4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Agender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
genre(s): general, fantasy (high or low, modern, urban, or whatever), slice of life, modern, supernatural, paranormal, comedy, romance, mystery, drama, adventure ; dark themes (to add more)

themes: angst/fluff ; slow/fast burn; romance ; platonic ; arrange marriage ; fake dating ; enemies to friends ; enemies to lovers ; college, family, friendship, hurt/comfort, bayside/beach/island, city/urdan, forest, mythology, mythological creatures, friends to lovers, found family ; (to add more)
❝ cнєcк ƒσr υρ∂ατєs ❞
✦ + ★ ❤ ★ + ✦
Sexualities - m|m only
Sup, my dudes. Looking for some friends to roleplay with or just chat with.
Here's my other request thread.
Third person paragraph writing with consistent good grammar

1ST IMPORTANT : If you don't qualify one of this rule, that's already with me! I could let it slide~! ^^

2ND IMPORTANT : If you read the whole thing, tell me your favorite problematic person in the PM. If you don't have or know a problematic person, tell me if you know...um...uh...leafyisqeerhere. if not, I'll send you a, um, funny?, a stupid vid of his when you send a pm, even if you do know him I'll still send you the vid when you pm me. B)

3RD IMPORTANT : Please, please read the rules and my preferences. Thank you.

4TH IMPORTANT : If we start the rp in the thread or pm, please, please reply within 15 minutes - 1 hour. Or I will have to request the thread to move to the graveyard, leave the pm, message you after the 15 mins-1hr, or just drop you like you would drop me. I don't want to be/sound harsh, but I'm really sick of that. So please, I'm begging you, reply within 15 mins-1hr. Thank you. Once again.

Also, guys, gimme some dark theme. You know, rape, mafia, yakuza, gangs, cops, shit like that. Give me the good bad shit you got, bruh.

Please be literate(I'm only looking for grammar)

Please fan(girl/boy) with me about our ocs. I love to discuss/blab about our ocs whenever we rp! For me, it helps me understand the feelings between them and what to do for my ocs to reply to your ocs and so on.

Please talk with me about plot/etc to evolve it more. If it doesn't catch your attention, then talk to me so we can work it how. Tell me what you would like to see happen in my replies and such. Don't just drop off and leave me filled with anxiety, even to the point that I feel so low-self esteem about my writing.

Please reply in PM. I only use that for Chat/OCC. Also, I prefer you to PM me instead.

Please write up to 3 or more paragraphs.

Please reply Daily, Weekly, Semiweekly, Semi-daily, Flexible, Adaptable

Please don't get upset if I don't reply right away. I really don't like being forced to respond and it makes me really unmotivated.

Pleased don't threaten to stop roleplaying with me if I don't reply. If you're not interested in the first place, don't force yourself.

Please don't write one-liners.

Preferences: Forums/Threads. M|M. My OCs will be the so-called "Uke/Sub/Woman/Bottom" of any kind of relationship. Face claims will be real/anime.

Genres: Any type of Fantasy, Modern, Magical, M|M / Yaoi / Gay (like healthy/unhealthy homo relationship. No hot yaoi action and/or yaoi, I just want regular homosexuals relationships.) Slice of Life, Mystery, Action, Adventure, Supernatural, Mystery, Any type of mythology, School, Anime, and much more I can't remember right now. Angst. Mostly want/craving drama and angst. Y'know, make it twist as you want. Bring in hurt/comfort. Idk. I just want some (un)healthy relationships. Any kind of (un)healthy relationship.

Genres I don't like: Too much Romance, Furry, Scifi, Too much Horror, Yuri Romance, Hetero Romance.

Plot Balance: (P)80/20(S): (P)70/30(R)
Sex Scene Style: Fade to black. closed doors, dirty, anything really...
Sexy Exploration: Positions:doggy style, on four limbs, on the stomach, on the back, etc....

Kinks: Praises, Blindfolded, chains, Dirty Talk, BDSM, Rough, non-consensual, scratching, breast/nipple play, drug/alcohol use, electric toys, breath control/choking, verbal abuse, discipline/reinforcement,and face-fucking, Rough sex, Hair pulling, Biting (enough to leave a bruise/bite mark) [will add more]

Other things: Mpreg (is okay if you don't want this; we could leave it out)

NO: scat, watersports, vore/gore (just not too much of it), caging, puppy/pony play, feet, furry, etc... (will add more)

=┌|°з°|┘└|°ε°|┐=
❤ = Muse/Character/Role I want
❣= Craving (1-10. 1; less Craving. 10; most craving)
☄= Might have more ideas
❌= Taken
♔= Submissive

Just to let you know, I would only do OCxOC/OCxCanon. Tho, TRC is there's only one pairing that I'll do CanonxCanon. But I´ll only do OC (sub). If I were to double, I will play a character who would be a sub in your pov. I WILL NOT PLAY DOM.

K Project [ Mikoto Suoh x OC, Reisi Munakata x OC, Fushimi Saruhiko x OC, OCxOC]
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
The Raven Cycles (a book series) [ Ronan x Adam, Gansey x OC, Jopesh Kanvisky x OC, Proko x OC, Noah x OC, etc, OC x OC]
Haiyuu!!
Black Butler (will only do OCxOC, or OCxCanon as you only playing canon, no doubles.)
Diabolik Lovers (will only do OCxOC, or OCxCanon as you only playing canon, no doubles.)

☘=Submissive
1. Lies, lies, and more lies...
Muse a(❤☘) and muse b are deeply in love, but they can't tell anyone. One of their closest friends, muse c, doesn't know either and asks muse b out. Not wanting to let out the secret, muse b agrees and muse a watches while muse b lies to muse c, still kissing and hugging like a couple. Slowly, muse a, and muse b and c, break up their friendship. Muse B is heart broken. Can he fix what is broken, or will muse a break up with muse b before he can try? ((In this situation, it can be 3 players)) ❣❣❣❣❣❣

2. Not very nice
Muse a is the bad ass of the school. He likes to boss people around and act like he owns the place. Even the teachers are scared of him. Almost everyone is....except muse B(❤☘). He isn't scared of him at all. One day, their patches collide when muse A is bullying muse b's friend. Muse b stands up for his friend and in the process catches muse A's eyes... What will muse A do to make muse b his? And will muse b accept his proposal? ❣❣❣❣

3. Save me from the same old thing
Muse a has the same routine every day. Wake up, have breakfast, go to school, come back home, go to work, come back home, have dinner, and go to sleep. This routine is never changed and continues on like this for everyone. Muse b(☘❤) is now to the town, and changes Muse a's routine, and life, for the better. ❣❣

4. When Person B(☘❤) gets home, they’re greeted by Person A sitting at the table. “We need to talk” Person A says, making B nervous. They sit down with A who assures it’s nothing bad. A then pulls out their phone with headphones plugged in. When B puts the headphones in and Person A plays the audio, it’s just A talking about how they love B, and that they could never see them become sad and never see them in pain, even if that means A needs to take bullets for B, they would. B’s already in tears when A starts waving their hands, and when B turns around, all of A and B’s friends and family are gathering around the small dining room. All their friends begin to sing “Can’t Help Falling In Love” by Elvis Presley. Finally, everyone begins humming when A pulls out a large box for B to open. B opens it to find two promise rings, because A and B are still quite young, with each other’s names on them. After A explains that they’re magnetic and attach with ease, they ask B to promise to marry them, only for B to instantly hug A and say yes. But for a split second, everyone in the room is silent, and they can hear B crying into the crest of A’s neck before clapping loudly and laughing.❣❣❣❣

5. Boys Will Be Boys (Knight/Hero(☘❤) x Villain )
The king's daughter was kidnapped by the villain. The daughter was supposed to marry the knight, but before the wedding day, the princess was taken by the villain. The knight really never love the girl but was still obey kinking's orders. The reason the villain kidnapped the girl was to stop them from marrying. He fell in love with the hero. (There's more to it. Time/Era can be modern or whichever.) ❣❣❣❣❣☄

6. Muse A(❤☘) is a poor boy who works to make enough money for his family. His family has many problems with money and live in a very small house. When muse a's friend sets him up on a sugar daddy website for people who want sugar daddies and people who want to be a sugar daddy, he is embarrassed and has to wait a few days until he can unsubscribe from the website. He waits until the very day until he gets a message from muse b, a very wealthy millionaire who is interested in becoming a sugar daddy. Will muse b catch muse A's eye, or will muse a delete thee website and forget all about it all?? ❣❣❣❣❣

7. Muse A(☘❤) is a teenage boy who gets kidnapped and sold into slavery as a sex toy. He is put up in an auction for bidding. Muse B is a wealthy billionaire who is interested in buying a sex toy, and Muse A catches his eye. (This can take in modern times) ❣❣❣

8. One day, on Muse A’s(☘❤) way home, they come across Muse B lying in the middle of the road. They appear hurt but are unresponsive when Muse A tries to rouse them. Not having a phone on them to call an ambulance, Muse A carries Muse B the short distance back to their home and tries to revive them.
After several minutes of rest, Muse B awakens with the most excruciating scream of pain. They jolt up and immediately start drawing sigils on the walls of Muse A’s home with their own blood. Terrified, Muse A demands that Muse B stop and explain themselves. Muse B removes their shirt, revealing where their angel wings have been clipped and state they used to be part of God’s Army.
Muse A has never been particularly religious and needs plenty of convincing that Muse B isn’t a lunatic. Muse B explains that they have been banished from Heaven and they need to hole up with Muse A because they have nowhere else to go and the world is unsafe for them. Muse A reluctantly agrees to let Muse B live with them, and over time, helps to teach Muse B how to pass as a human.
Optional:
After Muse B finally feels safe with Muse A, their former life comes back to haunt them in a major way (i.e. called back to Heaven, required to fulfill duties, etc.)
Both muses develop feelings for one another but every time they act on them, something tries to keep them apart.❣

9. Muse a is, to put it lightly, arrogant. They’re not afraid of putting other people down in order to assert their own status at the school. muse b(❤☘), on the other hand, is always trying to be nice to everyone and succeeding in that. Their paths, however unlikely, meet come summer after junior year of college and it goes well at first. Until that is, school starts up again and they’re back to their roles once more. It’s not that they have to break up, but [muse a] is still the same towards everyone, including muse b, and it’s bound to take a toll on their relationship.❣

10. Muse A never believed in love, even from a young age, they just looked at it as a made up a concept. Knowing better than to get hurt, Muse A ruined all of their attempts at even a friendship. When it came to a relationship, they would distract themselves with other things. Muse B(❤☘) has always been there for Muse A, since the very beginning, and wants to show them what it's like to be in love. Even if that means Muse B risks getting hurt.❣❣

* {B❤♔} Student x Teacher {T}❣
* Gay closets bffs❣
* {T} Famous x Fan {B❤♔}❣
* {T} RIch x Poor {B♔❤} ❣❣
* Boy Next Door [{B♔❤} Teen x Early 20/30's {T}]❣❣
* {T} Popular x Nerd {B❤♔}❣
* {T/B♔} Barista x College {T/B♔} ❣❣
* Best Friends❣
* Father x Stepson(❤♔) ❣
* {B❤♔} Atlete x Coach {T}❣
* {T} Bad x Good {B♔❤} ❣❣❣
* {T} Mafia Boss/Member x Pretty/Beautiful Good {B♔❤}❣❣❣❣❣
* {T} Gangster Boss/Member x Pretty/Beautiful Good {B❤♔}❣❣❣❣
* Roommates❣
* "You're a billionaire and I accidentally spill my coffee on your suit as we walk by each other..."❣
* {T}King/Prince x Peasent/Commoner/Slave/Servant {B❤♔}❣
*(T)Supernatural x Human(B❤♔) ❣❣❣❣❣
*(T/B♔)Supernatural x Supernatural (T/B♔)❣❣❣
*(B❤♔)Cop x Killer(T)❣❣
*(B♔)Detective x Killer(T)❣❣
*(♔❤B)Target x Hitman(T)❣
*(❤♔B)Cop x Hitman(T) ❣❣
*(T)Uncle x Nephew(B❤♔)❣❣❣❣❣❣
*(T/♔B)Prince x Prince(T/♔B)❣❣❣❣❣
*(T)Knight x Prince(B❤♔)❣❣❣❣
*(T)Guard x Prince(B❤♔)❣❣❣❣
*(T)Abuser x Abused(B❤♔)
*(T)Older Brother x Younger Brother(B❤♔)❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

Last edited:
=┌|°з°|┘└|°ε°|┐=
Updated some sections ~♡
⊙ Oh, still looking as well. (^_−)☆

Um.. OK, so I like you, and plot 2, but I have a slight problem.. I don't type one liners, but usually can't write 3 paragraphs.. The most I can get is probably two and that's on a good day...

Um.. OK, so I like you, and plot 2, but I have a slight problem.. I don't type one liners, but usually can't write 3 paragraphs.. The most I can get is probably two and that's on a good day...

Well, I haven't mentioned this, that's the one thing I can't let slide, but could you, at least, be able to write 5-10 sentences? Like have between aggressive and passive, but lean in more aggressive?

Well, I haven't mentioned this, that's the one thing I can't let slide, but could you, at least, be able to write 5-10 sentences? Like have between aggressive and passive, but lean in more aggressive?
Um.. I can try? I promise you, my replies are repliable, even when their small..

Reactions: leafletts
Um.. I can try? I promise you, my replies are repliable, even when their small..

Alright, cool! That's fine then. ^^ just pm me and we can work on the plot and such, please. :)

Interested in ❝нєℓℓσ ℓiττℓє мσυsє cσмє τσ ρℓαy ωiτн τнє cατ❞

If you're up for it, I have a similar layout that might interest you; one with a possible option for a past backstory between Muse A and B. Somewhat, my charrie has had one encounter with yours in the past. Nothing major, but significant enough back then to effect him in the present.

What if the reason my charrie, The Assistant, is so interested in your charrie, The Boss, was because he recalls running into him in college. Just one simple event in which my charrie, being a Sophomore at the time, was invited my his one and only friend to meet a few Seniors within a society group my charrie wished to network through. Your charrie was, at that time, a Senior.

They really didn't meet; just shook hands and that's about it, but my charrie was instantly captivated by your charrie's overall charm, knowledge, and intelligence that my charrie wanted to get to know him more. But, due to his somewhat inferior state of mind, he could never build the guts to speak to him; just hung around his friend and chatted with the few people he knew. Deep down, my charrie believed that your charrie was someone to befriend - someone who was destined for greatness, and he wanted to be in the midst of it.

Well, of course, that never happened. Life moved on as it normally did and my charrie continued to regret not speaking to your charrie back then, or anyone else he'd met along the way with any significant success in their lives. My charrie was lacking in luck, in overall charisma and easily became uncomfortable when he fell victim to his own self-doubts. But, after college, luck did strike and he was offered a grand opportunity to train on-the-job for a corporate design firm. This lead to him gaining knowledge in freelance web designing, marketing, and executive administration. He was able to work his way out of his self-doubts and open up more about who he was and who he could become. Life, as he knew it, was going quite well for him because he'd learned how to find his own successes rather than lingering upon the coattails of others.

Unfortunately, luck tends to run out from time to time. He had to leave his job after 4 years due to a family emergency. His younger sister, a chemical engineer, was horribly injured on the job; leaving her husband caring for her and their six year old son. Needing his help to care for their son, my charrie moves to their city in order to help his brother-in-law with his sister and nephew. And that required him to find a new job - that's when his good friend steps in and hooks him up with the chance of a lifetime.

This brings him to your charrie - and all of his self-doubts and awkwardness returns, for he's now working for his old idol - the person he'd patterned his success off of all these years. Even though my charrie has moved on from his missed encounter with your charrie in college, he's honestly never gotten over the idea of having such a successful friendship with someone like him. My charrie has watched your charrie become a major success within his company. Instinctively, my charrie want to learn more about how your charrie made it so far, to learn what he had learned about business in general. But, even as he attempts to do so, while being his new personal assistant, another emotion starts to evolve that he's never considered before. Soon, understanding your charrie's business moxie becomes more of a personal quest to learn more about just your charrie heart. But...again... he has to find the nerve to do so...without losing his job, or his chance.

What becomes of it will probably be more than what my charrie could ever imagine. So, to avoid any mistakes or awkwardness, my charrie doesn't bring up college, or that he's followed your charrie's career for years. Such personal information might be considered bad taste in his situation and he can lose his job. So, my charrie keeps it strictly business as he slowly begins to learn about the man behind the success.

Let me know what you think. If not, that's fine. I just figured it would be interesting to have more backstory - something that might be a secret or hidden catalyst for everything in general.

Interested in ❝нєℓℓσ ℓiττℓє мσυsє cσмє τσ ρℓαy ωiτн τнє cατ❞

If you're up for it, I have a similar layout that might interest you; one with a possible option for a past backstory between Muse A and B. Somewhat, my charrie has had one encounter with yours in the past. Nothing major, but significant enough back then to effect him in the present.

What if the reason my charrie, The Assistant, is so interested in your charrie, The Boss, was because he recalls running into him in college. Just one simple event in which my charrie, being a Sophomore at the time, was invited my his one and only friend to meet a few Seniors within a society group my charrie wished to network through. Your charrie was, at that time, a Senior.

They really didn't meet; just shook hands and that's about it, but my charrie was instantly captivated by your charrie's overall charm, knowledge, and intelligence that my charrie wanted to get to know him more. But, due to his somewhat inferior state of mind, he could never build the guts to speak to him; just hung around his friend and chatted with the few people he knew. Deep down, my charrie believed that your charrie was someone to befriend - someone who was destined for greatness, and he wanted to be in the midst of it.

Well, of course, that never happened. Life moved on as it normally did and my charrie continued to regret not speaking to your charrie back then, or anyone else he'd met along the way with any significant success in their lives. My charrie was lacking in luck, in overall charisma and easily became uncomfortable when he fell victim to his own self-doubts. But, after college, luck did strike and he was offered a grand opportunity to train on-the-job for a corporate design firm. This lead to him gaining knowledge in freelance web designing, marketing, and executive administration. He was able to work his way out of his self-doubts and open up more about who he was and who he could become. Life, as he knew it, was going quite well for him because he'd learned how to find his own successes rather than lingering upon the coattails of others.

Unfortunately, luck tends to run out from time to time. He had to leave his job after 4 years due to a family emergency. His younger sister, a chemical engineer, was horribly injured on the job; leaving her husband caring for her and their six year old son. Needing his help to care for their son, my charrie moves to their city in order to help his brother-in-law with his sister and nephew. And that required him to find a new job - that's when his good friend steps in and hooks him up with the chance of a lifetime.

This brings him to your charrie - and all of his self-doubts and awkwardness returns, for he's now working for his old idol - the person he'd patterned his success off of all these years. Even though my charrie has moved on from his missed encounter with your charrie in college, he's honestly never gotten over the idea of having such a successful friendship with someone like him. My charrie has watched your charrie become a major success within his company. Instinctively, my charrie want to learn more about how your charrie made it so far, to learn what he had learned about business in general. But, even as he attempts to do so, while being his new personal assistant, another emotion starts to evolve that he's never considered before. Soon, understanding your charrie's business moxie becomes more of a personal quest to learn more about just your charrie heart. But...again... he has to find the nerve to do so...without losing his job, or his chance.

What becomes of it will probably be more than what my charrie could ever imagine. So, to avoid any mistakes or awkwardness, my charrie doesn't bring up college, or that he's followed your charrie's career for years. Such personal information might be considered bad taste in his situation and he can lose his job. So, my charrie keeps it strictly business as he slowly begins to learn about the man behind the success.

Let me know what you think. If not, that's fine. I just figured it would be interesting to have more backstory - something that might be a secret or hidden catalyst for everything in general.

It's a really nice backstory and such, but about the characters.... I don't want to sound rude or anything, so I'm sorry if I end up sounding like it, but I did intend to play the assistant in this rp... which is why I put a heart next to it and stated what the heart meant. It's a really great idea, for real. ^^

HAHA! I totally misunderstood that! Then, after I figured it out, I ended up forgetting! LOL! That's what I get for trying to RP with a whole bunch of people around. I was not focusing... Anywho, NP there. Well, if it's still open, the fallen angel concept is interesting as well. It's always an adventure when you find a body in the middle of the street.

HAHA! I totally misunderstood that! Then, after I figured it out, I ended up forgetting! LOL! That's what I get for trying to RP with a whole bunch of people around. I was not focusing... Anywho, NP there. Well, if it's still open, the fallen angel concept is interesting as well. It's always an adventure when you find a body in the middle of the street.

Lol, well then, we can do the fallen angel then. ^^ jusy pm me and we can discuss more. :)

☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆
Yo~~
Sup, dudes, I'm still looking for more friends~! I might update the thread to change a few things that might confuse some other people. In here and on my non-red star thred. So, hmu if you want to be my friend roleplay with me!~! ♡♡♡♡​

Active Characters

Oshiro

Kinjo

Yamanashi

Yuni

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: BattyBerry
I like idea 10, would be up to doing that

Reactions: leafletts
✦ + ★ ☘ ★ + ✦
Added more pairings~!
Still looking~!
You can share some of your own if you want~~! ☆♡☆♡☆​

●□●□❣□●□●
Still searching for partner(s)~
❤❤❤❤​

▪•▪•▪•▪
Yo!
I'm still looking for partner(s)!
Will be updating the thread tomorrow or Saturday.​

I think I have updated, idk I don't remember lol. But I'll be adding a new section sooner or later!

But, I'm still looking for friends/partners! ^_^ ♡♡♡

I know I keep saying I'll update, but i been busy with irl shit... anyways for sure an apdate will come! ♡♡

But as for now, I'm still looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.