Between the Sun and Moon

Hmm.. actually I think I should just say maybe on this roleplay :o
I'm in six group roleplays and waiting on four to start o.O And have four one on one.. I think I'm starting to get to many (think?)
I will think about it over the night and see tomorrow if I still feel like I can do it without getting to many.
*the person who joins a lot of rp on impulse because they are so good and then can't keep up with everyone because she has to many*

I can try to find people who maybe wants to join though, have a couple of people I know that maybe would be interested ^^

Red, can you do it? And do you know anyone?

what is still open?
and Italy asked me if im interested
and i am :)

Everything except paranormal investigator, who still needs to make a character. You can be Charlotte, the scientist, out someone else in the expedition.

hummm, what other characters are possable?

Run something by me, we'll see what we can do.

hum like, an intern of the scintest
a fellow investagator but is skeptical
stuff like that

Nah, I don't think I should join any more roleplays. Sorry
have written to some people I think could be interested but they haven't answerd yet.

Okay, red. Ed, sounds good. Pick one of those and go to town.

hummmmm id have to think long and hard

Hm. I think this might be pretty interesting.

I wouldn't mind playing Charlotte, however, it appears you already have a character concept for her, or do you just want to have the quirks about her father known to her and have the rest be RPer influenced?

The latter. She doesn't like her father that much because she thinks hes over protective, but she recognizes that hes trying his best to be a good parent. She also knows that hes easily flattered and .uses that to her advantage. Beyond that, do whatever

ill be, a reporter trying to get down a jucy story
is that fine?

Sounds good. He'll have to be with the expedition.

allright allright :)
Ill get the charcter sheet down latter

okay sorry I was gone but we should be back. do you guys want to start just like this or wait for more people?

Oh man i lost it! but yea i think its time

Yeah, we could start it if you feel it is the right time.

Okay, so we have a reporter, Charlotte, and Charlotte's friend Masa. Once Ed and Curiose get char sheets up I'll go ahead and get started.