Beware! Possibly awful introduction. Read at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumn

Edgepeasant
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Warning: I may ramble a lot slightly. I'm a pretty awkward person.

♪ Winter, spring, summer and fall ♪
♪ All you have to do is call ♪

I don't remember any of the lyrics beyond that...or if I even have the right lyrics but anyway, I hope your windows haven't broken yet because I'll be doing more singing >:D Just kidding, I'll take pity on your poor windows and screens.

*Ehem* Alrighty, on to business!

Wait. Shucks. I don't know what to write. Ummm....ummmmmmm....ummmmmmm...shoot.

*Hours later*

Okay, I gots this in the bag.

So, hello people. I'm Autumn.

Yeah, that's all.

Bye.

Just kidding.

Although I really don't have much to say... I'll get to the point soon. Wait, don't rush me, shush. I'm terrible at introductions D:

Serious time. As you can see, I'm new to the site but not to roleplaying. I'd like to think that my knowledge on the english language is adequate but unfortunately, my spelling, grammar and punctuations are bound to have some errors here and there. I'm always willing to learn so feel free to correct my mistakes (nicely, don't be a meanie), I don't bite most of the time :3

What else is there to say? Hmm. Well, I like Doctor Who, Sherlock, Artemis Fowl, roleplaying, sweets, cats, manga and a lot others
(which my mind is currently too lazy to remember).

On another note: Anyone wanna have a roleplay with me? No? Aw, okay ;-;

So, yeah, that's all for now. Thanks for taking the time to read this awfully made introduction. Here, have an imaginary cookie for all your suffering *gives cookie*

*crashes through window* GIVE ME COOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *munches cookie* Welcome to Iwaku and may you live to see another day. Be careful, the asylum is rather lively at times (we really do have an asylum here) :3

Welcome aboard, Autumn.

Welcome! I love your username, it's really pretty! ...or cool, depending on what you were going for with it :P

*crashes through window* GIVE ME COOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *munches cookie* Welcome to Iwaku and may you live to see another day. Be careful, the asylum is rather lively at times (we really do have an asylum here) :3

You can have the cookie, thank you for that lovely and surprising (Rest in peace window XD)welcome.

An asylum? Interesting! I'm quite curious about that, I think I'll go search for it.

Anything else I should be wary of? XD

Welcome aboard, Autumn.

Thank you very much ^^

Welcome! I love your username, it's really pretty! ...or cool, depending on what you were going for with it :P
Thank you very much. My usernames often consist of either a season or weather XD Yours is quite nice as well. I love your picture and signature, they're adorable!

Eh. A for effort, D for execution, C- for Propriety, A for Grammar.

In all? I give you a B- for your introduction....... You'll do good here, kid.

Eh. A for effort, D for execution, C- for Propriety, A for Grammar.

In all? I give you a B- for your introduction....... You'll do good here, kid.

Hm, I'll take the overall B-, thanks for a wonderful critique. I'll do my best to improve those grades of mine and to not disappoint. I look forward to my time here ^^

Heya.
Welcome to Iwaku, you. Please do enjoy your stay, and roleplay lots.

Heya.
Welcome to Iwaku, you. Please do enjoy your stay, and roleplay lots.
Yes, I do plan to roleplay plenty and thank you for your kind welcome ^^

-prods thread- This thread is misadvertised, I see a perfectly wonderful introduction here.

Welcome to the community! May all your roleplay needs be fulfilled and then some.

Welcome Autumn! I hope you enjoy it here!

-prods thread- This thread is misadvertised, I see a perfectly wonderful introduction here.

Welcome to the community! May all your roleplay needs be fulfilled and then some.
Aw, really? *blushes* Thank you very much for a wonderful welcome :D
I roleplay with you bb <3

WELCOME TO IWAKU :DD

Really? :D Huzzah! I shall pm you as soon as I figure out how...

Thank you very much :D

Hey Buddy!
Yo! :3

Welcome Autumn! I hope you enjoy it here!
Thank you very much for such a lovely welcome :D

Hey welcome to iwaku, hope you have a great time. Need a friend my door or inbox I should say is always open. Hahaa you sound like a cool person, hope you find great friends and great rp's.

Status
Not open for further replies.