Better now than never!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

core

Original poster
Hey hey members of Iwaku, I'm ski and I'm ready to rock and roll!
. . . Not that I listen to rock and roll though. The closest I can get to rock and roll is holding a rock and rolling on the floor.

My profile says I registered on February 2 and I'm finally getting around to using this site on March 3. Hope that already explains how I am with roleplaying, because I sadly have to say that my personality directly goes hand in hand with my activity! Haha, don't be scared off though. I'm sure some of my better qualities make up for it.

I am pretty friendly and chill for the most part, so hit me up any time! I'm inconsistent and a bit late at responding, a dash of forgetfulness and laziness isn't a good mix right? I can go off-topic really often, so please bear with me!

I've been roleplaying on and off for maybe hm, seven years now? They were all very basic and plain roleplays though. You know those Warriors roleplay times right? Sprinkle in some lame Pokémon Mystery Dungeon and you'll see my roleplay history is painted with some pretty bland colours. I've always been lightly wanting to roleplay for a couple of years now, but never found a partner or a safe place to roleplay. I did a roleplay last summer with a great pal who invited me to this forum (I CAN'T REMEMBER THEIR FORUM NAME, HELP.) and that woke my desire for roleplaying! I may or may not roleplay in the end though, I'm just too flaky for that.

My profile is mainly written for entertainment purposes so I'll go ahead and say that my main interests are roleplays that deal with a lot of character relationships and emotional depth! I'm not too good at it, so I'm hoping my stay here on Iwaku will help me strengthen my roleplay skills.
The chances I'll make more fun friends here is a great chance too!

Anyways, what's up Iwaku?

Welcome to Iwaku,

I like to say welcome to Iwaku. I am glad to see you joined we have everything from chat roleplay to thread and pm roleplay what ever you prefer. I am not going to lie to you I am not a admin or staff just a member being helpful. Make sure to read the rules, if you haven't already, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you are new to role playing in general, welcome we have many helpful tips, and discussions. We also have many Helpful staff and memebers.

I am Scorpio Queen, I have been on here a year now. Please feel free to pm me at any time, I do have a husband and will be moving here soon, so I may not reply right away. I do love this site. Their is something for everyone, here on this website is literally a place to call home away from home.

The people you will meet on here are just as nice and I am proud to say some are good friends, and some are like family and I really do love all them. Now I have put some helpful links in here for you. Now go and explore our wonderful home and welcome to the family.

Most important rule, respect the staff and here it is the most important Rule Have Fun.
Your friendly Neighborhood,
Scorpio Queen

I was kind of hoping for something more of a response to my awesome thread, but thanks for the help Scorpion Queen.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Hello there, oh buddy, oh pal.

How you going there, chum? Good? Splendiferous; that's great to hear! Awesome to see you finally coming around. I wasn't sure if you ever would! You can just creep around and get a feel for the place or whatever if you'd prefer. No one will think less of you for it. I'm pretty sure that's what I do most of the time. Heheheh.

Anyway!! I shall follow you. Welcome to Iwaku, my friend. B)

• Love
Reactions: core
Status
Not open for further replies.