Best to Start on the Left Foot...

D

Dead Romeo

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called? Dres, Drew, Dee.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? MaaB, but non-listed. I am old...er than some I'm sure. Twenty-eight and hovering over in on twenty-nine.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Paranormal. I like genre's that are not defined or limited by our world's perceptions.

What kind of characters do you usually play? I have the tendency for "evil" characters, real loathsome creatures. It can be nice to play the hero, but there are fewer limits on playing the villain. No valor required.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? Kittens are usually the obvious choice.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! I'm not sure that would be a wise choice. Possibly you'd come to regret that later, and the only way to reverse the effects would be to find a working time machine to change the last question.

I've been lurking on the site off and on throughout the year, debating with myself whether or not I'd have ample amount of time to contribute to an RPG. Well, I finally cock-balled it and registered. I need the comfort of writing with others once again and sought refuge in this strange land of Iwaku. It'll be quite a treat to get to know all of you writerly creatures in your habitats.

- Drew

Welcome to Iwaku, Drew.

I also like to play evil, villainous characters, too. They always seem to stand out more to me, have more depth than the good/hero types I play. Plus, causing havoc in RP is just so much damn fun >:)

Anyway, welcome! WE have a solid member base, with many peeps in their mid-late twenties. I am sure you'll fit right in!

Thanks.

Chaos is fun. Causing the chaos, well, what could be a better way to spend an afternoon or two? Another thing is most people want to play the hero - people genuinely want to be the good guy (and that's great) but it can be much more intriguing to find out why the villian became the villian than another hero.

Awesome. I was wondering if I'd stick out like a sore thumb; glad to hear I won't.