3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Sc-fi, Horror, Steampunk, anything really

Best Book Quotes

Have you ever read a good book that has had a quote in it that you just can't forget? Is there a series that has more than one good quote? Well tell us all about your favorite book quotes and why you think they are great. I've read many a good book in the past and there are several quotes I can think of that I admire or enjoyed reading.

"If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself." - The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

"With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later." - The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan

"What it would be like to simply disappear into the blackness, to float forever in silence and nothingness." - Black Creek Crossing by John Saul

Which quotes spoke to you when you read them?

Oh my all time favorite quote is this one from Inkspell

"Stories never really end...even if the books like to pretend they do. Stories always go on. They don't end on the last page, any more than they begin on the first page."

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do." — Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird