Betrothed

Elaina let his shirt slip to the floor when he pulled her close. Her breath caught at the the feel of his mouth gently brushing against her jaw, and though she so appreciated the piece of comfort it gave her, it also came with a sense of guilt. Another man had touched her and she couldn't imagine what they might have done to Pipa. Elaina was not even his wife yet, and now she felt as if Jeffry's accusations of her had come true.

Her eyes glittering with tears, she dropped her head to his shoulder, hiding her face at the crook of his neck before he would realize. Elaina didn't want him to think she was refusing him... she didn't want to refuse him! But she couldn't deserve this. What he needed was a hot bath and rest, not her trouble.

"The water is getting cold." she murmured softly at his neck, struggling to keep herself from breaking in to tears and alarming him.

Evan frowned a little, off-put by her sudden change in behavior. Still, it could be that she was just tense from the events - he knew that he was. Evan dropped the matter, instead trying to remain comforting. With as little hesitation as his embarrassment would allow, he pulled off her clothes. Nude, she was even more breath-taking; Evan struggled to keep himself from touching her with how succulently soft she seemed.

"Get in then, princess. Lead on, I follow" he winked at her and began to remove his own trousers, although it more than a little awkward for him. She had not seen him unclothed, what if she did not like what she saw? Evan regretted, as he slowly took off the trousers, every morning he had not found time to practice swordsmanship and forms.

New to Evan, with the callous boldness fostered from being in the public eye, this emotion he identified as shyness. Elaina slid into the water first at is behest and he followed her hesitantly. Evan slid himself behind her in the water, sitting with his legs to either side of her body. Elaina was beautiful like this, he reflected. Her creamy pale skin was glowing in the light, illuminated by the sheen of water coating her skin, and her hair turned a deep chocolate brown wetted down. He wanted to pet her, to caress, and he picked up the waxy bar of soap settled on a stand nearby to rub across her graceful back.

Elaina did a very good job of not staring, though that didn't mean she didn't look! Her face flushed, she was reminding herself that the man had already made love to her once before and as her future husband would do so again. ...If he would still want to!

She was nibbling on her bottom lip as he settled behind her. Pulling her hair over one shoulder, at first she was very stiff and a little unsure. But with the soothing motions at her back, her body relaxed and with it she tried to calm the flurry of thoughts in her mind. Evan wasn't a judgmental man. Even now he was being so kind to her when it was so unnecessary. Or maybe it wasn't so unnecessary, tears were threatening again and she felt so stupid for it!

In her silent frustration she flicked at the floating bubbles, peering down through the cloudy water. His legs were long and quite a bit thicker than hers. Moving slowly as if she were sneaking, a hand slipped under the water to touch his knee and then brushing her fingers up the side of his thigh. Hard muscle and manly hair, it made her grin at the strangeness of it, even despite her darker thoughts.

Evan could feel the stiffness in Elaina as he began to lather her with soap and work the suds into foam beneath his fingertips as he washed her back with his hands. The rolling, circular motions he made appeared to work their magic, though, with her melting in his hands. Evan broke down into massaging her back for her, trying to drain the tense and likely terrible thoughts from her mind.

Part of him wondered, though he dared not ask, with her change in demeanor: what had they done to you, my queen? I've killed them, but that I could kill them again, for you. He was too afraid of bringing her dark thoughts to boil, though, and have them crush her if he brought it up. Instead, he continued with the soap until her small hand cupped over his knee.

Light, like the touch of a butterfly, her hand slid up his thigh and Evan's breath caught in his throat. Evan's hands stilled for a moment and then, taking his cues from hers in an undemanding, tender fashion, Evan slipped his arms around Elaina's waist. He was determined to cheer her up, to see more of this side of her because it made his heart race.

Evan leaned in closer to her, his breath stirring her hair near her ear like a small breeze "I cannot wait to see the looks of the citizens, I will be the envy of every man in the kingdom. I will have the most beautiful bride they've ever laid eyes upon."

She laughed softly, the simple phrase seeming to be just what her soul wanted to heal and put her mind at ease. How could she have been so lucky to find her betrothed that she could so easily fall in love with? A man that knew so instinctively what she needed to hear when she didn't know up from down herself?

Elaina shifted, turning in his arms and moving her legs just a bit so she could sit sideways and face him. Her hands rose, placing each of his cheeks. Leaning, she brushed a tender kiss across his mouth before pulling only inches away.

"Thank you." she murmured soft. Though she still felt teary-eyed, it wasn't fear or guilt, just that grateful feeling for this moment. "Thank you for being you..."

Evan kissed Elaina back, after recovering from his shock, surprised at her response to him. It was unusual and generally, he was accepted as a wonderful prince, the pride of his kingdom... yet he had never been thanked in so heartfelt a manner for being himself. It was pleasing, he felt a warmth spread through him entirely unrelated to the hot water surrounding him. Evan smiled shyly at her, his cheeks reddening. Was this what it felt like to love and be loved? He wasn't sure whether it was love or something else, but this feeling was the best thing he'd ever experienced, though holding her to him in bed came a close second.

With shaky hands, Evan took the soap and began to gently cleanse Elaina's body, massaging the soap in small circles with his fingertips and the bar of soap across her smooth stomach and chest. It was a quiet exploration for him, he touched her with the loving care that he felt instead of lust, though she was incredibly alluring. For now, he wanted to pamper his abused princess and dote on her endlessly.

"Of course" he said finally, trying not to look embarrassed. "It's not much, but I'm glad that myself is someone that you can count on and appreciate..." Evan was cut short by a small knocking at the door, which caused him to drop the bar of soap into the water in surprise. He had forgotten that they were not alone.

In to the room bustled the middle-aged woman, whom should have expected to come across the scene as it were, but still turned bright red all the same. Without missing a beat, or seeming to mind that she had just interrupted an intimate moment between her monarch and his future bride, she prattled on in to her news.

"Your highnesses, a man was sent with a motorcar with word to the castle. It's the only one we had in the entire village! He should make it by tomorrow eve." she stood there, hands clasped and looking pleased as pie. And getting a tasty eye-full while she was at it. The woman didn't seem to have any intentions of walking out. "Would you be needing anything else, sire? Fresh clothing, food and drink?"

Evan frowned and scooted against Elaina's back, concealing himself with her soft curves. At the same time, he wrapped his hands around her breasts without a second though and for a moment was contemplating whether he'd be smacked. It wasn't as if he thought that the woman would be checking her out, it was just a sort of instinct to protect her modesty, though apparently not from himself he thought with some amusement.

He was delighted, however, to hear the news. A message was on its way - a message would get to his father and he could finally rescue Elaina from the recent chaos and turmoil. They should just stay here then, stay put and promise the woman a wealth of rewards for her hospitality. It was the best news that he'd heard in the last few hours at least.

"I think that the most important thing for now is that my little queen gets her rest.. unless she's hungry. I am not hungry, though, thank you very much. If you could please, for my queen, have a bed ready? I would be loathe to take yours when you need it."

"Oh no, I am perfectly fine, thank you!" Elaina announced quickly. There was no hiding the red in her cheeks, but she handled the moment with a simple grace, as if it were the most natural thing in the world to be found this way.

The woman lingered longer than she needed to, still not wanting to leave. But the voice of her daughter calling made her turn with a sigh. "I will have a room ready for Your Highnesses in just a moment. Anything you need, we are your humble servant." She was out quickly, closing the door behind her. Her cheerful voice in speaking with her daughter echoed softly in the hall and finally faded once she was out of earshot.

Elaina heaved a sigh of relief, followed by a soft laugh. How embarrassing! She dropped her head back against Evan's shoulder, casting a faint grin. "Using me as an excuse to shoo her away, dear Prince?"

Evan smiled innocently. He did not remove his hands from Elaina's breasts, rather he caressed the soft skin with his forefinger. Elaina was stunningly attractive, especially when she was feeling confident and was not harmed or frightened. It seemed almost selfish to think of that, though, because he wanted to protect her so that she would be happy as well. It was only a side bonus that she seemed to glow when she was safe and protected.

"Indeed, I want to be alone with you. Come now, then, you're all washed and sleeping with you is first and foremost in my thoughts" Evan said briskly, kissing the nape of her neck. He had not meant to sound demanding and was instantly contrite. He had also not meant to sound perverted.

"I meant, of course sleeping next to you... unless you want, but I didn't mean to insist... you can bathe more if you like. Women like to bathe, don't they? You can take your time..." Evan's face contorted into a semi-awkward furrow of the brow and slight frown. He wanted her to like him, not feel intimidated.

He gave her the shivers with his hands brushing over the delicate parts of her skin and so boldly announcing what he wanted to do with her! But then, he just as quickly tried to correct himself in that fumbling way Elaina found so endearing. He tried so hard to cater to her every whim, and the only thing she needed was... was to be so comfortable like this!

Elaina shifted in his arms again, turning to face him and throwing her arms around his neck. Her breasts pressing up against his chest as she nuzzled his cheek. A soft laugh shaking her body as she kissed his jaw and then brushed his lips against his with a smile.

"I do like to bathe, and I do like being alone with you... And I think I might like sleeping with you too?" The grin she cast was soft, and ever so slightly wicked!

Evan knew now that she was being wicked on purpose but he couldn't help that his cheeks flushed red with the press of soft breasts against his chest. Her words flowed over his ears and they only served to further befuddle his mind into what felt to him like incomprehensible mash. Evan smiled at her weakly and he couldn't fight the instinct that told him that he ought to be being bold with her.

Evan stood from the tub and flicked the drain with his foot. As soon as his feet were firmly placed on the mat on the floor to keep from slipping, he scooped Elaina into his arms. "Well... then, I shall make two thirds of those wishes come true" he felt a little awkward still but he wanted her badly and he couldn't help it. Evan had never really been one for subtlety anyway.

As an afterthought, he prompted Elaina to grab him something to cover up with before he whisked her away to the bedroom, which he found through trial and error of opening doors. Once there, he set her gently on the bedspread, but he could not take his eyes off the image of her fully nude body glowing in the soft light with the sheen of water still coating her skin.

Laying on the quilted bedspread, not wearing a thing beyond the dampness of water, Elaina very very much like a vixen. The way he looked at her, like she was the most beautiful thing in the world, made everything else fade away to a distant dream. Elaina was sure she could spent the rest of her life like this. Seeing him freshly in the nude, with that honest wanting expression. A desire for her that she very much wanted to fulfill for him.

Elaina shifted on to her knees, taking his hand to draw him closer to the bed. She was chewing on her bottom lip in that curious but thoughtful expression, as her other hand rose to brush fingers over his chest. She let them dance over his skin in quiet exploration, drifting slowly lower down his stomach. Stopping only a fraction away from his member with a shy hesitation. The very basics had been explained to her by caretakers, but no one ever gave the details about pleasing a man! Finally, she waded through those fears of doing something wrong. Slipping her hand around his shaft and glancing up with an inquisitive look to see his expression!

Evan's eyes widened, surprised not only at Elaina's sweetly naive boldness but also at the unexpected thrill that her touch sent through him. Evan was as inexperienced as Elaina at making love, though it had not been as forbidden to him as it had to women, he assumed. It was considered almost customary for other princes to have a tumble with the servant girls. Evan hadn't considered himself more principled, he just hadn't wanted to take advantage of their trust in him, in his crown. In Evan's opinion, he was always in the public eye. It was less that he'd hate to impregnate the girls and more that he considered it an ignominious act on the throne for him to do so.

With Elaina, however, he could only hope that she would one day bear his children. He would proudly present the fruit of their loins, knowing that everyone would be well aware of the intimacies that went into creating an infant... but he was getting ahead of himself. He smiled to her, offering encouragement in that her touch was pleasurable, which is certainly was!

Evan crawled over to Elaina on the bed and pressed a fingertip to her lips, knowing precisely now what he wanted to do for her. Deftly, his fingers explored the smooth curves of her body, her exquisite softness of her skin and her beauty making it hard to ignore his physical response to her but he still continued in his adoration, neigh on worship, of her body. Evan lowered his mouth to one breast, extending his tongue in a sweep over her nipple, pleased in how it stiffened in response to him. He liked to know that he could elicit reactions from her body just as she could his.

Meanwhile, Evan'd fingertips glided over her delicate hourglass frame to caress the taut skin at her hip bones. His fingers slid over the little nook of her pelvis and thigh, casually trailing over her groin with the rest of his finger while he did so. The amount that this excited him was astounding to even himself, he had never known that just touching a woman could make him desire her so.

"Perhaps I'll make you my bride and then never let any of the people see you again. Knowing how much it affects me to picture you without your clothes on, I'd hate to allow all of those men to do the same" he breathed into her ear. "On the same hand, I don't know if I'd be able to focus on my duties with you next to me... with me picturing this perfection the entire time..."

Elaina laughed, a soft shaky sound. Just with a few silvery words and feather like touches, he made her breathless. A throbbing heady desire swept from her head all the way to the place between her thighs where his fingers so invitingly rest. Her hips ached to meet his, moving subtly towards him even as she draped her arms around his neck to pull him closer.

She nuzzled against his cheek, kissing soft against his jaw until her mouth found it's way to his ear. Elaina could feel his breath catching at her shoulder when she nipped gently at his earlobe. "Let them think what they will? It will only be you I do this with every night.." she murmured.

Elaina felt impatient, needy. Though she wanted to explore every part of him, she just as much wanted to that euphoria of having him inside her. She needed to show this man that would be her husband, that what she would to for him would be his alone!

Moving away from him, she used her hands to guide him on the bed. Urging him to lay back against the pillows and headboard. With him leaning back, she kissed him deep. Savoring that sweet taste of him, before she let her mouth wander elsewhere. Over his jaw. Down his neck with a brush of her tongue. Across his chest with grazing touches. Until she reached his shaft, hard and waiting. She chewed on her bottom lip before she grasped it with one hand, and quickly flicked her tongue over the tip. Elaina could feel him tensing beneath her fingertips, and with that encouragement took him in her mouth.

Evan halted in his ministrations as he felt Elaina's tongue flick gently of the tip of his penis. His expression went from intent to dreamy. If sex with this woman was the best feeling in the world, then her mouth caressing him was certainly a close second! The warmth of her mouth as it covered the head was at the same time soothing and exhilarating. The buttery softness of the skin in her mouth was massaging him in the most erotic way while her nude body before him swayed a little in time to the beating of his heart, though he was sure it wasn't intentional on her part.

He tangled his hands in her waves of brown hair, watching with breathless pleasure as her deep pink lips moved over his shaft. There was an innocence to her actions that made them seem at odds with the filthy things he was imagining, which excited him even further. His heart felt like it was thumping against his ribs with vengeance and he thoughtlessly moved one hand down to cup one of her breasts tenderly and rub her nipple with one finger.

"That's... fantastic, Elaina" he sighed hoarsely, his eyes closing until they were half-way shut and his breath coming in shallower as he gloried in the mind--numbing wonder of the sensations washing over him. Evan had never been with a woman before Elaina, thus these past few days had been marvelous new experiences for him and had deepened how he felt about the woman in front of him. There was a closeness in the intimacy of sex that forged a bond of trust and made Evan realize how much he loved her when he held her gently in his bed. He wouldn't trade his little bride now, not for the world.

Elaina pulled back, tilting her head with a half-smile and giving a soft laugh. Her thoughts of trying to be a sexy vixen were lost with the comfortable awkwardness. She liked this, knowing that there was not crazy expectations or a race against time. Only the two of them showing affection without words.

Inching forward, Elaina slid a leg over him until she was straddling his lap. She tilted until she was hovering over him. Bracing her hands at both sides of his head until she brushed her lips over his in a soft kiss. The gap between them quickly disappeared when she pressed herself against him. Soft full breasts against his chest, and hands drifting in to his hair to hold his head steady as her kiss turned from soft to a more needy passion.

[size=-2]
The sheer wonder of the moment completely stripped away all of Evan's thoughts and his hands slid dreamily down Elaina's body though he never took his eyes from her face. Pulling her to him, Evan kissed down Elaina's neck with utmost care, planning a slow seduction of his beauty a she deserved. The kisses that he feathered down to her chest were gentle but increasing in passion. He could feel the desire emanating from Elaina and his pulse quickened in return.

Evan pulled Elaina onto him, covering his skin with hers. Evan had never been with any woman save for Elaina so he was inexperienced. At this moment, he was particularly worried. Did she expect something more from him, something new? Was he supposed to do new things? He'd heard people whispering about keeping things interested, but how do you vary, he wondered? Evan wrapped his arms tenderly around her, beneath her arms and pressing his chest to hers. He liked the feeling of her softness on the plane of his chest and it aroused him more to be able to feel her sweet curves.

"I'm not sure exactly..." Evan admitted with some embarrassment but Elaina kissed him quiet. Experimentally, Evan trailed his hands down to cup Elaina's rear in his hands and pull her hips towards his own. The gratification he felt when her groin moved against his skin because of this he hoped was mirrored for her because it felt glorious.​
[/size]

A soft moan escaped her through a hush of breath against his lips. With his hands on her hips, she shifted. The length of his shaft rubbing up against her sensitive spots and sending a delighted shiver up her spine. He was so hard with desire for her that every time she moved, she could feel him throbbing with every movement. It made her throb!

His uncertainty was so endearing, Elaina really wanted to wash his fears away. Biting her bottom lip, she moved over him. Her hands braced against her shoulders as she rose up on her knees. Elaina adjusted until she felt the head of his shaft prodding against her center. In a gentle rocking sway she eased him in. Her eyes widening and mouth parting with every inch. She sank down, adjusted her legs and body to accommodate him until she was seated so perfectly over his lap that she swore she could feel him all the way down to her toes.

Tilting forward with her hands still braced against his shoulders, she kissed the tip of his nose. Her hair drifted to frame his face, casting an intimate curtain around them. "Are you still now sure...?" She murmured over his mouth.

As Elaina lowered herself onto him, he thought with great certainty that nothing would ever compare to how seductive she was at this moment. His breath caught in his throat as she took the initiative and surrounded his shaft with herself. The pleasure that coursed through Evan threatened to overtake him but he controlled himself, barely, his head arching back with the intense sensation.

Evan realized that she was kissing his nose, smiling down at him, and he grinned up at her, kissing her lips with renewed confidence. Evan's hands slid up from Elaina's butt to the small of her back and he raised his hips upward to meet hers while holding her back for stability. Her legs straddling him helped her to stay in place but he wanted to press into her and pull her even closer. The ecstasy from that made Evan gasp and redouble his efforts.

With increasingly even movements, as fluid as he could make them, Evan lifted his back slightly off the bed to plunge further into her and then pull back, laying himself fully flat against the bed once more. At the same time, Evan trailed kisses from Elaina's mouth to her ear, nibbling on the earlobe of it in backdrop to his thrusts.

"I'm getting closer to certainty..."