4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Prefer Female

• The Beginning
    Many teenagers all around the world have been developing powers recently. There are some who can read mind, some who move things with their mind, and some who can see the future. Each and every power is unique and has its own little flaw, but the government is going crazy and trying to figure out why teenagers are developing these powers. They're poking teens with needles in hopes of finding some connection, but as far as they can see, they are random and there is no pattern.

Seeing this as a good thing, the government welcomes the teens to a facility to learn more about them and offers them a place of safe keeping. They learn about a few different teenagers and began to stick them in on government jobs to use as a new weapon. That is until a huge star comes right for the earth and burst open, but isntead of hurting anyone, it takes a few people. These people are random also, but the government targets the unique teens as a threat, and begins to worry.

In confusion of this, they hurry to capture and/or kill any teenager who has or shows signs of developing odd or extrordinary abilities. Scared and confused, many teenagers, with and without abilities, began to flee and look somewhere safe. Somewhere where they will not only be accepted, but they will feel accepted. A place like Berkeley.

Berkeley
    Berkeley is a very unique place that not many people know about. That's because it only shows itself to the ones it wants. If it wants you there, you will be able to see the massive castle on each map you look at, and it is told that a trail will be shown to you to lead you there. Because Berkeley is not seen by many, the people who are inside are well protected and cared for. The only question is by who?

Inside of Berkeley there are many different things going on, but the number one goal is to protect its people. Berkeley is not a house, but it is a city that has unique powers of its own. When it wants to be seen, it can show up wherever it is needed, whether it is in Japan or America. When it wants to be kept a secret, it makes itself dissappear. For thousands of years, this city has lived off of the power of these teenagers who have been able to do and learn these unquie abilities. Yes, it has happened more than once. In fact, exactly every 100 years this same routine happens again.

The people inside of Berkeley is what makes it keep running, but recently it has been failing. The flowers are not growing back in the springtime, people without powers and who are not called to Berkeley have been able to see it, and the more it travels each day, the slower it gets. It's obvious to the members of Berkeley that something is obviously wrong, and it all started the same night as the star hit the earth and burt. Even the people who have lived in Berkeley their entire life have never seen anything like it, but it's up to the new set of teenagers to now save not only Berkeley, but the world too.

The Story
    When the government officials begin to notice that the teenagers are disappearing and are no where to be seen, the forces become more powerful and no one will rest until they have the teenagers. While searching for the unique powered kids, one by one, each government official who ever came in contact with the teens are disappearing along with the ones already gone in the ball of light.

The remaining government officials blame this on the kids too, and are convinced that they are working with a larger power. Whether it be some kind of god, the devel, or who knows what else, they believe that there is no hope for them and begin to push the human population into safe keeping, trying to save them from the enemy, not realizing that the enemy was really themselves.

Each teenager who receives a new ability was visited in the night by none other than the future. They have a mission for them, but can't let them know who is giving them these abilities. Each ability would come in use for the future war that would break out against the government and then people of the world. At the end of the visit, each kids mind was swept and was left with only fragments of that night, including their new ability. Now they are stuck to decide which side they would be on.

The bad side, or the good side.

Dorms / Classes / Schools
    New project 151228150726.png

Each dorm is set up in such a way. There are four bedrooms, two bathrooms, one kitchen, one living room, and one dining room in each hall. The males and females will be split up into different halls and each gender has four halls (unless more are needed.) Each person who comes into Berkeley will be assigned a class and school based on their abilities. There are seven main classes:

Ability Techniques
    Ability Improvement
    Controled Ability Speciality
    Ability Advancment
    Beginning Special Ability
    Intermediate Special Ability
    Advanced Special Ability

Once placed into a class, you will be with other people and you will spend eight hours each day with them. The only exception will be with the Advanced Special Ability who only attend class for five hours a day. Your class will learn to bond and get to know each other's abilities. There will be times when your class will spend the day testing out each other's abilities and learning attacks and counterattacks, along with blocks and other techniques that are new.

If you are part of the first four classes, you will be in Berkeley High. If you are in the top three classes, you will be in Berkeley University.

Berkeley High
    enhanced-buzz-wide-14140-1370371462-2.jpg

Berkeley High offers teenagers all different options of classes. Aside from having the normal classes such as math, science, languages, and history, the high school has various classes to help the students learn and control their different abilities and their weaknesses. It has war training classes to teach the students to defend themselves and how to use their powers, and it also goes as far as to offer classes to help the students understand the other abilities and sometimes hosts games for the teenagers to use their abilities against each other. In Berkeley, age does not define what grade you are in. The way you control and learn your ability does. As a new member, you will be places in the freshman class (9th). With more improvement you can quickly go up your grades in months and could, but doubtful, graduate soon. You could be 17 and a senior in the university, or you could be 21 and a freshman in the high school.

Berkeley University
    11470174020495462TeIncFeYc.jpg

Berkeley University is the college for any member of the Berkeley community. It has many different majors, and although it does not give the members an ability to use their diplomas in the real world, it allows them to use it in the city. It also has various classes like the high school, and is a step up on helping it's students learn as much about its abilities as possible.

New Members

New Members are required to read each and every rule of the schools and of the creater's, MarilynFae. If you do not follow these rules, there are consiquenses. Rules can be found in the 'rule' tab.

• Rules
    1.) ALL rules of Iwaku will be followed, no exception.
    2.) This is not just a roleplay for people over 18, therefore if there is anything that gets past PG, please fade to black. This is a roleplay for everyone, so don't do any kind of smut unless it is behind the scenes.
    3.) I am the maker of this roleplay and what I say goes. I have had previous problems with others trying to take over and be DM. That will not work this time. I may ask someone if they are up for helping out, but until then I make the rules and they should all be followed.
    4.) Please, save the drama for the roleplay. I do not want any conflicts throughout the OOC, but I understand that sometimes arguments happen. When/If this happens, I should be the first alerted. Please tell me if there is a problem and I can confront it so that things don't get worse.
    5.) If you reserve a character, I expect your character to be posted within a week, or at least a WIP if you cannot post your full character. Just let me know, I am understanding.
    6.) No god-modding or perfect characters. There have been problems since this is a roleplay with powers, but I wouldn't approve someone's character if I thought it would be a problem. Just understand that although this may be fantasy, keep things a little realistic. You aren't invincible and neither is your character.
    7.) Romance is not required in this roleplay, but it is very much suggested. Try to make some connections and interactions with other characters and it makes it much more interesting.
    8.) Please note that I have the power to reject a character if there is a problem, but I will directly tell you if something needs fixed. If there is a problem with your behavior in the OOC or you are breaking rules in the IC, I have the right to kill of your character and move on with the roleplay.
    9.) Please be active. If you are not going to be on or able to post for two days or more, please send me a message and let me know so that we know you are not dissappearing. If you are absent for more than four days without an explanation we have the right to kill of your character and move on.
    10.) Please make your posts detailed. We would love reading and having something to respond to. One paragraph minimum, but more in suggested. One liners are not welcome at all.
    11.) Please write, "Berkeley University" in any shade of red to show that you have read these rules.
    12.) Do NOT, under an circumstance, kill off, harm, or use your powers on another character unless you have permission from their owner and you let me know. If you do, your character will be killed off. There are no exceptions.
    13.) I have at any right to add/take away/edit any of the rules, but I will let everyone know if I do.
    14.) Please follow the character sheet skeleton. It is there for a reason. Feel free to add on and make it original, just keep the ones on the list and make your character original.
    15.) You are only allowed five characters.
    16.) Each character must have at least one activity but it is suggested that they have more.
    17.) Each character must have a weakness to their ability, along with a strength.
    18.) Everyone is required to go to all of the events/celebrations that the school holds annually.
    19.) Please put all of your characters in different posts so that it makes things easier to link directly to that character. This isn't really a rule, but it would make things much easier for everyone.
    20.)I know these are a lot of rules, but you finally made it! Finally, just have fun. I wish we didn't have any rules, but we want to also make sure that the roleplay is safe and no one is fighting. So have fun with it! :)

• Characters

Males
    Korei Hawthrone ~ @Prince Justin Perfection
    Dylan Matthews ~ @MarilynFae
    James Grisham ~ @MarilynFae
    Peter Thompson ~ @Brea
    Liam Henderson ~ @Brea
    Blake Musser ~ @Brea
    Gabriel Sterk ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Dylan Cole ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Baston Cadell ~ @Pasi
    Ryan Johnson ~ @Midnight Owl
    Brayden Pucket ~ @Midnight Owl
    Justin Cotter ~ @Midnight Owl

Titus Makin Jr. ~ @Mr.Scales
    Taron Egerton ~ @Mr. Scales
    Jessie Usher ~ @Mr.Scales
    Evan Peters ~ @Mr. Scales

Females

Annabeth Ledger ~ @Stargazer
    Eadlyn Chase ~ @Stargazer
    Adaline Lancaster ~ @Stargazer
    Bailey Grisham ~ @MarilynFae
    Danielle Campbell ~ @MarilynFae
    Isabelle Henry ~ @MarilynFae
    Amelia Brown~ @MarilynFae

Zorra Dupree ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Alexandria Baker~ @Misguided Ghost
    Zaiden Dean ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Freedom Grey ~ @Misguided Ghost

Raven Blake ~ @Shayla
    London Perrot ~ @Kythera
    Kat Graham ~ @Mr.Scales

Penelope Rose ~ @.weird
    Elizabeth (Jade) Diamond ~ @Midnight Owl

Abilities
    Emotional Trigger ~ @Prince Justin Perfection
    Arc of Time ~ @Stargazer
    Advanced Iee Powers ~ @Stargazer

Sense Manipulation ~ @Stargazer
    Healer ~ @MarilynFae
    Mediumship ~ @MarilynFae
    Water Manipulation ~ @MarilynFae
    Body Insertion ~ @MarilynFae
    Audable Inutation ~ @MarilynFae
    Air and Cloud Manipulation ~ @MarilynFae
    Illusion Manipulation ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Coersion ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Lunar Manipulation ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Telekinesis ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Sight ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Power Negation ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Umbrakenis ~ @Shayla
    Fear Manipulation ~ @Kythera
    Wallcrawling ~ @Brea
    Amalgation ~ @Brea
    Sonic Scream ~ @Brea
    Weather Manipulation ~ @Pasi

Fire Manipulation ~ @.weird
    Shapeshifting~ @Midnight Owl
    Super Speed ~ @Midnight Owl
    Telepathy ~ @Midnight Owl
    Soul Searching~ @Midnight Owl

• Males
    Bear Hall -
    big-house-designs-from-the-front-part-with-large-swimming-pool-1.jpg

Room One:

Room Two:
    Room Three:
    Room Four:
    Eagle Hall -
    030.jpg

Room One:

Room Two: Korei Hawthrone
    Room Three:
    Room Four:

Tiger Hall -
    tumblr_m6vizlvAl81qj3nw1o1_500.jpg

Room One:
    Liam Henderson
    Room Two:
    Room Three:
    Room Four:
    Snake Hall -
    images

Room One:

Room Two:
    Room Three:

Room Four:
    Females
    Dolphin Hall -
    2.jpg

Room One:
    Bailey Grisham

Room Two:
    Room Three: Alexandria Baker
    Room Four:
    Owl Hall -
    Luxury-Mercer-Island-Mansion-1.jpeg

Room One:

Room Two:
    Room Three:
    Room Four:
    Bird Hall -
    maxresdefault.jpg

Room One:

Room Two:
    Room Three:
    Room Four:
    Butterfly Hall -
    mediterranean-pool.jpg

Room One:

Room Two:
    Room Three:
    Room Four:

• Activities

***If the activity is orange, it is in the fall. If the activity is green, it is in the spring. If the activity is purple, it is all year.***
    Student Council
    President: Eadlyn Chase
    Vice President:
    Danielle Campbell
    Treasurer:
    Secretary:
    Historian:
    Peter Thompson
    Member:
    Member:
    Member:
    Dylan Cole

Equestrian Club
    President:
    Raven Blake
    Vice-President: Baston Cadell
    Member:
    Isabelle Henry
    Member: Zaiden Dean
    Member:
    Elizabeth (Jade) Diamond
    Member:

Newspaper
    Chief:
    Editor:
    Reporter:
    Dylan Cole
    Reporter: Amelia Brown
    Photographer: Eadlyn Chase
    Photographer:
    Isabelle Henry
    Photographer: Brayden Pucket
    Writer: Annabeth Ledger
    Writer: Bailey Grisham
    Member:
    Member:

Football
    Quarterback: Dylan Matthews
    Quarterback: Gabriel Sterk
    Linerbacker:
    Linebacker:
    Running Back:
    Liam Henderson
    Running Back:
    Wide Reciever: Korei Hawthrone

Wide Reciever
    Member:
    Member:

Basketball
    Captain:
    Co-Captain:
    Korei Hawthrone
    Member:
    Dylan Matthews
    Member: Peter Thompson
    Member: Justin Cotter
    Member: Ryan Johnson

Swimming
    Captain:
    Annabeth Ledger
    Co-Captain: Bailey Grisham
    Member:
    Amelia Brown
    Member:
    Member:

Volleyball
    Captain: Isabelle Henry
    Co-Captain:
    Member:
    Member:
    Zorra Dupree
    Member: Adaline Lancaster
    Member:

Cheerleading
    Captain:
    Co-Captain:
    Isabelle Henry
    Member:
    Member:
    Freedom Grey
    Member: Penelope Rose
    Member:

Track and Field
    Captain:
    Co-Captain:
    Adaline Lancaster
    Member: James Grisham
    Member: Liam Henderson
    Member: Brayden Pucket
    Member: Alexandria Baker

Music Club
    President:
    Amelia Brown
    Vice President: Elizabeth (Jade) Diamond
    Member: Annabeth Ledger
    Member: Blake Musser
    Member:
    Member:
    James Grisham
    Member:
    Danielle Campbell
    Member:
    Member:
    Member:
    Member:
    London Perrot

Art Club
    President:
    Zorra Dupree
    President: Baston Cadell
    Vice President:
    Member:
    Bailey Grisham
    Member: London Perrot
    Member: Raven Blake
    Member:

Drama Club
    President:
    Danielle Campbell
    Vice President:
    Member:
    Baston Cadell
    Member:
    Elizabeth (Jade) Diamond
    Member: Freedom Grey
    Member: Penelope Rose

Dance
    Captain:
    Adaline Lancaster
    Co-Captain:
    Member:
    Isabelle Henry
    Member: Alexander Baker
    Member:
    Korei Hawthrone

Martial Arts
    President: James Grisham
    Vice President:
    Eadlyn Chase
    Member: Amelia Brown
    Member: Isabelle Henry
    Member:
    Gabriel Sterk

Last edited:
@Stargazer @Brea @Misguided†Ghost @Prince Justin Perfection @kimsim12 @Deathly☠Chaos @IceQueen @Lady With Class

Hello all, so I have decided to begin this again. If you are all still interested, you are more than welcome to join and tell others! I hope we can all try this again, it was tons of fun last time but unfortunately ended. Hopefully this time it can be different. Anyway, I just thought that I would tag you all and see if anyone is interested. If so, please just let me know, read through a few of the new things I changed, and begin making your characters! :) I hope to hear back from you all!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@Stargazer @Brea @Misguided†Ghost @Prince Justin Perfection @kimsim12 @Deathly☠Chaos @IceQueen @Lady With Class

Hello all, so I have decided to begin this again. If you are all still interested, you are more than welcome to join and tell others! I hope we can all try this again, it was tons of fun last time but unfortunately ended. Hopefully this time it can be different. Anyway, I just thought that I would tag you all and see if anyone is interested. If so, please just let me know, read through a few of the new things I changed, and begin making your characters! :) I hope to hear back from you all!
Yes love^^ and would love reserve powers:
Aura Manipulation
Animation
Exoskeleton

and also
Wide Receiver
Head Cheerleader
Track & Field Captain^^

Reactions: MarilynFae
Yes love^^ and would love reserve powers:
Aura Manipulation
Animation
Exoskeleton

and also
Wide Receiver
Head Cheerleader
Track & Field Captain^^
They're reserved! :) Thanks! I can't wait for this! Let anyone you think may be interested know!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I'm just about to crash, so I'll have to read all the new stuff tomorrow. But you can probably count me interested!

• Love
Will tag when people that are sane are awake XD

reserve me three females please:

Annabeth: Barbara Palvin - Arc of Time | Clubs: Captain of the Swim Team
-Music Club
-Writer of the newspaper

Eadlyn: Shaline Woodly - Advanced Ice powers | Club: Photographer
President of Student Council
Co-Captain of Martial Arts Club

Adaline: Kaya Scolderio - Sense Manipulation | Club: Captain for Volleyball
Co-Captain of Track and Field
Captain of the Dance Team

Matthew: Grant Gustin - Control of the Elements | Club: Chief of the Newspaper
Captin for Basketball
Vice President of the Music Club

I will have some sort of shifter, and probably a sound manipulation girl, don't know where to put them yet because it's too late for me to think straight, I'll deal with that later

-Music Club
-Writer of the newspaper

Captain of Track and Field

Captin for Basketball
I got Cap o Track and Field

I might make my three members of different clubs but tired right now and finishing and ic post so yeah XD

-Music Club
-Writer of the newspaper

Co-Captain of Track and Field

Captin for Basketball
They are all reserves ;) I went ahead and reserved Matthew, did you want me to? You said three females but listed all four characters. Haha.
I will have some sort of shifter, and probably a sound manipulation girl, don't know where to put them yet because it's too late for me to think straight, I'll deal with that later
No problem, they are reserved!

Sorry for double posting, but I just want to let you all know that the same thing applies as last time. If you want to add a club or sport or come up with any idea for the celebratons, let me know and I will add them to the list! :)

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen and Justin
Last time I slacked on event ideas but I think I have some on the brain but tired Xd and might have a brain fart XD

FC and Reserves just so people know^^

FC: Keith Powers
Interview-Keith-Powers-Talks-Straight-Outta-Compton-Exclusive.jpg

Power: Aura Manipulation
Clubs/Sports
Football: Wide Receiver
Basketball: Co-Captain
Dance: Co-Captain

FC: Ariana Grande
Ariana-Grande-Photoshoot.jpg

Power: Animation