Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure, Fantasy, Magic, Medieval/Low-Tech, Mystery, Post-Apocalyptic, Slice of Life, and Supernatural.
What type of animal do you believe to be subjectively the best as a pet, and why?

For me, it's cats. Cats care for themselves for the most part, and they behave in some really entertaining ways! Not many animals purr when you pet them, right? And they sleep a lot, which is extremely relatable, and adds a lot to their personification.

Hello, I am another CATS ARE BEST person. But cats are just best for me personally. 🤔 I know other people have different pet needs.

Basically I dont like people touching me unless I wanna be touched and then I will harass the person I love the most whether they want it or not. Just like a cat.

I am also a cats are best pet. Because My cat is VERY smart. He knows and recognizes cheese in ALL FORMS. He also knows tricks! I just wish he'd cuddle a bit more. I'm the only person who can pick him up at pretty much any time.

Reactions: Vii
I vibe well with both cats and dogs. It's literally impossible for me to choose. They're both great pets.

Reactions: Vii