Better Luck a Third Time 'round?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GarthNixZozo

Original poster
Hello, everyone ^^ I often go by the name of Garth and this is actually my third attempt at getting onto Iwaku. No, I wasn't banned before. But some situations arose that kept me from being able to write as much as I would have liked in the past. Over the last...two consecutive years in a row. Ahem. So, please wish me luck and I can't wait to get back into roleplaying with all of you again. Both the aged faces of my past friends and the adorably squishable cheeks of the noobs x3 Let's have lots of fun together! And eat Twizzlers. We must eat lots of those until our hair mutates and we all look like Raggedy Ann dolls.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hana and Harken
Welcome back....again o_O

Lol, hopefully you can make a go of it for sure this time! I'm always looking for new friends and people to RP with! So if you would like to maybe we could come up with something! I hope to hear from you and WELCOME BACK!! =)

I've been here for just a little over three months, but welcome back~ ^^ Have lots and lots of rainbows and hugs and cookies!

Garth Nix is awesome.

Also, welcome back ^^

Haha. I like the signature Everly considering I'm a Voldy fan :P But that's my little secret.
Welcome back! I'm back recently too and looking for players since I've no roleplays going on so far. I also posted a new re-introductory note. I understand what you're saying though. I've been through similar and had to quit from writing for a while :( - Until it's absence drove me insane! Writing is my life, always was always will be. Just some things come before it too sometimes.
Take care, see you around
The Frozen Queen ❄

• Thank You
Reactions: Ethys
Status
Not open for further replies.