Between Light and Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cyanide Tears

Original poster
Prologue:

"All-Seeing one, grant me your strength..." Vis whispered to himself, as his life essence dripped from his chin that ran down his face from his forehead. He kneeled on one knee before the great beast that looms over him grinning in insanity.

"Now now Vis, we've been over this. Your deity is not here today. Just give into your hearts desires..." the succubus said to him, venom within her words. she was toying with her prey as her long elongated claws caressed his cheeks.

Vis looked at the demon in her eyes. No expression. "May the gods have mercy on your soul demon...FOR I WILL NOT!" he screamed out as his fist burst through the demons back. Going through her chest. His hand glowed a bright white as he held the demons heart in his hands.

The succubi screamed in a ear piercing shriek as Vis crushed the heart in his hand before ripping it back out. The succubi lay on her side. No life left in her eyes.

Vis stood up on wobbily legs. Looking down upon the demon. And said three parting words to the demon. "I'm sorry sister..." he turned and limped away from the grisly scene.

Shall be continued...this was only a teaser.

Status
Not open for further replies.