Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
YAAAAAAAAAAY! We finally have the TEST SCRIPT for new groups system!

Note that this system is still IN DEVELOPMENT by the code-modders and Iwaku is getting a special opportunity to help test it for bugs AND suggest useful features! :D

You will see a second tab in navigation that says "BGROUPS". This is the test groups!

Please feel free to create a group or even multiple groups and help us test it.

REPORT ALL -BUGS- AND GIVE -FEATURE REQUESTS- IN THE BETA GROUP TEST GROUP

That way we can keep comments organized to pass them on to the official coders.

Warning! Any beta groups you create will be DELETED when we are done testing!

That way we will have an empty script to be able to import all the old groups in to if they make us an importer. :D

You can post additional comments and yaysqueals here!

Last edited:
I'm just waiting for someone to report in the bug thread that there's two groups showing cause they missed this announcement xD It's DOOMED to happen

Woo! Got it to display "Bgroups" as in BETA now. >:3

That's cheating :( I wanted to see how long it would take for the bug report to come in. *disappointed*

Ohmygosh! Yay! I love the way the new groups look. -^^-

You say if they make us an importer we'll have everything in the old groups imported...

Is there a chance that won't happen? If that's possible, I'll have a lot of stuff to go through and save in my group. XD

You say if they make us an importer we'll have everything in the old groups imported...

Is there a chance that won't happen?

There is a small chance it won't happen, but since this is a professional mod and there A LOT of people looking to import their old group systems, they prolly will.

If they DON'T, what we will do is leave the old system up so current groups can switch over/continue as they are, until everyone is out of there. We'll just remove the navbar link and turn off creation of groups until it is safe to delete it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
There is a small chance it won't happen, but since this is a professional mod and there A LOT of people looking to import their old group systems, they prolly will.

If they DON'T, what we will do is leave the old system up so current groups can switch over/continue as they are, until everyone is out of there. We'll just remove the navbar link and turn off creation of groups until it is safe to delete it.

Sounds like a good plan to me! Thanks! :) I look forward to using the new group system. ^_^

I have no idea. O__O It will depend on how fast the code modder can get through all the testing, bug fix reports and adding the requesting features.

They've said beta 2 is coming out sometime in a week or so.

Basically, the faster we test things and can make sure they work/report errors, the faster we could get our new groups! >:3

It's gonna take a while to get used to the "forums" tab being left of the "groups" tab... <__>

the forum tag was always to the left of the groups, we just removed the Home tag because all of those links featured on the homepage are now in the navbar and footer. O_O

I'm not sure if this is happening to anyone else, however, peoples profiles pages are missing a tab unless they have the BGroup tab.

http://i.imgur.com/2QiWWTQ.png

Yeah, we think this is a problem because the two groups system are trying to use the same tab. O_O
Ah, alright. Makes sense. At least it isn't just me. Or maybe that's a bad thing...

Thank you for your response.

Oh, is this what happened? I ADORE how lists look now!

Beta 2 was just released yesterday! So now I just need a few free moments to upload the update. 8D

I'm wondering if we will get advance notice before the beta groups are deleted? That way we can prepare for the change? Maybe one or two days warning?

Status
Not open for further replies.