Better Interpretation of my Drawing Please...

Nahellion

Hellhound of Iwaku
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
I usually am online at all times, but sometimes I play MMOs and watch Youtube for funsies.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
I like any genre as long as it has an awesome storyline.
Hello. I actually have a Pokemon RP that I am planning on making but of course, the picture I used to use for my character is no longer available.

His name is Gethin Connery and he has white hair with black streaks and his hair is about medium length. I did draw him but of course, I cannot draw guys very well. So I will show you the photo in this thread.

I am willing to pay for it if it needs to be (I am a college student so money is a little tight).

With the payment, it means if possible, I would like two drawings. One is a headshot portrait and a full-body portrait.

For the full-body portrait of Gethin, I imagine him wearing more of the casual clothing (like a sleeveless hoodie jacket with black bootcut jeans and tennis shoes, I imagine him like that).

And if you feel like it, for the full-body, add an absol in there. A baby absol if you can as it will fit the roleplay in a way.

For the headshot, it can be whatever as long as it has the hairstyle of medium-length white hair with black streaks.

If you have questions (or need clarification), do let me know. Thanks!

Gethin%20Connery_zpsi7cbdz3c.png

• Thank You
Reactions: xLarius