Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
OOC Chat: OPEN SIGNUPS - Berkeley: Seen by the Unseen

[BCOLOR=#000000]Sign Up Thread: Berkeley: Seen By the Unseen; Sign Ups[/BCOLOR]

• The Beginning
    Many teenagers all around the world have been developing powers recently. There are some who can read mind, some who move things with their mind, and some who can see the future. Each and every power is unique and has its own little flaw, but the government is going crazy and trying to figure out why teenagers are developing these powers. They're poking teens with needles in hopes of finding some connection, but as far as they can see, they are random and there is no pattern.

Seeing this as a good thing, the government welcomes the teens to a facility to learn more about them and offers them a place of safe keeping. They learn about a few different teenagers and began to stick them in on government jobs to use as a new weapon. That is until a huge star comes right for the earth and burst open, but isntead of hurting anyone, it takes a few people. These people are random also, but the government targets the unique teens as a threat, and begins to worry.

In confusion of this, they hurry to capture and/or kill any teenager who has or shows signs of developing odd or extrordinary abilities. Scared and confused, many teenagers, with and without abilities, began to flee and look somewhere safe. Somewhere where they will not only be accepted, but they will feel accepted. A place like Berkeley.

Berkeley
    Berkeley is a very unique place that not many people know about. That's because it only shows itself to the ones it wants. If it wants you there, you will be able to see the massive castle on each map you look at, and it is told that a trail will be shown to you to lead you there. Because Berkeley is not seen by many, the people who are inside are well protected and cared for. The only question is by who?

Inside of Berkeley there are many different things going on, but the number one goal is to protect its people. Berkeley is not a house, but it is a city that has unique powers of its own. When it wants to be seen, it can show up wherever it is needed, whether it is in Japan or America. When it wants to be kept a secret, it makes itself dissappear. For thousands of years, this city has lived off of the power of these teenagers who have been able to do and learn these unquie abilities. Yes, it has happened more than once. In fact, exactly every 100 years this same routine happens again.

The people inside of Berkeley is what makes it keep running, but recently it has been failing. The flowers are not growing back in the springtime, people without powers and who are not called to Berkeley have been able to see it, and the more it travels each day, the slower it gets. It's obvious to the members of Berkeley that something is obviously wrong, and it all started the same night as the star hit the earth and burt. Even the people who have lived in Berkeley their entire life have never seen anything like it, but it's up to the new set of teenagers to now save not only Berkeley, but the world too.

The Story
    When the government officials begin to notice that the teenagers are disappearing and are no where to be seen, the forces become more powerful and no one will rest until they have the teenagers. While searching for the unique powered kids, one by one, each government official who ever came in contact with the teens are disappearing along with the ones already gone in the ball of light.

The remaining government officials blame this on the kids too, and are convinced that they are working with a larger power. Whether it be some kind of god, the devel, or who knows what else, they believe that there is no hope for them and begin to push the human population into safe keeping, trying to save them from the enemy, not realizing that the enemy was really themselves.

Each teenager who receives a new ability was visited in the night by none other than the future. They have a mission for them, but can't let them know who is giving them these abilities. Each ability would come in use for the future war that would break out against the government and then people of the world. At the end of the visit, each kids mind was swept and was left with only fragments of that night, including their new ability. Now they are stuck to decide which side they would be on.

The bad side, or the good side.

Dorms / Classes / Schools
    View attachment 110912

Each dorm is set up in such a way. There are four bedrooms, two bathrooms, one kitchen, one living room, and one dining room in each hall. The males and females will be split up into different halls and each gender has four halls (unless more are needed.) Each person who comes into Berkeley will be assigned a class and school based on their abilities. There are seven main classes:

Ability Techniques
    Ability Improvement
    Controled Ability Speciality
    Ability Advancment
    Beginning Special Ability
    Intermediate Special Ability
    Advanced Special Ability

Once placed into a class, you will be with other people and you will spend eight hours each day with them. The only exception will be with the Advanced Special Ability who only attend class for five hours a day. Your class will learn to bond and get to know each other's abilities. There will be times when your class will spend the day testing out each other's abilities and learning attacks and counterattacks, along with blocks and other techniques that are new.

If you are part of the first four classes, you will be in Berkeley High. If you are in the top three classes, you will be in Berkeley University.

Berkeley High
    enhanced-buzz-wide-14140-1370371462-2.jpg

Berkeley High offers teenagers all different options of classes. Aside from having the normal classes such as math, science, languages, and history, the high school has various classes to help the students learn and control their different abilities and their weaknesses. It has war training classes to teach the students to defend themselves and how to use their powers, and it also goes as far as to offer classes to help the students understand the other abilities and sometimes hosts games for the teenagers to use their abilities against each other. In Berkeley, age does not define what grade you are in. The way you control and learn your ability does. As a new member, you will be places in the freshman class (9th). With more improvement you can quickly go up your grades in months and could, but doubtful, graduate soon. You could be 17 and a senior in the university, or you could be 21 and a freshman in the high school.

Berkeley University
    11470174020495462TeIncFeYc.jpg

Berkeley University is the college for any member of the Berkeley community. It has many different majors, and although it does not give the members an ability to use their diplomas in the real world, it allows them to use it in the city. It also has various classes like the high school, and is a step up on helping it's students learn as much about its abilities as possible.

New Members

New Members are required to read each and every rule of the schools and of the creater's, MarilynFae. If you do not follow these rules, there are consiquenses. Rules can be found in the 'rule' tab.

• Rules
    1.) ALL rules of Iwaku will be followed, no exception.
    2.) This is not just a roleplay for people over 18, therefore if there is anything that gets past PG, please fade to black. This is a roleplay for everyone, so don't do any kind of smut unless it is behind the scenes.
    3.) I am the maker of this roleplay and what I say goes. I have had previous problems with others trying to take over and be DM. That will not work this time. I may ask someone if they are up for helping out, but until then I make the rules and they should all be followed.
    4.) Please, save the drama for the roleplay. I do not want any conflicts throughout the OOC, but I understand that sometimes arguments happen. When/If this happens, I should be the first alerted. Please tell me if there is a problem and I can confront it so that things don't get worse.
    5.) If you reserve a character, I expect your character to be posted within a week, or at least a WIP if you cannot post your full character. Just let me know, I am understanding.
    6.) No god-modding or perfect characters. There have been problems since this is a roleplay with powers, but I wouldn't approve someone's character if I thought it would be a problem. Just understand that although this may be fantasy, keep things a little realistic. You aren't invincible and neither is your character.
    7.) Romance is not required in this roleplay, but it is very much suggested. Try to make some connections and interactions with other characters and it makes it much more interesting.
    8.) Please note that I have the power to reject a character if there is a problem, but I will directly tell you if something needs fixed. If there is a problem with your behavior in the OOC or you are breaking rules in the IC, I have the right to kill of your character and move on with the roleplay.
    9.) Please be active. If you are not going to be on or able to post for two days or more, please send me a message and let me know so that we know you are not dissappearing. If you are absent for more than four days without an explanation we have the right to kill of your character and move on.
    10.) Please make your posts detailed. We would love reading and having something to respond to. One paragraph minimum, but more in suggested. One liners are not welcome at all.
    11.) Please write, "Berkeley University" in any shade of red to show that you have read these rules.
    12.) Do NOT, under an circumstance, kill off, harm, or use your powers on another character unless you have permission from their owner and you let me know. If you do, your character will be killed off. There are no exceptions.
    13.) I have at any right to add/take away/edit any of the rules, but I will let everyone know if I do.
    14.) Please follow the character sheet skeleton. It is there for a reason. Feel free to add on and make it original, just keep the ones on the list and make your character original.
    15.) You are only allowed five characters.
    16.) Each character must have at least one activity but it is suggested that they have more.
    17.) Each character must have a weakness to their ability, along with a strength.
    18.) Everyone is required to go to all of the events/celebrations that the school holds annually.
    19.) Please put all of your characters in different posts so that it makes things easier to link directly to that character. This isn't really a rule, but it would make things much easier for everyone.
    20.)I know these are a lot of rules, but you finally made it! Finally, just have fun. I wish we didn't have any rules, but we want to also make sure that the roleplay is safe and no one is fighting. So have fun with it! :)

• Characters

Males
    Grant Gustin ~ @Stargazer

Korei Hawthrone ~ @Prince Justin Perfection
    Therell Spires ~ @Prince Justin Perfection
    Trevor Jackson ~ @Prince Justin Perfection

Dylan Matthews ~ @MarilynFae
    James Grisham ~ @MarilynFae
    Hunter Parish ~ @Brea
    Beau Mirchoff ~ @Brea
    David Henrie ~ @Brea

Gabriel Sterk ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Dylan Cole ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Scott Eastwood ~ @Shayla

Baston Cadell ~ @Pasi
    Titus Makin Jr. ~ @Mr.Scales
    Taron Egerton ~ @Mr. Scales
    Jessie Usher ~ @Mr.Scales
    Evan Peters ~ @Mr. Scales

Females

Annabeth Ledger ~ @Stargazer
    Eadlyn Chase ~ @Stargazer
    Adaline Lancaster ~ @Stargazer
    Bailey Grisham ~ @MarilynFae
    Danielle Campbell ~ @MarilynFae
    Isabelle Henry ~ @MarilynFae
    Ariana Grande ~ @Prince Justin Perfecton

Zorra Dupree ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Alexandria Baker~ @Misguided Ghost
    Zaiden Dean ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Emily Didonto ~ @Shayla

Raven Blake ~ @Shayla
    London Perrot ~ @Kythera
    Kat Graham ~ @Mr.Scales

Abilities
    Emotional Trigger ~ @Prince Justin Perfection
    Animation ~ @Prince Justin Perfection
    Exoskeleton ~ @Prince Justin Perfection
    Appendage Generator ~ @Prince Justin Perfection
    Arc of Time ~ @Stargazer
    Advanced Iee Powers ~ @Stargazer

Sense Manipulation ~ @Stargazer
    Elemental Control ~ @Stargazer
    Sound Manipulation ~ @IceQueen
    Shifter ~ @IceQueen
    Healer ~ @MarilynFae
    Mediumship ~ @MarilynFae
    Water Manipulation ~ @MarilynFae
    Body Insertion ~ @MarilynFae
    Audable Inutation ~ @MarilynFae
    Illusion Manipulation ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Coersion ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Lunar Manipulation ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Telekinesis ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Sight ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Umbrakenis ~ @Shayla
    Fire Manipulation ~@Shayla
    Fear Manipulation ~ @Kythera
    Wallcrawling ~ @Brea
    Amalgation ~ @Brea
    Sonic Scream ~ @Brea
    Weather Manipulation ~ @Pasi

• Males
    Bear Hall -
    big-house-designs-from-the-front-part-with-large-swimming-pool-1.jpg

Room One:

Room Two:
    Room Three:
    Room Four:
    Eagle Hall -
    030.jpg

Room One:

Room Two: Korei Hawthrone
    Room Three:
    Room Four:

Tiger Hall -
    tumblr_m6vizlvAl81qj3nw1o1_500.jpg

Room One:
    Room Two:

Room Three:
    Room Four:
    Snake Hall -
    images

Room One:
    Room Two:
    Room Three:
    Room Four:

Females
    Dolphin Hall -
    2.jpg

Room One:
    Bailey Grisham

Room Two:
    Room Three: Alexandria Baker
    Room Four:
    Owl Hall -
    Luxury-Mercer-Island-Mansion-1.jpeg

Room One:

Room Two:
    Room Three:
    Room Four:
    Bird Hall -
    maxresdefault.jpg

Room One:

Room Two:
    Room Three:

Room Four:
    Butterfly Hall -
    mediterranean-pool.jpg

Room One:

Room Two:
    Room Three:
    Room Four:

• Activities

***If the activity is orange, it is in the fall. If the activity is green, it is in the spring. If the activity is purple, it is all year.***
    Student Council
    President: Eadlyn Chase
    Vice President:
    Treasurer: @Prince Justin Perfection
    Secretary:@Shayla
    Historian: @Brea
    Member:
    Danielle Campbell
    Member: @Mr.Scales
    Member:
    Dylan Cole
    Equestrian Club
    President:
    Raven Blake
    Vice-President: Baston Cadell
    Member: Isabelle Henry
    Member: Zaiden Dean
    Member:
    Member:
    Newspaper
    Chief: @Stargazer
    Editor: @Prince Justin Perfection
    Reporter:
    Dylan Cole
    Reporter:
    Photographer: Eadlyn Chase
    Photographer:
    Isabelle Henry
    Photographer:
    Writer:
    Annabeth Ledger
    Writer: Bailey Grisham
    Member:
    Member:

Football
    Quarterback: Dylan Matthews
    Quarterback: Gabriel Sterk
    Linerbacker:
    Linebacker:
    Running Back: @Brea
    Running Back:
    Wide Reciever: Korei Hawthrone

Wide Reciever @Mr.Scales
    Member: @Shayla
    Member:

Basketball
    Captain: @Stargazer
    Co-Captain:
    Korei Hawthrone
    Member:
    Dylan Matthews
    Member: @Brea
    Member:

Swimming
    Captain:
    Annabeth Ledger
    Co-Captain: Bailey Grisham
    Member: @Prince Justin Perfection
    Member:
    Member:

Volleyball
    Captain: Isabelle Henry
    Co-Captain: @Mr.Scales
    Member:
    Member: Zorra Dupree
    Member:
    Adaline Lancaster
    Member:
    Cheerleading
    Captain: @Prince Justin Perfection
    Co-Captain:
    Isabelle Henry
    Member:
    Member:
    Member:

Track and Field
    Captain: @Prince Justin Perfection
    Co-Captain:
    Adaline Lancaster
    Member: James Grisham
    Member:@Brea
    Member:
    Alexandria Baker
    Member:
    Music Club
    President:
    Vice President: @Stargazer
    Member:
    Annabeth Ledger
    Member: @Brea
    Member: @Misguided Ghost
    Member:
    James Grisham
    Member: Danielle Campbell
    Member:
    Member:
    Member:Member:
    London Perrot
    Art Club
    President: Zorra Dupree
    President: Baston Cadell
    Vice President: @Mr.Scales
    Member:
    Bailey Grisham
    Member: London Perrot
    Member: Raven Blake
    Member:
    Drama Club
    President: Danielle Campbell
    Vice President: @Prince Justin Perfection
    Member:
    Baston Cadell
    Member:
    Member:

Dance
    Captain:
    Adaline Lancaster
    Co-Captain: @Prince Justin Perfection
    Member:
    Isabelle Henry
    Member: Alexander Baker
    Member:
    Korei Hawthrone
    Martial Arts
    President: James Grisham
    Vice President:
    Eadlyn Chase
    Member: @Mr. Scales
    Member:
    Gabriel Sterk

Last edited:
#3cde49 Name: Bailey Grisham
Ability: Mediumship
Appearance: [spoili]
tumblr_mjl9v6CX391ryc6j5o1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Outfit: [spoili]
36f8ea9913aa9ba9ea946fade61cff1e.jpg
[/spoili] --> [spoili]
images
[/spoili]
Dorm Room: Dolphin Hall; Room One [spoili]
2ed096ce494d6dbefd437b50e408ebfb.jpg
[/spoili]
Activities: Art Club Member, Swim Team Co-Captain, and Newspaper Writer
Partner(s): Freedom Grey and Summer-Raye Monroe
Character Sheet: Here
Mentioned:
Interactions:
Color Ref: 3cde49

[bg=#1f1e1e][/bg][bg=#1f1e1e]Bailey Grisham was not your average girl. She was special, and not the kind of special who is going places, who is going to change the world, though she definitely was that girl too. She was the kind of special that people either accepted and loved or ran from, never looking back. There was no in between for her. Especially since she had developed her power a year before. When she had first been visited in her dream, she thought it was just that: a dream. It wasn't until a week later when she saw her ex boyfriend again for the first time in a year that she realized something wan't right. Her ability, the thing that the few who knew of it thought was amazing, was the worse thing that had ever happened to Bailey. It haunted her and kept her awake at night. She couldn't sleep, or eat, and most of the time she felt so overwhelmed by her ability that she couldn't do anything. Luckily, she had her brother who supported her and knew the same concept of what she was going through. Although his ability didn't let him see his dead loved ones, he knew what it was like to be seen as different. It was almost as bad as not being seen at all, but at least when you are seen as different, you are seen. The bad thing was, the only people who cared enough to stick around with the few who had been developing these abilities were government officials who wanted to poke them with needles and use them for secret missions to help the country fight wars that shouldn't be fought. For some people, that attention was enough, but then there were the others who didn't want to be used that way. The ones who went out in hiding.

Bailey had to admit that when she heard the news that teenagers all over the place had been discovering these powers, she was relieved. At least it wasn't just her and her brother. It was at least a hundred of them, maybe more if others were hiding out the way her and her brother were. Bailey's ability was the kind of thing that could easily be kept to herself unless she accidentally talked to someone who was dead in public, then she came off as crazy. But after a year of hiding out with her brother in a crappy, little apartment, she had become good at telling who was dead and who was real. Her brother was the one who had trouble keeping his power a secret, so Bailey ended up doing the work to pay the bills and shopping for whatever they needed. She didn't mind though, as long as it was away from her step father, she would go anywhere. Bailey and her brother had been away from their farm and on their own for almost two years, and they had learned to live by themselves, but the same routine had gotten tiring so every now and then when someone would pick up on their abilities or they got tired of the same thing, they'd pack up and move. They were close siblings and as long as they stuck together, they had the world ahead of them.

It was finally Wednesday, August 17 and Bailey was headed out with her brother to explore New York City. They had just moved there the week before and still hadn't seen the entire city, but they had time and weren't in a rush. Bailey had just gotten off work so she was meeting James at the park they had first seen. Her ability was working, like it always was. She could never turn it off, so she could feel the eyes on her, but no one else could. She could hear their whispers and laughs and them trying to talk to her, but she ignored it and hoped that they would go away. They never did though. No matter how much she tried. Bailey was wearing blue jeans with a long sleeved plaid shirt, a white shirt under it. She had on her black, high top converse, the same ones she had since she was younger and because she never grew, she never had to worry about buying new ones, although holes in them hinted that she should. She had her same old backpack over her shoulder and had even grabbed her dad's jacket and her brother's old hat before she left. She kept to herself as she walked and was careful to stay where people could see her if someone tried to hurt her, but as she passed by a park bench she noticed a trail leading to the other side. Decided to take the short cut, she began to walk down the path but when she opened her eyes from a blink, she was standing in front of a fountain.

Assuming she took the wrong path, she began to turn and go back up it but instead saw a huge fountain and a woman standing there, smiling softly. "I'm sorry, who are you? Where am I?"she asked, confused as to where the path was. She turned in another circle but then looked around. She wasn't in the park she was in seconds before at all. She was what looked like to be a town square. Markets and stores surrounded her and in the center was a huge fountain with water dancing in the moonlight. She looked at her watch which showed the time as nine o'clock. "Listen, I really have to go home, so I- I just should really be going. It's getting late,"she said as she began to back up, but stopped as the woman finally spoke up. "You are Bailey, right? Your brother was worried sick about you, but I assured him that you would be here soon if you were one of us. I can take you to him if you'd like, but Bailey, this is your new home. This is Berkeley, a place where people like you go to be safe. We are all special here, and we all have an ability like yours. I can explain everything that you need to know in the morning. But now I am going to walk you to see your brother and then I will take you to your room. Tomorrow I can answer any questions you have." Bailey stared at the woman, quite confused and unsure of how to respond. In any little hope that she would see her brother again, she simply stayed quite and followed the woman as she began to speak.

"Like I said before, Berkeley is your new home. We strive to protect our people. That is our one and only job: To keep you safe. This is only a place for those with special abilities, so unfortunately you are unable to bring someone outside of Berkeley who does not have an ability in. Berkeley is protected by walls that only allows specials like us to see this place. To anyone else it will just be an emptiness. While you are here you will be provided food, shelter, water, schooling, and training. You will attend Berkeley University, five hours a day, four days a week. Your schedule and classes will be discussed further tomorrow during your first class at nine AM sharp. You will have roommates whom you can meet either tomorrow or tonight, depending on whether they are still up trying to comprehend this. All of your food and anything you need to survive will be provided for you. Your dorms are empty, other than something for everyone to have for breakfast tomorrow and one pair of clothes in each room for you to wear tomorrow. After class you will each be given an amount of money to spend on clothing, your room, and of course food and drinks. Again, everything will be gone over by your teacher tomorrow in class, so all you need to do tonight is tell your brother to rest and then get some rest yourself. Tomorrow is going to be a long day." Bailey looked around as they walked and as she concluded her message, she looked to see her brother pacing a balcony. She nearly ran to him and jumped into his arms, thankful to see that he was okay.

After they had a soft moment to make sure they were each okay and unharmed, the lady dragged her away and promised they would see each other the next morning. As they continued walking just four houses down, she stopped again. "This will be your hall. You can find an open bedroom and rest for the night. Tomorrow on the dresser you will find a map, showing you the way to school, and a pair of clothes to wear. Sleep well, Ms. Grisham. Also, I am Mrs. Hash. I will see you tomorrow." The lady walked off, leaving Bailey to find herself an empty room and try to rest while comprehending what had just happened.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
The next morning the sun slipped through the white blinds and shined down onto Bailey's face. She groaned, never really being a morning person. When she rolled over, she opened her eyes, surprised that she hadn't fallen off her twin bed and ended up on the floor with a thud. That was normally how her mornings went. Seeing a different room other than hers, she quickly sat up and that was when the thud on the floor happened. She groaned as she stood and rubbed her sore bottom from the fall as she looked around and the night before finally sunk in. Seeing a stack of clothing on the dresser, she walked towards it and picked up the new outfit. She also picked up the map and figured she should hurry and get to class early so that if she got late, she could still make it on time. Plus she wanted to be there and see her brother as soon as possible. She wasted no time in the bathroom, sneaking around quickly, not wanting to wake anyone up since it was only seven in the morning and she didn't know anyone yet. Once she was in her new outfit, she walked into the kitchen and made herself a bowl of cereal, surprised that her all of her favorites were there: Lucky Charms, Cocoa Puffs, Honey Nut Cheerio, and Fruit Loops. She grabbed herself a bowl of Lucky Charms and hoped that today would end well and she would have good luck, not bad luck for the day ahead of her. She looked over the map and heard people in the rooms down the hall waking up. She didn't want to leave and not meet them yet, so she decided to stick around and introduce herself to her roommates.
[/bg]

#3fd121 Name: James Grisham
Ability: Water Manipulation
giphy.gif
[/spoili]
Outfit:
Dorm Room: Bear Hall; Room Two [spoili]
b6652a4d43b4960a43711635e096a96b.jpg
[/spoili]
Activities: Track and Field Member, Music Club Member, and Martial Arts President
Partner(s): Eadlyn Chase
Mentioned:
Interactions:
Color Ref: 3fd121

[bg=black]Since James and his sister had moved out of their family house, life had been equally difficult and easy. Sometimes, things came simply for the duo, but other times they needed to stop and just let everything settle down before they got too in over their heads. After his father's and his brother's death and all the problems going on with their step father, it was an obvious reason why they had left the farm and put their past behind them, It was when they were finally away from everything and although things weren't the best they could be, they were happy was when they both got their abilities. James had gotten his first, or at least he had noticed his first. Thankfully, he was only at home with his sister when he realized that he was different. Later that week she discovered hers. His was a bit harder to cover up since it was more hands on and happened when his emotions acted up, but his sister was able to take care of the shopping and working some while he found an online job and paid for what he could. It wasn't fun being cooped up all the time which was why many times they found excuses of times they could both go out without being caught if one of their abilities began to work itself up. Because of the news on the television, James was equally scared and relieved. It proved that other teenagers had developed these "unique" abilities around the same time he and his sister had. It showed different interviews with these kids, some being as young as twelve to as old as 25. They were all mostly different abilities, but the one thing they all had in common was that none of the asked for the powers but yet they still received them. The thing about the news that scared James was what the government was beginning to do to them. They would poke and prod them with needles and hook them up to mind reading machines and it all looked horrible. But there were some of them who didn't mind it, because they had the attention. Those were the ones who were volunteering to go on these secret missions and be used as a secret weapon. Those were the types of people who were going to ruin the world. [/bg][bg=black][/bg][bg=black]

Bailey and James had always been close, even when they were little. Them and their older brother were the little trio. They caused trouble on the farm, explored the woods, and ate more than their mother could cook. They were the perfect little family, until everything seemed to come crashing down on them all at once. Since then, life had been a disaster but these two had managed to stick together and support each other, something that they had promised to do forever. They had to stick together since they had no one else. They had been taking the country on one state at a time, moving whenever they felt like it, not staying long enough to get attached. They had just moved to New York City a week before and were still exploring. Bailey had found a job and James kept his online one, but the two had decided to meet at a park after she got off work and explore the town more while it was dark and no one would be able to see if their abilities began to take over. It was Wednesday, August 17 and James was more than thrilled to see New York in the upcoming fall. He made his way down the sidewalk, careful of were he was walking and finally made it to the lightpole that he was meeting his sister at. He had arrived early, yes, but he couldn't stand to be in the house any longer. He was tired of being inside all of the time.

James looked around after a couple minutes and found a spot on the bench near him while he waited, but soon he began to explore and search around him for different things. As he was walking by the bushes, he heard someone call out inside them. At first he thought he had heard something but when he heard another sound with the same voice, he thought that someone might be hurt and he quickly stepped through the bushes to look around. When he saw that there was a fountain now standing in front of him, he was more than confused. Where did he hear that voice from and where was he, because it didn't look like he was in the park anymore. "Where am I?"he asked a lady who was sitting on the edge of the fountain, watching him as if she were expecting him to be there. "You're at Berkeley. May I ask your name?" the asked. She seemed like she was here for a reason and something told James that he should trust her, but he rarely listened to his instincts when it came to trusting people. He stayed quite and waited before the woman began to speak again. "Well I am Jasmine Hash, Berkeley's mayor and the university's headmaster so if I were you, I'd get use to talking to me because I will play a big role in your life here at Berkeley. The first thing that I would like you to know is that Berkeley is a place for people like you. Here you will be able to be yourself, all hours of the day, and not worry about being seen because we are all special and have our own abilities like you do. Now there are many things I'd like to go over with you but the town is trying to close up, so I will walk you to your dorm and then explain everything on my way there."

James listened as she explained dorms, university, food, housing, drinks, and that only people with abilities were allowed in Berkeley. What he wanted to know that hadn't been answered yet was if his sister would be there too. "My sister, Bailey. Is she here? She had an ability too and I won't stay here unless she is here too."James didn't even let it be up for discussion. He told her what was what and he simply wasn't going to change his mind. He needed his sister there too or there was no way in hell he would be staying there. "Well if your sister really does have an ability like ours then I am sure she will be here too. If she happens to find Berkeley, I will bring her to your dorm,"she said softly. "Until then you have until curfew at midnight to be explore. Tomorrow you will find a map and a pair of clothes in your room. You can wear those until you go shopping after school tomorrow for the things you will need. If you have questions, you can ask your teacher tomorrow in class. Class begins at nine AM sharp. Don't be late James,"she smiled softly at him before leaving him to his hall; Bear Hall.

It wasn't long before James had found an empty room that he decided to go out an explore. Even if it wasn't New York City, it was still better than being cooped up inside worrying about his sister when he knew that if she found out, she would get on to him. He walked around a little and saw the small markets and shops, even looking around in a couple which were still open, but the clock ticked slowly and it seemed like no matter what he did he still hadn't made the clock go by. He saw the woman who he had met at the fountain standing there again and just before he could move to confront her he saw someone literally pop out of the middle of no where and end up in front of her. He stepped back and his mouth dropped in surprisement as he watched the woman greet the other girl. Feeling his nerves beginning to tingle as he tried to figure out where she had came from, he felt the fountain in front of him begin to grumble before a shot of water burst out and splashed the woman, Mrs. Hash, in the back of the head, getting her back and hair wet. His eyes opened wide and he gasped, feeling both embarrassed and amused that that had happened. "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to. It happens sometimes,"he said looking between the girl and Mrs. Hash.

"James? Well, that is okay. That is why you will all be going into that class together. You need to learn about your abilities and how to become better trained. James, meet your classmate, London. You two will be in the same class together, but you two can chat more tomorrow. Right now I need to show you your dorm and you, James, should be getting back to your dorm and waiting for your sister. I am sure she will be here soon,"she said smiling softly at James. He nodded and looked between the two girls again before walking off in the direction he had came in. After reuniting with his sister, she was dragged away again and told him to sleep. Even in this new place she had more power over him than anyone else did. As soon as she was gone, he did sleep. He slept very well and even over slept the next morning, but that was something he always did.
The next morning James found the clothes and the map on the dresser. Thankfully the clothes fit him and they weren't something he absolutely hated, but he had over slept and had only twenty minutes to make it to class. Knowing his sister, she was probably there 20 minutes before eight, just to make sure she was super early. He quickly changed and skipped breakfast, half running to the University and following the signs to his classroom, walking in just in time to see the teacher walking to shut the door. "Thank you for joining us. You are right on time Mr..?"She was obviously waiting for a name, so he answered. "Grisham. James Grisham,"he mumbled as he saw his sister sitting to the side. He went and found a seat behind her, knowing he would get a lecture about being late after class. He sat down and waited as the teacher began to speak. "I am Mrs. Fox and I will be your teacher for this class. You will have a five hour school schedule. The first hour you will be in this room with me. Now most of the time we will not actually be in this room. We will usually be outside so that we don't break anything. This first period is called Advanced Special Ability where you will have a partner and you will train your ability and become more advanced at it. Each of you have an ability and each of you are unique in your own way, so you may all train differently. Your partners are up here and I will also read them off after I go over the rest of your schedule."

After this hour you will be split into your core classes, each lasting a half hour. You will have Math and Science as one and then English as your second. Class groups will also be read out and are posted here on the board, along with everything else. Then you will have a full hour to work on your clubs. If you do not have clubs then you have a free period. Net you have forty-five minutes for lunch and then an hour for sports. If you don't have sports then you will have a free period. For the last fifteen minutes of the day you will come back to this classroom and we will have a free time, mainly going over anything you guys will need to know or just haing a study break. Now, your partners are as followed, please raise your hand or look to find your partner so we don't have to repeat this. James Grisham and Eadlyn Chase. Adaline Lancaster and London Perrot. Bastion Cadell and Amelia Brown. Peter Thomspson and Noah Black. Blake Musser and Brayden Pucket. Bailey Grisham, Freedom Grey, and Summer-Raye Monroe. Dylan Matthews and Raven Blake. Annabeth Ledger, Gabriel Sterk, and Isabelle Henry. Korei Hawthrone, Dylan Cole, and Danielle Campbell. Liam Henderson and Jade Diamond. Justin Cotter and Zorra Dupree. Kaiden Dean and Becket Danvers. Evan Johnson and Alexandria Baker. Now, I will go over your class groups later. For now we are going to be heading outside and beginning our class,"she said as she waved her hand towards the wall and it opened up a hole. She walked through it and waved at the children. "Come on guys, we don't have all day,"she said as she beckoned them through the wall.
[/bg]

#9c0909 Name: Isabelle Henry
Ability: Body Insertion
tumblr_m6qwc8Dwvl1qin49wo1_250.gif
[/spoili]
9a1bdee93aa720695ac7f3c031f0ef56.jpg
[/spoili] --> [spoili]
tumblr-cute-casual-dresses-bhunuyc-my-fashion-studio.jpg
[/spoili]
Dorm: Owl Hall; Room Four [spoili]
tumblr_myoyae02QR1rab1ljo1_250.jpg
[/spoili]
Activities: Equestrian Club Member, Newspaper Photographer, Volleyball Captain, Cheer-leading Co-Captain, Dance Member, and Martial Arts Member
Partner(s): Annabeth Ledger and Gabriel Sterk
Mentioned:
Interactions:
Color Ref: 9c0909

[bg=#1a1919]Isabelle loved her life. She had an amazing home, great family, and people all around her who loved her. She had lost her parents in a car accident when she was younger and was adopted by her next door neighbors who were unable to have children. When this happened, Belle was so young that she had no idea what had happened and it soon cleared her mind. Her parents told her that she was adopted when she was older and able to understand things better but it didn't change anything for her. Her parents were the people who loved her, protected her, and raised her. And she wouldn't trade them for the world. She had grew up suffering from depression after being abused and raped by her ex boyfriend, but she was too afraid to tell anyone. When her parents found out they moved and filed charges against him, but nothing she said helped. Everyone said it was her fault because she never spoke up, so she gave up on the case and moved away. She was sixteen when she discovered her ability, but at that point it was uncontrollable. She first discovered it when her parents were fighting and she got angry and yelled at them, using her ability to show them how they really felt and how they could solve it, including showing them how she felt while being depressed and going through the trauma that she had. She was terrified of her ability at first because it was something that she had never heard of before, but her parents stayed quiet and never mentioned it to anyone, not even her.

After that she found ways to control it and although her life got better, she was able to control her ability, the case against her ex had died down, and her depression was under control, Isabelle had this strong feeling like something around her, the world around her, was falling apart. She had always had good senses and now she knew that something wasn't right, but she didn't know how to fix it. There were others like her with abilities, though no one mentioned one any like hers, and some people thoughts that they were sent here from another planet to save the world, but others thought that they were here to destroy the world. Isabelle wasn't really sure which one was true, though she hoped that if the end of the world came, she wouldn't be the cause of it. It was August 17 and school was back in session. She had graduated high school and was now moving on to college with a full scholarship, but she wasn't sure if she was ready to move on. She had ran from so many things in her life until she learned to fight back, but now that there was nothing to run from or fight, she wasn't sure what to do. What her mother thought she should do was finish packing her bags for university and begin her journey into adult hood, something that every eighteen year old loves experiencing.

It was windy and somewhat cloudy on the Wednesday that she was walking outside. It was obvious that it was going to storm, but Isabelle didn't mind. She loved the storms, especially at night when the rain hit her window and she could sit and just relax, knowing that everything was calm in her mind and chaotic in the world. She was walking towards the cafe a few blocks away, peacefully humming along to the music playing from her headphone and thinking about what her future would be like. She had never imagined getting this far when she had gone through the things she had been through, and when she developed her "ability" she thought that she would never be able to walk to streets normal again. And in a way she can't because even when she doesn't use it, it is still there, waiting until it is time for her to use it. It is almost like it has a mind of its own and it knows that one day she will have to use it again, even if it is the thing she hates the most. Now she has to admit that the ability is interesting and something that she would normally be interested in if it weren't real life and if it didn't cause these weird down sides and bad side effects and if having an ability didn't mean that she was either going to save or destroy the world. But nothing seemed to be grey. It was either black or white, no in between.

As Isabelle walked down the sidewalk and listened to her music, she saw a light from the forest and she was unsure as to if she should go down and see what it was. She unplugged her headphones and began walking down the hill into the trees. "Hello? Is anyone there? Can you hear me?"she called out as she looked around. She could see what looked from where she was standing to be a wrecked car with the headlights still on. "Hello? Is there anyone down there? Are you okay?"she yelled again before stepping into a hole and falling on her knees to the ground. She groaned and looked up to see that the leaves and rocks and trees were all gone and she was in front of a large fountain with a lady standing above her. "Oh no, dear. It looks like you fell here. What an awful way to get to such a beautiful place, yes?"the lady asked as she helped her to stand up. Isabelle pulled away from the lady touching her arm. "What do you mean fall here? I fell in the woods, I don't know how I got here. What is this place anyway, and who are you?"she asked crossing her arms. Isabelle knew how to fight back. After they had moved, her parents put her in martial arts places and she had learned how to defend herself and she wasn't afraid to use all that she had trained for, but the woman didn't look like a threat. In fact, she didn't even seem fazed by Isabelle's sudden appearance there.

"I am Jasmine Hash, but you can call me Mrs. Hash. I am the mayor here at Berkeley and this is a place for people like you. People with powers and abilities,"she said smiling. "Wait, so you are part of the government?"Isabelle asked, ready to fight, already in her first position. "No! No, Berkeley is far from the government. This is a place where people with abilities come and they have a safe place to stay and they go to school to train and learn more about their abilities so that if the government was ever a problem for you, you know how to use your ability correctly and to the fullest ability. We will provide everything for you, could I show you your dorm room?"she asked, beginning to walk the other way, expecting Isabelle to begin walking. "No. I mean, I want to know that you're not leading me into a trap so I am going to stay right here until I know that someone else like me, with an ability, is here or coming here. There are more, right?" The lady nodded softly. "Very well, we will wait until the next student comes in just like you and then I will show you your dorm."

The wait wasn't that long, surprisingly. Within twenty minutes a guy popped out in front of the without any trace of where he came from. Isabelle, surprised, jumped up from her seat and her mouth dropped as she gasped a little. She quickly shut her mouth and stepped back as she saw the male who was, in her opinion, quite attractive but definitely someone she had never seen before. She looked at the lady who had greeted her as she greeted the male in front of her, repeating the same thing she had told Isabelle to the male. "You two will be in the same class together, but will have more time to get to know each other tomorrow during your first day of class. This is Isabelle Henry, and you are?"she asked the male. Once she had a name, Gabriel, she began walking, this time not waiting for them. Isabelle hurried to catch up and looked around as Mrs. Hash went over the rules, their dorms, what kind of class they were in, and what Berkeley was exactly. "Now, this is your stop Isabelle. You will find an empty room in here and tomorrow will find a map and a pair of clothes for you to wear until you buy more after class tomorrow. I suggest you get plenty of rest. Sleep well, I will see you in class at nine o'clock sharp." Isabelle nodded softly and watched as the lady walked off with the male and she found herself inside and an empty room. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep and as soon as she did, she was out for the night.
The next morning Isabelle woke up and wasted no time getting dressed and finding the school. It wasn't that she wanted to be on time or early, it was that she wanted to get answers. She had so many questions but yet still had no idea how to put them into words. After waiting for twenty minutes because she got there early, class finally began and Isabelle listened as the teacher, Mrs. Fox, introduced herself and began speaking. She heard her name being called out and looked around to see the other two people she was paired with. One of them sounded familiar, the other one, Annabeth, was new to her. She quickly found the male, Gabriel and soon found the quite girl's hand being raised. She smiled softly at her, not good at making girl friends, and waited until the teacher told them to head outside. Most of the class began to take the door but with a wave of her hand the teacher had made part of the wall disappeared for them to walk through. It was obvious that most people with abilities hadn't seen others with abilities and everyone was interested in how easily she used hers. Everyone made their ways outside and listened as he continued speaking. "Alright, now I want you all to find your partners and begin to talk and learn about each of your abilities and then show each other how they work without hurting anyone please. Be very careful and be nice, you have to live with these people, literally, so don't get on their bad side," Mrs. Fox said as each of the groups split up and began working together. Isabelle walked over towards Annabeth. "You are Annabeth right? I think we are paired together,"she said softly, looking around for their other partner.
[/bg]

#0715db Name: Dylan Matthews
Ability: Audable Inuttion
kdxJZ.gif
[/spoili]
tumblr_inline_nvgvi1c4e11tbb390_500.gif
[/spoili] --> [spoili]
32a97bf2069540500d686063ef3fc508.jpg
[/spoili]
Dorm Room: Snake Hall; Room Three [spoili]
tumblr_m88a6vEYII1qastypo1_500.jpg
[/spoili]
Partner(s): Raven Blake
Activities: Basketball Member and Football Quarterback
Character Sheet: Dylan Matthews

Mentioned: @MarilynFae
Interactions: Mrs. Fox and Mrs. Hash
Color Ref: 0715db

[bg=#252525]Dylan Matthews was finally free from his family. Dylan loved his fsmily, more than anything. They were all he had left. His father was someone who he hoped he never saw again and he knew that if he did, he wouldn't see him long enough to do anything other than punch him out, something that he did to most of his problems. His mother had passed away and he only had his grandparents and three younger sisters left, but his grandparents were no help. Dylan had grown into the man of the house and when they had moved in with her grandparents, he still stepped up and raised his sisters better than anyone else ever could. His sisters were his most prized possession and he gave up everything for them and wouldn't hesitate to do it again. To anyone else, Dylan was the player that stayed quite in the back of the room and punched out his problems. Which wasn't wrong, but he had a soft spot. A huge one that was rarely opened and if it was, that person who got to see it was lucky. Very lucky. Dylan had developed his ability two years before now and at first he didn't notice it until he got angry at his grandpa once and accidentally put thoughts into his grandpa's mind. They never really talked about it and thought it was just a coicidence, but once it happened with his sister, he knew that something was up.

His sister, Jacy, was the one who pointed out that other people could do things like him. That made him feel better to know that he wasn't going crazy, but he also was suspiscious as to why all of a sudden hundreds of people could do these type of things. But for the sake of his sister's, he didn't go and try to find out. Instead he stayed to himself and hoped that he wasn't actually going crazy. School had finally started back up and although Dylan had graduated high school years before and had held off on university to take care of his sister's, Hannah was turning five and was going into kindergarten. He had taken her on her first day and now it was the second week and she was still loving it. It was Wednesday, August 17, and Dylan was on his way to pick up his sisters from the same school that he had gone to many years before, but as he pulled into the parking lot he saw a bright light from inside the dog house. He was sure that it was just a kid trying to scare someone, but he wasn't going to let him get away with it, especially if it meant he would grow up to be anything like himself. He walked towards the dog house and bent down, but covered his eyes as the light hit him in the eyes. Once he opened them again he saw that he wasn't by the dog house anymore. He stood up and looked around before seeing a woman sitting by a fountain.

"What the hell? Where am I?"he asked as he looked at her, assuming he knew the answers since she was waiting for him. "Well first off, you are not permitted to use that language here. Just be glad you aren't already in school or I'd give you detention--"Dylan quickly cut the woman off. "What do you mean in detention? I graduated High School. Now where am I? I have to pick up my sisters,"he said rolling his eyes and waiting for an answer, obviously not in the best mood. "You are in Berkeley, a place where people like you with abilities are trained and kept well protected. Now can I ask your name?"the woman replied politely. "No. I don't need protecting or training or whatever that means. I need to go get my sisters from school,"he said as he turned around and looked for a way out. "Don't bother, the way out is sealed until I open it. I have been watching you specifically, Dylan, right? I have been watching everyone but you are a brave man. Your sisters can't survive without you but you have to stay here and only people with abilities can be here. So something has to give in and maybe your sisters would be allowed to visit from time to time. But while you are here we will protect you and care for you and we will keep an eye on your sisters for you, protecting them as well. But I can't do my job unless you let me,"she said softly as she waited for his reply.

Dylan didn't reply for what seemed like ages but was only minutes. "If I am able to see them every week at least once, on the holidays and birthdays, I will stay. But if they need me I am leaving," Dylan would have turned this down in a heartbeat to go back to his sisters but he knew that if they found out they'd be mad that he gave up an opportunity like this, especially because he had a good feeling about it, something he couldn't explain. It was the way the wind blew and the birds chirped. Wherever he was felt like home, and he had to find out why this was so special to him. After agreeing, the lady looked rather pleased and introduced herself as Mrs. Hash before leading him down the sidewalk and explained exactly how he had gotten there and what Berkeley was. He groaned when she said he had to go back to school, but he knew that if he learned more about whatever power he had, it would be worth it in the end. At least it better be or he would flip a table. Once they made it to a huge house, she stopped and he stopped beside her. This will be your dorm hall. Others will be with you but you will find an empty bedroom to sleep in. Tomorrow you will find clothes to wear until you get your own and a map to lead you to the school. All other question will be answered tomorrow during class. Sleep well and know that your sisters are safe."she walked away from him, leaving him to find a bedroom and fall asleep later in the night.
The next morning Dylan changed into the outfit that had been provided for him and walked out of the bedroom and skipped breakfast so that he could find the class. He was late, like he normally was, but he walked in just in time to see a wall burst open and at first he thought he had done it, but then he realized that everyone was staring at a woman with a name tag that read "Mrs. Fox" on it. He assumed she was the teacher and that was her ability. He quickly snuck in and followed them outside, not being noticed as late. When he heard her call out to find your partner, he looked around, confused on the part that he had missed. "Um, who is my partner again?"he asked as he looked for someone else who didn't have a partner.
[/bg]

#df24f0 Name: Danielle Campbell
Ability: Healer
tumblr_n2phjky9JX1qd7fc3o1_250.gif
[/spoili]
b83635e839933c97cdff0a55ee47ef89.jpg
[/spoili] --> [spoili]
b3b9eb47722e0419e569f5db112785bd.jpg
[/spoili]
Dorm Room: Bird Hall; Room One [spoili]
purple-bedrooms-2-luxury-purple-bedroom-idea-1022-x-724.jpg
[/spoili]
Partner(s): Korei Hawthrone and Dylan Cole
Activities: Student Council Vice President, Music Club Member, and Drama Club President
Mentioned: @JusZen @Misguided Ghost
Interactions: Korei Hawthrone and Dylan Cole and Mrs. Fox
Character Ref: df24f0

[bg=#191918]Danielle was finally doing it. She was finally leaving her old city and moving to another one, one she had only visited a few ties and been to less that five times. She was going to college. She was terrified of course, what teenager who lived a sheltered life wouldn't be? Thankfully, Danni was raised to run towards her fears, not away from them. It was her first day in the big city of LA and she was so far having the time of her life. She had seen everything she had already imagined and so much more. She had no idea that one city could hold so much happiness within it. It was her dream come true, until it started to rain. She even loved the rain in this city and couldn't help but do a little twirl before she started hurrying back to her tiny apartment a few blocks away. She unlocked the door and quickly found herself inside and hurrying to dry off before she caught a cold. She decided to stay in the clothes she was in before walking around her new apartment and taking time to finish unpacking and finding the different places in her apartment that the place had warned her about, such as random holes or missing locks.

Danni first learned about her ability when she was seventeen. She had discovered it when a hurt dog came to her door in the old city she lived in and almost instantly when she picked him up, his leg was not bent awkwardly anymore and he was no longer in pain. She had healed him somehow, and she did it again and again without even understanding what was going on until she heard on the news that people all over the world were developing these weird abilities and powers that allowed the to do crazy, inhuman things. That was when Danni began to freak out, scared that the government would fin her so she told her parents what was going on and they calmed her down and assured her nothing would happen. Danni rarely used her ability and when she did, it would be on accident because she forgot that she had it, or to save an injured animal. When she decide to move to LA, so was scared because she did't want to ruin her new beginning by accidentally healing someone and them reporting her to the government to be poked and prodded on.

As Dnni looked through her new closet and began to hang her clothes up in it, she felt a box of some sort in the back. Reaching out for it, her hand sliped and she stepped forward into the closet and quickly stepping back out being the scaredy cat of the dark she was, she opened her eyes to see that she was no longer in her apartent. She was more confused than she was scared or worried, but she knew that the caredness and worry woul soon come. She turned as she felt a tap on her shouder and she looked at the lady standing in front of her smiling. "Hi! I am Jasmiine Hash,, but you can call me Mrs. Hash. I am Berkeley's mayor and the principal of the university. There are a lot of things we need to go over, but right now I think we should get you to your dorm room to ret and clean up. It looks like you were rained on a little? Well we can't ahve you sick."the lady said smiling as she dragged her along.

They walkd down the sidewalk and Danni listened, unsure of what eactly to say or do when she finally heard the ady sto talking and they both stopped walking. "And this is your dorm hall. You can find clothes and a map in there so that you can ind your class toorrow, but for now I would just rest and make sure that you get plenty of it. Tomorrow ill be a long day. Goodnight Danielle,"she said before walking back the way that they had came. Danni was still confused, but she wasn't really the type of girl to ask questions. Instead she just quickly walked into the house and found an empty room before falling asleep and resting for the day head of her.
The next morning Danielle managed to wake up early and didn't waste an time changing and making herself breakfast so that she could find the school and class that she was suppose to be at at nine like Mrs. Has had told her the night before. Everything still seemed insane, something that she was still unsure of whether or not this place was a dream or if it was real and this place could really protect her, she wanted to know how and why and why they had chosen her and how many more people here were like her. As she made her way towards the school, she looked around and thought about all the different things that had been going on in her life. After class began, Danielle looked around for her partners. She heard their names, one was Dylan and one was Korei, but she was unsure of what they actually looked like. That was when she saw a male looking around for his partner. "Sorry, do you happen to be either Korei or Dylan?"she asked. "I am Danielle, but you can call me Danni,"she said as she looked up at the dark figured male. She smiled at him softly and looked around, waiting for their other partner, Dylan Cole. Once they had found him, she was unsure of what exactly they were suppose to do.

"Um, so what are your powers? I kind of heal people and animals when they are hurt. It's kind of lame but cool sometimes,"she said shyly as she waited to see what their abilities were. After she heard about them, she was actually quite interested. Sure, she could heal people and would be an amazing doctor but compared to moving things with your mind and having your emotions change your actions, like fire and whatnot, she felt pretty low compared to them. She didn't mind though, she loved hearing about their powers already. So far, this place wasn't bad. Maybe this was meant to be her new beginning.
[/bg]

#882ee8 Name: Amelia Brown
Ability: Air and Cloud Manipulation
tumblr_o0jrtrIRjQ1t02nego1_400.gif
[/spoili]

Outfit: -->
Dorm Room: [spoili]
tumblr-white-living-room-design-3.png
[/spoili]

Activities: Martial Arts Member, Swim Team Member, Newspaper Reporter, and Music Club President
Partner(s): Bastion Cadell
Mentioned:
Interactions:
Color Ref:
882ee8

[bg=#232324][/bg][bg=#232324][/bg][bg=#232324]Amelia was walking through the beaten down park as she tried to find a place to rest for the night. She never really stuck to one place. She was use to moving around a lot, regardless of whether or not people found out about her unique gift. She didn't mind it though, it was much better having to live back at her house with her drunk uncle who only talked to her when he screamed or threatened her not to tell anyone his secrets. She couldn't wait for the longest time to leave and get away from there, and now that she was gone most people assumed that she wished she could go back because she was homeless and she was sleeping on park benches and hoping not to get caught by the police, but she didn't She never wanted to go back, even if it meant that she had to sleep and live like this for the rest of her life, but she had a plan. Her music could get her somewhere, even if it wasn't the big leagues. It would still get her paid and she could go to school and grow up and be normal as long her her ability didn't get in the way

It was a Wednesday, Amelia thought. She had no way to keep track of the days since she had moved so many times and hadn't bothered knowing what day it was with a calendar, but she did know it was the seventeenth of August because it was one of those days where the winds blew and the clouds hovered above her and it wasn't her ability this time. It was the day that her mother had passed away and everything else fell apart in her life. Once upon a time she had been living in that perfect little fairy tale family, but when her mother died her father had to pick up a second job and it got harder and harder for him to take care of her because she was so young at the time. When her father died in a car crash, she barely survived but she was fourteen at that tie so she understood what death was. She had been terrified since that day when she had gotten so close to it. She was placed with her uncle who was nice at first, or at least he acted like it. Then he became abusive towards her and it seemed like the abuse never ended. Amelia had discovered her ability about a year ago when she had ran away from home and the wind had picked up so quickly while she was running that she felt like she was flying and the clouds had darkened. It had been a sunny and hot day out, until she got angry and upset. When she realized she was running with the wind, she stopped and so did the wind. The clouds went away and everything was peaceful again. She figured it was just a coincidence but what kind of coincidence was that? Since then she had tried to learn more bout her ability but still had not fully gained control of what exactly it was or why she had it. She never saw TVs or the news so she had no idea that this was happening to other people all around her and all over the world.

Amelia was laying on a park bench, hidden where no one would find her and staring up as the stars began to go up and the sun went away. She was simply thinking t herself when she heard a male speak behind her and shine a light on her. She sat up quickly to look at him, but sat up too quickly and fell off of the bench and hit the ground with a thud. he groaned and opened her eyes to run from the male but instead saw a woman there beside her, reaching a hand to help her up. Sure she had died and gone to heaven or wherever she was suppose to go after death, she was a little creeped out. That was when the woman spoke up. "Hi, you must be Amelia, right? I am Jasmine Hash, and please don't scream or attach me. I am here to help you,"she said as she went over where they were an what Berkeley was. Amelia surprisingly wasn't afraid or worried. Whatever this place was was better than sleeping on benches and getting arrested for it, at least that was what she thought. She walked with the wan as she showed her around a little and explained the next morning to her before stopping in front of her new home. "Sleep well, Amelia."the woman said softly before letting Amelia find her way inside.[/bg]

[fieldbox=Eadlyn Ahren Chase, #7171C6]

tumblr_mvz06oeAp31ruo0fko2_r2_250.gif

#7171C6 [bg=#FAFAFA]
Ability: Ice Manipulation
Outfit:

[spoili]
tumblr_nuthqtjTfm1r6b0uao1_400.jpg
[/spoili]-->[spoili]
56fd0d057b748410efe376901431c818.jpg
[/spoili]
Dorm Room:Owl Hall: Room 4
[spoili]
e716db5e22f2cb99c9a7bf52edf1abc6.jpg
[/spoili]
Activities:
[spoili]
Photographer
President of Student Council
Co-Captain of Martial Arts Club
[/spoili]
Partners: James Grisham
Character Sheet:
Here
Mentioned:
N/A
Interactions:
N/A
Color Ref:#7171C6

[/bg]

Life after Eadlyn had gained her powers became rather strange. She was with her family but the government was freaking out and her parents well...they were acting rather strange around her. They seemed to be walking on eggshells around her, almost afraid that she was going to use her powers on them which she would never do in a million years. But it still hurt to see the way that they looked at her some kind of monster that was going to destroy them. No child wanted to gain that look from her parents.

Eadlyn had never asked to be gifted with these powers but the way her parents looked at it, it was a look almost as if they were accusing her of asking for it. Besides she now had reverse homeostasis, so those cute little summer outfits she used to wear, she had to wear them in the winter. And those cute winter outfits that she loved to wear, she now wore in the summer which earned some rather strange looks.

Today was just like any other day ever since she had gotten her powers. Eadlyn was strolling around the nearby park, gaining strange looks from others considering the fact that she was dressed in winter clothing on a mid-autumn day, and yet she was still cold. Humming softly, Eadlyn walked around the fountain, carefully dipping her finger in the cool water and watching as it slowly started to freeze over. Going wide eyed, the young teen quickly looked around before she pulled her finger back and backed away hoping that no one saw what had just happened.

She ran off, trying to get away from the park and fearing the worst that people who found out would quickly turn even more. This wasn't what she wanted. She never wished for powers like this and though it was cool at first, the actual part of having them sucked. Eadlyn wished that she could go back to the normal life she had, where her parents smiled at her, her father gave her more hugs than she could have ever imagined and her mother kissed her forehead. Now they seemed to stay away from her, apparently she eminatted a cold aura, and her parents didn't want to be around that.

As Eadlyn ran, her lungs started to burn, her arms and legs both ached and a bright light appeared in front of her. Huffing and puffing, she glanced back before she tripped and tumbled through, landing on her back and gazing up at a different scenery.

It didnt seem that much had changed except that Eadlyn found herself out of the woods and this time in front of a fountain, one that she had left behind her. "W-where am I?" She stammered as she stood up and brushed the dirt off of her cute little winter clothing. She watched as the female at the fountain stood up and gave her a warm smile, explaining that her name was Ms. Fox, and everything about Berekley. Now while that seemed great, being a place with others where she would fit in, Eadlyn couldn't leave her family behind. "E-Eadlyn." She stammered out, listening as the lady before her continued to explain about the school, and Eadlyn glanced back behind her once more. Well if she was gone, then her parents wouldn't have to worry about anything else. They could finally be warm in their house again or whatever. Looking back at Ms. Fox, Eadlyn nodded her head and followed behind the other female.

The night went by in a blur and Eadlyn had to admit, she was impressed with the looks of her dorm room. It was a little more on the boyish side, but the thing is that it was simple just like she liked it, but it still managed to fit her books. Plus the even greater thing was that it at least was cold enough that she felt warm. Smiling faintly she sat down on her bed and fell asleep. When the morning rolled around she got dressed and headed down to class where she listened to the introduction. The young teen bounced on her feet, excited to get to know some people and hopefully make friends. "Alright, Edee, don't screw this up." She thought to herself as she went to go look for her partner and get to know others.
[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.