3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, comedy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life.
This is for my own curiosity. Fellow players of Stardew Valley, who is your favourite? 👀 👀 👀 Bonus points if you say below why they're your favourite.

What can I say? I'm strongly attracted to caring sweethearts with 'nerdy' hobbies.

also that stupid mustache

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PavellumPendulum
Hear me out, I know the mustache is fucking weird but HE'S SO FUCKING SWEET MAN

I just get a thing to edit all character profiles anyway so it makes the mustache less creepy. But the cute secret nerdy habit, his heart of gold to get a practice out in the boonies just to help people, ughhhh I love him Im starting a new save rn to woo his butt again

I don't have a consistent favourite and generally pick someone new from the candidates each playthrough. So I've only gotten about five-ish of them? And some of those were before a lot more spouse content was added. I'm not much a fan of the game's aesthetic so a lot of the characters don't catch me on their in game appearance (lot's of nice fanart, however). I voted for Leah, despite never having actually romancing her yet, because I like her artsy/outdoorsy vibes and her sprite is one of my favourites. I don't look up event content, however, so there is a solid chance I might have a favourite I haven't found yet.
Make Willy a romance option

Sebastian. <3 I'm comforted by the scenes where I find him smoking a cig in the rain. I'm like "Word, homeslice, same. *lights up a joint and joins him* Wanna try this? I grew it on my farm." (I have vague memories of having a mod that let me grow pot on my farm.) Also, I got a kick out of the fact I had to keep waiting for him to come out of his room so I could give him gifts. LOL Get outside, you broody moody pretty boy so I can throw pizzas at your face! 😍

Emily- she's such a sweetheart, she even cares about Clint, and the special shoes he wore and no one at the party noticed! (I NOTICED YOUR SPECIAL SHOES CLINT. THANK YOU FOR EVOLVING MY TOOLS.) I just think Emily is just really neat, Y'know? Her color choices might've been a bit lazy, but she really just seems like a great person. (She honestly reminds me a bit of my gf-)