Bermuda's Triangle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kriel watched as Zafer walked over and laid down by elder. He turned and ventured into the forrest he got vines, long sturdy branches and alot of big leaves. He returned and placed everything on the ground infront of elder and Zafer. "I already said I wouldn't run, let's try to make a stretcher or something to get him to a safe place."

Zafer looked at him leave and sighed. She didn't thought he would accept that option that fast, or that he would at all. But then she heard him returning and her ear perked to the front. She watched at all the things he brought and smiled. Standing up, she nodded and started to put the branches one next to the other. "You are right. I'm sorry. Let's try to join all this together and see if we can lift him up later."

Kriel and Zafer worked trying to build something to drag elder to safety on. It was already sunset when they finished. "Ok now to get him on it"

They looked at their fallen companion and wondered how to move him. "The only way I see is if we put it next to him and then role him on it." He looked at Zafer. "What do you think."

Zafer pulled the last vines tightly and sighed. they finally finished. Getting him on it wasn't going to be the hard part, she knew it. Lifting him up to get him to somewhere safe, that was going to hurt. She looked at Kriel and nodded. "You are right. Let's do it. It's getting late." Getting the made up stretcher besides him, she moved to his other side and started to push him over it along with Kriel. It didn't cost them much to roll him down, the problem was finding a place to let him rest. "Where can we go now?"

"i know a place" Kriel responded. "just follow me, i know a place that's pretty secluded and not to far away from here." Kriel grabbed the front of the thrown together stretcher and started pulling. Elder was a large beast so much so that it took Kriel everything he had to get it started. "on second thought were gonna have to do this together." Kriel ran back into the forrest and came back with more vines. he tied them around the front of the stretcher and tossed them to Zafer. "here you go, now we'll do this together/"

Zafer nodded once more and as soon as be started pulling Elder, she helped him by pushing on the other side. He was pretty heavy and she could just hope the place Kriel mentioned was close. He stopped and she did as well, looking at him leave to get more vines. Right... That way they will use more force by pulling Elder. She took the vines into her jaws, careful to not break them with her teeth, and started pulling with all her forces. She didn't stopped no matter how tired or how much it started to hurt her injury until they got there with Elder.

After an hour or so of strenuous labor they finally arrived at Kriel safe spot. It was a cave behind a waterfall, the cave only went half way through the mountain so their backs were safe. Since it was behind a waterfall their scent dissappeared. They struggled to get Elder to the back of the cave where he could rest.

A very long time passed and they kept pulling Elder. Her gums were bleeding from pulling those vines all that time and her wound hurt her to the point that she had to rest after the first hlaf an hour. They were finally under a waterfall and she kept pulling Elder until they reached the deeps of the cave, plumbing down panting as she laid on her good side with a flinch. She now just wanted to rest for days.

(oh you changed your name. i thought someone else responded.)

Kriel and Zafer finally got Elder somewhere safe. "there with this he should be safe. for now." Kriel went over to the waterfall and licked up some water. "you should really drink some too, you should stay hidrated as much as possible." Kriel rolled his neck and stretched. "ok i'll go out and look for something to eat i'll try to be back soon. ok?"

(yep, sorry x.x I thought this place noticed others when that happened)

Zafer opened her eyes to glance at him and nodded once. "I will... In a bit..." When he said he was going out again, she lifted her head up to look at him. She was getting worried for him? "Maybe you can rest a bit, then go out again." They worked a lot to get Elder there and it worried her that he hasn't woken up yet, but there was nothing more they could do.

(I don't think Elder will wake up <.<)

(ok we can leave him behind next time.)

Kriel looked around. "your hurt and although i'm tired i'm still kind of hungry. before all this mess happened i was in the middle of hunting." Kriel stretched and went by the exit. he stuck his nose out of waterfall just enough to sniff the air. "ok looks like we'll be ok." Kriel made his way outside and down to the water he looked around and continued to hunt for anything to feed himself and Zafer.

Zafer frowned at him slightly. He was hunting for both of them? She watched him wall to the exit and check things around. "Be careful..." And just like that, he left. She sighed and plopped down once more. Why was he being so considerate? It was like a slap through her face. She knew she owned him a lot, her life as a start... She just didn't know how to thank him. Words didn't seem enough reward.

Kriel made his was to the forrest he knew he could snag something quickly if he really wanted to. Kriel heard the sound of something scampering along. He got down and hid in the tall grass, he was ready to pounce given the opportunity. He was tired and knew he only had one good surprise attack in him. As Kriel waited he heard an oh to familiar roar. "damnit." Kriel popped up and sank his jaws into the gopher looking animal then ran as fast as he could back to the waterfall.

Kriel could feel the ground shake as a monster popped out of the treeline and started chasing him. As Kriel dodged into a thicket he continued to zig zag around the forrest trying to lose the beast.

Zafer woke up moment later and lifted her head up. He saw bear still in the same position and stood up to go look at him. His breathing was too slow and short, she feared he would die at any moment. She laid down at his side and felt him cold, sighing as she looked around and wondered where Kriel was. After a few more minutes, she stood up and went to drink some water, walking out from the cave quietly as she smelled the air and paid attention to any sound. She wasn't sure how much time she slept but it was getting darker and she was starting to get worried for him.

Kriel dodged dove into a mud pit trying to lose his scent. 'damn it this bastard is on my trail i have to shake him and soon.' kriel got down into the mud as the beast came up he stuck out his long neck and sniffed the air, he moved closer and closer to Kriel's hiding space. Kriel though he was done for when another creature ran out from next to Kriel. 'there was something else here?' the little creature ran out infront Kriels pursuer and ran away. the beast roared as he gave chase.

"that was close." Kriel got up and made his way back to the water fall he saw Zafer waiting by the entrance. "um hi." Kriel made it up to waterfall and rinsed himself and the fresh kill off. "dinners ready."

@Kurogane86
Zafer didn't wait much longer as he finally appeared from between the trees. She was glad he was okay but he was filled with mud and looked tired. Even with her curiosity peaking up, she stood quiet and didn't ask. "Hey." She looked better with that small rest but there was something else bothering her. "I checked on Elder and he haven't woken up yet. I'm worried about his slow breathing." She walked close to him and looked at the pray with a slight smile. "Eat first, please. You seen you haven't taken a bite in a long time. I promise I will help you next time." Next time? She was already thinking about next time? How long was she planning on staying with him? Or how long was he going to tolerate her living in his den?

Kriel dropped the kill and sat down he was exhausted, he heard what Zafer said about Elder. "Slow breathing, maybe he's just going through a difficult time, the best thing we can do is let him rest." Kriel yawned and looked at Zafer, "yeah next time, i'll look forward to it." Kriel stretched and layed down, "feel free to eat first i'm exhausted."

@Kurogane86
@Koda
Zafer watched him closely, nodding her head quietly as she looked back at the cave where Elder was. With a long sigh, she looked at the kill and then at Kriel again. He was right. They couldn't do anything else for him now. Look forward to it? She smiled very faintly and walked towards the pray. Next time... "Thank you, Kriel." For everything. She leaned down and took one of the hind legs, breaking the bone easily with one bite. She laid down and ate her part slowly, biting it as she enjoyed every piece. Once she finished, she took the rest and pulled it close to Kriel, laying down at his side quietly.

Kriel was falling asleep when he heard the sound of bones breaking he smiled, knowing that she had come to accept the help he was giving. He was about to fall asleep when he felt something warm next to him he took in a breath through his nostirls and smelt Zafer's scent. he smiled again and thought 'this is going to work out well, i won't feel lonely anymore and i'll have someone to keep me company'

Elder jumped awake, confusion in his eyes. He looked toward the other beasts, before remembering his ordeal. He shook himself and the pain of the battle spasmed his body. He felt the poison in his veins, and he slumped down to rest. He paid no notice to the others now, he only concentrated; on what, not even he knew. His breathing eventually became less hoarse, and he fell into a fitful sleep again, fighting the poison with all of his remaining strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.