Beware the dead mans hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

War

Original poster
Ok so not as ominous as that looked. I am an experienced role player and general story writer. I have been writing stories with people for a little more than a decade and I am looking forward to making some friends here and creating something marvelous.

*Holds Wightslayer* You got nothing on me, foul undead!! Hyaaaaaa-

2-FF3_0370.png

Ahem...

Welcome to Iwaku, War! :D Woah... 10+ years of RP-ing? Awesome! It's rare to see someone as passionate as you are. ;) Hope you have a great time here on Iwaku!

Much love,
Izurich

Welcome to the Iwaku family War(feels weird calling you that)!

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

btw please dont be offended by my copy and paste post here. I literally do this with almost EVERY newbie we have, and being usually pressed for time, i found that this works best so that i can get to as many people as possible.

Welcome to Iwaku!! I hope you enjoy yourself here! (≧∇≦)/

Welcome to iwaku!!!

I actually had a character named war couple months ago. Thought that would be relevant. xD​

Status
Not open for further replies.