Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure, Fantasy, Magic, Medieval/Low-Tech, Mystery, Post-Apocalyptic, Slice of Life, and Supernatural.
Time to discuss your favorite soda!

My favorite is "Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine"

Here's why:
- It's got a cap on the bottle, so I don't have to drink it all at once!
- Very fizzy, which means it lasts in a cup with ice for a long time.
- Sweet, but not ridiculously sweet.
- The flavoring is exactly what I expect. It's just a hint sour with plenty of peachiness and nectarineness.
- Doesn't have much, if any sugar in it, so no sugar crash!

The downsides are that the flavoring is a little bit artificial, even if I think it's pretty good, and the flavoring does stick around if you don't wash out the container you pour it in. It's also relatively expensive, at $1 USD per bottle.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun and Diana
CHERRY COKE.

But very specifically fountain cherry coke at a fast food place. Because for some reason it always tastes better than the canned stuffed. >:[

Reactions: Vii
Vanilla Orange Coke.

I absolutely love the vanilla orange coke. It's specifically the vanilla that makes it palletable. I've tried orange coke (it was a diet blood orange) and it was terrible. It needed the vanilla to ease up the orange flavor.

GINGER BEER. EASILY. IT'S ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS AND SPICY :D

;~; shame about all the sugar content in it tho.

The classic, original Coke! I love, love, love the taste! It's such a delightfully strong and carbonated drink. It goes super well with ice cream, too...and even better with rum :^)

Tomomasu White Peach Soda!!!!

It's a Japanese cider/soda that I looooove getting as a little treat to myself. It's not too fizzy and doesn't make me burp for the next hour, it comes in a super cute little bottle, the taste is light and refreshing and I can never say no to peach... I'm obsessed, haha.

1637203448569.png

I like cream soda Dr. Pepper. They sell it mixed and it's really good.

That or cherry-vanilla flavored Dr. Pepper from Sonic aha.