Best friends to lovers <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
She shrugs as she walks. "Hmm im really not sure" She chuckled and walked with him.

Kyy wasn't completely ignorant of her feelings for him. It was kind of obvious at times. "Well, you could order me to kiss you." He chuckles and stops by the skeeball game.

She followed him and was trying to hide her blush. "What kind of an order is that!?" She blushed darker and growled quietly.

Kyy laughs and shrugs. "Apparently an order that seems appealing enough to make you blush. Which is really adorable. Truth is, I actually wanted to ask you on a date here instead of just inviting you along but I wasn't sure how you'd react if I told you it was a date." He starts playing skeeball.

She looked away from him when he laughed, pouting slightly. "It is not cute!!" She pouted more and whimpered.
When he explained, she turned to face him while her face was pale but with a bright red blush. "Wait what? Are you serious?"

Kyy smiles and nods. "I wouldn't joke about that. It's pretty obvious how you feel. And lately, I've been starting to feel the same way."

She gulped and stared at him frozen. "Oh...alright...I didn't think it was that obvious...and..you do?"

Kyy looks away, embarrassed and blushing a bit. "Y-yeah..." He definitely seemed genuine, especially since he'd normally never let someone see him acting like this.

She walked over to him slowly, standing on her tip-toes and planting a soft kiss on his cheek. "Sorry..." She sighed and looked down.

Kyy smiles. "Don't be. Let's continue having fun!" He takes her hand. "What game should we play next?"

She smiled up at him. "Okay!" She blushed and wrapped her fingers around his hand. "Hm..im not quite sure"

Kyy follows suit in entwining their fingers. "How about mini golf? That's pretty fun!"

"Ohh yes please! That is fun" She huddled close to him, purring softly and smiling.

He smiles back, planting a gentle kiss on her cheek. He pays for a round and grabs his stuff. "You should choose a different color ball obviously." He laughs.

She blushes and smiles at him, watching him get his stuff. "Yeah obviously" She laughed and picked up a blue one.

Kyy walks to the first hole with her. "Hey, knowing you I figured I should make sure." He sticks his tongue out playfully. "Don't forget I'm your slave for the day."

She followed right next to him "Yeah thats true, im quite forgetful" She giggled and pokes his cheek "I wont forget..I don't think"

He laughs." Poke my cheek again and I might bite." He starts them off and gets close on his first hit, going for a birdie since it was a par 3 hole.

She smirked, fighting the urge to poke his cheek again. She turned and watched his shot. She was impressed, taking her shot she got close to the hole, about 5mm away.

(I don't know much about golf, just warning you >x3)

(No prob. I know a little cuz of mini golf at an arcade a town over from me. Its what I'm basing this arcade on lol)

Kyy takes his next shot, sinking it. "Let's see if we can both get it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.