Creator of my own World
- Invitation Status
- , , ,
- Posting Speed
- Speed of Light, Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
- Writing Levels
- Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
- Preferred Character Gender
- Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
- Horror, Romance, Fantasy, Smut, YAOI, Slice of Life, Modern Fantasy,
Six Angels and six Demons have ended up being trapped on Earth. In order to ‘survive’ they need to find their counterpart. The last Nephilim or Warlock of their family. Otherwise they will slowly lose their powers, the power of transformation already being low to start with, but the rest of their magic will quickly follow, until they are nothing more than a mere Human. Not even a Nephilim or Warlock, just a human and just as fragile and temporarily.
That would be the first step, the second would be a lot trickier, or so they will find out... In order to break the binds and end the entrapment, they need to destroy the balance. In other words, destroy their opposite. Because both Heaven and Hell will have to restore the balance, which will mean they will be called back home.
So that is your mission. If you want to go home at least...
Heaven and Hell, two opposites of each other, or maybe not so much. Anyway the two realms had always been in balance. For every Angel existed a Demon, for every Demon there was an Angel. It was all in perfect harmony. The Angels restored what the Demons destroyed, and at times the other way around. Because the common belief that Demons are pure evil and Angels are pure holy, isn’t all that true. After all Lucifer had been an Angel himself, before his fall. However this will not be about the Morgenstar, because that had happened long long ago...
Some Demons didn’t stay within their realm, they would wander to what lies in between, Earth. Which was suppose to be like heaven, yet Humans... Humans are weak and they don’t live long, they don’t see the consequences of their actions like Angels do. Humans were a lot easier to manipulate, and because of the balance, Humans were a combination of both the good from Angels and the evil from Demons. Anyway, kingdoms rose and fell, countries existed and disappeared, societies were created and destroyed. And Human life, Earth, had always drawn the attention from both Angels and Demons alike. For every Demon that wandered and Angel was send down. For every Angel that went to down, and Demon was allowed to roam...
Yet Humans knew nothing of the existence of Angels and Demons, because there was one rule both races lived by. NEVER show your true form to the Humans. So they walked the Earth in their Human forms, the more powerful they were, the harder it was to see the differences with Humans. The problem is that if one lives long enough among Humans, one might forget where one belonged. And that... that lead to the creation of two new races. They were no Demons and no Angels, neither were they Human. No, this were the Nephilim and the Warlocks. Nephilim had Angelblood in them, while Warlocks had a Demon parent. They inherited some of their parents powers, yet in a far lesser form. And while Warlocks and Nephilim think they might be the exact opposites of eachother, they aren’t that different at all...
* This will be a DETAILED rp. That means I expect you to have read through all the information so you have an idea what is going on (I am always available for questions). I expect replies from at least 2/3 paragraphs of 10 sentences. I expect you to write decent English. I expect you to keep in check with the rp and all its IC post (even if they don’t directly involve your character). I expect you to give each other the chance to reply, but I would love weekly replies. I expect you to be patient. And last but not least I expect you to be dedicated and not reserve a role/send in a Cs and then just ignore the roleplay.
* The setting will be the modern world. For roleplay sakes all of the people will be in New York during the time of the roleplay.
* This roleplay will depend a lot on the ones that are involved. So I am asking for dedication to the roleplay and patient. It will be a lot to set up, so don’t expect to write up your CS and have an roleplay going with lighting replies by tomorrow. Like mentioned before it will be a slow paced roleplay to give everybody a change to reply.
* I may seem very strict, but I promise you (and those who roleplayed with me before know) that I am not as strict as I seem now. I am very open to suggestions and I try to take things in account. I understand having a busy life, losing internet connection, school stuff or work, coming in the way. But please COMMUNICATE. With me and with your fellow roleplayers. Let me know when you are struggling with your CS, when you are going out of town for a couple of days, or you just have writers block. I will try to see if I can keep things up for you (for reservations, definitely), but if you don’t tell me something, I don’t know what is going on and then I can’t take it account.
* Depending on how much interest there comes from the interest check I may or may not make the thread