Better Off Nonexistent

"...Sort of?"

He left it at that, not wanting to be seen talking to Rose once the two of them passed through the single door to the restaurant. Two reasons being: One, she was being led by absolutely nothing. When people looked at her, they saw her walking alone, her palm slightly raised as if someone were holding it. That image alone probably got a whisper or two of concern out of the old, tipsy, lanky people in the restaurant. Those whispers all earned glares, to witch Kyle threw a, "The hell you all looking at?" Of course, no one but Rose heard his high exclamation, as it would be he was dead and not physically there. Still, on instinct alone, he skirted his eyes across the faces of everyone, and not one single person looked at him, their eyes too busy watching Rose ask a question to absolutely nothing.

The second reason being because he didn't like her. It wasn't he had a hatred against her; no. That was not the case at all. The two of them just...started off on the wrong foot already. From the little time he did spend with her, he could easily tell that she was a short-fuse. That meant he would have to 'be careful' of whatever her said. Kyle never did like being under watch and ear when it came to his words, so maybe it was better if he didn't say anything.

"Maybe I'm not the one who's cold. Maybe you're the one who's hot." Even after telling himself not to talk to her, he let her take over his train of thought once again. Who in the hell was this woman!? Kyle zipped her a look and returned his gaze directly back to a booth, letting her feel the sides of it before watching her slide in, having him sit on the other side. Yes, people were gonna think her crazy mad.

"First of all: I'm paying I don't care what you say. Second of all: Why did you go to the movies alone? Isn't that a group thing or something?" Oh, Kyle, you hypocrite asswipe. You went alone too.