Best feeling you've ever had!

Sex may not make the top 5, but I bet getting yourself off is up there.
rubbing one out is pleasureable to be sure, but it pales into comparison when put against shit that actually makes you feel like a champion.

seriously, the ice cold beer (or vodka) after work is better by far.

different pleasures, one is only comfortable at certain times, when one is in certain moods, the other involves sweet sweet alcohol.
(this is probably jsut me that thinks this way though)

Why thank you good sir.

Sex may not make the top 5, but I bet getting yourself off is up there.

Seriously, there are much much better things than orgasms. Changing one character in a page of code to make it all work.... that makes out want to scream your name at the heavens in triumph. Hitting pillow after a 5 km hike uphill. Getting a massage after hitting the pillow. The first time I made out the rings of satern also springs to mind.

Nothing tops it when I give a GOOD gift for someone's birthday or Christmas. I NEVER ask what someone wants, and I always get them something they would never have thought of, and absolutely love in the end.

I'm a fantastic gift giver, and I love giving them.

Finishing a good book.

Taking a really good shit.

Also: cracking open an ice cold beer on a hot day. +10 points if it was a long day filled with work of some kind.

I'll have to agree with Seiji.
Whenever I help anyone, the feeling I get is just amazing. Knowing that I've made someone's life a little more cheerful, if only for a short time...It sounds weird, but that's one of the things I live for. I want to help as many people as I can. ^_^

Miru I know that feeling very well. After Russia invaded Georgia back in 2008, USS McFaul was the first ship tasked with delivering aid supplies. I cannot stress how good something like that can make a man feel.

And Seiji, I knew a guy who cracked open a beer after doing yardwork in 100+ weather. He sat down, chugged half the beer, and died. He was dehydrated and fried his brain.

And Seiji, I knew a guy who cracked open a beer after doing yardwork in 100+ weather. He sat down, chugged half the beer, and died. He was dehydrated and fried his brain.

I did that shit all the time in Georgia.. hell I even drank vodka... My brain was unaffected!

I'd say it was from dehydration, not alcohol content and the drink shocked his system. Like those jews in the concentration camps, the rescuing soldiers gave them food and it killed them.

The best feeling for me is every so often when our teachers sit us down and remind us about how valuable we are as a profession. During hard and stressful times at school, it's hard to remember sometimes why you put yourself through that kind of stuff. It's nice to be reminded of what an awesome job you've chosen. ;3