Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
I don't even HAVE any and this made me cross my legs so hard there is no longer any circulation in my toes!

Oh you heard of the Pacu attacking skinny dipping men too. We had one of those fish living in our bathtub when I was a kid...and no we didn't bathe with it because I know someone is going to ask.

Last summer, a pacu was found in an Illinois lake; in 2011, a pacu was blamed for the death of two men in Papua New Guinea, where it is reportedly nicknamed "the ball cutter."
ROFL

Anyway, I got the information I was looking for:
in addition to its frightful reputation, the pacu is known for having a mild, slightly sweet flavor. A 1997 U.S. academic study found the taste to be "comparable to that of hybrid striped bass, tilapia, and rainbow trout, but superior to catfish."

LET'S GO FISHIN'!!!

Reactions: Minibit
Oh hey, it's not like I ever will swim in water that isn't a pool ever again in my life. ._.

I have a feeling Australians are laughing at you lot right now.

...This is a strange thought, but those teeth (Hell the entire mouthline) is surprisingly human. I wonder if it'd be possible to breed the fish to be used as an inexpensive means for dental transplants for people missing teeth.