1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Best place to partner request?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by AkiraWolf, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Roleplay Talk, Global Signups and Plot Discussion, or OnexOne partner request.
    Which is best?
    I want to post partner requests (onexones) but i want the most people to see it as possible. Which one of those forums do people mostly go to?
    I would prefer, if there is anyone who works for the site and sees how many go to each of those sections or if there is a more experienced iwaku RPer, to reply.

~AkiraWolf

2. Are you looking for a one on one roleplay? In that case, one on one partner requests is the place to do it. Don't worry, lots of people look there!
    If you're looking for a group roleplay, posting your idea and asking for feedback in Roleplay talk is probably going to be your best option.

3. Okie thanks :)