Best Quotes

As of late, my favorite quote from a Game would have to be when retrieving Jack from the Prison Ship Purgatory in Mass Effect 2, namely when Garrus is in your party. It's less the quote and just the tone Garrus speaks in when he says it.

Shepard: "You don't want to be my enemy."

Garrus: "They have a way of dying."

EVOLUTION:

"Great googa moogo!"

"If I were a giant nasty alien bird in a department store, where would I go?"
"Lingerie."
"Not you, the bird."
"Lingerie!"

"No sex?"
"No time for sex."
"Bummer."

GROUNDHOG DAY:

"What would you do if there was no tomorrow?" "That'd mean there'd be no hangovers, no consequences...we could do whatever the hell we wanted!" "You're right...we could do whatever we wanted."
(little while later)
"Pick up your room, don't slouch, be nice to your sister! And oh yeah...don't drive on the railroad tracks."
"Uh, Phil...I kinda agree with that one."

"I'm not the God, I am a god. Has it ever occurred to you that he knows everything simply because he's been around for so long?"

"When god gives you lemons you FIND A NEW GOD"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-3qncy5Qfk"]YouTube- Powerthirst 2 - Re-Domination[/ame]

THE CORE:

FBI Agent: Dr. Keyes, your presence is required in the Pentagon.
Keyes: Aaah, it's
my best buddies! Hey! Why don't you join us for a drink?
FBI Agent: We'd be grateful if you could join us - for a ride, sir.
Keyes: And if I were to say no? I'm just asking.
FBI Agent: Well, we have no sense of humor.
Keyes: That's true.
FBI Agent: And we're armed.

Keyes: I'm married to my work.
Serge: So am I. Which makes my wife my mistress, which is why I'm still in love with her.

Rat: How many languages do you speak?
Zimmern: Five, actually.
Rat: I speak one. 10100. With that I could steal your money, your secrets, your sexual fantasies, your whole life. In any country, any time, any place I want. We multi-task like you breathe. I couldn't think as slow as you if I tried.

Rebecca: So, you're really a college professor? You're not from the CIA, the NSA or any of those three letter places?
Keyes: No, I am a boring college professor. Wrong place, wrong place.
Rebecca: That was the bravest thing I've ever seen.
Keyes: Well, I just... I just... Listen, the lack of oxygen kept me from weeping like a little girl, as is my custom in dangerous situations.

Iverson: It's the simplest things that are the hardest, huh?
Keyes: Yeah. It's official: I'm the least qualified person on this base.
Iverson: Dr. Keyes, I'm sure the people in charge have every confidence in you.
Keyes: Well, the problem is I'm in charge.

Keyes: So, we hotwire the nukes, as one does. We seed them through the core at locations that have to be accurate to the inch. We detonate them in a sequence that has to be accurate to the millisecond. Then we outrun the biggest nuclear shockwave in history.
Zimsky: Right.

Brazzelton: Yeah.
Keyes: I mean, that should be fairly simple.

Primeval
(The TV show, not the RP)

James: You spend your entire career planning for just about every crisis imaginable - up to and including alien invasion - then this happens. So much for thinking outside the bloody box.

Connor: If I don't come back, you can have my Star Trek: Next Generation Top Trumps.
Abby: I'll treasure them.
Connor: You know what - on second thoughts, actually, maybe you should bury them with me.

Connor: You know, it wasn't until you got bitten that I felt that one of us could actually die from doing this. It really upsets me.
Stephen: You must have gone through hell.
Connor: Yep, it did make me think about what's important though. You know, sorts out your priorities a bit. If you get killed can I have your iPod?

Helen: (About James) You’re the spitting image of a Utahraptor I once saw in the Jurassic.

Connor: Rex! I swear, when I catch you, you're gonna be the first animal to become extinct twice!

Nick: If I don't make it back, push Lester through the worst anomaly you can find.
Stephen: It's a given.

Jenny: You kids sure dig the library.
Buffy: We're literary.
Xander: Yes...to read makes our speaking english good.
Buffy: We'll be going now.

(grabs Xander's arm and drags him out of the library)

Buffy: (in a stage whisper) "To read makes our speaking english good'?
Xander: I panicked, alright?!

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein

Giles: ...Buffy?
Buffy: Oh, sorry. It's just been a really weird day.
Xander: Yeah, Buffy died and everything.
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Willow</st1:place></st1:City>:
Wow, harsh.
Giles: I should have known that wouldn't stop you.

Giles: Happy Hallow—! Hello, Buffy.
Buffy: Oh. My. God.
Giles: It's a sombrero.
Buffy: And it's on your head. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>
<o:p>Giles: Blast!
Buffy: You put it in neutral again, huh?
Giles: I'm just not used to this automatic transmission. I-I loathe this sitting here, not contributing... No, i-it's not working out.
Buffy: Giles, are you breaking up with your car?
Giles: Well, it did seduce me, all red and sporty.
Buffy: Little two-door tramp.

Giles: ...The resources that the Watchers Council has at their disposal... I mean, the Central Library alone is just...
Buffy: Don't talk about the books again. You get all... and sometimes there's drool. <o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p></o:p>

Spike: You won, alright?! You came in, you killed them, you took their land! That's what conquering nations do. That's what Caesar did, it's not like he said, "I came, I conquered, I felt really bad about it."

go for the eyes boo go for the eyes! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Magic is impressive. But now Minsc leads! SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!