Berkeley: Seen by the Unseen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so another mini GM Post guys! I am sure you have all heard about the update on February 14, and about hte preperations. I will be doing this but I am going to wait awhile longer. I will probably be doing it on the tenth of February, but it may be earlier or a day later. Anyway, my point is is that I will be doing it and I will let you know when I do it!

But for now, if you have not posted your characters in the Sign Up Thread, please, please, please do so if you are still interested! Also, please try to get your IC Post up if you have no done so yet. I am checking it and seeing who has and who has not later tonight and will most a more detailed GM Post then going over everything. But pleaseeeeeee guys, post whenever you get a chance, or let us know if it will be awhile! Thanks!

• Useful
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
OK so I might not get chance to post until maybe tomorrow night for reasons. I don't want to hold anyone up, so if someone needs to interact with any of my characters (ie for partnering), you may do so assuming that they're already at that point and I'll just kind of skip the 'introduction' part of getting there, and edit it in when I get the chance.

Reactions: MarilynFae
I'm a horrible person, I'm sorry for not having my posts up. I don't work tonight, thank god, so I'll for sure get those up tonight! No more excuses!

• Love
Double post whoosps...

So, it's past midnight here, and I gotta get up in approximately 5 hours. Sadly, I won't be able to completely finish my post... but, because I hate to disappoint you all more than I already have, I'm going to do something I never do:

I'm going to post for the two characters I have finished writing starters for, and tomorrow I'll post for my other two in a separate IC post. I really hate splitting up like this, because I usually just like to post them all in one go, but at least this way you all won't think I'm just slacking and not participating or whatever.

I'll be posting as soon as I do one more proof read ♥

Okay, guys, this is just going over everyone that has and hasn't post. If I missed it, please let me know!
Characters Posted
@MarilynFae - Isabel, Cassandra, Bailey, Tyler, Dylan, Johnathan, Kylin.
@Stargazer - Eadlyn, Adaline, Annabeth, Matthew.
@Karakui - Tsuki and Karen.
@Lady With Class - Zander, Tobias, Samuel, Reuben.
@Prince Shattered Charming - Dorian, Julian, Morgan, Bambi.
@Brea - Jennifer and Kyler.

Characters Not Posted
@Karakui - Mayoi
@Brea - Ryan and Braeden.
@kimsim12 - Vanessa, Erin, Fredrick, Devin.

Anyway, I think that everyone has put their characters in the sign up, we just need the rest of the postings. After our last seven characters get their posts up we can all continue. Please let me know what is going on or if you are not interested. If you are still interested and planning to continue this, please like or love this post, or just reply and say you are. Thanks!

Even though I didn't need to, I still liked the post xD

Alright, time to get down to business. I'm writing my posts for Ryan and Braeden right now, and I am not leaving this couch until they are finished!

Finally finished, hope they all look good. Let me know if there's anything I need to change. Also, thanks for being so patient with me!

Aish, I'll have a post up as soon as I can. Life has smacked me in the face this past week or so, and I have to leave for work in just a couple minutes.

Hey guys! So it has been awhile! I miss you all! Anyway, this is role call I suppose. Just let me know if you are still up for this and if or if not you have replied to the IC because I think we still have a couple people who need to finsihed posting!

@Karakui @Stargazer @kimsim12
@Brea @Justin Charming @Lady With Class

I feel like I am forgetting someone and I feel horrible! Anyway, if I missed you please let me know! Thanks everyone! :)

Still here but don't have any motivation to post, so I feel it might be better to completely restart this rather than transferring the IC. It should be a lot faster now you know exactly what you're doing. Last time it was slow because there was a lot of changing stuff going on.

I don't know in my opinion, I think whether she restarts or not, she's still going to get the same starter posts and everything. So what is the point in restart in the IC thread if some posts may be the same? I mean, I know mine would basically be the same, give and take a few tweaked or added sentences

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Brea
It might give potential for more interaction? Dunno. Haven't read the IC in a while.

Well, if you don't have any motivation to post your last character then we can just drop her if that's what you want. Like Stargazer said, whether or not I restart it, most will be the same aside from some tweaking. Besides we only have your characters and @kimsim12 's characters left, so we aren't much behind. Also, the first posts aren't going to be amazing. But, if everyone thinks it would be better to restart, we can, though I see no purpose in it personally.

So if you think we should, let me know, if you don't think I should, then also let me know! Thanks.

Reactions: Brea
Well, if you don't have any motivation to post your last character then we can just drop her if that's what you want. Like Stargazer said, whether or not I restart it, most will be the same aside from some tweaking. Besides we only have your characters and @kimsim12 's characters left, so we aren't much behind. Also, the first posts aren't going to be amazing. But, if everyone thinks it would be better to restart, we can, though I see no purpose in it personally.

So if you think we should, let me know, if you don't think I should, then also let me know! Thanks.
I think we shouldn't do that... since we will just be posting the same thing over.

Thank you guys for the feedback! I have messaged Kimsim12 and she has still not responded to my message, and it has been awhile since we have heard from her. I am 99.98999 percent sure that we have lost her. If she comes back then we will just have her characters as late bloomers. And @Karakui, if you would like Mayoi to continue in this group, please post her. I would like to open up the thread again so that we can continue.

Due to loosing characters, I will be remaking the pairings, again. I am so, so, so sorry. I will post them later today, right now the best everyone can do to help is editing your posts if you mentioned kimsim12's characters, or Karakui's female, Mayoi. If you have already posted, please do not post again unless one or more of you characters has not been posted in the IC, if that is the case then you can reply if you still want them in the roleplay. That being said, you have until I post the new pairings up, which will be sometime today, to post them. After I post the new pairings and everyone's introductions are tweaked, I will open the thread and we can begin. I don't like moving on without people, but we have been waiting for quite awhile. If you have a real reason as to why you haven't posted, that is fine, let me know. But not posting just because you don't feel like it doesn't cut it. Everyone has been very dedicated and patient, but I won't everyone wait around because a few people don't want to be dedicated. If that is the case throughout the rest of the roleplay, I will feel bad, but I may have to srop you. It is not fair to make everyone who is dedicated and working hard to have to slow down because someone isn't as dedicated or they are just too lazy.

Anyway, I will post the new pairings and we can get this show on the road! P.S. Happy Valentines Day! (I know it is late!)

@Justin Charming @Brea @Stargazer @Lady With Class @Karakui @kimsim12

Hmm. Sorry, but I'm gonna pull all 3 characters out. The extensive periods of inactivity (Partly my fault, I admit) has made me lose interest in them. I might come back with another one though, if I can think of one :P Will probably be after the holidays though. I want to get a large burst of work done on my game.

Status
Not open for further replies.