Best Friends Role-Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alison

Original poster
Hey guys, I am looking for a roleplay partner. I am more skilled at playing the female Character, but I do play both male or female so gender is not a problem for me. I do prefer to play F/M parings, and I use realistic face claims in my character sheets.

Currently I am wanting a best friend role-play. I have a few different ideas, and I am accepting more than one person for an idea. I will post my character sheets on here for the different role-plays, underneath the plots. If you are interested in any of the plots, just post your character sheet of whichever Character you prefer to play, and tell me which plot you are most interested in!

A Summer In Italy
Female Character and Male Character have been best friends for as long as they can remember. They have supported each other and been there for each other for their entire lives, and are always together. Male Character is a player. He dates a girl for a week, and then moves on from her and to another one. But there is something different about Female Character that he just can't let go. He has been in love with her for as long as he knew what love was, but she has no idea. She thinks that he could never like someone like her who is the schools good girl. When they graduate from high school, this summer could be their last summer together before they split and go their different ways for college.. or whatever they want to do in life. When Female Characters aunt invite them to come stay in Italy with her for the summer, the two best friends can't say no. What happens when these two come to realization about their feelings and the reality of their relationship while spending an entire summer together...

My Female Character:
Name: Sydney Elizabeth Jones

Birthday: June 7

Talents/passions: Art

Personality:
- Sweet
- kind
- sarcastic
- funny
- ambitious
- brave
- polite
- naive
- humble

Appearance:img-thing-1.jpeg

My Male Character:
Name: James Allen Priest

Birthday: January 18

Talents/passions: music

Personality:
- cocky
- sarcastic
- funny
- protective
- humble
- flirtatious
- polite

- impatient

Appearance:img-thing-3.jpeg

A Florida Summer
Female Character and Male Character have been friends for as long as they could remember, due to their parents always being close. They were raised together, and we're neighbors all though out their high school career. When one summer roles around, their parents decide to go on vacation together to Florida, where it's always sunny, cool, bright, and free. While they spend the summer together with their parents in a beach condo, they become closer than ever and start to experience some freedom that brings the two closer than they imagined.

My Female Character:
Name: Jacy Marie Carter

Birthday: July 3

Talents/passions: Music/singing

Personality:
- Sweet
- funny
- sarcastic
- impatient
- adorable
- smart
- nice
- polite
- shy

Appearance:beautiful-blonde-emilie-nereng-fake-fashion-girl-Favim.com-75341.jpg

My Male Character:
Name: Mason Luke Collins

Birthday: May 9

Talent/passion: photography

Personality:
- cocky
- sarcastic
- honest
- sweet
- protective
- nice
- kind
- lovable

Appearance:blonde-blue-boys-cute-Favim.com-2030932.jpg

A Trip Into My Heart
Female Character was heartbroken and hurting when she first met Male Character. It was just the beginning of the summer when they met at a bonfire and instantly became friends. All throughout the summer, the two begin to hang out and get to know each other more. Although she won't admit it, due to fear of being either rejected or hurt again, Female Character begins to like her new best friend. She tells no one of this except for her other close friend who she has known for her entire life. What she doesn't know, is that Male Character also likes her. Will he break down her wall and get her to trust him, or will he give up like all the others have done? Will she let him in, or will she push him away until he's had enough?

My Female Character:
Name: Kaylee Diane Martin

Birthday: June 18

Talents/passions: art

Personality:
- Sweet
- shy
- ambitious
- quiet
- funny
- smart
- honest
- held back

Appearance:Hermione.jpg

My Male Character:
Name: Alex Dean Forester

Birthday: December 10

Personality:
- cocky
-protective
- sweet
-honest
-sarcastic
-impatient
-nice

Appearance: img-thing-3.jpeg

Show Me Your Voice
These two have been best friends forever. Even though one of them is mute, they have still found a way to always be there for each other. They do everything together since they got pared up for a project freshman year, and they have barely ever left each others side. When Female Character gets into a tragic car accident only 6 weeks before prom where Male Character planned to talk for the first time in three years and tell her how he truly felt about her. When she goes into a coma and the doctors are afraid she won't wake up, Male Character does everything he can to wake her up. When she wakes up with amnesia, he must show her who she is, and make her fall in love him.

My Female Character:
Name: Casey Hope Morgan

Birthday: December 29

Talents/passions: art

Personality:
- Sweet
- kind
- honest
- protective
- nice
- sarcastic
- bubbly
- ambitious
- Bright

Appearance:brunette-girl-hair-pretty-Favim.com-449374.jpg

My Male Character:
Name: Kylin James Simmons

Birthday: June 8

Personality:
- quiet
- sweet
- protective
- honest
- nice
- shy
- held back

Appearance: cute_boy_by_littlefunnyrabbit-d4fmgm8.jpg

Show Me The World In Your Eyes:
Best friends since birth, basically anyway. Their moms were best friends throughout high school, but lost touch in college. When these two teens meet at daycare and instantly stick to each other as best friends, they realize they were meant to be together, in a best friend way. As they grow older and each discover their passions, they support each other. Soon into their high school years, Male Character becomes famous. Of course he wants to share his fame and support with his best friend, but unlike her outgoing and loud friend, Female Character asks him to stay quiet about it so she doesn't get thrown out into the famous world for being best friends with Male Character. As they stay best friends though, they begin to fall for each other, but keep the secret to themselves. What will develop between the shy girl and the famous best friend?

My Female Character:
Name: Bailey Marie Finch

Birthday: June 2

Talents/passion: art

Personality:
- Sweet
- kind
- honest
- protective
- nice
- sarcastic
- bubbly
- funny
- ambitious
- Bright

Appearance:tumblr_m5nut68Ew41rx63r2o1_500.jpg

My Male Character:
Name: Luke

Birthday:

Talents/passions: singer/ Guitar player

Personality:
- funny
- sweet
- protective
- jealous
- honest
- weird
- famous

Appearance:tumblr_inline_niqj953Pym1sc4uby.jpg

Hold Me Tight (takes place in the 1950s)
These two characters are complete opposites. One comes from a very poor family, and one comes from a richer family. One is use to doing the same routine every day and never expecting or trying new things, but the other lives on the limb, never knowing what they're doing in an hour from now. Aside from this, they are best friends. They fall for each other, and they have difficulties... will they survive in the 1950s... or will they fall back into the natural 'American Dream' that keeps them apart.

My Female Character:
Name: Marilyn Fae Johnson

Birthday: July 5

Talents: singing/dancing

Personality:
- Sweet
- kind
- honest
- protective
- nice
- sarcastic
- bubbly
- ambitious
- Bright
- held back

Appearance: tumblr_m5nut68Ew41rx63r2o1_500.jpg

My Male Character:
Name: Andrew Mathew Wheeler

Birthday: December 17

Talents: art

Personality:

- cocky
-protective
- sweet
-honest
-sarcastic
-impatient
-nice

Appearance:original.jpg

PM me or just let me know if you have any other ideas or questions. I'm up for anything!!

Awesome! Which Character would you like to do? Post your cs or send it through PM and we can talk! :)

@April

Name: Hadley Addams
Birthday: August 15
Talents: Art/Figure Skating
Personality:
-cocky
-can be a tsundere sometimes
-sarcastic
-silly
-quirky
-persistent
-loud