Sexuality:
Demisexual - No Gender Preference

Birthday:
June 17th

Class:
12, Advanced Special Ability

Ability/Power:
Pain Numbing/Absorption

Advantages - As long as he's touching you, Reuben can temporarily numb your physical pain, and small things he can literally take away. Bump your knee? He can take it from you. Bigger things take more energy though. He has started to learn how to take away extreme emotional pain as well.

Disadvantages - Large things, like gashes or concussions and the like, take up a lot of energy. Not that he'd want to take your major wounds, but the possibility is still there if he wanted to train or something. He also has to be touching the person he's numbing the pain of. Also, when he numbs pain, it hurts him. Not in the same way - it's more of a general, full body pain - but all the same. He feels just about as much pain as the person he's numbing, so if it's minor pain, he feels a minor amount of pain, and so on. Also, though it's strange, and could maybe count for an advantage, but the pain he absorbs takes on a physical attribute on his body - in the form of a tattoo. The more pain, the darker it is. They're always strange patterns, usually in a symbol unique to the person he numbed. When it comes to emotional pain, the emotions don't just go away. It's not like he can take your grief and you'll be able to move on later. He can't take your pain, he can only stall it. Those feelings will come back later.

Appearance:
tumblr_nczih0doZd1t27205o1_500.gif

Reuben is thin, and lanky, standing at exactly 6 foot with shoulder-length blonde hair and pale blue eyes.

Distinguishing Features:
Reu has multiple symbolic tattoos from people he's numbed, and his left ear is pierced.

Personality:
¤ » Reserved | Quiet | Sarcastic | Pessimistic | Abrasive | Anti-Social | Cynical | Cryptic | Loyal | Apathetic | Independent | Loner | Secretly a Softie « ¤​

Reuben's personality is... complicated. He's reserved, choosing to hang back, and keep quiet. He's usually not one to initiate a conversation or confrontation. He doesn't like people, or at least, that's what he insists, and chooses to try and stay apart from them. He doesn't like social gatherings, or talking that much. But should you try to strike up a conversation, you'll immediately find he's extremely abrasive. Almost everything that comes out of his mouth is rude or sarcastic. He's a cynic, almost always seeing the worst in people, and is distrusting. Presumably, it has to do with the fact that his parents abandoned him on a doorstep. After that, how could you see the good in anyone? Except nuns? He's pessimistic, seeing the worst parts of situations, along with people. He's a loner, usually hating to work and being around other people and he's cryptic. He's not one to hand out information, and is incredibly unhelpful in that aspect. He'll only give you a straight answer if he believes you need it, deserve it, or if you've completely caught him off guard. But despite his bad-boy reputation and attitude, he's a major softie underneath his shell. He's compassionate and caring, loyal and honest with a heart of gold. You just have to wiggle your way in first.

History:
On August 30th, 1996, Reuben Wayland was left on the steps of Saint Mary's orphanage in the city of London, with a small envelope labeled with his name and birthdate, along with an enclosed letter. But it had rained that night, and the nuns at Saint Mary's were lucky to discern his information, and that the letter had been meant for him to open, once he reached eighteen. The ink had run though, leaving the words on the letter illegible. It is assumed it was a message from his parents. So Reuben grew up with the nuns at Saint Mary's, and he came to love it there, so much so that the two times he got picked up by a foster family, he sabotaged his own chances of finally being adopted. He always found himself back at Saint Mary's. The nuns there always saw him as 'troubled', but he was never treated poorly for it, or even scolded, he was given the same gentle treatment as the other kids. Hell, he may have even been treated better for it, because his favorite nun, Sister Evangeline saw straight through his act. She saw how he treated the younger children; all tough yet at the same time caring for them, like an older brother. There was a time, when he was around ten or eleven, where he was bitter about his parents having left him, but he was mostly glad, feeling like he found his true family at Saint Mary's. When he reached eighteen, he was legally an adult and no longer had to stay with them, but he chose otherwise, and Sister Evangeline had no objects. Officially he was their 'janitor', though most of his time was spent with the younger children. His powers started while he was still with the orphanage, and the Sisters saw it as a miracle. He'd take away the little bumps and bruises of the kids whenever they fell, hardly caring that in the process he'd take them himself. When the decision arouse of whether to go to Berkeley or not, he didn't want to leave, but it was Sister Evangeline who insisted that he did. He promised the younger children he'd be back to visit them again.

Dorm Room:
Shark Hall, Room Two
[spoili]
contemporary-bedroom.jpg

The rest of the room is strewn messily with his artwork; sculptures, paintings, sketches, you name it, all over the place.[/spoili]

Activities:
Member of the Art Club
Member of the Swim Team

Likes/Dislikes:
♥ Being Alone
♥ Painting
♥ Sculpting
♥ Kids
♥ Babies
♥ Helping
♥ Being Left Alone
♥ Quiet Corners
♥ Sketching & Drawing
♥ Windows
♥ Swimming
♥ Water
♥ Nuns
♥ PB&J Sandwiches
♥ Long Hair
❌ Annoying People
❌ Loud People
❌ People
❌ Seeing Others in Pain
❌ Failing
❌ The Dark
❌ Crowded Rooms
❌ Short Hair
❌ Loud Music
❌ Concerts
❌ Caffeine
❌ Drugs
❌ Public Speaking
❌ Death
❌ Blood

Strengths/Weaknesses:
+ Art: It's a major passion of his, and he's into all aspects; drawing, painting, sculpting, you name it. He's talented and has an eye for beauty and colors.
+ Minding His Own Business: While other's might not see it as a good thing, he's certainly brilliant at it.
+ Swimming: Ever since he was young, the nuns at Saint Mary's would take the children to the public swimming pool where he excelled and was often asked to teach the younger children how to swim.
+ Child Care: Though he'd deny it, he's incredibly good with children and absolutely adores them.
+ Fly on the Wall: Because of his quiet and reserved attitude, most times he's barely noticed, in the background. You'd be surprised what he hears.
+
Loyal & Compassionate: Even if it doesn't seem like it, Reuben's an extremely loyal person. He's got a heart made of gold. That, you know, it's just surrounded by spikes. That are those kind that look hard, and threatening but are actually really squishy. Yeah. But once he trusts you and cares about you - whether you know or not - he's loyal till the end. He'd always have your back - again, even though it might not seem like it - and never let you down.
− Cooking: It's just something he can't do to save his life. He'd burn the house down.
− Children: He grew up in an orphanage, basically an older brother to at least a dozen younger children. He has a huge soft spot for them.
− Crying: Another thing that makes his cold shell melt.
− He's Abrasive: He doesn't like it when other people get to know him, so he's often rude and sarcastic towards just about everyone. He acts all tough, even when he's far from it.
− Guilt: Despite the apathetic act he puts on, and often times he barely helps, he's the type that will beat himself up for not helping someone when he should have, and failing when he did try help. Even if he did all that he could, and still someone gets hurt, he'll blame himself.
Blood & Needles: Reu's incredibly squeamish. A little but of blood is fine, like a papercut or a small scrape, but in excessive amount he get's lightheaded and can faint or vomit. It's the same with large needles, like the ones in hospitals or used for tattoos. Not that he'd ever need a tattoo, so that's a good thing.

Habits:
Whenever he has a pencil in his hand, it always has to be moving, whether he's drawing, or twirling it between his fingers, or just fiddling with it.
Stares almost abnormally into the eyes of the person he's lying to.
When upset his whole face shuts down and he pushes everyone involved (no matter how small) away.
He's always cold, so he normally has a jacket on.

Relationships:
Love Interests
TBD
Friends
TBD
Neutral
TBD
Enemies
TBD
Family
(He has no known biological family, but he does have the ones he considers family)
Sister Evangeline - 59
Sister Kenna - 43
Sister Margret - 78
Sister Diane - 37
Emma 'Em' Holland - 8
Jamie Matthews - 7
Jenna Matthews - 12
Sophia 'Soph' Whelps - 16
William 'Willy' Smithe - 5
Thomas 'Tommy' Smithe - 1

Other:
~ Where's a small silver cross 24/7 that was given to him by his favorite nun at the orphanage.
~ Has a heavy British accent.
~ He misses the children horribly.

tumblr_mm2ymr10zf1s5nnxeo1_500.gif

<3​

Last edited by a moderator:

[bg=#8c8484]
#00b89f
"Just because I talk a lot doesn't mean I actually know what I'm talking about."
[/bg]
tumblr_inline_ni8tz3HZ7P1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twvy9vs1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_mv8l27ykBr1qd7fc3o2_250.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8tyrhh8O1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_mv8l27ykBr1qd7fc3o8_250.gif

tumblr_inline_ni8tyfJoFe1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8ty1mZng1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_n434xd0Iip1rp4duqo2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twqmqu31rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twr7B4x1rux6g0.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name:
"Hello! Hello! It's great to meet you!"
. Jennifer Maria Hart .

Nickname:
"Oh, you can just call me Jenna. Everyone does!"
. Jenna, Jenny, Jen, J-Hart .

"I'm a girl! Are you implying I look otherwise?"
. Female .

Sexuality:
"No offense to my fellow female, but they just aren't my type."
. Heterosexual .

. 17 .

Birthday:
"I also celebrate un-brithdays."
. May 13th .

Class:
"I love, love, love having class for only five hours a day!"
. Advanced Special Ability .

Ability/Power:
"It's cool, I guess. Really helps with cheerleading."
Muscle Mimicry
The ability to mimic muscle movements perfectly, just by watching them be preformed once. Jenna will be able to copy any movement she watches, whether it's a fancy kick she saw in a karate movie or someone cutting an apple to look like a flower. Once she learns a movement she never forgets how to preform it, and can recall how to do a movement almost instantly and without little thought. Memorizing how to preform an action happens automatically.
Limitations
She is only able to copy actual muscle movements. If she is not flexible enough to carry out the movement the same way the person she watched was she will only be able to preform the ability to the best of the ability. This ability also does not make her stronger, so if she watched someone dead lift five hundred pounds she would not be able to do so herself- only copy their technique. She also cannot copy the ability of other people, only the movements they go through. So, if she watched someone fly, she would only be able to copy the movements they went through to take off, not actually fly.
Weaknesses
Because Jennifer automatically, and often times unconsciously, she is constantly learning pieces of her long term memory. The old must be forgotten for her to remember new things she is learning. However, she only forgets specific memories, not actual information. So, for example, she does not remember anything she did in elementary school, but she does know the names of the friends she had, and how to sing her ABC's. She does not remember most of the birthdays she had, but she can tell you whether or not she had a clown. Currently, she can only remember things that have happened to her in the past year. She often keeps a journal with her, where she writes down things she never wants to forget.

Distinguishing Features:
"I don't really think I have any?"
. Eyes- Blue-Grey

Hair- Medium (Armpit Length), Blonde, usually curled.
Height- 5'6
Weight- 124lbs
Build- Adverage
Birthmark- On her shoulder: It's brown, and shaped like an upside down cat.
Tattoos- [spoili]
f3e87ae60f19170a4b315b7dbd96cee7.jpg
[/spoili]
Piercings- Ears (once), Bellybutton .

Personality:
"I try to be a very likable person."
Jennifer is very much a people pleaser. She always puts other peoples needs before her own, which often gets her into a lot of trouble. However, she continues to do it because she just wants to make people happy. Also because she fears rejection, especially that of her peers. She is often described as selfless, kind and helpful. Jenna has always had a hard time hurting peoples feelings, and will tell a lie to avoid doing so. Jenna is extremely talkative, and once you get her going it's nearly impossible to make her shut up. She's very determined, and is always setting goals for herself. She is easily manipulated, and often becomes dependent on her friends. She doesn't outwardly show it, but Jenna is very insecure with who she is, and is often trying to reshape herself into someone she thinks everyone will like. At times she can be a bit naive, but that's just because she wants to believe that there is good in everyone.

History:
"According to my journal, I'm adopted."
[spoili]
It was decided before Jenna was even born that she would be given up for a closed adoption. In fact, a family was already said to adopt her by her due date, and she was instantly handed over to them. It wasn't until Jenna was seven that she discovered this. Her and her brother were playing doctor, and so she was using her medical papers from the attic. Upon reading them and asking her parents, Jenna was devastated to hear that her birth mother never wanted anything to do with her, before they even got the chance to meet. This is what perhaps brought Jenna's fear of rejection to the surface, because from then on out she did everything she could to make people like her.

When she turned eight, Jenna joined cheer leading. Although she had started later than most girls, she drove herself to be the best she could possibly be, and very quickly became the top of her team. This was perhaps one of the first signs of her developing ability, but no one really caught on at this point. She's been cheer leading ever since, both competitively and for her high school. Despite knowing she was adopted, Jennifer has always had a great deal for her family, and is very close with all of them, especially her brother.

During Jennifer's freshman year of high school she and her older best friend went to the outdoor mall in their town. While walking back to the car they were approached by a group of four males. They instantly got handsy, and tried to make the girls get into their own vehicle. Jenna reacted quickly, copying a fighting routine she had recently seen in a karate film. After beating up the boys and realizing what she had done she was very surprised- because she had never taken any martial arts classes in her life. Her friend was also surprised, and the two girls went home to do research on whether it was normal for people to know how to fight.

They came across a TV show called Hero's, in which on of the characters had an ability called 'Muscle Mimicry.' The girls accepted that Jennifer must be superhuman- and swore a blood oath to never tell anyone about it. It became their own little secret, and they bonded over it pretty quickly. It wasn't long after that Jennifer realized she was loosing her memory, and so her friend came up with the idea to start keeping a journal of the things she never wanted to forget. She thought it was a good idea, and also started taking pictures constantly. Things were seemingly going fine, until the night Jennifer was visited from the future. That night she ran away to the Berkley, leaving only a goodbye note for her friend taped under her desk, where she knew only her friend would find it. [/spoili]

Dorm Room:
"Can you tell my favorite color is blue?"
. Butterfly Hall, Room 3 [spoili]
c7f3990fa329e7bda1aaf6a705821349.jpg
[/spoili] .

Activities:
"I just love being involved!"
. Cheerleading (Co-Captain); Student Council (Vice President); Music Club (Member-Sings) .

"I'm a chick, therefore I'm allowed to like chick-flicks."
. Animals, Romance Movies, Snow, Hot Coco, Shopping, Cuddling, Big Projects and Helping Others. .

Dislikes:
"Rats are just so... gross."
. Failing, Letting People Down, Lying, Seafood, Rodents, Swimming, and Hairless Cats. .

Strengths:
"Just my ability, I think."
. Jenna is very flexible, and has great eyesight. She's stronger than she looks, and light on her feet. She can also run fast and for a long period of time. Jennifer has always had a way with animals, especially dogs. She can mimic other peoples voices, and is able to think critically. Jenna also has an amazing singing voice, and can play the guitar.

Weaknesses:
"I guess sometimes I try too hard."
. Although Jenna can fit into small places, she prefers not to. She's short and small, which makes her easy to over look. Jennifer also has a horrible sense of smell. Jennifer has never really been able to take criticism from others, and she's a horrible liar. She's bad with mathematics and science, and has a terrible memory. Finally, Jennifer is horrible at all sports, except for Cheerleading and Gymnastics.

Habits:
"I don't think I have any?"
. Sometimes hums when she study's .
. Her facial expressions show what she is thinking- if she's thinking of something funny she'll smile to herself, if she's thinking about something that made her angry she'll scowl .
. Taps her fingers on the table when she's bored .
. Does mini-dances when something she likes happens .

. Has a bad habit of listening in on other people's conversations .

Relationships:
"I really try to be everyone's friend."
[spoili]
Love Interests:
. n .

Friends
. n .

Enemies:

. n .

Neutral/Other:

. n .

Family:
. Mother-Elizabeth-Police Officer [spoili]
tumblr_m7hdambH3w1rbi7ojo1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Father-Jacob-History Teacher [spoili]
tumblr_ncznpgmy9b1tm7fgeo2_500.gif
[/spoili]
Older Brother- Jason-21-bartender [spoili]
tumblr_mu5jboQXWz1s1fda0o1_500-1.gif
[/spoili]

[/spoili]

Other:
"I think we've covered everything."
. Allergic to Bees and peanuts .

. She really misses her family and feels bad for leaving them behind .
. Left her phone so she wouldn't be tracked that way, got a new one in Berkley .
. Drives a yellow 2000 Volkswagen Beetle with tinted windows .
[/bg]
[bg=#8c8484]"I'm kind of a TV Junkie."
[/bg]

[bg=#918d8d]
#b80000
"Oh, this is not going to end well."
[/bg]
tumblr_inline_n3ypd2TTSm1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3ylkn5BxR1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yqpgxLzk1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yqrpLPXW1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3ylwuGJAU1s2djns.gif

tumblr_inline_n3yi6hWII41s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yhsei4pK1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yi229DDf1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yhzs4dLj1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yhvzUzpR1s2djns.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name:
"Yes, there is a R and the end, and yes, it's Kyler not Tyler."
. Kyler Maxon Stokes .

Nickname:
"Very few people call me Kye."
. Kye, Stokes .

. Male .

Sexuality:
"Gotta love the ladies."
. Heterosexual .

. 19 .

Birthday:
"My mom always said I'm her April Fool."
. April 25th .

Class:
"Guess my power is cool enough for me to qualify."

Ability/Power:
"It's pretty cool, if I do say so myself."
Matter Absorbtion
The ability to turn users skin into a different form of matter. This means that whatever Kyler touches, he can choose to turn his skin into the same material. Theoretically, if he so felt the need, he could press his palms to the carpet and his skin would turn into the same material. However, because there would be very little need for this, he usually uses his ability on metals or other rougher things, such as rocks, to make him more durable. His joints remain flexible, and so he is still able to move around and whatnot.
Limitations
Kyler is only able to change his skin, not his inner body parts. Which means that he can still get hurt. For example, internal bleeding is still very much a possibility, even when his skin is metal. Also, if he were to be set on fire, depending on the material his skin is currently made of, the flesh beneath his skin can get burned- which obviously causes complications. Another limitation is that Kyler must touch the material with the inside of his hands in order to change his skin to said material. And, the material must be solid- so, he can't change his skin to a liquid or a gas. Also, Kyler can only take on one matter at a time.
Weaknesses
As stated in the limitations, there are still ways to hurt Kyler when he is using his ability. Also, depending on what his skin had been turned into, he may be slowed down by the weight. Lastly, Kyler can only use his ability for one hour at a time, and then his skin will turn back to actual skin and he must refuel. The timer starts as soon as he changes his skin into a different form f matter, and he also can not change back until normal until the sixty minutes are up. Which can be very annoying. Kyler is currently attempting to learn how to change back at will, but has so far been unsuccessful.

Distinguishing Features:
"They say green eyes are the rarest."
. Eyes- Light Green.

Hair- Medium brown, short, thick.
Height- 6'2
Weight- 158 lbs
Build- Ottermode
Birthmark- Kyler has a light brown birthmark on the back of his right arm, shaped like a paint splatter.
Tattoos- [spoili]
tattoo-on-hands.jpg
[/spoili]
Scars- Kyler has a scar on both sides of his right ankle, from when he broke it .

Personality:
"Not gonna lie... I'm pretty cool."
Kyler presents himself as a courageous young man with integrity and an endless supply of confidence. He's very outspoken and opinionated, though he does not discriminate against others for their own opinions. Truth be told, he is known for being a major flirt, and some would even go so far is to call him a womanizer. But, Kyler does care deeply for those he actually gets in a relationship with. It doesn't seem like it to outsiders, but Kyler is actually very picky and selective with who he gets close with. It's sort of like a defense mechanism, because he will only allow people he deems worthy to see certain sides of him. Kyler tends to be very cocky and can even be an asshole, if pushed just right. But, those he is close to know that if there was human version of a teddy bear, it would be him. He's actually very thoughtful, protective, and sweet. He likes to make others smile, especially when they're down. Because Kyler doesn't care what others think of him, he will sometimes embarrass himself on purpose just to bring a smile to someones lips. He has great sportsmanship, though he is also very competitive. Still, once he's lost he'll accept it and move on. Kyler will always take responsibility for his actions, and expects others to do the same. Finally, Kyler tends to be very trusting of other people, which results in him being extremely gullible.

History:
"As you can see, I've always been good at sports."
[spoili]
Kyler was born in the middle of the night to a very loving family. He was a very happy baby, and very much a momma's boy. However, he and his father did share a special bond over sports. He'd been watching football games since before he could even talk, and as soon as he turned four he joined football. Of course at that age it wasn't very competitive, but he loved it anyways. From this he branched off to several other sports, very quickly becoming the athlete he is today. Also when he was four, his little sister, Jessamine, was born. Kyler had always viewed his female peers as an equal, but there was something so fragile about his baby sister that he knew he'd protect her his whole life.

Jessamine also took a liking to sports, and even if she wasn't allowed to play on the same teams as her big brother, they did play together at home. It wasn't until Jess got into middle school, during Kylers freshman year in highschool, that she started acting like a girl. She became more interested in her nails and hair... and so Kyler adjusted. He learned how to curl her hair for her, and sometimes would let her paint his nails. No one other than his immediate family knew this, of course, and the two siblings had a mutual agreement that they'd never tell anyone. And so, their strong bond held.

It was during this same year that Kyler discovered his ability. He was at the batting cages getting ready for baseball season, when he got frustrated with himself. He gripped the bat tightly... and his skin started to take on the same metallic material as his bat. Freaked out he dropped the bat and ran off to hide away from everyone's view. He his in the boys bathroom, in a stall, until his skin changed back to normal. From that moment Kyler vowed to never breath a word about the experience to anyone, and for the first time ever he skipped out on a sport season so that he could learn to control his ability better.

Soon, Kyler continued to play sports, now for his high school. He made Varisty in every sport during his freshman year... which resulted in several hazings. He's done things he's not proud of, and was humiliated more times than the young jock could count. Luckily his family never found out, and once freshman year was over it was his turn to do the hazing. But, he never participated. In fact, he despised many of his teammates for how they treated the young new-bee's on Varsity, and sometimes warned others about planned hazings so they could avoid them.

It was decided halfway through his sophomore year that Kyler could need a tutor for math classes, as well as English. Apparently, he excelled in sports so much because he was unsatisfactory when it came to academics. But, he tried not to let it get to him, and again the family decided to keep this among themselves.

When Kyler was visited by the future he was very torn- he didn't want to leave his family. He loved them so much. But, he knew he had to get to Berklet... his ability was starting to worry him no, with all the things going on with the government. So, he had one last morning with his family, and then instead of going to school, he followed the path to Berkley. He plans on returning to his family once he know's it's safer. [/spoili]

Dorm Room:
"It's pretty neat, I think."
. Lizard Hall, Room 1 [spoili]
f02f56bee4f906ea3cdc40c9d0073dcc.jpg
[/spoili] .

Activities:
"What can I say? I love sports."
. Football (Runningback, #14) ; Basketball (Small Forward, #14) ; Track & Field (Hurdling, Shot Put, Relay Races) .

. Spicy Food, Cuddling, Milkshakes, Roller Coasters, Granola Bars, Cotton Candy, Horror Movies, Bananas, Sports, Christmas Lights, Energy Drinks, and Soup .

Dislikes:
"Seriously, who LIKES school?"
. Homework, School, Archery, Wrestling, Sunburns, Traffic, Mysteries, Early Mornings, Smoking, and Poptars .

Strengths:
"I like to think I have many."
. Thanks to a lifetime of playing sports, Kyler can throw with great accuracy. He's also very strong, has great stamina and can run pretty fast. He has a great deal of discipline and is tough. He's energetic and outgoing, which leads to him being good with confrontation. Aside from having a natural knack for any kind of sport, Kyler can also cook very well. In fact, during holidays he usually kicks the whole family out of the kitchen, aside from his younger sister, because he is the only one in his family with any cooking ability. Because he is very confident, Kyler is also good at public speaking, and since he was young he's been good at climbing (tree's, counters, you name it). If you were to ask Kyler what his best talent is, however, he would tell you, "Flirting, of course!" .

Weaknesses:
"We can't be completely mighty, now can we?"
. Kyler tends to be, well, arrogant. He's also overprotective of his friends and over-competitive. He lacks creativity, and because he sees the good in everyone he is also very gullible. Also, when provoked, Kyler can be very violent. Although Kyler can cook, he cannot bake. It's actually very unfortunate. He also struggles in school, because his spelling skills are low and numbers just confuse him. He also has trouble fixing anything that's electronic, and cannot sing for the life of him. Lastly, Kyler has no artistic ability and cannot act. Like, at all .

Habits:
"People say I wink too often."
. Looks at the ground and smiles when he feels flattered .
. Clenches his jaw when he's angry .

. Takes his shoes off separately, so they never seem to be together .
. Dances while he cooks .
. Runs fingers through his hair when he is nervous and caught off guard .

Relationships:
"I find making friends easier than making enemies."
[spoili]
Love Interests:
. n .

Friends
. n .

Enemies:

. n .

Neutral/Other:

. n .

Family:
Mother - Cathy - Secretary [spoili]
giphy.gif
[/spoili]
Father- Karter - Accountant [spoili]
HD0SU.gif
[/spoili]
Younger Sister (by 4 years) - Jessamine [spoili]
tumblr_mzyqk3YX1l1rvua2oo1_500.gif
[/spoili]
[/spoili]

Other:
"I've pretty much already told you everything."
. Stole his family portrait before he left, it hangs above his bed .
. Sometimes wishes he didn't have an ability .
. Allergic to bleach .

[/bg]
[bg=#918d8d]"Dude, I love Mexican."
[/bg]

[bg=#8c8484]
#0080f0
"You think you don't deserve something, so you ruin it."
[/bg]
tumblr_inline_mmnqcc8Rdi1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mmnpozcFsV1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mmnpnrfgID1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mmnpp9elxG1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mmnpsnXo1S1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mo4lprScgA1rfz7obo6_250.gif
tumblr_inline_mmnp596sgz1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mmnqn3HBG81qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mmnqna3cOa1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_mo4lprScgA1rfz7obo2_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name:
"Yes, I know Ryan is usually a boy's name."
. Ryan Taylor Rincon .

Nickname:
"Only my mom can call me Ry-Ry."
. Ry-Ry .

"I mean, I know i can act like a boy, but do you really need to ask?"
. Female .

Sexuality:
"Usually I'm only into guys."
. Bi-Curious, leans more towards males .

"You should never ask a lady about her age... Or, so I hear."
. 18 .

Birthday:
"This seems irrelevant, unless you're planning on buying me a gift?"
. January 9th .

Class:
"My class is cool, I guess."

Ability/Power:
"I can go where I want, without actually leaving my room."
Visual Projection
The ability to make other people see anything the user wishes. Ryan is able to create allusions of dinosaurs, or visually change the room to look like a rain forest. However, she must be able to imagine the thing she is projecting, and cannot move while using her ability. When she uses her ability her eyes go completely white.
Limitations
Ryan can only use her ability on people within a ten foot radius of her in any direction. Anyone within her field is affected, and immediately paralyzed. Within the illusion they can still move around, but in reality they are frozen in place. She can keep the illusion going for as long as three hours, but the longer she holds it the worse her headache afterwards will be. Whatever happens within the illusion is not real- so, if someone were to get hurt within the illusion they would be completely fine once it was over.
Weaknesses
Anyone who could breach Ryan's field, (for example, a telekinetic) will still be able to cause hard to Ryan and/or the people under her influence. Also, she will be completely unaware of what is going on around her.

Distinguishing Features:
"Brown hair, brown eyes. I'd say I'm pretty boring looking."
. Eyes- Chocolate Brown

Hair- Bust-Length, Usually Straight, Brown.
Height- 5'6''
Weight- 134 lbs
Build- Petite
Piercings- Ears, once.
Scars- She's often covered in little scratches, she doesn't even know which ones are scars anymore.

Personality:
"Nothing like my twin sister, I can tell you that much."
Ryan is your average tomboy. Despite growing up with very strict parents, Ryan is almost always dirty. She's one of those females who would much rather be one of the guys than a girly girl. She's very carefree, but when something is bothering her Ryan tends to be very outspoken about it. She's usually very calm and relaxed, and just likes to kick back. However, this makes her a gigantic slacker, and she can be very unreliable. Ryan is lazy and she knows it, but she is still active when she needs to be. Because her mother insists on it she takes Gymnastics and Ballet, but she secretly hates both of those activities. Ryan is very secretive, because she is often sneaking around her parents, and slightly rebellious. Still, she is not impulsive. She thinks everything she does through, looking for any holes in any plans she comes up with. Ryan always comes prepared and she likes to be in control of things. Ryan can hold her own, and refuses to play the damsel in distress. She trusts easily, and so can be easily manipulated.

History:
"I don't see how this is any of your business."
[spoili]
Ryan was born twelve minutes after her twin sister, Bonnie. The two were identical in every way, but their personalities could not be farther apart. Bonnie was all about nail polish and new clothes, while Ryan liked to sit outside and make mud pies after it rained. Their mother, who was not a fan of dirt as it was, tried to encourage Ryan to be more like her sister. She often took the two shopping and entered them in a few beauty pageants, but it seemed like the more their mother tried the more Ryan resented. Still, her mother was persistent, and Ryan learned to just roll with it. She joined both gymnastics and ballet with her sister when they were six, and although she hated it she continued to participate to keep her mother off her back. She was good at both anyways.

From their first day of school it also became obvious that Ryan and her sister fit in with different crowds. Bonnie became one of those girls who are most likely to win prom queen, while Ryan joined up with the slackers of the school. Ryan's never smoked, and she doesn't like the taste of alcohol, but most of her friends were alcoholics and stoners. The main reason she liked them so much was that even though she didn't take part in the drinking and drugs they never shunned her, they only accepted her. Which was more than Ryan could say about her parents.

One time at a boring party Ryan imaged she was at an amusement park, and accidentally projected the image to herself and the three people sitting beside her. It was extremely freaky and almost instantly the illusion vanished, her stoned friends assuming it was part of their trip. But Ryan knew better, and so when she went home that night she tried to do it again. At first her ability was very freaky, but once she realized what it was she started to create illusions for herself more and more. She only did in secret, and because she knew what the government did to people like her she never told anyone- not even her family.

Thanks to her group of friends Ryan discovered something she enjoyed doing: Skateboarding. She saved up her money and bought herself a board. This is when Ryan's double life basically began. She dressed the way her family expected, used he manners and presented herself well around the house, but when Ryan got away from the family she was able to cut-loose and be herself. At first being two different people was thought for her, but she quickly learned how to juggle both identities.

When she was visited by the future she knew that she would leave for Berkley. She wanted to know more about her ability and be around people more like her. She never felt like she fit in with her family anyways. Regardless, she did leave them a goodbye note when she left- making sure to hide it so she would get a head start before they were alarmed and called the police.[/spoili]

Dorm Room:
"I could paint the walls, but even hanging those pictures was too much work."
. Owl Hall, Room 4 [spoili]
57581420ab23abcb927e32aeaaa7f65c.jpg
[/spoili] .

Activities:
"Don't be so surprised I'm involved in these activities."
. Volleyball (Member) ; Swimming (Member) ; Dance (Member) .

. Trampolines, Popcorn, Soda, Cats, Piggy-Back rides, Perfume, and TV Shows. .

Dislikes:
"Rain... it's just a mess."
. Homework, Alcohol, Medicine, Sunburns, Applesauce, and Ballet. .

Strengths:
"Does being upfront count?"
. Ryan has never had any trouble with confrontation. Thanks to years of gymnastics and ballet she is very flexible and a lot stronger than she looks. She's tough and clever, and a great actress. Ryan thinks quickly when put under pressure. Since she has been doing it since she was young Ryan is good at gymnastics and ballet. She is also a gifted skateboarder, and knows how to be resourceful. It's also a little known fact that Ryan can play the piano .

Weaknesses:
"My Asthma, I'd say is the biggest weakness."
. Because she suffers from Asthma, Ryan's stamina isn't very good. She gets worn out easily, which is actually very embarrassing for her. Because she is so small she is easily pushed around, and it doesn't help that she has a 'go-with-the-flow' attitude. She's never one to take leadership, and has trouble adapting. Ryan can do many things, but singing is not one of them. Nor can she bake or sew. She cannot tell when she is being lied to, which can make her easily manipulated. Also, Ryan isn't artistic... even her stick figures are crap .

Habits:
"I've noticed that I play with my hair often."
. Plays with her hair when she isn't really paying attention .
. Sighs... a lot .
. Pinches the bridge of her nose when she is annoyed or irritated .
. Chews on her pencils .
. Snuggles a long pillow while she sleeps .
. Has good posture, thanks to growing up with a mother who expected it .

Relationships:
"Meh, not everyone is going to like you."
[spoili]
Love Interests:
. n .

Friends
. n .

Enemies:

. n .

Neutral/Other:

. n .

Family:
Mother- Sandra Rincon- Psychiatrist [spoili]
tumblr_mebsmsI7F51reqekdo1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Father- Terence Rincon- High School Biology Teacher [spoili]
tumblr_lpftl5HqMP1qg8k7v.gif
[/spoili]
Twin Sister- Bonnie Rincon [spoili]
tumblr_ml8b5eSVxY1qh2toro1_500.gif
[/spoili]
[/spoili]

Other:
"You want to know more?!"
. Has Asthma, usually carries an inhaler with her .
. Always carries ibuprofen with her, for the head aches .
. Hair is naturally straight .

[/bg]
[bg=#8c8484]"I'd be happy to show you what a real cry for help sounds like."
[/bg]

[bg=#8c8484]
#ed4b15
"I don't want to be Robin all the time."
[/bg]
tumblr_mxhxmpLUNx1sy9jofo8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mxhxmpLUNx1sy9jofo9_250.gif
tumblr_mxhxmpLUNx1sy9jofo5_250.gif
tumblr_mqcupdspbj1qhm3wgo2_250.gif
tumblr_mx8w8m2Bqp1sy9jofo3_250.gif

tumblr_mx8w8m2Bqp1sy9jofo1_250.gif
tumblr_mx8w8m2Bqp1sy9jofo4_250.gif
tumblr_mx8w8m2Bqp1sy9jofo6_250.gif
tumblr_mxhxmpLUNx1sy9jofo7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mqcupdspbj1qhm3wgo9_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name:
"I realize that it's spelled kind of weird."
. Braeden Anthony Roden .

Nickname:
"Feel free to call me whatever!"
. Bray, B .

. Male .

Sexuality:
"Oh, trust me, I like girls."
. Heterosexual .

. 17 .

Birthday:
"I wasn't due until September, so my mom almost called me August. But, she changed it to Braeden last minute."
. August 26th .

Class:
"Honestly I'm surprised my ability qualifies for this class."

Ability/Power:
"Invisibility with a fancier name."
Proprioceptive Inhibit
The ability to take advantage of the natural human blind spot. There is a naturally occurring 'blind spot' in the human eye that results from the optic nerve passing through the retina. Usually, this gap in vision is extremely small, and is automatically filled in by your brain using information from the area around it. Braeden is able to expand this blind spot to his size, making him invisible to most mammals.
Limitations
Braeden is only able to his himself from people's vision. Also, he can only make himself invisible- he cannot mask the noise he makes or any smells he is putting off.
Weaknesses
If one was really willing to, they could use any type of camera to see him. However, he'd only be able to be seen through the camera- so security camera's would pick up on him and other people would have to look through the camera to continue seeing him. Also, because he is invisible, no one can be careful not to hit him.. as in, if he were to cross the street his chances of being hit by a car drastically increases. Also, he still gives off body head, so someone using an infrared light would be able to spot him.

Distinguishing Features:
"I'm pretty tall, so that's a plus."
. Eyes- Chocolate Brown

Hair- Short on the sides, longer on the top. Brown.
Height- 5'11
Weight- 147lbs
Build- Skinny
Other- He has a few moles here and there. .

Personality:
"Life is too short to be serious all the time."
Anyone who's ever gone to school with Braeden would agree that he is the class clown of all class clowns. He's always cracking jokes and making inappropriate faces. Being funny is something Braeden is very proud of, as he believes a good sense of humor is the best quality a person can have. He tends to be over-talkitive, often getting himself and others in trouble. Braeden is by nature a very social and kind person, always more than happy to lend a helping hand. He's very much a jokester, and has what is called a contagious laugh. Despite his happy-go-lucky attitude, Braeden is actually a very hard working and surprisingly intelligent young man. Sure, he's not the smartest, but he's also not the dumbest either. Braeden suffers from ADHD, and can almost never sit still. He's also very organized, often color coding his homework and alphabetizing his movie selection. Braeden is non-judgemental and is always looking for a good time. Finally, he is extremely sarcastic, and the more he likes you the more sarcasm you will receive from him.

History:
"Meh, nothing too exiting there."
[spoili]
Breaden grew up in a four person family, with a twin sister. From a young age the differences between him and his sister were obvious: She went out to play sports while he stayed in to play video-games. She allowed her room to be a mess while he put his toys away the moment he was finished playing with them. She liked to hang out strictly with other little boys, while Braeden got along with everyone. There is one thing, however, that he and his twin sister had in common: They both had a romantic interest in girls.

Breaden knew his sister was a lesbian shortly after they both turned fourteen, even though she tried to hide it. She even tried to surround herself with even more male friends, but that did nothing to stop her interest. Braeden decided to keep his mouth shut, because she would tell him when she was ready. In the meantime, Braeden started getting in trouble at school for 'disrupting class' and 'talking during tests.' It wasn't that he was trying to be a bad kid, he just couldn't help himself.

One night while he was being punished for getting in trouble his mother came in while he was crying. he was laying on his bed, but she couldn't see him, she could only hear him. This is how Braeden's ability was discovered, and his mother instantly told him he must be more careful and never tell anything. She couldn't bare the thought of her little boy being taken away by the government and killed because he had such a harmless ability as invisibility. And so he promised to never tell anyone, and tried to suppress his ability.

By the time he got to high school Braeden had discovered what he could do to keep himself busy: Carry around silly putty to play with instead of tapping his pencil, chew gum to keep his mouth busy, pretend to blow his nose when he couldn't stand sitting in his seat any longer. He got in a lot less trouble thanks to these tricks, and during his sophomore year he joined yearbook. That was also the year his sister came out of the closet, and from the very beginning he expressed his support for her. Because of this, despite their many differences, he and his sister now have a very strong bond.

Sadly, they didn't get to keep their bond for very long. On the night Braeden was visited b the future he went to wake his mom, and they went down to the living room to talk. He told her he was supposed to go somewhere, and she supported him fully- she felt more safe with her son going to a place where he would be accepted rather than just waiting for the day for someone to find out what he was. And so she helped him pack his backs and sent him on his way, telling his family he was accepted to a boarding school and left.[/spoili]

Dorm Room:
"It's simple, but I like it."
. Moose Hall, Room 1 [spoili]
5cc765cc16118c812e5060a344620ad4.jpg
[/spoili] .

Activities:
"I'm glad I can still be a part of newspaper here."
. Newspaper (Photographer) .

"Heh, I'm kind of a superhero myself, huh?"
. Videogames, Superheros, Dancing (even if he isn't any good at it), camping, stary nights, puns, wolves, Star Wars, kids, tea and supernatural movies .

Dislikes:
"Uncooked fish? No thanks."
. Rainy days, Thunder storms, Jocks, coffee, chick-flicks, shopping, sushi, silence and chocolate .

Strengths:
"I think being outgoing is a strength, isn't it?"
. Braeden is great with confrontation because he does not take everything directly to the heart. He is very determined and can mutli-task to get things done on time. He's very light on his feet, fast, and one of the most outgoing people you will ever meet. He appears to be fearless and is always brainstorming new fun things to do. Braeden has a knack for Magic tricks and Origami. He can also juggle and burp the alphabet. Lastly, he has a strong voice which is good for public speaking .

Weaknesses:
"I try not to broadcast my weaknesses."
. Because he is so friendly, Braeden tends to be over-talkative. He is also very forgetful, which leads to him procrastinating nearly everything. He is physically weak and has very poor balance. Also, Braeden can be very gullible. For the life of him, Braeden cannot sit still. It's a serious problem. He also does not have the hand-eye-coordination for any kind of sport. Braeden cannot cook anything beyond the complexity of mac and cheese, and he also had no musical talent. Lastly, Braeden cannot dance, but that doesn't mean he won't .

Habits:
"I've got a few, I guess."
. Randomly pokes people's noses and says, "Boop." .
. Will stop to pet any dog or cat .
. Rubs the back of his neck when he is nervous .
. Bites his lip when he gets angry, to keep from saying something mean .
. Usually shakes his leg when he sits .
. Taps his fingers often .

Relationships:
"Aren't friends an amazing thing?"
[spoili]
Love Interests:
. n .

Friends:
. n .

Enemies:

. n .

Neutral/Other:

. n .

Family:
Mother - Giovanna - Phone Operator [spoili]
large.gif
[/spoili]
Father- Reese - Fed Ex truck driver [spoili]
fdc1e4285aebb2339a6436652b40252a.jpg
[/spoili]
Twin Sister - Talia - Waitress at Applebees[spoili]
tumblr_inline_nbkctqy0Tg1r9pone.gif
[/spoili]
[/spoili]

Other:
"My mom won't tell us, but I'm pretty sure I'm the older twin."
. Drives a blue jeep .
. Country Music is his guilty pleasure .
. Has an iron man nightlight, which he stole from his sister before he left for Berkley .
. Keeps in touch with his family through email and text message .

[/bg]
[bg=#8c8484]"See, anytime a guy thinks he hasn't done anything wrong, he's definitely done something wrong."
[/bg]

#cc99ff
[fieldbox="Telekinesis, #cc99ff, solid"]

[bg=black]
Name
Dorian Vincent Chambers

Nicknames
D, King Tattoo, Do Do (By His Close Friends)

Sexuality
Bisexual

Birthday
April 20th (Aries/Taurus)
[/bg]

[bg=black]
Class
Advanced Special Ability[/bg]
[bg=black]

Ability/Power
Telekinesis
(The power to control the kinetic energy (movement) of any and all objects, living, nonliving things. Can eventually branch off to controlling more than just the movement.)-Link To Full Info (Here)

giphy.gif

Pros+
(Dorian can control the movement of all objects and people, being able to deflect an attack or moving a chair towards him or from someone else, things like that. He has the power to move his own body, being able to levitate off the ground, he can't fly yet, that takes longer practice with Telekinesis. He has the power to make himself stronger, mentally increasing his natural body's endurance, speed, strength, things like that. He is at Basic Level, with some Advancing skills that are starting to show.)

Cons-
(Dorian, right now, can only move objects and people he can see. So if a door or wall is in front of him or the thing he wants to move, he can't move them without getting over or around the wall or obstacle in front of him. The reason why he wouldn't just be able to move the wall or door, is because Dorian can only move objects and beings that aren't firmly planted to the ground. Meaning, if he wants to move a person or living thing, he would have to catch them off guard... since most people like to stand firmly in place. Also for now, Dorian can only move objects that weigh less or exactly 200 pounds. Later down the line of using and learning to control Telekinesis to a higher level, he'll be able to move any size of thing.)

Distinguishing Features
Hair Color-Black
Eye Color-Brown
Weight-170 Pounds
Height-6'0"
Tattoos-Multiple Ones All Over His Body
Piercings-Nipples, Right Ear, Left Eyebrow
Birthmark-A Crescent Shaped One On His Right Shoulder
Scars/Disfigurements-A Long Slash Scar On His Left Leg (Will reveal how he got it in the IC, eventually)

Personality
|★|Loving|★|Trusting|★|Brave|★|A Leader|★|Reckless|★|Open-Minded|★|Expressive|★|Flirtatious|★|Aggressive|★|Sarcastic|★|
|★|Dorian is a real character, he loves to have fun and be crazy most of the time. He doesn't take things too seriously, not the one to get into a heated fight... unless provoked. He likes to flirt a lot, like a lot. Dorian can get a little cocky with going up to a guy or girl, like he already got their name and number. When he is not flirting around, Dorian is usually with his group of friends, the Basketball Team. He is the Captain for a reason, he has a very respectful and strong aura around him that helps with commanding the floor if he needs to say something. When it comes to Music and writing songs, that is real passion. He is really creative, using words that most people probably wouldn't ever use in a song, he just likes to do things differently from how everyone else does it. When he gets annoyed or angry, which rarely happens, Dorian can become very aggressive and sarcastic, not backing down to anyone, he doesn't like to look like a coward.|★|

History
Will RP It

Dorm Room
The Room: Tiger Hall/Room 3

The Look
[spoili]
df5b89a92a019df159cb4fa2c0ae653a.jpg

[/spoili]
[/bg]

[bg=black]
Activities
|★|Captain of the Basketball Team
|★|Member of the Music Club

|★|Rap Music, Basketball, Heights, The Circus, Tattoos, Doing Tattoos, His Powers, Nicki Minaj, Jay-Z, Beyonce, August Alsina, HOV Lane(The Song), Jordans, Horror Movies, Action Movies, Expensive Cars, The Miami Heats, Golden State Warriors, Stephen Curry, Parties, Drinking, Parkour, Boxing, MMA, Listening To New Music, Writing Songs, Playing The Piano, Playing The Guitar, Racing Cars, Flirting, Pizza, Oreos, Drake, The Beach, Mountains, Instagram, Snapchat, Skateboarding|★|

Dislikes
|★|Idiots, People Who Play Hard To Get, Rules, Discrimination, Bad Music, Horrible Singers, Bright Colors, Ugly Tattoos, Loud Voices, Disloyal People, Cats (Allergic), Taylor Swift, Adele, Bullies, Dumb Jocks (Gives others a bad name), Teachers|★|

Strengths
|★|Leadership, Physically Strong, Telekinesis, Good Reflexes, Basketball, Rapping, Singing, Playing The Piano|★|

Weaknesses
|★|Following Orders, NOT Breaking Rules, Cocky, Attitude, Doesn't Take Things Seriously, People With Great Balance, Cute Girls, Hot Guys, Cat Allergies|★|

Habits
|★|Bites his bottom lip when he gets mad or annoyed.
|★|Usually is beating his hands on a table or wall, making up beats just to do it. He can sometimes get carried away with making beats in class... getting in trouble.
|★|When Dorian is in the zone, writing lyrics, he is in another world... it would take a Mack Truck to knock him over to come back to reality.
[/bg]

[bg=black]
Relationships[/bg]
[bg=black]

Love Interests
(Crush/boyfriend/girlfriend/FBW)

Friends
(Who do you hang out with and enjoy being around?)

Neutral
(You neither care nor hate them.)

Enemies
(You absolutely cannot stand them.)

Family
Name, Age, Status, Pic
|★|Mother: Tiara Maria Chambers, 42, Alive, Pic (Link)

|★|Father: Jacob Dorian Chambers, 44, Alive, Pic (Link)
|★|Brother: Tyrenn Henry Chambers, 4, Alive, Pic (Link)

Other
[/bg][/fieldbox][bg=black][/bg]​
[bg=black][/bg]

[fieldbox="Pyrokinesis, #ff6600, solid"]
[bg=black]

Name
Julian Sebastian Fisher

Nicknames
Ju Ju, Firestarter, Bash, Sebby, Jujube

Sexuality
Bisexual

Birthday
May 14th (Taurus)

[/bg]

[bg=black]
Class
[bg=black]

Ability/Power
Pyrokinesis
(The power control/generate/embody fire, or the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products.)-Link To Full Info (Here)
tumblr_n66xnvpY6j1sj21quo5_500.gif

Pros+
(With Pyrokinesis, Julian has the power to control and create fires. He can use the power to cause damage, burning things or incinerating objects and beings. He can use the flames to heal or burnout an infection or disease, since fire usually burns anything it comes into contact with, even viruses. Since his body is connected to flames, he can't get sick or ill, since his body will just burn any impurities inside of him. Julian can warm his body when he needs to, using the heat of flames. There are many more things he can do with Pyrokinesis, but those are just the basics.)

Cons-
(Pyrokinesis is a very volatile power, it is connected with Passion, Anger and Hatred, meaning Julian needs to keep his emotions in check...or he can cause destruction without even knowing that he did it. If used too much in one setting, Julian can overheat and cause himself to go into a fever induced coma.)

Distinguishing Features
Hair Color-Black
Eye Color-Brown
Weight-220 Pounds
Height-6'2"
Tattoos-None
Piercings-None
Birthmark-A Diamond Shaped One On His Stomach
Scars/Disfigurements-None

Personality
|★|Kind|★|Passionate|★|Funny|★|Intelligent|★|Affectionate|★|Charming|★|Practical|★|Guarded|★|Honest|★|Loyal|★|
|★|Julian doesn't really like to show his emotions, he is afraid of what would happen if he expressed how he felt about most things. People might think Julian is a very shy and quiet type, which is only partly true, he has a very affectionate and passionate side that most people don't get to see that often. Julian likes to keep everyone calm and relaxed. Even if he could show his emotions fully, he still wouldn't become a hotheaded idiot. Julian hates when people act irrational for no reason, other than to just be a dick. He would rather work things out with his words, instead of using his fists or powers. Julian isn't someone that let's others just walk all over him, he just doesn't like confrontation... since it never ends good for anyone involved.|★|

History
Will RP It

Dorm Room
The Room: Shark Hall/Room 4

The Look
[spoili]
contemporary-bedroom.jpg

[/spoili]
[/bg]

[bg=black]
Activities
|★|Wide Receiver for the Football Team (#21)
|★|Reporter #1 for the Newspaper[/bg]
[bg=black]

|★|Football, Reporting, Making Friends, Cookies, The Outdoors, Cooking, The Beach, Chris Brown, Trey Songz, August Alsina, Romance, Chocolate, Exercising, R&B Music, Rap Music, Romantic Movies, Kids, Colors, Six Flags, Troye Sivan, Marshmallows, Campfires, Fire, Jeans, Sports, Seattle Seahawks, Ricardo Lockette, Partying, The Sun, Meditating, Hiking, Snow, Jolly Ranchers, Horses, Comedies, New Outfits, New Watches|★|

Dislikes
|★|Racists, Idiots, Bullies, Losing Control, Overheating, Disrespectful People, Drugs, Alcohol, Coconut, Pumpkin, Bigots, Sexists, Homophobes, Violence, Raining Days, Being Called Dumb, Algebra|★|

Strengths
|★|Teamwork, Football, High Endurance, Can't Get Cold, Resourceful, Physically Strong, Charm, Passionate, Bravery|★|

Weaknesses
|★|Algebra, Overheating, Helping Others Too Much, Naive, Easily Manipulated|★|

Habits
|★|Julian smiles most of the time, even if he is having a bad day, he will have on a big shining smile.
|★|He doesn't like to show his emotions that often, so if it gets to a point where he is about to explode... he usually closes his eyes and shuts everyone out.

[/bg]

[bg=black]
Relationships[/bg]
[bg=black]

Love Interests

Friends

Neutral

Enemies

Family
Name, Age, Status, Pic
|★|Mother: Lisa Janice Fisher, 46, Alive, Pic (Link)

|★|Father: Leon Corey Fisher Sr., 48, Alive, Pic (Link)
|★|Brother: Leon Corey Fisher Jr., 22, Alive, Pic (Link)
|★|Brother: Justin Michael Fisher, 15, Alive, Pic (Link)
|★|Grandma: Verna Kelly Fisher, 70, Alive Pic (Link)
|★|Grandpa: Ben Fisher, 78, Deceased, Pic (Link)

Other
[/bg]
[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox="Empathy, #ff00ff, solid"]

[bg=black]
Name
Morgan Vanessa Swarovski[/bg]
[bg=black]

Nicknames
Morg, Princess, Bitch, Fake

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Birthday
February 14th (Aquarius)

[/bg]

[bg=black]
Class
[bg=black]

Ability/Power
Empathy
(The power to feel, sense and read people's and animals' emotions and even replicate them. A user can eventually be able to channel powers that are connected with emotions and use them.)-Link To Full Info (Here)
latest

Pros+
(Morgan has the power to read people's and animals' emotions. She can sense what they are feeling and how they are feeling. It's like when someone can see into the future, except, Morgan can see into someone's emotions. She has another aspect of the power called Empathic Teleportation, she can teleport herself or someone else to someone they have a strong connection to. They have to really love or hate or have a strong passionate feeling towards the person they want to be teleported to, just like Morgan has to have a strong Bond to the person she wants to teleport too.)

Cons-
(Morgan can only use her powers on willing people, meaning the person she wants to read or feel, they have to let her into their mind. If a guarded person puts up mental walls around their emotions, Morgan can't read them. The other con is, sometimes emotions can manifest from others and cause her to act out on those emotions. She doesn't have full control over her powers yet, so she can become overwhelmed and cause an emotional breakdown from overloading on other's emotions.)

Distinguishing Features
Hair Color-Use To Be Blonde But Now It's Bright Red.
Eye Color-Crystal Green
Weight-120 Pounds
Height-5'6"
Tattoos-None
Piercings-Ears
Birthmark-A Heart Shaped One On The Lower Part Of Her Neck
Scars/Disfigurements-None

Personality
|★|Emotional|★|Bossy|★|Superficial|★|Manipulative|★|Caring|★|Seductive|★|Judgmental|★|Overdramatic|★|Comical|★|Egocentric|★|
|★|Even before Morgan's powers started to manifest, she was always a very emotional girl. She would be quick to cry or get annoyed with people when she didn't want listen to them or they wouldn't listen to her. Morgan is a very manipulative girl, she will act like she likes you... only until she gets whatever she wants from you or out of you. Since getting her powers, Morgan has learned to stop being so rude and mean... mostly, now she can feel how she makes others feel. She is still a big bitch at times, but at least she is trying to NOT be such a bitch.|★|

History
Will RP It

Dorm Room
The Room: Bird Hall/Room 4

The Look
[spoili]
Pink-white-girls-room.jpeg

[/spoili]

[/bg]

[bg=black]
Activities
|★|Captain of the Cheerleading Squad
|★|Member of the Dance Club[/bg]
[bg=black]

|★|Make Up, Ariana Grande, Cheerleading, Dancing, R&B Music, Crystals, Dominating, Being A Bitch, Expensive Things, Gold Cards, Black Cards, Hot & Rich Guys, Making New Cheerleading Routines, The Weeknd, Nightlife, Romantic Movies & Places, Manipulating People, Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Older Guys, Jocks, Jerks, Girls Who Follow Her, Tiaras, Money, Shopping, Hosting Parties, Making Fun Of Ugly People, Heels, Tight Outfits, Hot Teachers, Taylor Swift, Adele, Katy Perry, Beyonce, Jessie J, Sushi|★|

Dislikes
|★|Ugly People, Having No Money (Yeah Right), Being Told What To Do, Her Powers (Get's Annoying), Animals, Dirt, Breaking Things, Losing Things, Fat People, Carbs, Geeks, Manly Bitches, Antisocial Weirdos|★|

Strengths
|★|Manipulation, Seduction, Controlling Others, Leadership, Cutting People Down, Flexible, Athletic, Telling Lies|★|

Weaknesses
|★|Caring For Others (Her powers mess with that), Following Other's Lead, Showing True Emotions, Bad Boys, Expensive Clothes, Money|★|

Habits
|★|Morgan always has her hands placed on her hips when she stands still. It's just a natural pose for her, the annoyed bitch pose.

[/bg]

[bg=black]
Relationships[/bg]
[bg=black]

Love Interests

Friends

Neutral

Enemies

Family
Name, Age, Status, Pic
|★|Mother: Victoria Gabriella Swarovski, 39, Alive, Pic (Link)

|★|Father: Nigel Henric Swarovski, 41, Alive, Pic (Link)
|★|Brother: Conner James Swarovski, 18, Alive, Pic (Link)
|★|Sister: Marsha Kelly Swarovski, 15, Alive, Pic (One In White Link)
|★|Sister: Martha Kim Swarovski, 15, Alive, Pic (One In Pink Link)

Other
[/bg]
[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Ecokinesis, #008000, solid"]

[bg=black]
Name
Bambi Hannah Bryce[/bg]
[bg=black]

Nicknames
B. B., Miss Unique, Diva, Bam Bam (By Close Friends)

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Birthday
August 20th (Leo)

[/bg]

[bg=black]
Class
[bg=black]

Ability/Power:
Ecokinesis
(The power to control the forces of Nature and all aspects of it.)-Link To Full Info (Here)
pHpdSwO.gif

Pros+
(Bambi is basically like Mother Nature, meaning, she can control all forms of nature. Bambi can also communicate and control animals, on land and in the ocean. There are a lot of different things that an Ecokinesis User can do with their powers, since Nature is so vast and connected with all life and the Earth. Bambi can grow plants with just the touch of her hand(s), or cause an animal rampage with just a suggestion to the animals. She can turn herself into a part of nature's elements, like the wind or metal for example. She can also turn into an animal that she has come in contact with.)

Cons-
(Even though Bambi has Ecokinesis, which means she can control all life on Earth, she doesn't have the power to control humans... yet. Bambi also doesn't have the power to grow plants out of nothing, there has to be a seed or plant somewhere for her to use before she can grow anything.)

Distinguishing Features
Hair Color-Blonde, Sometimes Puts Different Colored Strands In It
Eye Color-Emerald Green
Weight-5'4"
Height-135 Pounds
Tattoos-A Heart Tattoo On Her Shoulder
Piercings-Ears
Birthmark-A Tiara Shaped One On Her Back

Scars/Disfigurements-A Long Scar Under Her Chin (Will reveal how she got in the IC, eventually)

Personality
|★|Tranquil|★|Exuberant|★|Affectionate|★|Imaginative|★|Intelligent|★|Self-Destructive|★|Brave|★|Goofy|★|Childlike|★|A Leader|★|
|★|Bambi is a very chilled type of girl, she isn't like most girls who care about their look more than their brains. She is usually the girl that is sitting in the back of the room... relaxing and looking out the window. The only time she is really opinionated and vocal about things is on stage or when it comes to her own work of art. Bambi just likes things to be in order when it comes to her passion, if something goes horrible she usually blames herself. She'll beat up on herself before she would ever blame someone else, even if it's actually their fault. Other than beating down on herself, Bambi is a very relaxed and chilled girl.|★|

History
Will RP It

Dorm Room
The Room: Owl Hall/Room 2

The Look
[spoili]
Painting-Kids-Room-Ideas-With-Orange-Carpet.jpg

[/spoili]

[/bg]

[bg=black]
Activities
|★|President of the Drama Club
|★|Member of the Art Club[/bg]
[bg=black]

|★|Nature, Acting, Rock Music, Pop Music, Painting, Drawing, Playing The Guitar, Edward Scissorhands, Titanic, Jaws, Maze Runners, The Hunger Games Movies & Books, Sleeping, Boring Days, Relaxing, Wearing Comfy Clothes, Water, Going Underwater, Being On Stage, The Drama Club, Leading, Organization, Yawning, Meeting People, Books, Vincent Van Gogh, Lifetime Movies, Eating Out, Pizza, Cheeseburgers, Chinese Food, Moon Boots, Animals|★|

Dislikes
|★|Snobs, Jerks, Jocks, Drama, Disorganization, Messing Up A Painting Or Line, Stage Fright, Being Treated Like A Kid, Animal Abuse, War, Damage To Nature, Global Warming, Pollution|★|

Strengths
|★|Knows Everything About Nature, Acting, Drawing, Painting, Sculpting, Being Calm, Organizing, Communicating With Animals|★|

Weaknesses
|★|Human Empathy, Understanding Idiots, Self-Destructive, Sports|★|

Habits
|★|Bambi bites her hair in her sleep, she doesn't even know she's doing it or did it until she wakes up and sees the tips of hair is all wet.
|★|When Bambi laughs, she snorts.
|★|Bambi can become anxious when things aren't in order, she has OCD... but she doesn't know it yet.

[/bg]

[bg=black]
Relationships[/bg]
[bg=black]

Love Interests

Friends

Neutral

Enemies

Family
Name, Age, Status, Pic
|★|Mother: Renee Sunshine Bryce, 38, Alive, Pic (Link)

|★|Father: Daniel Victor Bryce, 39, Alive, Pic (Link)
|★|Brother: Bruce Braxton Bryce, 17, Alive, Pic (Link)
|★|Sister: Naomi Vicky Bryce, 6, Alive, (Link)

Other
[/bg]
[/fieldbox]​

Reactions: MarilynFae
Name: Mayoi Maekai (second name rhymes with high fry, almost)
Nickname: That's for other characters to decide.
Sexuality: Homosexual
Birthday: 11/11
Class: Advanced Special Ability
Extracurricular: Student Council Member
Ability/Power: Delay Field
The user of Delay Field naturally projects an aura around themselves. The thickness of this aura varies between users. Everything inside the aura (besides the user) exists behind everything outside it. How much behind it is can be controlled by the user at will. For example, a user who set the Delay Field to 3 seconds would:
- not get hit by a bullet for 3 additional seconds (the bullet would disappear and reappear 3 seconds later, maintaining momentum and velocity relative to the user's velocity)
- not hear anything for 3 additional seconds
- take 3 seconds longer to see something
- not be lit by a light source for 3 additional seconds
- leave an afterimage that was 3 seconds behind their actual movement (As in, if the user moved, it would take 3 seconds for other people to notice they'd moved)
Delays on the senses can be reduced, but not eliminated completely. They are reduced in proportion to the delay. Delaying by 5 seconds would mean it took 1 second longer to sense something. Delaying by 15 seconds would mean it took 3 seconds longer to sense something. The current limitations are: Mayoi's aura is 5 centimeters thick at all points. Mayoi can only reduce sensory delay by 80% of total delay. Mayoi cannot input negative numbers as the delay value (although there has been a single instance of someone successfully delaying by negative values. They disappeared, never to be seen again.)

Appearance:
Mayoi has an odd appearance. She's pretty average height, if slightly on the thin side. She has relatively small breasts, at least, not ones that you'd notice before the face. She doesn't really have much in the curves department, and is pretty much generally quite nondescript in that aspect. She has brown hair that falls to just below her shoulders, and makes her look a bit like the token Female Villainous Russian from spy movies. This image is not diffused much by the fact that she's perfected her Russian accent. She has relatively narrow eyes with brown irises, and slightly dark skin (not actually black / mixed race / tanned, but a little darker than the ridiculously pale British kind of white). She has few blemishes, fortunately, which means she doesn't need to wear make up, though she sometimes likes to put on eye liner to extend the Villainous Russian image that just kinda happened.

There, howzat? I think it's pretty good. Can't think of anything else to describe at least.

Distinguishing Features:
There's nothing in particular that stands out about Mayoi, unless she's in a good mood and deciding to pretend to be Russian.

Personality:
Mayoi is a little eccentric, and one would call her a bit "out of the loop". She's constantly making inside jokes, though no one ever figured out who else is in on the joke or whether she's just laughing with herself constantly. She doesn't take anything seriously and isn't afraid to use her power purely for the fun of it. She likes to tease people. Despite this, she can also be reliable when she needs to be and she can be surprisingly wise.

History:
Mayoi's backstory is really nothing special, though she feels given her current story-like situation, a little out of place with no tragic event to reminisce about. She was born to a rich family, has ample amounts of money and has always been privately educated. She was moved to Berkeley a few weeks ago and otherwise, that's it.

Dorm Room:
Dolphin Two
Mayoi's room is quite eccentric. It's tidy, but also furnished with peculiar and rather expensive-looking items and ornaments from all over the world. She has a cupboard filled entirely with ornate mugs and tea bags from every country.

Dislikes: Nothing in particular
Strengths / Weaknesses:
Mayoi has a very hard time bearing grudges, and generally has very few hate-able traits. As such, she easily makes friends, though with no particular interests or disinterests, she sometimes wonders how strong these friendships are.
Habits:
Mayoi has a tendency to show off when she can; she likes the attention, but she's too nervous to directly ask for it.

Relationships:

I feel like adding some more detail to Mayoi, which I'll do once I've done intros.

Name: Karen Black
Nickname: Again, that's for characters to decide.
Sexuality: Homosexual
Birthday: 31/12
Extracurricular: Volleyball Member, Martial Arts President.
Ability/Power: Circle Drive
Karen can store and use centrifugal force at will.

(You can skip this paragraph if you know what centrifugal force is)
For those of you who don't know what centrifugal force is... it's kinda hard to explain. Imagine a spinning top. It keeps spinning when it's already hit the table, even though no more force is being applied. That's the effect of centrifugal force. Once the centrifugal force runs out, that's when the top's point goes crazy and the entire thing wobbles and falls over. Another example would be when you get a bucket of water and spin around in a circle. The water doesn't spill out even though the bucket's being held horizontally. That's centrifugal force. It's basically the left over energy of a spin (since something spinning is constantly changing velocity). ANYWAY back to the point:

Centrifugal force is what gives physical attacks their power. A roundhouse kick hits harder than a standing kick, because you've had the entire spin to build up centrifugal force. You deal more damage with a punch when you draw it back first not because it's moving further, not because you apply more energy, but because centrifugal force is generated.

Karen can 'store' centrifugal force within herself. This is not limited to her own centrifugal force, and she can store centrifugal force of other things too. (this is involuntary, so if she were to touch a spinning top, it would instantly stand still and fall over and she would gain some energy). She can use this stored centrifugal force without needing to generate it, allowing her to attack at full strength or higher from a complete standstill, giving her very high melee aptitudes and speeds.

Unfortunately, Karen is still limited by the squishiness of her flesh. She still gets hurt just as much as anyone else, and putting enough additional force into attacks will cause her bones to break, so while she can theoretically surpass the limits of a human, doing so would cause considerable problems in the user.

Appearance:
Karen is relatively short and generally underdeveloped, physically, though that's to be expected from a 15 year old. She has very black hair which ends below her waist, usually tied up simply into a single ponytail, although that doesn't really make it any less too-long. She has large, almost childishly so, green eyes that always carry a hint of excitement and energy. She usually wears a hoodie over a t-shirt and shorts or a skirt, a habit left over from her past.

Distinguishing Features:
If you look carefully enough, you might notice several scars along her right forearm from where she literally shattered the thing into a hundred pieces from misjudging her power a while back. Fortunately, there were no lasting side-effects to this breakage thanks to the work of a kid with shape memory abilities.

Personality:
Karen is quite energetic and easily excitable. She's also quite masculine, with quite a few 'male' hobbies and interests. She's still quite childish and carries the cute naivety of someone still discovering who they are, despite her past.

History:
Karen's story is pretty normal, mostly. She grew up in a lower-middle class household. After her abilities developed, she found herself on the streets due to the particularly destructive ability of a certain neighbour who accidentally burned down the entire row of houses. For a few months, she and her sister had to fend for themselves, turning to some pretty... unusual methods of obtaining security and money. They used their weak appearance as young girls to lure predators and criminals, then 'metaphorically' crushed them with their abilities and stole their possessions. They were found by a Berkeley recruiter in the middle of a dramatic chase scene involving them being pursued by a gang of bikers.
Dorm Room:
Bird One
Karen's room is... rather messy. As in, it may as well be a dumping ground for things, and no one knows how she collected them all. The only thing not covered in items is the bed, which Tsuki makes every morning for her as a slight glimmer of order in the chaos. There's also a strange, circular area clear in front of the TV in which a beanbag and a game controller is laid neatly.
Likes: Cats, martial arts, girls, pretty much anything cute
Dislikes: Men (she met some damn nasty men in those few months), dogs (she met some even nastier dogs. Seriously, how are some dogs so fuckin' vicious?), maths.
Strengths / Weaknesses: Karen is very good physically, but her mental capabilities leave something to be desired. Don't get me wrong; she's quite intelligent and has good insight, she's just completely inept when it comes to mathematics and the such.

Habits: A lingering habit from her street days, Karen doesn't go anywhere without her trusty brass knuckles. You can also find her idly polishing them when bored and daydreaming.

Relationships:
- Thanks to the loss of all other family members, Karen has a very strong attachment to her sister, Tsuki, and gets very anxious when separated from her for any significant length of time.

Name: Tsuki Black
Nickname: --
Sexuality: Unknown
Birthday: 4/4
Extracurricular: Art Club Member
Ability/Power: Fragmented Reality
Tsuki can deconstruct and reconstruct objects at will. To be specific, she can select an object that is within her vision and instantly break it down into the base components that make up that item. She can then use those components to either rebuild the original object or build a new object altogether. The components she uses do not necessarily need to have come from the deconstruction of an object - she can also construct objects from components she has obtained externally. She does not need to know the exact structure of what she wants to make, but she does need to know how it functions, so she cannot deconstruct or construct living matter, but she could deconstruct a lock mechanism because she knows how locks work and what they're supposed to do.

Appearance:
Tsuki looks almost like a younger clone of Karen - they are very similar in many regards. The only real differences is that Tsuki generally looks a bit more immature (not much though), and is shorter. She also has very pale blue eyes as opposed to Karen's green ones. Tsuki's hair is a lot shorter than Karen's, sitting a little below her shoulders, and is usually left un-styled. Her eyes carry a calm intelligence instead of Karen's energy, but they have a strangely powerful ability to glare when she's pissed off.

Distinguishing Features:
Other than her freakishly pale eyes, nothing particularly stands out.

Personality:
Tsuki is the calm, intelligent one of the Black sisters, and often plays the role of Karen's straight man. She has a relatively low tolerance for annoying things and energy in general, though seems to be immune to that when it comes to her sister. You'll often find her apologising for mistakes Karen doesn't know she's made.

History:
See Karen.
Dorm Room:
Bird Three
Tsuki's room is very well kept and neat. The back wall is more of a bookcase than a wall, with all kinds of texts imaginable. Clothes are neatly tucked away in wardrobes and dressers, and the bed is made every morning.
Dislikes: Physical activity
Strengths / Weaknesses: Tsuki is highly gifted in the intelligence department, and loves to push it to its limits, engaging in brain puzzles FOR FUN and not just to prove to themselves that they're clever like everyone else. She is, however, rather disappointed by her physical prowess, or lack thereof.

Habits: Tsuki is a bit of a fan of mystery novels, and she's got into the habit of speaking cryptically sometimes.

Relationships:
Karen - Sister. Not as strong as attachment as Karen's almost-obsession with Tsuki, but still unbreakable.

Status
Not open for further replies.