Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Kaltao

Keeper of the Bleeding Book
Original poster
Invitation Status
, , ,
Preferred Character Gender
Not sure if this belongs here, but didn't see anywhere else where it would so here it is.

I have the first 30 pages (roughly four chapters) of the first book in a series titled UNGODLY, and my BFF who would normally be my beta-reader is way too busy, so I'm looking for beta-readers. Anyone on here with the time and willing to do it? Or are there any reliable(and more importantly free) sites where I could get connected with beta-readers?

Sir Kaltao

Keeper of the Bleeding Book
Original poster
Invitation Status
, , ,
Thanks, but that one specifically has Fandom as a requirement to specify, and this is not a fandom based work.

redblood

Anxious Tomato Will Bite You!
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Afternoons, evenings and nights.
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female,
Genres
Historical, fantasy, magic, horror, supernatural, survival, vampires, demons, pirates, mutants, ghosts, romance (FxF, MxM, MxF) (Romance should be part of the plot and not the whole plot in itself), etc.
Thanks, but that one specifically has Fandom as a requirement to specify, and this is not a fandom based work.
Actually Minibit writes in a reply that she takes original works too:

Like it says in the first line, I edit original stories as well as fanfic.

I also work with essays, articles, blogs, etc.

A

Atlas Child

It's says story or fandom and the fandom bit on the submission form has an asterisk next to it, which I assume means is optional.

Edit: Redblood beat me >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.