Berkeley: Seen by the Unseen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dropping by to say I'm still in ♥

• Love
Reactions: MarilynFae
I am so sorry that it has taken so long to get back to you! Exams hurt! Anyway, below is the list of the new pairings. If you have any questions, please let me know. If you are still in this but your characters aren't in this then PM me please. Thanks!

Cassandra Jones x Reuben Wayland x Matthew Jackson
Eadlyn Chase x Tyler James
Dylan Mathes x Morgan Swarovski
Ryan Rincon x Johnathan Andrews
Adaline Lancaster x Zander Bishop x Kylin Simmons
Annabeth Grace x Bambi Bryce
Kyler Stokes x Julian Fisher x Isabel Johnson
Bailey Grisham x Braeden Roden
Dorian Chambers x Tobias Moss
Samuel Fletcher x Jennifer Hart

If your character is on here but you are no longer participating, please let me know. Thank you! Anyway, I am opening the IC thread back up, but first please go back through and edit your first post AND IF YOU ARE NOT IN THIS ANYMORE BUT YOU POSTING IN THE IC OR SIGNUP THREAD, PLEASE DELETE YOUR CHARACTERS AND POSTS. THANK YOU!!! Anyway, I will be posting sometime tomorrow night. Thank you for those who are still participating and have been patient and kind throughout the waiting period! :D

I apologize for not being here. I was in the hospital for a little over a week. I just got back today.

I apologize for not being here. I was in the hospital for a little over a week. I just got back today.
Dear, please do notapologize about that! I am so sorry! I will message you and talk! I hope you are okay!

Okay guys, I just got back from emergency surgery so I just got a chance to reply. Thank you for being patient and I'm sorry it took so long! We have lost kimsim12, but as far as I know we have everyone else. If not, please let me know.

Again, the IC thread is open so please reply! Mine will be up by tonight if everyone is still interested! :)

Well, congratulations? Or condolences? idk, what are you supposed to do when someone gets out of hospital?
Also, I don't know if you know since you only mentioned kimsim, but I dropped out my 3 characters.

Well, congratulations? Or condolences? idk, what are you supposed to do when someone gets out of hospital?
Also, I don't know if you know since you only mentioned kimsim, but I dropped out my 3 characters.
Usually you don't say congrats.

Yes I knew, but thanks for reminding everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.