Between coffee or tea...What do you choose?

Coffee or Tea

• Total voters

Blizzard767

Edgebabby
Original poster
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Me personally i like tea over coffee as i grew up with just tea in my family

Tea as well. I can appreciate a nice cup of coffee once in a while, but it keeps me awake at night even if the last cup was at 8am. 😂

Coffee. I only recently started to like tea, and that's only after forcing myself to acquire a taste for it. xD Not only that but I'm from an area of Washington State that basically worships coffee. Coffee has been in my blood since a young age.

Much as reading rissa's comment about Mountain Dew made me really want a Mountain Dew Code Red...

I say tea! I have a cup of tea nearly every morning, sometimes one at night, iced tea in the summer, hot tea in the winter. I have such... a collection in my pantry of just a ton of flavors of tea.
Coffee isn't bad at all! I only recently this year started really getting into coffee after avoiding it for ages because it can be soooo bitter if there's nothing in it. Hell, I still drown it in creamer more often than not.. but it is good.

Tea is just better :)

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Cwispy
Neither to be honest, I don't really like either. I guess more likely to drink tea than coffee I guess as I bet there's a tea out there I'd like

I'm more of a coffee guy. I love coffee. But I do drink my Japanese teas now and then, when the mood strikes.

Tea!! Big fan of tieguanyin. Also, cold brew orange pekoe with lemon slices and sugar??? perfection.

I do also like coffee to an extent (either cold brew or a double double) but I don't usually go out of my way to buy it. Caffeine doesn't really seem to keep me awake so its main appeal is lost on me lol. As well, most of the teas I like don't require any sugar or anything to taste good so I will make it myself but I'm usually too lazy to make coffee lol.

Tea all the way. There's just so much variety. I love coffee too but I sometimes have issues with it afterwards.

Originally i would have said coffee, but it has done me dirty. I can no longer drink it as the caffeine messes with me so badly that I wont sleep for days. So I can only have decaf. But iced decaf coffee? Delicious

So tea is where I sit but also have to avoid the ones with caffeine!

Reactions: Astoria
Not really a coffee or tea person though the one time I did drink coffee, I added loads of sugar and creamer to it but still I'll pass on both.

I enjoy drinking tea! Coffee strangely always makes me feel sleepy and gave be migraines.

I vote tea. It used to be coffee but not much. My favorite is green tea with lemon ginseng and a little sugar.

I've gotten accustomed to drinking coffee because majority of my family drinks coffee. My older brother had this coffee grinder and grinds his own coffee and makes me one as well in the morning, when he used to live with us. I sometimes have terrible headaches afterwards, but based on what I drink more between the two I'd have to say Coffee. ☕

NEITHER
ONLY COKE
giphy-1-1520422133.gif

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
I only like coffee if it's iced and like not that coffeey taste. I adore tea though!

Coffee. It keeps me moving and I love (some) of its variety of flavors (I had to tolerate black coffee when I was in school, had to drown that shit with sugar).

I like coffee, but at the same time, Chai/Fruit-flavored tea,,,

I love Tea the most in so many flavors. I do drink coffee sometimes but I don't have to have it.

Milk, for I disregard the constabulary.