Bermuda's Triangle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elder roared in intense pain from the creature's bite, but did not relinquish his position on the creature. He felt his arm go completely numb and useless, from shoulder to claws, and tried to reach around with his other arm and slash at some part of the beast. He heard the ship groan and sway, splashing into the water below. He heard the hybrid talking with something else, before his head went under water. He tried to quickly flip over on the beast, trying to slash it's jaw and head. His bitten arm spasmed, and Elder surfaced and let out huge roar, thundering through the forest and nearby ocean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucian was having a hard time breathing from under the huge creature. He tried to push him away but what he had in agility and velocity, didn't have it in strength. The worse part was that he slashed his chest with his long claws, breaking a few ribs and perforating his lung. He bite him again in the same arm in desperation until he turned over, but his back was now replace with his paws. The water was preventing the beast from breathing the small air he could before. He had to get out of the boat. Another thing hit his jaw, dislocating it from his skull as he hissed underwater. The acid and his blood mixing with the water as his arms tried to climb up the hybrid's arm. His forces diminished with each second he could just breathe water until they stopped slowly.

K riel was amazed the hybrid started to help he thought it was completely drained of energy. "Right, that's it. Go, go." Kiel followed close by he noticed she wasn't moving as fast. He swam to her trying to nudge her into swimming faster when he noticed the blood. K riel wrapped his tail around her again and contined to swim.

K riel and the hybrid made it to the surface, just as they did they heard a loud roar. He looked back to see the bear still fighting against that little creature. The ship was almost under. "Hurry up, bear."

Elder saw panic in the beast's demeanor, even without eyes or recognisable facial features. He realized that this particular beast could be drowned. He took a deep breath and pushed with his whole body weight on the creatures neck, forcing the air from it's windpipe, crushing it.

Zafer was pulled once more with the help of the hybrid, coughing softly as she reached the surface and she could rest again on the edge. That was it. She was too tired to even try again to stand up. She was going to stay here and leave her fate to destiny and depredators. She looked at the hybrid once again as she spoke to then close her eyes again and finally sleep. "Thank you."

Lucian couldn't do much more to save his broken body to drown. He tried and tried to release himself from the bears and swim to the surface to feel the air fill his lungs again, but it was useless. Seem he finally found a pray too big to defeat, and the water was his weakness. He couldn't spend too much time without air, and that was exactly what he needed now. Before he could make anymore attempts to save his ass, the last he felt was a massive weight crushing his throat and preventing any further breathing. His motions stopped along with his heartbeats before sinking along with the ship.

Elder roared in triumph, but it was cut short by a large plank of wood falling on his head. He blacked out for about thirty seconds, before coming to underwater. He was dazed, and his vision was fuzzy, so he couldn't find a way out of the rapidly sinking ship. He grabbed onto something- The creatures dead body, and he hauled himself to the surface with it, taking a huge breath. He looked ahead to a floor of wood blocking his exit from the sinking ship. He charged at it, smashing through, before he managed to smash through another wooden floor, and he finally made it to shore. He dragged himself up away from the water, before passing out, his arm occasionally shaking around, the two bite wounds turning a foul green, while a horrible smell radiated off of them.

The_great_thunderbird_by_sangel99-d3h5qdc.jpg

Name: Thunderbird
Race: Original
Type: Elemental (Storm (Lighting, Rain, Thunder, etc) )
Side: Light

Other: Very Powerful, though can be killed. Only comes during times in need, such as a battle with another elemental bird.

ancient_by_grypwolf.png
Name: Reik
Race: Original
Type: Elemental - Nature (earth, plants)
Side: Light

Reik had heard all the commotion at the river and walked towards it to see what was the problem. He wasn't one to fight but heal instead. Maybe he could be useful. Reaching the shore, he saw big brown figure resting some feet from him. Narrowing his eyes, he recognized the old creature and walked towards it. Elder. He was old as well, and he knew well many of the creatures and even humans on this island. Looking down at him, he noticed his messed up shoulder. There was acid over two bite marks as it melted the creature's meat to the bone. A beast... They were the only ones with an acidic bite or blood. Reik looked around and saw a rock at his side, breaking it easily to take a piece with a sharp edge. He started to remove the excess of acid and melted meat from his shoulder, at the same time as a small plant grew at his side. A black fruit started to grow from.one of the branches, taking it between his jaws to break it and let the juice fall over his injuries. That was going to neutralize the acids, but there wasn't a lot to do for the lack of meat where the acid worked before.

Kriel stood in amazement as Reiko appeared. He was weary of him until he saw him take care of the heroic bear. As he worked on the bear Kriel looked down at the other creature he saved. "Reik....sir" he spoke out softly lowering his head respectfully. "Can you please look at her next I'm afraid she has lost a lot of blood"

Reik finished with Elder after some minutes. Another plant was growing slowly with several red and small fruits on every branch. His green eyes glanced at the hybrid quietly and smiled, giving a nod of his head. He pointed to the fruits and then to the bear, so he would tell Elder he had to eat them when he wakes up. He walked to the other victim slowly, looking at her wounds at the same time that he produced an antiseptic substance in his saliva. She was in a better state than Elder, just needed rest and a good meal. Reik licked her wounds clean and covered them with his saliva. After that he made a soft bindweed grow from under her to cover her abdomen as if it was a bandage, doing the same with Elder's shoulder. The plants will dry in three to five days and fall by their own. When he finished, he looked at Kriel, bowing his head thankfully. He knew he helped the hybrid survive. With that he turned away and left.

Kriel watched Reik walk away as he did he spoke again. "Thank you" he was sure to keep his voice down the last thing he wanted was another enemy. As kriel waited for the two to wake up he started thing to himself. He thought how did he end up with two companions when he spent several years alone. He shook his head and went back to keeping guard. At least he wouldn't be lonely anymore.

Zafer woke up after several minutes. Her blue eyes opened and her legs moved slightly. She took a deep breath and started remembering what happened. Lifting her head up, she yawned longly and looked around. Her eyes widened when she looked at Elder that had passed out as well. She stoop up quickly and stumbled at his side. His shoulder was covered with a creeper, making her remember her own wound. She looked at her side and looked surprised that she also had a creeper around her. "What the hell?" She turned at the hybrid that saved her before and frowned. "You did this?"

Kriel yawned and stretched as he waited for the two to wake as he did the female woke. "woah easy now, you should rest still." She asked if he did the first aid and he shook his head. "no it was Reik the earth elemental he even took care of that bear aswell." Kriel looked her over just to make sure she wasn't still bleeding. "are you sure your ok? you really shouldn't push yourself, i'm not going anywhere so if you wanna take another nap i'll be here watching out for you two."

Zafer looked at him surprised. Reik was the best healing creature and the most kind one she ever knew, also the oldest one. She was honored someone like him took care of them. With that they would surely heal a lot faster. Zafer then sighed longly and sat down again, her blue eyes stared at the hybrid quietly. "I will be okay... Why are you doing this? For us? By your way of speaking I know you are a biten as well. You know we can't risk yourself for others. Look what happened to Elder when he protected me from that beast." She hated herself for that, for being a load for others. She laid down and placed her head over her front paws. "You should leave... Protect yourself."

Kriel looked at the bitten female he was going to walk away but sat down beside her instead. "You know I'm not really sure why I helped you guys. To be honest I wanted to run but. I'm tired of being alone." He looked away embarrassed at what he just said. "Im, I'm Kriel by the way. What's your name."

He didn't listen to her. He just came closer and sat at her side. Why couldn't he leave like anyone would, like she did... Because of her own fear she abandoned her partners, and then she was left alone. Maybe she should have died with them. She couldn't do anything to save them, but even then she ran away to save her own skin. Maybe she could have done something. What the hybrid said was exactly what she didn't do. She didn't stayed, she ran and didn't helped them. He looked embarrassed about his words but the one feeling like that was her. Embarrassed and ashamed of what she did so long ago. "I am tired of that as well..." It was her fault after all that she ended up alone. She couldn't trust anyone or anything in this world. "Zafer..." She lifted her head up and quickly licked his cheek. "And thank you, for saving me..."

Kriel looked at her shocked that she would lick him it was essentially a kiss. "No hey, it's cool don't worry about it. I mean you'd do the same for me right?" He cleared his throat and sat up. "I'm Kriel, nice to meet you Zafer."

Zafer chuckled slightly with the look on his face. It was amusing how he reacted. She lied down again and frowned at his question. "I don't know about that... I mean, I have abandoned others before. I stay alone to not abandon anyone again." She looked away ashamed and sighed deeply.

He saw by her response she must have done something she regretted. She admitted to abandoning others, maybe she'd do the same to him. He shook his head. "Don't worry about it, if it comes to it I'd rather be left behind than responsible for anyone else getting hurt." Kriel looked around and saw the bear sleeping. "What are we gonna do about him?"

Zafer felt awful about her past and then about his reply. She didn't agree with that. She didn't want to abandon someone again. She shook her head and looked at him. "Then I would feel responsible if you get hurt." She glanced at Elder and frowned, worried he hadn't woke up yet. Standing up, be walked towards him and nudged his face and neck. "I don't know... We shouldn't leave him here all alone. After all he got injured because of me." It was getting dark and cold, so she laid down at the bear's side and glanced at Kriel. "You don't have to stay, Kriel. I don't know when he will wake up."

Status
Not open for further replies.