally disappointed by the lack of proper fight. His next opponent came into the ring wearing red cloak and mask covering his face. "I certainly hope you'll last longer than the other guy" he taunted. An aura of electricity envelope the fighter as he charge towards the red cloaked opponent at blinding speed. The fighter was running circles around him while swinging his blade. His opponent seemed to be struggling to keep up with his speed. "And now for the finish!" He shouted with excited, switching to reverse handgrip. With one swift motion, he plunged the blade into his chest and release a burst of blue electricity. The electric burst blew the cloaked figure's masked off, revealing an all too familiar face. The cloaked figure stood still for a short second before grabbing blade wielder by the arm and slamming him onto the ground repeatedly before being tossed aside like a spent torch. Red pulled out the sword and threw back at its owner in disgust. The last thing the blade wielder sees is a bright crimson engulfing him.
Red wakes up in confused state before realizing everyone had already exited the car, possibly to greet people in charge of this program. Unlike the others, he didn't have much to bring since he only had a few sets of clean clothes and his journals which are all kept in a repurposed file box. He took a step out of the car, with his "luggage" in hand. There were a lot people there and they seemed to be listening to the twins. He waited for the others to finish their questions before asking his own. "Where is my room? Who must I fight to regain my memories?" he asked the twins bluntly. His height and armor gave him an imposing presence even if it was not his intention. "Are these the people I need to fight?" he said, turning his head to examine the others around him. The visor of his helmet flashed a bright red for short moment before the ringing of his alarm reminded him that he was raising his psionic power levels prompting him to return to a normal state. He stared at the fox girl longer than the others before refocusing his attention back to twins, awaiting for an answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mini