Beyond Brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sloth eyed Victor with mild disdain. Always wanting to do something, never just enjoying the moment. "Mother asked for me to collect our siblings. She would like to meet us for dinner." She said simply, following him. "If you want to get it over with, I suggest helping me round them up. She wants to meet at home."

Home-- an obscure term to use, though it was as close to accurate as possible. Perhaps Lair might have done the location more justice. A small shop just outside of the Palace gates. A woman ran the place, selling antiques of all sorts-- books, paintings, even clothing. She was paid a modest salary and offered room and board above the shop in a small loft. Her regulars knew her as 'Mindy'. What they didn't know, however, was that she was in fact a Chimera. A human, crossed with a wolf. Living a comfortable life style, she served Mother as a loyal pet of sorts.

below the shop was a stairwell that lead to one of the many tunnels, connecting to the palace sub-basement level prison. Even deeper, a level below the prison, was where Mother called 'Home.'

Deliora~Metallica, blue
Del held her position against the onslaught of bullets, her automail was thick enough to fend them off but it wouldnt last long. Looking down at the girl she saved her bright azure eyes blink when the girl starts to ask why then thanks her with a smile. A light blush tinges Del's cheeks at the gratitude, she wasnt use to being thanked and was often embarrassed about the attention. Looking back toward the sniper she flips off the scarlet hood of her cloak revealing thick snow white hair that fell to her waist, it seemed to almost shimmer in the midday sun. "You dont have to thank me....I imagine this sniper doesnt know your neutral so he wants to take you out before you made it to the border." She starts off embarrassed but turns serious, her tone calm and unwavering. Her voice was deep and smooth almost seductive.

'Looks like its a loner...If he had back up he would of shown up by now to flank us. Hes about 3 meters out...I can make.' After a moment she glances back to the blonde "On my signal run as fast as you can for those bushes and hide. Dont come out no matter what happens until I give the all clear, k?" Her tone was determined and left no room for argument. After a few moments Deliora bends her legs slightly, her arm was getting fatigued from the constant pummeling of bullets. 'He should need to reload any second...There!' the barrage of bullets suddenly stops. "Now!" She orders the girl before dashing forward with surprising speed, bullets starts to fly for her again after a moment but she either dodges them by zigzagging or deflects with her shield.

Del couldnt dodge them all tho, not from that distance, she felt the white hot pain in her thigh but ignored it 'I have to make it!' Another bullet whizzes right by her head grazing her temple. She grimaces but doesnt slow, once she was about a meter away she claps her hands together and once more the transmutation current passes through them. Now instead of a shield her automail was a dagger on the end, unfortunately that meant she had little protection from the bullets now as another pierces through her good shoulder. Growling she tenses her legs a moment before leaping high into the air, the moment from her sprint propelling her forward straight for the sniper. Before he could get another shot off Del had her sword to his throat as she panted, blood running from her temple and into her right eye. "Do you still want to kill her?" She asks the soldier with a deadly calm, the man blinks in confusion before quickly shaking his head sweat beading on his forehead. "Good answer." Using the blunt part of her arm she chops the soldier on the back of the neck knocking him out cold as he crumbles to the ground.

Still catching her breath Del stumbles out of the bushes where he'd been hiding and waves toward where Samantha was hiding "All clear!" She calls out before collapsing against a tree, she was still conscious but her leg wasnt having her on it any longer

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
AvOicil.gif

The blonde stared at the alchemist with wide eyes, golden orbs focused upon the white haired woman with shock. Few noticed that she chose to be neutral, mostly because she rarely revealed herself to allow anyone to see. Slowly, she got up as she frowned, worry evident in her eyes as she bit her lip in worry. Would it be safe for her to fight the sniper? It was likely she would get wounded! Giving her orders to run to the bushes she stared over at them in the distance before turning back, nodding simply. "A-ah...I got it!" She was reluctant to leave the woman to fight along, ignoring the fact she had no skills in battle, but she tried to understand anyway.

When the signal was given she grasped her back, picking it up as she threw it over her shoulder and bolted over towards the bushes. Her heart pounded as she felt her steps land heavily upon the ground, her breath running out as she eventually slid into the cover of the bushes, her eyes snapping instantly back around into the woman who was now running for the sniper. Eyes wide she flinched, watching the bullets rain down upon her, spilling blood. "Oh no..." she whispered, grasping her bag as she prepared herself to run over and help her. After all, Samantha was not going to let someone who saved her life die after all.

Hearing the all clear, Samantha hurried out of the bushes and over towards her current savior, instantly falling to her knees besides the woman, her cheeks pale from her previous fear for her life. "Oh my...I'm so sorry! If I wasn't so careless then you wouldn't need to have saved me and then...you wouldn't have got hurt..." Samantha slightly wished that she had thought about learning some alchemy that would have helped her at least defend herself. Sighing softly she looked at the wounds with a frown, her usual ditsy expression seeming to fade as she looked at the wounds carefully. "I can close the wounds using some Alchemy here but I will need to take you somewhere we aren't at risk to deal with them properly..." The only issue she had was that she wasn't keen on making the woman move with a bullet in her leg.

Dropping her bag in front of her she pulled out a few items before grabbing the box of chalk, taking a seat on the ground as she stared up at her. "The bullets went through...so closing them will be temporary since they will probably open by the time we get across the border..." She trailed, feeling bad that the person who saved her was hurt because of it. Sighing she frowned, her eyes looking on the ground as she shut her eyes for a moment, letting the image of the correct array come clear to her before she began sketching it upon the ground, occasionally using her fingers to smudge a few lines. It took her a while to finish one upon the ground, her eyes turning to the woman. "I'm going to move your leg a bit, just so the alchemy will work." She muttered, frowning. "Ready?"

Candy walked into the shop, sparing her sibling a quiet greeting as she passed by without looking up from her book. It was more of a courtesy than anything else. She really didn't like these dinners. They were almost always accompanied by a talk and sometimes a long one at that. Whether they were long or short, they were still cutting into her reading time for the same old drills. Someone was being a problem and had to be removed. Mother was cooking up a lovely plan. The plan was moving to the next phase. There had been a setback. Candy would have been just fine without any of it at all or at least not being called till something needed to be done. How the plans were going she couldn't care less about. Her books interested her far more than servant work. Half the stuff they did could have been accomplished well enough by a chimera.

"Funny how Sloth ends up running paltry errands," she mused to herself, taking in the irony for just a moment before turning the page. A lot more reading would have to be crammed in before dinner.

• Love
Envy continued walking through the crowds of people in the marketplace. Pickpocketing a fewas he went. *Heh, you'd think I was greed.* He thought to himself. He arrived at poster board. It had propaganda against the warring country. "So predictable. Humans are a volatile bunch indeed." Envy heads off toward home. There wasn't much for him to do right now anyway.

hTCLaYS.gif
He out right blanked his sibling, his fingers dragging the glasses from his face as he smoothed back white hair, red eyes glimmering in amusement. "So mother is bringing us all together hm?" He asked, though it didn't matter if it remained without an answer. It was amusing to see all of them together but at least he would not be surrounded by pitiful mortals who were nothing but useless. Pausing in his steps he turned to look to Sloth, his head cocked as a grin was sliding across his lips. "Fine, I will help in collecting some of the others." He replied with a wave of his have, his eyes shifting from her and once again ahead of him. "I'll look for them while I finish my walk, I'll bring back anyone I find." Victor finished, closing his eyes as he rolled his neck. "Lets see who finds who.." It was a simply but childish game that would satisfy his boredom temporarily. It was this or return to doing something Wrath would probably be angered at later for.​
Yeah, he really didn't feel like running into Wrath...​

Reiko$Greed, red
Reiko shrugs "Ever heard of "diamond in the rough"? Well you would surprised how many diamonds you can find in the most unpleasant places." He says smoothly, use to Wrath's view of the world. Stepping beside Wrath he lightly nudges his older brother's shoulder. "Lead the way oh evil one. You know I'm always up for some "extraction"." He says with a evil glint in his scarlet eyes, everyone knew Greed had a nasty way of getting what he wants, when he wants. Checking the time on his Rolex he looks up at Noah "I imagine the others are gonna be lookin for us soon, we're suppose to be at home. Arent we?" Greed was also famous for forgetting appointments, unless of course it benefited him

N O A H, #3366ff
Noah, shrugged of what Reiko said. Walking away towards his designated destination, his eyes almost showed the thrill of slaughtering them petty humans. Moments later, his sibling reminded him about the gathering amongst his siblings around their mother. Wrath knew about it, and so far, everything was within his calculations. "This won't take long, Reiko, we'll be by Mother's side before it starts.." He finishes, with a calm but serious voice.

A few hours passed, the neccessary information was gathered, however, the one who gave the information, would never see the light of day again. Both Noah and Reiko was now in their hidden base, in the vast dining hall, where every single one of the seven deadly sins were to gather. Checking his surroundings, some of the siblings where yet to make an appearance. "I can see that we're missing a few people..." Making a point, however, it reminded him about his sibling, Victor.

'How many bodies have you left in your trail today... Lust?..' He thought to himself, before taking a seat at the dining table, though elegantly. Sitting there quietly, he gazed upon his fellow brethren.

• Love
Pride stopped the car just outside Mother's base. The peppy girl in the car waited for him to get to the door then drove off, but not before getting a bright smile from him. "Bye, Grem!!! Hope you get lots of piano practice tonight." His smile melted into indifference as soon as the car drove off. He made a mental sigh. He really did hate that human. He turned around and went into the building, but instead of descending toward mother, he chose to sit in a corner shrouded within shadows. He was always doing that, staying in the shadows. But why not? It was a good vantage point. His pupils glowed a bright red in the darkness as he waited for his other sibling's arrival.

Status
Not open for further replies.