Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
OOC Chat: OPEN SIGNUPS - Berkeley: Seen by the Unseen

IC Thread: CLOSED SIGNUPS - Berkeley: Seen by the Unseen

• The Beginning
    Many teenagers all around the world have been developing powers recently. There are some who can read mind, some who move things with their mind, and some who can see the future. Each and every power is unique and has its own little flaw, but the government is going crazy and trying to figure out why teenagers are developing these powers. They're poking teens with needles in hopes of finding some connection, but as far as they can see, they are random and there is no pattern.

Seeing this as a good thing, the government welcomes the teens to a facility to learn more about them and offers them a place of safe keeping. They learn about a few different teenagers and began to stick them in on government jobs to use as a new weapon. That is until a huge star comes right for the earth and burst open, but isntead of hurting anyone, it takes a few people. These people are random also, but the government targets the unique teens as a threat, and begins to worry.

In confusion of this, they hurry to capture and/or kill any teenager who has or shows signs of developing odd or extrordinary abilities. Scared and confused, many teenagers, with and without abilities, began to flee and look somewhere safe. Somewhere where they will not only be accepted, but they will feel accepted. A place like Berkeley.

Berkeley
    Berkeley is a very unique place that not many people know about. That's because it only shows itself to the ones it wants. If it wants you there, you will be able to see the massive castle on each map you look at, and it is told that a trail will be shown to you to lead you there. Because Berkeley is not seen by many, the people who are inside are well protected and cared for. The only question is by who?

Inside of Berkeley there are many different things going on, but the number one goal is to protect its people. Berkeley is not a house, but it is a city that has unique powers of its own. When it wants to be seen, it can show up wherever it is needed, whether it is in Japan or America. When it wants to be kept a secret, it makes itself dissappear. For thousands of years, this city has lived off of the power of these teenagers who have been able to do and learn these unquie abilities. Yes, it has happened more than once. In fact, exactly every 100 years this same routine happens again.

The people inside of Berkeley is what makes it keep running, but recently it has been failing. The flowers are not growing back in the springtime, people without powers and who are not called to Berkeley have been able to see it, and the more it travels each day, the slower it gets. It's obvious to the members of Berkeley that something is obviously wrong, and it all started the same night as the star hit the earth and burt. Even the people who have lived in Berkeley their entire life have never seen anything like it, but it's up to the new set of teenagers to now save not only Berkeley, but the world too.

The Story
    When the government officials begin to notice that the teenagers are disappearing and are no where to be seen, the forces become more powerful and no one will rest until they have the teenagers. While searching for the unique powered kids, one by one, each government official who ever came in contact with the teens are disappearing along with the ones already gone in the ball of light.

The remaining government officials blame this on the kids too, and are convinced that they are working with a larger power. Whether it be some kind of god, the devel, or who knows what else, they believe that there is no hope for them and begin to push the human population into safe keeping, trying to save them from the enemy, not realizing that the enemy was really themselves.

Each teenager who receives a new ability was visited in the night by none other than the future. They have a mission for them, but can't let them know who is giving them these abilities. Each ability would come in use for the future war that would break out against the government and then people of the world. At the end of the visit, each kids mind was swept and was left with only fragments of that night, including their new ability. Now they are stuck to decide which side they would be on.

The bad side, or the good side.

Dorms / Classes / Schools
    View attachment 110912

Each dorm is set up in such a way. There are four bedrooms, two bathrooms, one kitchen, one living room, and one dining room in each hall. The males and females will be split up into different halls and each gender has four halls (unless more are needed.) Each person who comes into Berkeley will be assigned a class and school based on their abilities. There are seven main classes:

Ability Techniques
    Ability Improvement
    Controled Ability Speciality
    Ability Advancment
    Beginning Special Ability
    Intermediate Special Ability
    Advanced Special Ability

Once placed into a class, you will be with other people and you will spend eight hours each day with them. The only exception will be with the Advanced Special Ability who only attend class for five hours a day. Your class will learn to bond and get to know each other's abilities. There will be times when your class will spend the day testing out each other's abilities and learning attacks and counterattacks, along with blocks and other techniques that are new.

If you are part of the first four classes, you will be in Berkeley High. If you are in the top three classes, you will be in Berkeley University.

Berkeley High
    enhanced-buzz-wide-14140-1370371462-2.jpg

Berkeley High offers teenagers all different options of classes. Aside from having the normal classes such as math, science, languages, and history, the high school has various classes to help the students learn and control their different abilities and their weaknesses. It has war training classes to teach the students to defend themselves and how to use their powers, and it also goes as far as to offer classes to help the students understand the other abilities and sometimes hosts games for the teenagers to use their abilities against each other. In Berkeley, age does not define what grade you are in. The way you control and learn your ability does. As a new member, you will be places in the freshman class (9th). With more improvement you can quickly go up your grades in months and could, but doubtful, graduate soon. You could be 17 and a senior in the university, or you could be 21 and a freshman in the high school.

Berkeley University
    11470174020495462TeIncFeYc.jpg

Berkeley University is the college for any member of the Berkeley community. It has many different majors, and although it does not give the members an ability to use their diplomas in the real world, it allows them to use it in the city. It also has various classes like the high school, and is a step up on helping it's students learn as much about its abilities as possible.

New Members

New Members are required to read each and every rule of the schools and of the creater's, MarilynFae. If you do not follow these rules, there are consiquenses. Rules can be found in the 'rule' tab.

• Rules
    1.) ALL rules of Iwaku will be followed, no exception.
    2.) This is not just a roleplay for people over 18, therefore if there is anything that gets past PG, please fade to black. This is a roleplay for everyone, so don't do any kind of smut unless it is behind the scenes.
    3.) I am the maker of this roleplay and what I say goes. I have had previous problems with others trying to take over and be DM. That will not work this time. I may ask someone if they are up for helping out, but until then I make the rules and they should all be followed.
    4.) Please, save the drama for the roleplay. I do not want any conflicts throughout the OOC, but I understand that sometimes arguments happen. When/If this happens, I should be the first alerted. Please tell me if there is a problem and I can confront it so that things don't get worse.
    5.) If you reserve a character, I expect your character to be posted within a week, or at least a WIP if you cannot post your full character. Just let me know, I am understanding.
    6.) No god-modding or perfect characters. There have been problems since this is a roleplay with powers, but I wouldn't approve someone's character if I thought it would be a problem. Just understand that although this may be fantasy, keep things a little realistic. You aren't invincible and neither is your character.
    7.) Romance is not required in this roleplay, but it is very much suggested. Try to make some connections and interactions with other characters and it makes it much more interesting.
    8.) Please note that I have the power to reject a character if there is a problem, but I will directly tell you if something needs fixed. If there is a problem with your behavior in the OOC or you are breaking rules in the IC, I have the right to kill of your character and move on with the roleplay.
    9.) Please be active. If you are not going to be on or able to post for two days or more, please send me a message and let me know so that we know you are not dissappearing. If you are absent for more than four days without an explanation we have the right to kill of your character and move on.
    10.) Please make your posts detailed. We would love reading and having something to respond to. One paragraph minimum, but more in suggested. One liners are not welcome at all.
    11.) Please write, "Berkeley University" in any shade of red to show that you have read these rules.
    12.) Do NOT, under an circumstance, kill off, harm, or use your powers on another character unless you have permission from their owner and you let me know. If you do, your character will be killed off. There are no exceptions.
    13.) I have at any right to add/take away/edit any of the rules, but I will let everyone know if I do.
    14.) Please follow the character sheet skeleton. It is there for a reason. Feel free to add on and make it original, just keep the ones on the list and make your character original.
    15.) You are only allowed five characters.
    16.) Each character must have at least one activity but it is suggested that they have more.
    17.) Each character must have a weakness to their ability, along with a strength.
    18.) Everyone is required to go to all of the events/celebrations that the school holds annually.
    19.) Please put all of your characters in different posts so that it makes things easier to link directly to that character. This isn't really a rule, but it would make things much easier for everyone.
    20.)I know these are a lot of rules, but you finally made it! Finally, just have fun. I wish we didn't have any rules, but we want to also make sure that the roleplay is safe and no one is fighting. So have fun with it! :)

• Characters

Males
    Korei Hawthrone ~ @Prince Justin Perfection
    Dylan Matthews ~ @MarilynFae
    James Grisham ~ @MarilynFae
    Peter Thompson ~ @Brea
    Liam Henderson ~ @Brea
    Blake Musser ~ @Brea
    Gabriel Sterk ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Dylan Cole ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Baston Cadell ~ @Pasi
    Ryan Johnson ~ @Midnight Owl
    Brayden Pucket ~ @Midnight Owl
    Justin Cotter ~ @Midnight Owl

Titus Makin Jr. ~ @Mr.Scales
    Taron Egerton ~ @Mr. Scales
    Jessie Usher ~ @Mr.Scales
    Evan Peters ~ @Mr. Scales

Females

Annabeth Ledger ~ @Stargazer
    Eadlyn Chase ~ @Stargazer
    Adaline Lancaster ~ @Stargazer
    Bailey Grisham ~ @MarilynFae
    Danielle Campbell ~ @MarilynFae
    Isabelle Henry ~ @MarilynFae
    Amelia Brown~ @MarilynFae

Zorra Dupree ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Alexandria Baker~ @Misguided Ghost
    Zaiden Dean ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Freedom Grey ~ @Misguided Ghost

Raven Blake ~ @Shayla
    London Perrot ~ @Kythera
    Kat Graham ~ @Mr.Scales

Penelope Rose ~ @.weird
    Elizabeth (Jade) Diamond ~ @Midnight Owl

Abilities
    Emotional Trigger ~ @Prince Justin Perfection
    Arc of Time ~ @Stargazer
    Advanced Iee Powers ~ @Stargazer

Sense Manipulation ~ @Stargazer
    Healer ~ @MarilynFae
    Mediumship ~ @MarilynFae
    Water Manipulation ~ @MarilynFae
    Body Insertion ~ @MarilynFae
    Audable Inutation ~ @MarilynFae
    Air and Cloud Manipulation ~ @MarilynFae
    Illusion Manipulation ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Coersion ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Lunar Manipulation ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Telekinesis ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Sight ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Power Negation ~ @Misguided Ghost
    Umbrakenis ~ @Shayla
    Fear Manipulation ~ @Kythera
    Wallcrawling ~ @Brea
    Amalgation ~ @Brea
    Sonic Scream ~ @Brea
    Weather Manipulation ~ @Pasi

Fire Manipulation ~ @.weird
    Shapeshifting~ @Midnight Owl
    Super Speed ~ @Midnight Owl
    Telepathy ~ @Midnight Owl
    Soul Searching~ @Midnight Owl

• Males
    Bear Hall -
    big-house-designs-from-the-front-part-with-large-swimming-pool-1.jpg

Room One:

Room Two:
    Room Three:
    Room Four:
    Eagle Hall -
    030.jpg

Room One:

Room Two: Korei Hawthrone
    Room Three:
    Room Four:

Tiger Hall -
    tumblr_m6vizlvAl81qj3nw1o1_500.jpg

Room One:
    Liam Henderson
    Room Two:
    Room Three:
    Room Four:
    Snake Hall -
    images

Room One:

Room Two:
    Room Three:

Room Four:
    Females
    Dolphin Hall -
    2.jpg

Room One:
    Bailey Grisham

Room Two:
    Room Three: Alexandria Baker
    Room Four:
    Owl Hall -
    Luxury-Mercer-Island-Mansion-1.jpeg

Room One:

Room Two:
    Room Three:
    Room Four:
    Bird Hall -
    maxresdefault.jpg

Room One:

Room Two:
    Room Three:
    Room Four:
    Butterfly Hall -
    mediterranean-pool.jpg

Room One:

Room Two:
    Room Three: Room Four:

• Activities

***If the activity is orange, it is in the fall. If the activity is green, it is in the spring. If the activity is purple, it is all year.***
    Student Council
    President: Eadlyn Chase
    Vice President:
    Danielle Campbell
    Treasurer:
    Secretary:
    Historian:
    Peter Thompson
    Member:
    Member:
    Member:
    Dylan Cole

Equestrian Club
    President:
    Raven Blake
    Vice-President: Baston Cadell
    Member:
    Isabelle Henry
    Member: Zaiden Dean
    Member:
    Elizabeth (Jade) Diamond
    Member:

Newspaper
    Chief:
    Editor:
    Reporter:
    Dylan Cole
    Reporter: Amelia Brown
    Photographer: Eadlyn Chase
    Photographer:
    Isabelle Henry
    Photographer: Brayden Pucket
    Writer: Annabeth Ledger
    Writer: Bailey Grisham
    Member:
    Member:

Football
    Quarterback: Dylan Matthews
    Quarterback: Gabriel Sterk
    Linerbacker:
    Linebacker:
    Running Back:
    Liam Henderson
    Running Back:
    Wide Reciever: Korei Hawthrone

Wide Reciever
    Member:
    Member:

Basketball
    Captain:
    Co-Captain:
    Korei Hawthrone
    Member:
    Dylan Matthews
    Member: Peter Thompson
    Member: Justin Cotter
    Member: Ryan Johnson

Swimming
    Captain:
    Annabeth Ledger
    Co-Captain: Bailey Grisham
    Member:
    Amelia Brown
    Member:
    Member:

Volleyball
    Captain: Isabelle Henry
    Co-Captain:
    Member:
    Member:
    Zorra Dupree
    Member: Adaline Lancaster
    Member:

Cheerleading
    Captain:
    Co-Captain:
    Isabelle Henry
    Member:
    Member:
    Freedom Grey
    Member: Penelope Rose
    Member:

Track and Field
    Captain:
    Co-Captain:
    Adaline Lancaster
    Member: James Grisham
    Member: Liam Henderson
    Member: Brayden Pucket
    Member: Alexandria Baker

Music Club
    President:
    Amelia Brown
    Vice President: Elizabeth (Jade) Diamond
    Member: Annabeth Ledger
    Member: Blake Musser
    Member:
    Member:
    James Grisham
    Member:
    Danielle Campbell
    Member:
    Member:
    Member:
    Member:
    London Perrot

Art Club
    President:
    Zorra Dupree
    President: Baston Cadell
    Vice President:
    Member:
    Bailey Grisham
    Member: London Perrot
    Member: Raven Blake
    Member:

Drama Club
    President:
    Danielle Campbell
    Vice President:
    Member:
    Baston Cadell
    Member:
    Elizabeth (Jade) Diamond
    Member: Freedom Grey
    Member: Penelope Rose

Dance
    Captain:
    Adaline Lancaster
    Co-Captain:
    Member:
    Isabelle Henry
    Member: Alexander Baker
    Member:
    Korei Hawthrone
    Martial Arts
    President: James Grisham
    Vice President:
    Eadlyn Chase
    Member: Amelia Brown
    Member: Isabelle Henry
    Member:
    Gabriel Sterk

Last edited:
6401295.png

~ The Shadow Queen ~

" In shadow I may Rule and Dwell..
But , My heart and soul remain one within the burning Light. "
6401295.png

large.jpg

6401295.png

The Basics
Full Name:
Raven Belladonna Ayanna Blake

Nickname(s):
Rae , Rave , Bella , Madam Blake , Shadow Queen , Shadow Mistress

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Birthday:

July 12 , 1995
Class:
Advanced Class
Ability
Umbrakenis ~ The negative side to this ability is the main fact that there must be a form of darkness near her to allow for her abilities to come forth into the light and work.
6401295.png

tumblr_o4hipzROa51v1u80io1_400.jpg

6401295.png

Appearance:
Hair Color:
In her younger years she used to keep her chocolate colored locks shortened and easily manageable. To be honest she did not fret over the way she looked in those years. It was around sixteen that she found herself liking her hair far longer and being able to feel it twine and play against that of the wind on her rides and or outings. Now , it silhouettes against her mid waist in wavy darkened chocolate tresses. Often , she will keep it braided or loose.. Depends all upon her mood mainly and it often smells of Honey , Rose & A tint of Cinnamon to it.

Eye Color:
The only reminder she has of her mother are that of her Piercing Silver Eyes. It is in a way a reminder to her to never fall victim to that of the darkness and shadow like that of her beloved mother she treasured. They can become piercing steel grey when angered or upset and even appear to glow like that of the glistening night moon. When using her shadow magic , one eye remains piercing silver and the other becomes consuming midnight black.

Weight:
Amazingly enough , she stands at a wonderful 5'8. Most say she has legs that never end on her that are blatantly similar to that of her father's height.

Height:
She is rather lean and athletic in build due to working and training herself everyday. She knows you cannot always depend upon that of your abilities to save you and that you infact need to be in shape to keep strength and stamina in tact. She weighs in at 128 lbs of lean and athletic muscle tone. Well curved in every inch.

Distinguishing Features:
~Piercings~
She has in both her right and left ear three diamond piercings in a single trail up. On the right ear on the upper part , she has a dragon piercing that twines about the edges as a marking of her family name.

Tree of Life ~ This was the first tattoo to ever mark her skin. The tree represents the thriving lives held in the world and the many branches in which she protects.. It reminds her that life is constantly blossoming and growing. That in order to survive and thrive it needs a firm base and to be one with all.

Chains of Hope ~ These resemble a great deal to her.. It reminds her to hold strong in who she is and bind herself away from the wicked side of Darkness that is always attempting to consume her soul. It reminds her that she has people to protect and those that she loves would be crushed to watch her fall into darkness to never find her way back.

Key To The Heart ~ This one reminds her that she is one who has always longed for love.. That her heart is utterly open to it even though she must shroud it away in order to keep from being seen as weak to those she leads. But , she knows all to well that she wants to find someone to love her for all that she is and not for how she is seen position wise.. She wants to be able to find a match for her own heart and give her love to someone and share a life happily with them in raising a family when times are of more peace. It is something not made known to many under her bad girl exterior.

Health Aliments:
N/A

Personality:
Alluring ~ Little to no charm is needed for the girl.. Her gaze can flicker with a tempting fire and allure any man near to her whether she wanted the man or not.. Watch out for she does like a fine taste.

Brave ~ Raven fears little in her life to be honest. She will take any challenge and face it head on without a moments consideration in mind and do instantly what is for the best of everyone.

Hotheaded ~ She can become slightly hot headed when people push her buttons far to long and hard. Which than drives her to her own breaking point of patience. Not to mention , she does not mind kicking ass at all of anyone.

Gifted ~ She was a gifted lyrical songstress from the day of her birth. It flowed naturally from her lips and became a devoted love and passion of her's. It can also entwine with that of her shadow magic in a special ability of her own that she developed at a young age.

Intelligent ~ She is extremely smart and very quick witted in all things she puts her mind to. Can be very inventive and excellent with planning and strategies.

Natural Born Leader ~ With her father being head of security and her mother once being the head of the traveling Covens in the town.. She was born into learning and gaining her own sense of leadership. She can often be found teaching the younger generation's of Witches & Wizards or leading her own group. She among a select few are next in line to gain great power and with that she takes her leadership with fluent ease.

Caring ~ She care's greatly for her friends , Coven & family. She would be willing to die for them without a second thought and place herself on the line for the better being of the Coven.

Secretive ~ Raven often doesn't say much on how she is feeling and will keep it hidden if she feels it to be the right thing to do at that time. In her mind she believes that her feelings are minor and not truly something that need to be said aloud when there are higher priorities about to be handled and dealt with.

Loyal ~ You earn her trust and you will always have it without any questioning by her. It may take sometime especially if you are of the puny hunter breeding.

Just ~ When it come's to choice's and decision's faced within her Coven she always proceed's to answer and settle all things fairly based on the want's and needs of the younger and older generations.

Spontaneous ~ Raven secretly loves to do spur of the moment things.. She believes you should live your life to the fullest no matter what the case at hand is.

Agile ~ She is well quipped and born with natural fox like skill's. Those all involve being able to sneak , scale , hide or enter wherever she wishes without notice unless she announces it.

Hopeless Romantic ~ Yes , she like every girl dreams of finding her true love and she won't go announcing that to anyone. She has yet to be in love and shy's away from it greatly. Everyone needs love and in time she preys to find it.

Charming ~ She can turn on the charm and flirtatious side when the time calls upon it to get out of a tricky situation.. It can be plenty of fun at times for sure to her and you can always tell by the gleam in her eyes she enjoys it.

Firm Handed ~ Of course she wants her friends and younger generations. But , much life the discipline and training she places herself through she will do it upon the others. She does not want them weak and one must push themselves to be a far cry from it at times.

Swordswoman ~ She is very keen and deadly when she has a blade in hand.. No matter the kind it is all but a matter of time until she master's it completely with grace.

Trickster ~ Loves to play games and toy with people. Due to her abilities she can quickly pick up and sense other's weaknesses and such to declare upon what ways she can manage or keep them under her keen playful eye's. This is a rare side to be seen and can only be witnessed by that of her friends.

Guarded ~ In her entire life span there has not been a single day in which she has not been guarded and or defensive on divulging others who do not know of her past. In her opinion , she has been constantly been told that her mother was of the greatest shame upon her family no matter how greatly the little girl tucked within loves her.. It is a topic she fears facing and or talking upon.

Darkness ~ Within her grows a darkness unlike any other. It is desperate to consume her soul and fill her fully with wicked and evil ways. It is why she must be so strong and cold hearted to make sure it can never overrule who she truly is.

Gentle ~ She has a soft spot she doesn't show most...She adore's children and she deal's with the knowing she may never be able to be a perfect mother in the future.. She can often be found outside playing with the younger members of the Coven and or with her friends.
6401295.png

tumblr_inline_nm26sbYQvP1qgckhi.gif

6401295.png

Dogs ~ Animals ~ Car's ~ Salads ~ Magic ~ Swords ~ Reading ~ Guitar ~ Parties ~ Singing ~ Running ~ Coffee ~ Fixing things ~ Research ~ Alchemy ~ Action Movies ~ Sweet Tea ~ Pound Cake ~ Friends ~ Winter ~ Rainy days ~ Hiking ~ Parkour ~ Night Time ~ Swimming ~ Beach ~ Her Abilities ~ Music ~ Her Family ~ Izzy Hale ~ Acrobatic Practice ~ Weight lifting ~ Romance Novels ~ Flirting/Charm ~ Wide Open Fields ~ Farms ~ Quiet ~ Long walks Alone ~ Festivals ~ Shrimp ~ Pumpkin Spice ~ Black and white films ~ Old books ~ Motorcycles ~ Adventures ~ Waterfall Diving~ Shadow Magic ~ Learning ~ Leading ~ Spray Painting ~ Horseback Riding ~ Art

Dislikes:
Her father at times ~ Liar's ~ People who aren't true to who they are. ~ Arrogance ~ Overly being cocky ~ The color orange ~ People who find themselves superior ~ Backstabber's ~ Her Mother ~ Good Boys.. Well Maybe. ~ Overly hot days ~ Evil

Hobbies:
Running ~ Ability Training and Conditioning ~ Close Combat Training ~ Reading ~ Singing ~Shadow Drain ~ Summoning ~ Riding ~ Exploring ~ Art ~ Fighting ~ Parties ~ Dance ~ Computer Hacking ~ Yoga

~Talents~
Umbrakinesis ~ Sword Fighting ~ Spell Book Incantations ~ Horseback Riding ~ Alchemy ~ Blood Magic/Minor ~ Levitation~ Shadow Butterflies ~ Leadership ~ Healing ~ Research ~ Minor close combat skills ~

Secrets:

Fears:
Being betrayed by someone close to her.
Falling in love only to lose them soon after.
Becoming consumed fully by darkness itself and becoming a monster.
Losing her abilities.
Being a failure in the eyes of her friends.
Her father dying by her hand or that of her estranged mother.
Facing her mother & having to be the one to slay her by her own hand.

Strengths:
Umbrakinesis ~ Mental Strength ~ Leadership Skills ~ Resourceful ~ Dependable ~ Guardian ~ Calm ~ Shadow Kiss Song ~ Shadow Thieving ~

Weaknesses:
Emotions ~ Being Open ~ Kiwis ~ Shadow Storms ( Is not at a level where she can stably control one without fainting) Her Stubbornness ~ Her Guard ~ Her loyalty.. Can be to steadfast and strong ~ Her mother

Habits:
When feeling nervous and or worried... Several shadow like butterflies will cross across her skin like wildfire and burst forth within an instant to draw people back away from her.

When finding herself sad , she will often ride for hours on end and keep away in hiding from all else.
History
Down Below!

Campus Life
Captain of the Equestrian Club
giphy.gif

Member of The Art Club:
giphy.gif

Dorm Room:
Ready!
Bedroom!

6401295.png

Pictures+++Photos+of+Marie+Avgeropoulos+++IMDb+3.png

6401295.png

Activities:

WIP
Relationships:
Love Interests
OPEN!
Friends
OPEN!
Neutral
OPEN!
Enemies
OPEN!
Family
Dastion Jax Blake ~ Father ~ 48 ~ Alive ~ Water Manipulation
Ellyria Groa Delcour " Blake" ~ Mother ~ Alive ~ 42 ~ Fallen User~ Dark One ~ Shadow Witch
Helena Marie Blake ~ Sister ~ Alive ~ 18 ~ Earth User
Regina Annaliese Blake ~ Step Mother ~ Alive ~ 38 ~ Fire User ~
Eleanor Chyler Eastwood ~ Grandmother/Mother's Side ~ Alive ~ 67 ~ Smoke User ~
Addison Passiphei Blake ~ Half Sister ~ Alive ~ 10 ~ Witch Element Unknown

Other:
~Weapons~
Shadow Tongue ~ A sythe that had once been forged for her mother but due to her untimely loss into the darkness was passed down to that of her. It is the only blade that can manipulate and work off dark manipulation she deems forth into it.
Life was perfection well from when she was a child. She was born to a mother and father who loved one another unconditionally without question. When she let her gaze befall that of her parents in her young eyes she would witness a love unlike any other. She dreamed of being loved like that someday. Time passed slowly and her and her sister were raised happily alongside one another. But , not all lives can remain happily ever after. It was during one of the Ability User Gatherings that occurred yearly to unite all the families of passed down abilities. Her mother had been distant over the previous weeks and her father & grandmother would tell her repeatedly that her mother simply needed space after several strenuous missions. They were all seated about listening to the pressing matters at hand when suddenly the double doors burst widely open as a haze of shadows creeped in. There , stood her mother cloaked in shadow and black.. Her eyes swam a silvery black as she looked upon all with a cruel smirk held to her features. It was than that she began to strike down all in her way as she sputtered words in latin. At last , the council came forth to join there powers and drive her back.. Raven's eyes shook as her body did in fear upon the power hungry woman that stood before her.. Tears streaked her cheeks as she screamed out for her mother to stop only to watch her mother laugh maniacally and vanish into the shadows. From that day onwards she was expected to surpass and better herself in becoming a true master and higher Arc.. And rebel against all that damn well dared to get in her way..

6401295.png

c040289adc40ca2f5a41881afe6c7670.jpg

6401295.png

Favorite Song:
6401295.png

Marie-Avgeropoulos-marie-avgeropoulos-32917780-334-500.jpg

6401295.png

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Eadlyn Ahren Chase, #7171C6]
"Everyone stay frosty!"

tumblr_mvz06oeAp31ruo0fko1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mvz06oeAp31ruo0fko2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_mvz06oeAp31ruo0fko4_r2_250.gif
tumblr_mvz06oeAp31ruo0fko5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n1hwyqHb6W1r87uymo1_250.gif
tumblr_n1hwyqHb6W1r87uymo2_250.gif

[fieldbox=⋡Appearance:⋠, #8F8FBC]
⋙Height:⋘
"I don't know, people call me short."
5'3"

⋙Weight:⋘
"People say I'm underweight."

⋙Body Type:⋘
"I don't really have a lot of curves."
Slim with an athletic build

⋙Hair Color:⋘
"Brown!"
Brown or sometimes blonde

⋙Eye Color:⋘
"I'm not really sure. Mama says its blonde."
Hazel

⋙Distinguishing Features:⋘
"Oh uhm..."
-She has both her ears double pierced
-Her right cartilage pierced
-Birthmark of a deformed star on the inside of her right forearm

[/fieldbox]

tumblr_n5bm8qxX7t1sm2ho9o4_250.gif
tumblr_n5bm8qxX7t1sm2ho9o2_250.gif
tumblr_n5bm8qxX7t1sm2ho9o5_250.gif
tumblr_n2yfg1I2x91sqgvgmo3_r1_250.gif

[fieldbox=⋡Basic:⋠, #8F8FBC]
⋙Name:⋘
"It's uh...kinda hard to pronounce."
Eadlyn (eed-lin) Ahren Chase

⋙Nickname:⋘
"Most people call me Edee."
Edee || Chase

⋙Gender:⋘
"Look I know my chest isn't that voluptuous as others, but that's just rude."
Female

⋙Sexuality:⋘
"That's a little personal."
Heterosexual

⋙Age:⋘
"That's a secret."

⋙Birthday:⋘
I'm a December baby!"
December 18

⋙Class:⋘
"I'm not positive."
Advanced Special Class

⋙Dorm Room:⋘
"I don't have one yet."
Owl Hall: Room Four
e716db5e22f2cb99c9a7bf52edf1abc6.jpg
⋙Activities:⋘
"I'm in a lot of fun activities!"
Photographer
President of Student Council
Co-Captain of Martial Arts Club
[/fieldbox]

tumblr_n4xhjaYdek1s6pbu3o5_250.gif
tumblr_n4xhjaYdek1s6pbu3o8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n4xhjaYdek1s6pbu3o3_250.gif

[fieldbox=⋡Ability: Ice Manipulation⋠, #8F8FBC]
⋙Overview:⋘
"It's really cool! I'm like Elsa!"
Eadlyn can use ice (yes like Elsa) so she can make anything out of ice, both static and dynamic, but not only that she can freeze things to her hearts content.

⋙Advantage:⋘
Eadlyn can basically create anything to her hearts content (as long as she has the imagination). She can make it static or dynamic. She can also freeze enemies if she would like. Extremely cold places have no effect on her, and Eadlyn can easily go outside in a blizzard wearing shorts and a tank top and she won't feel a thing.

⋙Disadvantage:⋘
Eadlyn has a hard time controlling her powers from time to time, and sometimes small little things such as ice birds randomly pop up. Her body also has homeostasis and so if it's a hot summer day, well basically Eadlyn is freezing cold and she has to wear winter clothing. Also those who are close to her or she considers close, she cannot freeze for the life of her.
(Sorry if disadvantages are bad, I can work on them. Also again she won't be freezing any main characters)
[/fieldbox]

tumblr_n59zlxupwq1tz73b6o2_250.gif
tumblr_n59zlxupwq1tz73b6o4_250.gif

[fieldbox=⋡Mentality:⋠, #8F8FBC]
⋙Personality:⋘
"Uhm...nice?
Energetic ll Optimistic ll Caring ll Loving ll Goofy ll Sensitive ll Friendly

Eadlyn is an extremely goofy girl, bouncing all around and not being able to settle down, most people believe that she had ADHD (which she doesn't) but is always proven wrong. The girl loves to tell stupid jokes and lame puns, getting a kick out of them even when others just roll their eyes and tell her to shut up. She's very optimistic, always looking at the brighter side of things, knowing that it'll get better. She believes that most have a good side unless proven other wise and she always tries to remember (if people are rude to her) that some have probably just had a bad day and need to be alone. Eadlyn is very caring and loving, as well as loyal and she could be compared to that of a dog. She's willing to take a bullet or anything for a friend of a close loved one, leading her to be rather reckless from time to time. Because of her energy and optimistic attitude, this tends to make her extroverted and she will literally go up to a stranger and ask if they can be friends. However, dont let this bubbly and bright girl trick you, she's very sensitive and puts on a brave face. If someone yells at her and calls her terrible things, doesnt invite her to a party of something, she'll simply smile and say it's fine but when she's at home, that's when she'll let the tears fall or she wallow in misery by herself.

⋙History:⋘
"I'm alright at it I guess...Oh! You mean my family!"

Eadyln knew she was different, so did her parents but they never said anything. Growing up, Eadyln never had anyone by her side, or anyone to hang out with her. At this time she didnt know she had reverse temperatures (she didn't mind wearing a t-shirt in a blizzard with no coat), but she knew that most people didnt like to hang out with her because around her it was always cold. Some teachers had even asked for Eadyln to stay home for fear of getting other children sick. She was the little girl that would play by herself in the park, get bullied for being a weirdo.

Though that never really bothered the small girl. She learned to block it out and just treat everyone with a smile and she could always go home and cry about it. As she got older, her parents noticed that she was colder in the summer and warmer in the winter and that was something they couldnt understand either until Freshman year. While getting angry and finally snapping, Eadyln had frozen a rather popular girl in her spot. Boy was that a story to tell. Everything seemed to have gotten worse for Eadyln and her parents pulled her out of school to home school her.

⋙Likes:⋘
"Books!"

Books || Reading || Swimming || Writing || Photography || Singing || Martial Arts || Snow || Rain

⋙Dislikes:⋘
"Being by myself?

Jerks || Bullies || Summer || Liars || Hypocrites || Perverts || Extreme Heat || Being by herself

⋙Strengths:⋘
"I'm really good with puns!"

Singing || Martial Arts || Being Friendly || Creating things out of ice || Trusting || Telling Puns

⋙Weaknesses:⋘
"Controlling my powers?"

Controlling her powers (her powers are connected to her emotions) || Dancing || Drawing || Bit Naive || More book smart than street smart || Sitting Still

⋙Habits:⋘
"Uhm..."

⋙Hobbies:⋘
"I'm really good at beating people up!"

-Runs a hand through her hair
-Rambles when nervous
-Plays with her fingers when bored
-Puffs her cheek out when bored as well

⋙Secrets:⋘
"I don't have many."
Allergies:
She is highly allergic (anaphylactic) to both Bees and Peanuts. She has her Epi-pen but the thought of having another episode scares her to death. She had one episode when she was younger and she nearly died.
Uncontrollable:It was new since she got her powers but it still makes her nervous that she won't be able to control them and that she'll injure those that she cares about.
Icy Fear:It's cool but her powers scare her a lot. With the short time with her powers she learned that they were connected to her emotions and it scares her that she'll lose control.
New Friends:Make friends has never been her easiest task cause people always thought she was so weird. So she's afraid that she'll never make new friends and that she'll forever be alone.

⋙Fears:⋘
"Bees!"

Bees || Peanuts || Spiders || Her emotions || Her powers || Other people || Drowning || Being alone forever

[/fieldbox]

tumblr_n4in0p9nvT1tz73b6o10_250.gif
tumblr_n4in0p9nvT1tz73b6o4_250.gif
tumblr_n4in0p9nvT1tz73b6o8_250.gif

[fieldbox=⋡Extra:⋠, #8F8FBC]
⋙Relationships:⋘
Hopefully I can make some friends!"
[spoili]
⋙Love Interest:⋘
TBA
⋙Friends:⋘
TBA
⋙Enemies:⋘
TBA
⋙Rivals:⋘
TBA
⋙Neutrals:⋘
TBA
[/spoili]
⋙Family:⋘
"Oh they are so sweet! I'm going to miss them so much!"

Mother:Elizabeth Chase: 41 - Teacher
[spoili]
tumblr_m0bl67CrcY1r5tdn1.gif
[/spoili]
Father:Marcus Chase: 45 - Talk show host
[spoili]
tumblr_liniia8kNF1qak7i1.gif
[/spoili]

⋙Other:⋘
"I don't really think I have anymore."
-Once you get to know her she's a total goof ball
-She loves to read
-Pretty good at playing the piano and violin
-Also pretty good at playing video games
-Amazing at Martial Arts
-Highly allergic to bees and peanuts
[/fieldbox]
"Guys just chill out."
Berkeley University[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Adaline KiraYin Lancaster, #BAD7EF]
"It's awful being a grownup, but the carousel never stops turning. You can't get off."

tumblr_mneyiik6oH1qbe2lmo2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_mneyiik6oH1qbe2lmo1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mneyiik6oH1qbe2lmo6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mip972DnD31rtemcdo1_250.gif
tumblr_mpac2xWj6b1rshr5to4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mpac2xWj6b1rshr5to6_250.gif

[fieldbox=♔Appearance:♔, #ADEAEA]
≿Height:≾
"Can't you see with your eyes?"
5'5"

≿Weight:≾
"140 of pure muscle."

≿Body Type:≾
"I'm pretty sure me and my body type is too good for ya."
Toned and Athletic

≿Hair Color:≾
"Beautifully brown."
Brown

≿Eye Color:≾
"Want a closer look?"
Vibrant/Icy Blue

≿Distinguishing Features:≾
"Let's see..."
-Cartilage piercing on her left ear
-Double piercings on both ears
-Belly Button pierced
-Numerous tattoos
3debdb66c3253e583ecb3d251463303e.jpg
tumblr_n1t6mcok631t471b7o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mjw6a3UIPd1rfqhcdo1_500.jpg
708f0e803b348564c5cd72aba6b6091d.jpg
[/fieldbox]

tumblr_n1u0t2yqg41qgmv1oo3_250.gif
tumblr_n1u0t2yqg41qgmv1oo2_250.gif
tumblr_n1u0t2yqg41qgmv1oo5_250.gif

[fieldbox=♔Basic:♔, #ADEAEA]
≿Name:≾
"Do I want to tell you? Or should I lave you in the dark?"
Adaline KiraYin Lancaster

≿Nickname:≾
"Nicknames don't suit me."
Addie

≿Gender:≾
"Now isn't that just rude?"
Female

≿Sexuality:≾
"Aren't you a nosy one."
Heterosexual

≿Age:≾
"Old enough to drink."

≿Birthday:≾
"People don't actually celebrate the day you were born. They celebrate the fact that you're alive to see another year."
August 30

≿Class:≾
"Girl like me? I'm in the best of the best, hun."
Advanced Special Class

≿Dorm Room:≾
"It better be with people I like."
Owl Hall: Room Four
tumblr_nsz988rHVq1rz4wo0o1_500.jpg
≿Activities:≾
"Activities aren't really my thing!"
Memeber of Volleyball
Co-Captain of Track and Field
Captain of the Dance Team
[/fieldbox]

tumblr_mvnwej8EGO1rbekqyo5_250.gif
tumblr_mvnwej8EGO1rbekqyo1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mvnwej8EGO1rbekqyo4_250.gif

[fieldbox=♔Ability: Sense Manipulation♔, #ADEAEA]
⋙Overview:≾
"It's pretty cool. I could take away your sight."
Adaline has complete and utter control over the senses of others (sight, smell, hearing, touch, taste) and she can alter them freely and manipulate them. If she chooses to, she can enhance, reduce, remove temporarily the senses. Or she can help heighten the senses. Adaline also has the ability to cause the target to sense things that aren't there or remove it. For example, if she was fighting against someone evil, she could make them feel as if there was a dangerous animal fighting with them as well.

≿Advantage:≾
Adaline has complete and utter control over the senses of others (sight, smell, hearing, touch, taste) and she can alter them freely and manipulate them. If she chooses to, she can enhance, reduce, remove temporarily the senses. Or she can help heighten the senses. Adaline also has the ability to cause the target to sense things that aren't there or remove it. For example, if she was fighting against someone evil, she could make them feel as if there was a dangerous animal fighting with them as well.

≿Disadvantage:≾
Again Adaline can only target those she deems her enemy, she can not hate someone and try to attack them if she heart truly does not find them to be her enemy. People who have enhanced intelligence are also able to defeat her abilities, but it's not only that. If she made someone feel as if they were trapped in an elevator, that is only what it feels like in the target's mind, if they are aware that they are not trapped then it doesnt work. When Adaline heighten's her teammates senses, it also diminishes her senses and so it in the end makes her more vulnerable while it makes her comrades a little more powerful.
[/fieldbox]

tumblr_mpfhei6cWZ1qceanoo2_250.gif
tumblr_mpfhei6cWZ1qceanoo3_250.gif
tumblr_mpfhei6cWZ1qceanoo4_250.gif

[fieldbox=♔Mentality:♔, #ADEAEA]
≿Personality:≾
"Rude."
Guarded || Cautious || Honest || Stubborn || Manipulative || Confident || Loud || Take no Crap || Brave || Athletic

This girl is basically your typical bad girl. She does what she wants when she wants. Adaline, despite the confidence and attitude she gives off, is extremely guarded and cautious. Because of her past, she tends to keep a wall up around her heart, making sure that no one could get in. She is very honest, almost to a fault and the way she comes across, most tend to think she's just being out right mean. She can come across as harsh, say you ask what the dress looks like on you or something she can easily bite back with 'It would look better on someone else' and that can be considered rude. She sees no issue with being honest, though she will admit she could let others down a bit nicer sometimes. Adaline is extremely stubborn and what she wants, she usually gets, mostly cause others don't want to deal with her, but that was her old family and some would believe that she is extremely spoiled, but that's quite the opposite. When she wants to be, she can be quite manipulative, using her looks and her body in order to win the guys over, and her charms to maybe win the girls over from time to time.

Most would call her a loud mouth, not knowing when to shut up, to which Adaline simply states that they are jealous of her confidence. She is very confident in herself, and she doesn't care what others say about her. If they hate her, then they hate her, it's not like she lives for others approval to begin with. She's very brave and she is honestly the type of person that would run into a burning building just to save another person if needed, but this leads her to be rather reckless. She doesn't take anyone's crap and she's ready to call some one out on their bull crap if she feels like it. Because of her rough around the edges look and attitude, most believe that she's a bad girl, doesn't care, smokes and drinks all day and while it may be true that she drinks from time to time, Adaline is much too involved in her sports to actually ruin her health. She is actually a very athletic girl and she constantly has to be moving.

≿History:≾
"My business is mine, so stay out of it."

Poor Adaline, she never even had a shot at life. When she was born, she was born four weeks early with many healthy problems, so much that rather than giving her up for adoption, her parents just abandoned her. From that day on she was put into an orphanage and when she was adopted, she was adopted into a rather rough family. The father was an alcoholic, the mother was a drug addict and don't even get started on the brother. They must have been a good family if they managed to adopt her, but some where in the years something went wrong. As she grew older, Adaline realized everything that was wrong, the times she would hear screaming, sometimes her drunk father would slap her, few bruises here and there, a black eye. Nothing too big, at least that's what Adaline thought. However her teacher thought otherwise and called social services and she was taken away and put into a foster home.

From there, she was constantly moved from place to place, losing hope and ready to give up. Nothing was ever really right. That was until she came into a fairly rich family. They were lovely, gave her everything she wanted, and she was the baby of that family, the older brother a couple years older. They taught her to be confident in herself, love who she was, and gave her the love and attention that she needed in order to flourish. She used to be a high class lady but Adaline had learned that in order to be happy, she had to make herself happy first. And so she did. She became herself, stripped herself of the high class, pish posh looks, and went for the more tomboyish looks. The great thing too; her parents still love her the way she is. Of course she's experienced heartache over her lifetime but it has taught her to trust no one but herself and her family and it has caused her to put her walls up. All she needs is someone to teach her that not everyone is rude and untrustworthy.

≿Likes:≾
"I like what I like!"

Dancing || Tattoos || Running || Volleyball || Sports in general || Writing || Moving || Her Friends || Music || Partying || Having Fun || Her family

≿Dislikes:≾
"I dislike interviews."

Liars || Cheats || Sitting Still || Frilly Dresses || Girly things || Smoking || Bullies || Spiders || Bugs || Annoying People || Fake people || Her father || Having to dress up

≿Strengths:≾
"Honey, I'm great at everything."

Agile || Quick || Sports || Running || Dancing || Honest || Fast || She can tell when people are lying || Partying || Writing || Dodging things

≿Weaknesses:≾
"Hate to break it to ya, but I have none."

Heights || Drawing || School || Math || Playing Instruments || Staying focused || Sitting Still || Trusting others

≿Habits:≾
"Hmmm I wonder"

-taps her foot
-Bounces her knee
-chews on her lower lip
-Chews on her thumb nail sometimes
-Gets real fidgety and stutters when nervous

≿Hobbies:≾
"Oh I'm wonderful at always getting what I want."

Dancing || Running || Sports || Eating Candy || Training || Practice || Watching Sports || Pacing

≿Secrets:≾
"I don't have many."
Secret little nerd:
Adaline, because she wants to get a scholarship to go to college, she works extremely hard, harder than most students in order to pass her classes and make sure she gets good scores. She stays up late at night studying and making sure she'll ace the test. Not only that, she's into reading (and not just comic books) *gasp* what?

Not so bad:Though conidered a bad girl, Adaline is very sweet past her guarded and cautious attitude. She cares about others, and she doesn't want to see others hurting. Usually within her friends group (not that they ever stoop so low to bully) but if that ever happens, it's usually the others that bully, not her.

Hopes and Dreams:Adaline hopes and dreams to become either a dancer or a runner. It gives her something to do, something to aim for instead of falling into a bleak existence. When she dances or runs, it prevents her from thinking what a terrible person she is and how much she hates herself.

I think I like/love you: Adaline is afraid of commitment and or falling in love. Because how terrible everything was with her birth mother and her birth father, she's worried that if she were to commit to someone then her relationship would turn out the same. Of course she wants to find someone but it scares the daylights out of her.

≿Fears:≾
"Bees!"

Commitment || The Future || Heights || Tight spaces || Moths

[/fieldbox]

tumblr_n30tifOVmz1rzl5ppo1_250.gif
tumblr_n30tifOVmz1rzl5ppo4_250.gif
tumblr_n30tifOVmz1rzl5ppo6_250.gif

[fieldbox=♔Extra:♔, #ADEAEA]
≿Relationships:≾
"My motto is that if they can't handle me, well they don't deserve me."
[spoili]
≿Love Interest:≾
TBA
≿Friends:≾
TBA
≿Enemies:≾
TBA
≿Rivals:≾
TBA
≿Neutrals:≾
TBA
[/spoili]
≿Family:≾
"Ah yes, my lovely and accepting family."

Adoptive Mother:Melissa Lancaster: 42 - Doctor
[spoili]
tumblr_ng6r2vQhSI1sho5lho10_r1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Adoptive Father:Drew Lancaster: 44 - Neurosurgeon
[spoili]
tumblr_inline_nnbjhfHC961rxgprf_500.gif
[/spoili]
Adoptive Brother:Johnathan Lancaster: 22 - College Student
[spoili]
tumblr_static_untitled-1.gif
[/spoili]

≿Other:≾
"I'm good. Later loser!"
-She has ADHD
-Gets really anxious when things don't go her way
-Stays up really late to pass classes
-Thinks that her powers are kind of lame
-Wants to become a professional runner or dancer
-Severe fear of heights and tight spaces
[/fieldbox]
"She was a beautiful, smart, funny little girl, but no one stood up for her."

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Annabeth Stella Ledger, #D1BBE0]
"You see things, and you keep quiet about them. You're a wallflower."

tumblr_mu2bg1j90X1szxfwno4_250.gif
tumblr_mu2bg1j90X1szxfwno1_250.gif
tumblr_mu2bg1j90X1szxfwno3_250.gif
tumblr_mgbx6nDDAf1qa1bxgo1_250.gif
tumblr_mgbx6nDDAf1qa1bxgo2_250.gif
tumblr_mgbx6nDDAf1qa1bxgo4_250.gif
tumblr_mgbx6nDDAf1qa1bxgo5_250.gif
tumblr_mgbx6nDDAf1qa1bxgo6_250.gif

[fieldbox=❆Appearance:❆, #CD96CD]
⇒Height:⇐
"Average I guess."
5'4"

⇒Weight:⇐
"That is uh...rather personal."

⇒Body Type:⇐
"Excuse me?"
She has a very athletic build and while it almost seems like she's stick figure skinny, if you look closely, she has some muscle on her bones. Annabeth has swimmer's shoulders which is a very self conscious about but it's not too bad. Though she's a bit insecure about her shoulders, the rest of her body she's fine with, and when she's not swimming competitively, she's not afraid to wear a bikini or even tight fitting shirts (though she likes loose and flowing more)

⇒Hair Color:⇐
"Light Brown?"
Light Brown to very dirty blonde, whichever way you want to look at it

⇒Eye Color:⇐
"Blue..."
Ice Blue

⇒Distinguishing Features:⇐
"I have my ears pierced."
-Has a tiny scar on her upper lip from when she burnt her lip on a hot metal spoon
-Huge scar on her knee from when she fell and scraped it...then ran into a rock
-Both ears are double pierced
-Cartilage piercing on her left ear
-Has a small Tattoo
hand-tattoos-33.jpg

[/fieldbox]

tumblr_mudjdhZal41szxfwno3_250.gif
tumblr_mudjdhZal41szxfwno5_250.gif
tumblr_mudjdhZal41szxfwno6_250.gif
tumblr_mudjdhZal41szxfwno2_250.gif
tumblr_mudjdhZal41szxfwno4_250.gif

[fieldbox=❆Basic:❆, #CD96CD]
⇒Name:⇐
"It is really not that memorable."
Annabeth Stella Ledger

⇒Nickname:⇐
"I am not close enough to others for them to give me a nickname."
Anna || Swimmer (her coach calls her that)

⇒Gender:⇐
"Uhm..."
Female

⇒Sexuality:⇐
"Is it your job to make me feel uncomfortable.?"
Demi-Heterosexual

⇒Age:⇐
"I just turned seventeen awhile ago."

⇒Birthday:⇐
Most people tell me I am a snow baby."
December 25

⇒Class:⇐
"I am not sure."
Advanced Special Class

⇒Dorm Room:⇐
"Uhm...I-It is nice. It fits all of my books."

f6b002179550b002427cf2203a68a6c0.jpg
⇒Activities:⇐
"Activities help me feel calm."
Captain of the Swim Team
-Music Club
-Writer of the newspaper
[/fieldbox]

tumblr_inline_mk237tVkK01rnk2ru.gif
tumblr_inline_mk238szmuq1rnk2ru.gif
tumblr_inline_mk239ihSEt1rnk2ru.gif

[fieldbox=❆Ability: Arc of Time❆, #CD96CD]
⇒Overview:⇐
"It is really not much."
Annabeth's power revolves basically around the manipulation of time as well of objects of non-living things and non-sentient living things, like a tree. She can fast forward time or an object's time into the future, she can freeze time and she can also rewind time. Her power doesn't just affect time, but as stated before, non-sentient living things, take a tree fro example. She is able to fast forward time, making the tree either grow or decay rapidly, or she can freeze an object in mid place or she can restore it back to it's original state, such as turning ice back to water. It's quite a useful power and allows Annabeth to do as she pleases.

⇒Advantage:⇐
If she wants, she can speed time up, like say she doesnt wish to wait for cookies to finish, she can just skip time ahead so that they're already done within that time. Or say she plants a new flower or tree, she can speed up it's growing process and make it grow within a span of two seconds. It helps in battle cause she could basically make a tree grow on top of her enemy. If she needs to freeze time then she can do it or say a bullet is racing towards a comrade, then she can freeze the bullet in mid air and allow the comrade to move. Rewinding time, well of course that's a bit easy; for example if she split her water, she can go back and prevent herself from spilling it.

⇒Disadvantage:⇐
There are many disadvantages. One for fast forwarding time or an object, she can't speed up time far into the future, only a couple of minutes and her time does not work on living breathing things, for example a human. For freezing time, she can only freeze time for ten minutes. For sending things back in time, Annabeth cannot go back in time to revive or keep someone from dying. She can only go back in time to fix a small mistake.

[/fieldbox]

tumblr_mku1tnJTUh1s7ly1xo6_250.gif
tumblr_mku1tnJTUh1s7ly1xo2_250.gif
tumblr_mku1tnJTUh1s7ly1xo5_250.gif
tumblr_mku1tnJTUh1s7ly1xo1_250.gif

[fieldbox=❆Mentality:❆, #CD96CD]
⇒Personality:⇐
"You make me feel uncomfortable."
Introverted || Kind || Patient || Awkward || Slightly anti-social || Friendly || Goofy

Annabeth is a very introverted girl and she tends to shy away from people which gives off the vibe that she is slightly anti-social (which she typically is). She is also a bit awkward and doesn't always know how to strike up a conversation with others, and sometimes she talks about things that most people are not interested in. Such as constellations. She has a hard time con-veiling her feelings to others as well as starting up a conversations. She much rather sit at home or in her dorm than be forced to go to party. Parties actually make her very anxious, almost to the point that she literally gets sick. However, once you get to know Annabeth though, and if she opens up to you, then she's really not that bad. She's a little more friendly and open, but not much. Do not be offended though, it's just that socializing, even with those that she's extremely close to, tires her out. However, she becomes a little more goofy, telling a few jokes here and there and with those she opens up to, she feels more comfortable around, and doesn't mind laughing with them, or even hanging out with them.

⇒History:⇐
"I am uncomfortable."

Born to a house wife and a man who is the President of a very important company, Annabeth has never really known what it means to relax and just have fun. Since she was little, her father expected perfection from her, perfection in sports, grades, academics, you name it. When she couldn't make it, just falling short, her father would give her a good beating, not enough to leave marks but enough to instill fear in her. Yeay, not really a pleasant home to live in, now is it?

Her father has instilled that she has to be absolutely perfect, if not than she earns a nice little beating, or she is no longer claimed as his daughter. Because of this pressure, Annabeth has come to believe that she has to be perfect or no one will love her, no one will like her, or even want to be around her. Because of this, she has dedicated her time to studying all the time and keeping herself in her room to make sure she reached perfection. However, she lacked social skills and became slightly awkward around others, not sure what to do to hold a conversation. What she gained in one skill, she lost in another.

When she was old enough, her father sent her to Manchester (a very prestigious school) and told her to not bother coming back if she couldn't do well. For awhile she made sure to ace every test, gain connections and she was getting really good at it, close to the point that she could be considered to be part of the popular clique, however after coming to realize that no matter what she did; her father would never be impressed she stopped trying. She still worked hard to get her grades, but the connections fell flat and soon Annabeth faded back into the shadows, moving to observe people and watch their quirks, habits, learn more about them from watching.

⇒Likes:⇐
"Could I please go?"

Books || Rain || Snow || Books || Greek Mythology || Understanding others || Books || Winter || Observing others || Being by herself || Reading || Movies || Stars || Constellations || Books || Photography || Writing

⇒Dislikes:⇐
"I-I do not dislike many things."

Kiwi || Social gatherings || Liars || Parties || Public Speaking || Snobs || Pressure || Herself sometimes || Hot summer days || Fear of failing || Bugs || Running out of books

⇒Strengths:⇐
"I am good at a few things."

Swimming: She swims butterfly and piano
Instruments: Her parents forced her to learn a lot of them since she was five (piano, violin, cello)
Reading: She's a fast reader since she reads so many books
Keeping to herself: She's not good at interacting
Writing: She loves that she can let her imagination flow and express her feelings
Imagination: She's very imaginative

⇒Weaknesses:⇐
"My weaknesses are mine, and I would not like to share them."

Public speaking: Don't even ask about it, she hates it
Her mind: It's her own worst enemy; absolutely terrible
Introverted: Sometimes she wishes she could mingle but can't bring herself to
Drawing: She's not the best, her father told her it was a waste of time
Guitar: One of the few instruments she wasn't good at and had a hard time learning
Getting out of her shell: She tries but it's hard sometimes

⇒Habits:⇐
"Are we uh...done yet?"

-She runs a hand through her hair
-Chews on her lower lip when she's nervous
-Rubs her hands together when she feels uncomfortable
-Stutters when flustered
-Says Uhm a lot when she's unsure of what to talk about

⇒Hobbies:⇐
"I have a few."

Playing her instruments || Reading || Dancing in the rain || Writing || Being by herself || Photography || Practicing

⇒Secrets:⇐
"I would like to keep those a secret."
Tough Love:
Her parents expect a lot from Annabeth and when she was younger her father would sometimes take a ruler and smack her knuckles with it or even get a little violent with her. If she got a ninety percent on a test, her father would give her a good smack, tellig her that it wasnt enough. Annabeth constantly told herself that it was only because he wanted what was best for her, but now, she's not so sure.

Light at the end of the tunnel: At one point in time, things got so bad with her father that Annabeth had tried to take her own life. It failed. When she woke up in the hospital, instead of relief, her father yelled at her for being so selfish and he walked out of her room. He threatened that if she pulls such a stunt like that next time again, and should she live, he is disowning her and she will have to fend for her own.

Fear of Reoccuring cancer: When she was younger, Annabeth suffered from leukemia and though she survived it, she is afraid that it will come back. She doesn't want anyone to know for fear of the looks of pity that she may give her or the fact that they may make fun of her. Sometimes, she wishes that the cancer had killed her.

Daddy Dearest: Though most people don't know it (not that many notice her) Annabeth has faced multiple problems in her own home. She doesn't want to have to deal with her father and hear how she is a failure in his eyes. Most kids go home on breaks, but Annabeth stays there and she usually eats alone on holiday breaks, or she doesnt eat at all. Depends if she gets out and buys food.

D-bag boyfriend: Because of her father's position, he expects Annabeth to date a certain male. However her boyfriend is terrible. He's very shallow and he never listens to her. There have been a couple of incidents where he has taken things too far (thankfully people have intervened) and he would push the boundaries that could get him arrested. He is very abusive both verbally and mentally.

⇒Fears:⇐
"I-I love my father but..."

Her father || Her boyfriend || Drowning || Not being perfect || Staying with her abusive boyfriend || Failing || Falling

[/fieldbox]

tumblr_mn18duQ8ja1r9alaeo3_250.gif
tumblr_mn18duQ8ja1r9alaeo4_250.gif
tumblr_mn18duQ8ja1r9alaeo5_r1_250.gif

[fieldbox=❆Extra:❆, #CD96CD]
⇒Relationships:⇐
"I-I am really not a people person."
[spoili]
⇒Love Interest:⇐
TBA
⇒Friends:⇐
TBA
⇒Enemies:⇐
TBA
⇒Rivals:⇐
TBA
⇒Neutrals:⇐
TBA
[/spoili]
⇒Family:⇐
"Right...my family."

Mother:Nicole Ledger: 38 - Housewife
[spoili]
Jen3.gif~c200
[/spoili]
Father:Jason Ledger: 44 - President of his own Company
[spoili]
tumblr_mukdovESa51qax2xho4_250.gif
[/spoili]

⇒Other:⇐
"There is nothing else to tell."
-She plays a lot of instruments
-She doesn't use conjunctions, her father raised her not to
-Practically owns her own library
-She's a bibliophile
-Loves flowers but she's allergic to them
-She once got a tattoo out of an act of rebellion
-She gets really anxious in social events and at public speaking
-She used to be overweight but her father forced her to lose it
[/fieldbox]
"I notice everything; I just don't say much."

Last edited:
Korei Title.png
Korei Banner.jpg

"WHEN YOUR EMOTIONS CAN MAKE A CAR EXPLODE, IT'S TIME TO SEEK GUIDANCE."
#FF948A
FACE CLAIM

Keith Powers

NAME
Korei Darius Hawthrone

NICKNAME
Ko Ko

SEXUALITY
Bisexual

BIRTHDAY
4/20

❂CLASS❂

Advanced Special Ability

❂ABILITY❂

(Emotional Trigger)

The Power
Korei can activate and utilize any and all powers that are based on his emotions and how intense the emotion is when he feels it.

Examples
✘Anger✘

Pyrokinesis, Explosion Inducement, Feral Mind, Super Strength, Lighting Bolt Creation, Plasma Beams

✘Grace✘
Light Healing, Cell Regeneration

✘Happiness✘
Flight, Peace Inducement, Fun Manipulation

✘Desire✘
Subconscious Manifestation

(Emotion Based Powers)

The Flaw
Even though this ability might seem like a super strong and very versatile one, Korei is never in control when he activates one of his multiple powers. Whatever emotion he is feeling at the time, that's what is in control. He can become overwhelmed and cause major emotional trauma to himself and he has passed out a lot when he uses his more destructive and stronger powers. He wants to learn how to be in control when he activates said powers and not let his emotions call the shots all the time.

❂HAIR❂

Black
Short
Kept Cut Neatly
Afro-Textured

❂EYES❂

Light Brown

❂HEIGHT❂

6'2"

❂WEIGHT❂

205 lbs.

❂DISTINGUISHING FEATURES❂

A tattoo of a heart with a lighting bolt going through it on his right shoulder, representing his powers and emotional chaos that he deals will all the time.

Korei has a few freckles on his cheeks and he embraces his adorable freckles.

He has no piercings or any other tattoos other than the one on his right shoulder.

He has a blotch fist size birthmark on his right knee.

❂BODY BUILD❂

Athletic
Healthy
Lean
Perfect Football Body

❂OUTFIT STYLE❂

Urban
Hipster
Creative
Classy

❂HEALTH AILMENTS❂

Suffers from Emotional Trauma on a Daily Basis.

Allergic to Bees and Tree Nuts

❂PERSONALITY POSITIVES【✚】❂

【Friendly】
If you are a cool person, Korei has no problem with getting to know you and anyone else

【Creative】
He's not the typical jock that's only into sports and girls, he likes to draw and write music as well as dance and he loves to learn new things all the time.

【Charming】
He might not be the most charming in Berkeley, but Korei does have his own charming mannerisms and actions that just have girls and guys wanting him. He has an innocent nice guy vibe that just works for him, he never finishes last.

【Positive】
Even though he has his own issues, he doesn't like to make others feel miserable. He is the type to walk up to a complete stranger and ask what's wrong if they seem upset. He is just the guy that anyone can count on when they need a good laugh or a shoulder to cry on. Always there to make others think about the good instead of the bad in their lives.

【Energetic】
Korei can't stay in one place for too long, loving to move around and get into new things and meet new people. He will be at one spot for a few seconds and then he will be somewhere else in a blink of an eye, even when he isn't triggering one of his teleporting powers.

【Empathetic】
Even before getting his ability, he has always been a very caring and emotional person. He isn't afraid to cry in front of a girl or any of his teammates. When someone breaks down in front of him, it isn't uncommon for him to feel at least one tear sliding down his face.

【A Leader】
He is the perfect person to lead a group or team, even if he's not the QB or Captain of the Football Team and only the Co-Captain of the Basketball Team, Korei has leadership qualities that most can only hope to ever learn someday. He knows how to take control of a situation and find an answer while others are running around like they lost their heads.

【Entertaining】
He can make a joke about anything or anyone, in a playful manner. Even if the joke is horrible, the way he delivers it gets him a few chuckles here and there. He just wants to make everyone smile, even in their darkest of moments.

【Courageous】
Not one to give up or surrender to anyone or any challenge put in front of him. Everyone has a fear of something but Korei's positivity and optimism keeps him from feeling negative about something or letting his fears hold him back most of the time. He's very brave and will always live his life to the fullest, no matter what happens in the end.

【Optimistic】
While some worry about the future, he lives in the now and only sees greater things to come in his future.

❂PERSONALITY NEGATIVES【▬】❂

【Overly Emotional】
Thanks to his powers, Korei's emotions have become rather hectic and tiring. He has to deal with keeping calm and holding his emotions back on the daily, scared of causing something that he doesn't need to happen. He shows his emotions but at the same time... he needs to keep them locked up once in awhile since he is just a ball of emotion ready to burst at any moment.

【Gullible】
Since he is always friendly and trusting of others, he has been betrayed by people he considered friends before. He just trusts to many people and wants to see the good in everyone even in the ones who have only evil in them.

【Overly Protective】
At times, his friendship and loyalty can turn into protective big brother or overly possessive "boyfriend" mode. He is not always this protective over others, he just never wants to see others in pain; physically, emotionally and even spiritually and he can sometimes come off as to invested in someone else's feelings and well being.

【Violent Tendencies】
With his emotional traumas, Korei can get very violent and aggressive only when someone picks with him or someone he cares about. The only time he has ever physically hit anyone, other than on the field because football is a contact sport, is when they got into his face and tried to make him look like a coward... which ended with the idiot being beaten to a pulp by Korei.

❂LIKES❂

Exercising. Boxing. Dancing. Sports. Traveling. Animals. Horror Movies. Romantic Movies. Romantic Gestures. Cute Girls. Cute Guys. The Color Orange. Sunlight. Parties. Jokes. Entertaining others. R&B. August Alsina. Sneakers. Summer. Spring. Relaxing. Sleeping. Lazy Sundays. Beef Patties. Chocolate Chip Cookies. Being able do his own thing, without others trying to tell him what to do. Independence. Loyalty. Meeting new people. Learning new things. Learning to control his ability. Halloween. Costumes. Video Games. Doritos. Fedoras. Rap. His cousins.

❂DISLIKES❂

Negativity. People being self-critical. Bullies. Losing control. Passing out because of his ability and powers acting up. Country music. Taylor Swift. Snobs. Rude people. Bigots. Racists. Being alone for to long. Betrayal. Backstabbers. Blackmail. Guns. Violence.

❂HOBBIES❂

Practicing various sports. Exercising. Writing music. Telling jokes. Eating. Learning to cook. Dog Walking. Volunteering. Learning how to control his ability. Boxing.

❂SECRETS❂

Korei is secretly still loves every Disney Children Movie from Bambi to Frozen and he hasn't told anyone about it, knowing that some of his friends would make fun of him.

Korei's ability once went haywire and created a lighting bolt that nearly struck a friend of his, just because they had a bad argument about a girl. Luckily, they were outside and it was a raining day so he blamed it on the weather and his friend believed him.

Korei once peed his pants in class because a spider fell on his head from the ceiling fan, he would be called Captain Piss for the next three years until he begged his parents to transfer him to a different middle school.

❂FEARS❂

Spiders (The incident in Middle School).

Korei fears losing control one day and not being able to come back to reality and destroy himself and possibly others because of his chaotic ability. His ability might be the most dangerous of them all, and he is making it his goal to learn to control all of the aspects of the power one of these days.

❂STRENGTHS❂

Physically Strong
Mentally Strong
Sports
High Endurance
Durability
Leadership
Helpful
Flexible

❂WEAKNESSES❂

Emotional Trauma
Emotional Fatigue
Emotional Control
Cute Girls
Cute Guys
Chocolate Chip Cookies

❂HABITS❂

Rubs his hair a lot, pushing it forward when he's nervous and sometimes just out of habit.

Taps his feet when he hears the beat of a song or something come on.

Bites the top of his pens and pencils.

❂DORM ROOM❂

Room
Eagle Hall #2

Look
[spoili]
bedroom-fascinating-bedroom-ideas-for-teenage-guys-with-dark-blue-fabric-curtain-on-the-window-and-black-wooden-bed-frame-equipped-with-striped-fabric-bedsheet-in-beds-also-colorful-basketball-player.jpg

[/spoili]

❂ACTIVITIES❂

✘Sports✘
Football: Wide Receiver
tumblr_mmvfllSXM01s24qdco1_500.gif

Basketball: Captain
3245-Basketball-In-The-Hoop.gif

✘Clubs✘
Dance: Member
large.gif

❂LOVE INTEREST❂

(OPEN)

❂FRIENDS❂

(OPEN)

❂NEUTRAL❂

(OPEN)

❂ENEMIES❂

(OPEN)

❂FAMILY❂

Carrie Smith-Hawthrone (Mother/41/Alive)
Donnie Hawthrone (Father/43/Alive)
Andei Cartwright (Cousin/17/Alive)
Maria Hawthrone-Cartwright (Aunt/39/Alive)
James Cartwright (Uncle/39/Alive)
Sebastian Hawthrone III (Cousin/16/Alive)
Sebastian Hawthrone II (Uncle/45/Alive)
Naomi Beaumont-Hawthrone (Aunt/36/Alive)
Sebastian Hawthrone I (Grandfather/81/Deceased)
Martha Hawthrone (Grandmother/79/Alive)

❂OTHER❂

BERKELEY UNIVERSITY

❂HISTORY (PAST)❂

Even though he grew up as an only child, Korei had both of his cousins, Andei and Sebastian with him through everything. The three were and still are like The Three Musketeers of The Hawthrone/Cartwright Family. Korei is the oldest of his cousins so he always acted like the big brother towards them. Korei's parents treated him like their Golden Boy but he always kept a humble attitude and he never let their praises and spoiling ways go to his head. While most kids flaunted the things their parents bought them, including his youngest cousin, Korei was never the type to make others feel back because they didn't have the things he had. He knew that was blessed to have such a loving and caring family and he never took them for granted.

At a young age, he just knew that he wanted to play Football and Basketball Professionally. He wanted to be like Michael Jordan in a sense and play two sports or more professionally. He always had that motivated drive that his parents put into him, always telling him that he could always do better and that he should never settle for anything. Around the age of twelve was when he was visited by The Future, while he was in a deep slumber. He doesn't remember much about that interaction, only waking up the next day and remembering the sharp pain in his head and hearing rain start as he started to cry about the pain in the night. He would go through his younger years having supernatural things happen around him and his cousins would also experience their own special and memorable events. All three discovered Berkeley at the same time and after discussing it with one another for a few days, they all decided to join the school in hopes of learning more about their newfound abilities and Korei really needs help with his. They left a long letter to their parents and family, knowing that the whole family would understand since all three had shown their abilities to their family before deciding on this whole school thing.

❂HISTORY (PRESENT)❂

Korei is very excited about being at Berkeley and really, deep down, hopes that these people can help him learn more about his ability and also help him discover why he, out of everyone, was chosen to have this type of power... something that in the wrong hands could cause major damage to everyone but mostly to himself if used in the wrong way. With his cousins by his side, maybe Korei Cartwright will be able to finally take back his emotions and not be ran by them.

Last edited:

tumblr_inline_o49bbpDL931tde34j_500.gif

tumblr_inline_o5j0ubss9W1rhl7a2_500.jpg

coollogo_com-190795007%201.png

Nickname(s):
Bas/Bo/Sage

Oooo, this is it!!--Voice

6nt9pJTi1XQmCOLWuQKqEAvfYvOrANUPGFxOJvUWC-EDbWXLzk-9q7bhLp0jjPP0O-ybPLgWIv7pTw5JCRS2ZkmNky6eLBTx-ToGshvGorrbrHLR2jm3sr8QK83DfUvun0ePqUHqZ4SgmhZnaM-q=w426-h532-p

General Information

Sexuality:
Male

Birthday:
April 12

large.jpg

Abilities

Class:
(Everyone will be in Advanced Special Ability.)

Ability
Weather Manipulation
Definition: User can sense, create, shape and manipulate weather, i.e. the meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog and temperature changes. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena or control the intensity of the weather in highly concentrated (inside room) or vastly extended (continental) areas.

Down side to Ability~ Sometimes when he attempts to create lightening he electrocutes himself.He also has issues when it comes to storms and such. His clouds tend to come to the ground and flood around him more then anything. Along again with shocking the crap out of him,he is learning to tame this and fix it. That in itself is a work in progress.

0de9478824da63663a98bb392b8f6c61.jpg

Appearance

large.jpg

Hair Color:
Brown

Eye Color:
Brown eyes when wearing contacts blue

Weight:

Height:
5"8'

Distinguishing Features:
None

Health Aliments:
Light smoker

tumblr_mydzzm3mMp1qcpyafo1_500.jpg

Personality

Charmer//Charismatic//Bold//Creative//Attentiveness//Romantic
Dependable//Lively//Hot headed//Temperamental//Fiery//Possessive
Guarded//Flirtatious

tumblr_o4own9xh0t1r2lupvo2_500.jpg

Interests

Acting//Pottery//Horse back Riding//Modeling//Old Cars//Making it Rain
Building Model Cars//Cats/Girls in Skirts//Legs//Blue eyes//Studying//Women

Dislikes:
Girls that act stupid//Girls that act to bitchy//smokers breath//Winter
Corona//Spinach//Side Carts for Motorcycles//Pop Quizzes//Getting struck my his own lighting
Dragonflies

Hobbies:
Horse back riding//Photography//Going to Old Car shows

Secrets:
Wishes that he didn't have powers// Wishes he could find someone to
spend time with

Fears:
Never being able to maintain his power to the full extent

Strengths:
Pottery/Photography/Riding

Weaknesses:
Someone that has a broken past//Controlling storms better//Lighting

Habits:
Smokes on occasional when he drinks//When he gets annoyed he will chew on the side of his nail

tumblr_mxj0rqqabt1qcpyafo1_500.jpg

History

Bastion came from a family of generally good money. He wasn't too rich to be a snob, but not to poor to be a slob. He was a bit higher then the middle class. His father was a doctor and his mother was a nurse. They met in the hospital that his mother interned in. They dated for several years, and when she found herself pregnant with Bastion they got married. Most thought it was simply due to the fact that she got pregnant, but they did truly love one another, and they made it known that was the reason why. Bastion was born on a day that the weather was doing so many different things. That morning it had been in the mid 70's and then when his mother was on the way to the hospital,it seemed to shift to weather that would be considered that of Autumn. When she started to have the major labor pains it started to rain, then when he was born it seemed that the storms were furious. It was very un-explainable, least for the time being. His father was a very charming man. Teaching him that no matter what he was who he was. That he should always respect those around him, and that no matter what, he should be himself. He watched the love of his mother and father. Their abilities to look over their differences. But one night, when they went out to a company holiday party, his parents were hit and killed by a drunk driver. Bast uncle and aunt came to gather him. The years following were rough for him. They constantly fought, and it caused him to be closed off and insecure. No matter how hard they tried, they couldn't get him to open up.

Normally he didn't dream, but there was one night in particular that he did, and it was rather bothersome. He really didn't remember anything about it, when he talked to his Uncle about it, it could only remember bits and pieces.As his tea he started noticing strange things happening to him. It was small at first, when he would get mad he would notice that small gusts of wind used to surround him. Thinking he was just going nuts he ignored it. But then one day when his Uncle hit his Aunt, he went after him, and then suddenly lighting came through the window, and struck his uncle knocking him down on his back. None understood what happened, but rumors had been heard of such people. As he got older it started to become more noticeable, and he had to find ways to control his feelings. If he was sad, it was almost like a rain cloud would fill the sky in the area he was in. This caught the attention of some of the local officials. As there seemed to be a small epidemic of teens that possessed some abilities. One night his house was raided, and that was the last thing he remembers.....

tumblr_nylikiZyu41r9135bo1_500.jpg

Campus Life

Dorm Room:

Bear Hall-- Room 1

sophisticated-guys-dorm-room-ideas.jpg

45630c4feeca6869c63c0665e30b5186.jpg

Activities:

Co- Captain of the Equestrian club
e46b5b9c8a02452f4966d3e7e927d32f.jpg

Captain of the Art Club
post-60960-0-19970400-1379452406_thumb.jpg

Co- Captain of Drama Club
7f71ef286b07868e457913e09036597c.jpg

wpid-alexprange27.jpg

Relationships

Love Interests
||Freedom Princess Grey|| @Misguided†Ghost
Isabelle @MarilynFae-Possible Love Interest

Best /Friends
London @Kythera

Bailey @MarilynFae best friends

James @MarilynFae-Friends

Danielle @MarilynFae--Friends

Bailey Grisham @MarilynFae--Friends

James Grisham @MarilynFae--Friends

Isabelle Henry--@MarilynFae--Best Friends

Elizabeth (Jade)-- @Midnight Owl--Best Friends

Brayden--@Midnight Owl --Friends

Noah-- @Midnight Owl -- Best Friends

Mercury @Deathly☠Chaos--Friends

Neutral
Dylan @MarilynFea

Danielle Campbell @MarilynFae

Amelia Brown @MarilynFae

Justin-- @Midnight [COLOR=#5389f5]Owl[/COLOR]

Brayden-- @Midnight Owl

Ryan (Evan)-- @Midnight Owl

Enemies
OPEN

Family
Aunt/Uncle mid Sixties

tumblr_o8c5hmEnF41r2lupvo1_500.jpg

Other

"Berkeley University"
pontiac-gto-hardtop-coupe-1968.jpg

tumblr_o8934cUvbp1qcksf5o1_500.jpg

5389f5

Last edited by a moderator:
Berkley University

[bg=#a8a8a8]
"I'm not a dance floor. You can't just waltz in and out of my life as you please."
[/bg]

• tumblr_nfg283rQRe1rx2yydo4_250.gif
    tumblr_lwd74lk7R51r8nwivo4_250.gif
    tumblr_lwd7eesKzp1r8nwivo1_250.gif
    tumblr_inline_nq9k1qNMME1rdfu1x_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Full Name:
    "Mom picked first name, dad picked middle name. I think it flows."
    . Peter Ivan Thompson .

Nickname(s):

"I've only really got one, and not many people use it."
    . Pete .

"I know I'm more sensitive, but I'm no girl."
    . Male .

Sexuality:

"What can I say? Girls are amazing."
    . Heterosexual .

"Technically I'm an adult, but I'll always be young at heart."
    . 19 .

Birthday:

"May is a beautiful month, don't you think?"
    . May 13th .

Class:

"It's advanced, but my ability is still lame."
    . Advanced Special Ability .

[/bg]

• tumblr_inline_nq9k2evAZ21rdfu1x_500.gif
    tumblr_inline_nq9k2q2lQg1rdfu1x_500.gif
    tumblr_inline_nq9k1y0LiW1rdfu1x_500.gif
    tumblr_inline_nq9k2kbhOS1rdfu1x_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Wallcrawling
    Overview:
    "I mean, the title pretty much says it all."
    . Peter has the ability to scale surfaces unassisted. This basically means he can climb onto the wall and ceiling without climbing equipment .
    [spoili]
    latest
    [/spoili]

Limitations:

"Don't judge, I'm sure you'd struggle if the wall was wet too."
    . He must touch his skin to the surface he is climbing- meaning he must take off shoes and not wear gloves. Also, if the surface is wet he has a harder time staying in place, and may slide down the surface while still sticking to it. This frustrates him, which often distracts him and then he disconnects from the surface altogether .
    [spoili]
    Ceiling.gif
    [/spoili]

Weaknesses:

"All of us have our weaknesses. That's why we're here, isn't it?"
    . This ability does not mean Peter defy's gravity, and so if he is distracted her could forget to control his ability and fall from his spot. It takes a lot of focus, because Peter must be able to maintain his balance the entire time. If he cannot do so he 'unsticks,' and falls. Balance is the thing Peter struggles with the most, as he is naturally clumsy .
    [spoili]
    f67360644f8b233dcff24702f54ef0b27bae38b7_hq.gif
    [/spoili]

[/bg]

• tumblr_mzzh5e8P341qbngkjo7_250.gif
    tumblr_mzpo8nOaTa1r8c12ko5_250.gif
    tumblr_mzzh5e8P341qbngkjo2_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
    FC:Hunter Parrish
    Hair Color:
    "My roots have always been darker, it's weird."
    . Dirty Blond .

Eye Color:

"Yeah, yeah. Blond hair, blue eyes."
    . Light Blue .

Weight:

"I don't ever really check my weight. I'm not very concerned."
    . 148lbs .

Height:

"I'm not tall, but I'm not short either."
    . 5'7'' .

Distinguishing Features:

"I know, I look like a lot of people. I'm pretty bland."
    . Has freckles on his shoulders.
    . Tattoo on Right Bicep
    [spoili]
    e5d67277831836ef23cc9b11cc97149d.jpg
    [/spoili] .

Health Aliments:

"You know, other than a weird mutation that allows me to climb walls?"
    . Has night terrors during periods of great stress .

[/bg]

• tumblr_lvevhapJjY1qb9beqo4_250.gif
    tumblr_lvevhapJjY1qb9beqo9_250.gif
    tumblr_lvevhapJjY1qb9beqo1_250.gif
    tumblr_lvevhapJjY1qb9beqo6_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Personality:
    "I like to think I'm pretty easy going."
    . It's no secret that Peter has a gentle heart. He's very thoughtful and selfless, usually putting the needs of other people before his own. Peter can sometimes be very clumsy, and often overlooks little details. He can be very forgetful, but if you stress the importance of something he does make more of an effort to remember it. He is not very secretive, as he expresses his thoughts either verbally or clearly on his face- except for when it is inappropriate to do so, of course. Determined and quick -minded, Peter is good at thinking of solutions to problems as they arise. He likes to face things head-on instead of putting it off to become a bigger problem down the road. Peter is very tough and professional, often mistaken for being an overly-serious person. However, when he gets the chance, he does enjoy to goof off a little. He enjoys the company of others, as he has always been a social person. Peter is understanding and also a bit gullible, as he believes almost everything he is told. He is friendly to everyone and very forgiving, because he's not very good at holding a grudge .

"I've always had a liking for animals. They're usually much nicer than humans."
    . Headphones, Animals, The Stars, Blankets, Large Silverware, Warm Drinks, Movies, and Jokes .

Dislikes:

"I know I should be compassionate for sick people but I just... can't."
    . Cold Days, the Rain, Being Yelled At, Blood, Loud Noises, Mud, Shorts, and Sick People .

Hobbies:

"What is this 'hobbies' you speak of?"
    . Reading, Laying Outside, Horseback Riding and Hiking .

Secrets:

"I like to think I have nothing to hide."
    . It's not really a secret, but Peter doesn't actively tell people he grew up on a farm .

. There was a girl who lived a mile down the road from his home, and he had a huge crush on her. She's the only person he can remember really having a crush on .
    . Tries to keep his night terrors a secret, though anyone who sleeps by him will likely find out. He will probably deny it if confronted .
    . Used to fantasize about living in the city until he visited it and hated it .
    . Regularly listens to country music- though if asked he will say he listens to more mainstream music .
    . Always sleeps with some kind of light source on, because he dislikes the dark .

Fears:
    "Lightning is freaky, man."
    . Ever since he was a boy Peter has had a distinct dislike for lightning. He doesn't enjoy swimming, as he has a fear of drowning, and also is a slight 'germaphobe.' He really, really hates germs. Peter fears darkness as well, because he doesn't like not being able to see what is going on .

Strengths:
    "Are you referring to physical strengths, or everything over all?"
    . Unlike many people, Peter is not afraid to show the world who he is. He doesn't back down from a challenge, and has thus developed strong problem solving skills. He's knowledgeable about animals, and posses a great sense of direction. Usually, Peter is able to read people rather easily, especially their facial expressions .

Weaknesses:
    "I mean, I'm kind of a vulnerable guy sometimes."
    . Peter is fully aware of his clumsiness, and yet he still finds himself tripping over his own feet. He isn't afraid of putting his opinions and feelings out there, which makes him vulnerable and easy to criticize. Usually avoiding fights, Peter is often seen as a coward. He does a poor job of hiding his emotions, and so sometimes his own facial expressions will get him into trouble. He's also a little sensitive, taking things straight to the heart .

Habits:
    "I don't really notice any of my habits? Maybe I don't have any."
    . Scrunches his nose when he is trying not to laugh .
    . Rubs his shoulders when he is angry or upset .

. Making jokes at his own expense to cheer other people up .
    [/bg][tab=History][/tab]

• tumblr_m8q610qtrT1qavx6vo5_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_m8q610qtrT1qavx6vo3_250.gif
    tumblr_m8q610qtrT1qavx6vo4_250.gif
    tumblr_m8q610qtrT1qavx6vo1_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]Background:[/bg][bg=#ffffff]
    "Yes I grew up on a farm, let's skip story time."
    Growing up on a farm is slightly different than most people imagine. Richard Thompson worked at a rodeo in his town from the time he was sixteen until he was twenty three. The rodeo was where he met his wife, Quin, who actually grew up in the city. She moved to his little town two years prior to them meeting. The two hit it off immediately, and after three years of dating the two got married.

Only a year after the wedding did they adopt their first son, Otis. Quin's best friend has died in a car accident, and Quin just so happened to be the godmother of the 9 month old child. At first Otis drove a wedge between Quin and Richard, but it only took a few months for that wedge to be aided. Quin herself was pregnant, and somehow knowing they were going to have a child of their own helped the pair to actually love their adoptive son.

Peter was born to the couple when Otis was two. Otis and Peter always knew they were not blood related, but they each thought of each other as brothers. Two years after Peter was born Quin and Richard had yet another son, Brendan. The three boys did almost everything together.

The farm Peter grew up on had been inherited by his father when he was 27, so Peter never knew what it was like to live any other place. The family grew the crops and sold them at a local farmer's market. They also had chickens and horses. At age six Peter learned how to ride a horse, and he loved it very much. The farm had other farms around it, and so Peter and his brothers had other children around to play with as they grew up.

School was never hard for Peter, but it was also never easy. Like many other children, he had subjects he was very good at, and other subjects he was very bad at. From a young age he wanted to be a veterinarian, because he always had a love for animals. His father, however, wanted him to take on the farm when he could no longer take care of it.

When Peter was nine a horse on his farm had a baby, and that horse was given to Peter, and he named her Penelope. His main chores were collecting the eggs from the chicken coop in the morning, and taking care of Penelope after school. By the time he was twelve he began training his horse, and sometimes would enter in competitions. He never won any first place prizes, but Peter mostly participated to have fun, so he was never too hurt about it.

He was given his ability by a glowing light one night. At first he believed it to be a dream, but one day he jumped up to touch the wall as he entered the barn, and ended up sticking there. He freaked out and instantly fell to the ground. The days following he spent experimenting with his new ability, and on one occasion Otis came into the barn while he was halfway up the wall. Again, Peter fell in a panic. But Otis had already seen what Peter could do. The two made a pact not to tell anyone, because of the recent happening's involving the government and people with ability's. Shortly after, Peter came to Berkley...
    [/bg][tab=Campus Life][/tab]

• tumblr_ng2j5kJ6LL1r5dwojo1_250.gif
    tumblr_ng2j5kJ6LL1r5dwojo2_250.gif
    tumblr_njiyi0aZ6k1sjm94lo7_r1_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Dorm Room:
    "I mean... having roommates won't be too bad, I don't think."
    . Bear Hall; Room 3 .
    [spoili]
    1532eb203f1a4cd9d462bda461b3a522.jpg
    [/spoili]
    [spoili]
    4e10580e94124401077fe60811763ee2.jpg
    [/spoili]

Activities:
    "I think being involved is important."
    . Basketball Co-Captain (Spring), Student Council Historian (Year-Round) .

Schedule:
    "Structure is good."
    . Group 1 ; 9AM-10AM ~ Advanced Special Ability Class, 10AM-10:30AM ~ English, 10:30AM-11AM ~ Math/Science, 11AM-12PM ~ Club Hour, 12PM-12:45PM ~ Lunch Break, 12:45Pm-1:45PM ~ Sports Hour, 1:45PM-2PM ~ Advanced Special Ability .
    [/bg]

• tumblr_n0qsha1HKn1qboiilo3_250.gif
    tumblr_nrfy8jPMsb1uta0qzo5_250.gif
    tumblr_n0qsha1HKn1qboiilo6_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Love interest:
    . Kaiden Dean .

Family:
    . Mother - Quin Thompson - 45 - Farmer [spoili]
    17eavs.jpg
    [/spoili] .
    . Father - Richard Thompson - 46 - Farmer
    [spoili]
    .1.gif
    [/spoili] .
    . Older Brother - Otis Thompson - 21 - Gives Horse Riding Lessons
    [spoili]
    hot-canadian-actors-alexander-ludwig.gif
    [/spoili] .
    Younger Brother - Brendan Thompson - 17
    [spoili]
    tumblr_ni13tzgltH1r7d7b2o1_500.gif
    [/spoili] .

Friends:
    . Annabeth Ledger .
    . Bailey Grisham - She was the girl who lived down the street. May eventually be love interests again .
    . Danielle Campbell - Buddies .
    . Eadlyn Chase - Best Friends .
    . Elizabeth (Jade) Diamond .
    . Isabelle Henry - Buddies .
    . Justin Cotter - Best Friends .
    . Noah Black - Close Friends .

Enemies:
    . Adaline Lancaster - Tries to avoid her whenever he can .
    . Dylan Matthews - Only get along during a game .

Other:
    . Amelia Brown - Neutral .
    . Brayden Puckett - Neutral .
    . James Grisham - Frenemies. They hate each other, but grit their teeth and get along .
    . Ryan (Evan) Johnson - Neutral .

Partner:
    . Noah Black -Peter has wall crawling as an ability and Noah has gravity manipulation. This way Peter can practice wall crawling and getting use to wet surfaces while Noah practiced holding the gravity up for himself or other objects and if Peter begins to fall, his gravity hold can catch him .
    [/bg]

• tumblr_nl65ncSXox1s6um5fo7_250.gif
    tumblr_nl65ncSXox1s6um5fo5_250.gif
    tumblr_nl65ncSXox1s6um5fo3_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Favorite Song:
    "I was raised listening to country music, it makes sense that I like it."

Other:
    "I feel like I've shared more than I ever have."
    . Feels very connected to horses .
    . Usually hums whenever he works .
    . When he was born his hair was brown .
    . His younger brother is biological, but his older brother was adopted .

[/bg]

[bg=#a8a8a8]"You can suck my ass."
[/bg]

Last edited:
Berkley University

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#6ab833
"All of us feel fear, and only the most valiant of us can face that fear."
[/bg]

• tumblr_m9jpgx6GWE1qba8yvo9_250.gif
    tumblr_m9jpgx6GWE1qba8yvo2_250.gif
    tumblr_m9jpgx6GWE1qba8yvo4_250.gif
    tumblr_m9lg4vr92l1qba8yvo7_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Full Name:
    "Whole names are never really necessary."
    . Liam Samuel Henderson .

Nickname(s):

"Liam isn't short enough?"
    . Liam .

"Do I need to prove it?"
    . Male .

Sexuality:

"I'm not a fan of the butt stuff."
    . Heterosexual .

"Old enough that they'll call me an adult, but not really treat me like one."
    . 17 .

Birthday:

"Twelve days shy of new years."
    . January 13th .

Class:

"I'll be honest, Berkley may have put me in the wrong class."

[/bg]

• tumblr_m9lg4vr92l1qba8yvo1_250.gif
    tumblr_m7v0tofQmK1roqvrqo5_250.gif
    tumblr_m9lun1fyyn1qba8yvo8_250.gif
    tumblr_m98wnmvMnL1qba8yvo1_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Amalgamation
    Overview:
    "Yeah, I know it's a weird word."
    . Amalgamation is the ability to form a mixture of two creations. Liam is able to merge two (and probably more, with practice) items together. He he can sometimes decide which parts of the objects are dominant in the union, what are deleted and which merge, but this takes a lot of concentration .
    [spoili]
    latest
    [/spoili]

Limitations:
    "Honestly, I like having limits. Gives me something to work to overcome."
    . Liam must be touching the things he wants to merge together, and it is also easier for him if the two things are touching each other as well. Also, he's never been able to fuse two living beings together, but he still continues to try. For now, he can only merge two objects together, but Liam thinks he may be able to merge more at a time with practice. Lastly, the things he wants to merge together must be present, he cannot make them appear out of thin air .
    [spoili]
    latest
    [/spoili]

Weaknesses:
    "All my weaknesses suck ass."
    . Choosing which parts go where requires Liam to imagine what he wants, and so sometimes his power takes time. If he doesn't have time, he can merge two items together and they will randomly fuse, sometimes creating an unwanted result. Also, he has yet to be able to separate two objects once he has fused them together, which makes him weary when he considers practicing with living organisms .
    [spoili]
    latest
    [/spoili]

EX: Liam holds a rock and a cotton ball. He merges them, and the result is a round object with the weight and hardness as rock, but the feel and look of a cotton ball.
    EX: Liam has a teddy bear and a speaker. He fuses them, and now the teddy bear has speakers and a dock to plug in an iPod.

[/bg]

• tumblr_mv3rbkDUF91r7czr3o1_250.gif
    tumblr_mzbfxmjwwm1sqsk8do2_250.gif
    tumblr_mv3rbkDUF91r7czr3o6_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

FC: Beau Mirchoff

Hair Color:
    "Are you blind, or do I just need to stand cloer?"
    . Brown .

Eye Color:

"Brown? I think."
    . Brown .

Weight:

"Most of this is muscle, mind you."
    . 156 lbs .

Height:

"I like being tall."
    . 6'11'' .

Distinguishing Features:

"I don't really have any, I don't think."
    . He has a little scar on his left palm, from a cut when he was a kid .

Health Aliments:

"I'm pretty healthy."
    . N/A .

[/bg]

• tumblr_mv3rbkDUF91r7czr3o5_250.gif
    tumblr_mzbfxmjwwm1sqsk8do6_250.gif
    tumblr_mzbfxmjwwm1sqsk8do1_r1_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Personality:
    "In my defense, every guy is an ass. It's not just me."
    . Liam takes some time to get to know. Most people's first impression of him is that he is untrustworthy and sketchy. He's mysterious, and this isn't on accident. He makes it so that he is hard to read, and he doesn't like talking about himself- especially when it comes to his personal life. He's naturally skeptical, which in turn makes him alert. Most of what strangers see is an act, a self-defense mechanism to protect himself of those who would take advantage of him. Once he decides to trust someone, he doesn't hold anything back. You either get all of him, or none of him, there is no in-between. Truthfully, Liam is very appreciative of the things he has, and is very polite. He takes pride in being capable, and can be charming when he needs to be. He doesn't play well with others, preferring to do a job on his own and making him very independent. Liam has a hard time admitting he is wrong, which makes him arguable, and an even harder time accepting help. He's very critical and crass, as well as impatient. He likes to get things done as quickly as possible. Still, if there is one good thing about Liam, it's that he is brave .

"Peace and quiet."
    . Clear nights, Flavored Drinks, Loud Music, Crowded Areas, High Places, Solitude and Lame Jokes .

Dislikes:

"Your loud mouth."
    . Bossy People, Slush, Wild Animals, Rules, Mexican Food, Bright Lights, Neurotic People and Surprises .

Hobbies:

"Oh, you wouldn't like them."
    . Pick-Pocketing, Sleeping, Wandering Around and Carving .

Secrets:

"Yeah, like I'd tell you."
    . Hates his father .
    . Father abuses him mentally and sometimes physically .
    . He steals often, doesn't tell anyone about it .
    . Wants to be some kind of law enforcer when he's older .
    . Longs for intimate relationships, but because he also fears them he usually runs away from the opportunity of having one .
    . Loved Disney as a child, still does .

Fears:

"I have nothing to fear."
    . Other than his fear of intimacy and letting people get close to him, Liam has an irrational fear of butterflies and moths. He will deny it, but he is also afraid of rejection. Liam is afraid of cemeteries, too, mainly because dead things just freak him out .

Strengths:
    "The weak don't survive, that's how it is."
    . Liam has a very high pain tolerance, higher than most people. He has a natural sense of direction, making him a great navigator. Sleight of hand is his specialty, as he likes to say. He is strong, both physically and mentally, and very sly, like a fox .

Weaknesses:
    "As far as you know, I have none."
    . Liam isn't very much of a team player, for starters. He also struggles with creating and maintaining personal relationships. Because he is so good at lying he believes he will be able to recognize other lies, but this isn't the case, which makes him gullible. He cares too much about the people he loves, and so is willing to sacrifice a lot for them. Also, Liam is just horrible at running, unless he is motivated (like during Football) .

Habits:
    "I sometimes leave my towel on the bathroom floor."
    . Taking off his shoes and not leaving them together .
    . Biting his lip when he thinks a girl is being cute .
    . Rubbing the back of his neck when he is thinking or nervous .
    . Talking to himself while he plays sports - on the football field the other team likely hears "no, no, no, the other way" often .

. Wiggling his nose to try to keep from sneezing .
    [/bg][tab=History][/tab]

• tumblr_mlvp7bb4RR1qe7736o5_250.gif
    tumblr_mlvp7bb4RR1qe7736o4_250.gif
    tumblr_mlvp7bb4RR1qe7736o6_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff][/bg][bg=#ffffff]

Background:
    "Everyone has their demons."
    Life was easier for Liam when he was younger. Back then his mother and father loved each other, loved him. He was slightly coddled, and encouraged in everything he did. However, shortly after he turned seven the two started to argue more. Fights started late at night, one of them would drive off in anger. They stopped eating dinner together, started to fight over Liam themselves. Despite their fast growing hatred, it wasn't until Liam was nine that his parents got divorced, after his father found out his mother was having an affair.

That was when things got rough. The two split, and came to the enlargement that Liam would spend one week with one of them, and then they would switch off for a week. The weeks he spent with his mother were aright. After a while she started being home with him less and less, but when she was around she was sure to spend the time with her son. They ate dinner together every night, no matter what, and she always helped him with his homework.

The weeks he spent with his father were bitter. He turned to alcohol to heal his broken heart after the divorce, and he was a very mean drunk. Liam loved his father, so when he started to criticize Liam he was very affected by it. He tried harder to make his father proud, and the more he tried the more hatred his father showed him. The abuse was verbal at first, but shortly after Liam entered high school things began to get slightly physical.

For this reason, Liam decided to live exclusively with his mother, and only visit his father every other weekend. His excuse was that his mom lived closer to his school, but really he dreaded the weekends he spent with his father

During his first year of high school Liam befriended a female junior, who also came from a broken family. She influenced him greatly. In fact, Liam had never even thought about stealing before in his entire life. But, one day she showed him how to steal from their local Walmart, and he felt such a rush from it that he became just as obsessed with it as she was. He tried not to steal too much, and not to steal from individual people, because he didn't want to hurt him. But, for the duo it became something of a hobby.

Sadly, a few months after she graduated she moved out of state. For a while they kept in touch, but when Liam was given his power's he stopped replying to her. Mostly, he was worried he would be discovered and somehow would drag her down with him. Needless to say, coming to Berkley is likely to take a lot of weight off Liam's shoulders.
    [/bg]

• tumblr_m9hnegNCK71qba8yvo2_250.gif
    tumblr_m9hnegNCK71qba8yvo4_250.gif
    tumblr_m9hnegNCK71qba8yvo8_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Dorm Room:
    "I hope I like my roommates."
    . Tiger Hall; Room 1 .
    [spoili]
    f62753f65629584b3ba24ad6b1c9ad5f.jpg
    [/spoili]

Activities:
    "I like things that will get my blood pumping."
    . Football Running Back (Fall), Track & Field Member (Spring) .

Schedule:
    "I really don't like my day to be planned out for me, but whatever.."
    . Group 1 ; 9AM-10AM ~ Advanced Special Ability Class, 10AM-10:30AM ~ English, 10:30AM-11AM ~ Math/Science, 11AM-12PM ~ Club Hour, 12PM-12:45PM ~ Lunch Break, 12:45Pm-1:45PM ~ Sports Hour, 1:45PM-2PM ~ Advanced Special Ability .

[/bg]

• tumblr_n4negj87sS1t75799o3_250.gif
    tumblr_n4negj87sS1t75799o8_250.gif
    tumblr_n4negj87sS1t75799o5_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Love interest:
    . Eadlyn Chase .

Family:
    . Mother - Liliana Henderson - Stay at home mom - 37 [spoili]
    tumblr_md0hx4hS3I1rzxujso1_500.gif
    [/spoili] .
    . Father - Geofrey Henderson - Construction Worker - 40
    [spoili]
    tumblr_mwdd9ll0qa1sgtnhyo1_r1_500.gif
    [/spoili] .

Friends:
    . Adaline Lancaster - Buddies .
    . Annabeth Ledger .
    . Dylan Matthews - Won't like each other at first, but will grow to be friends .
    . Elizabeth (Jade) Diamond - Friends, back up love interest .
    . Justin Cotter - Buddies .
    . Ryan (Evan) Johnson .

Enemies:
    . Isabelle Henry .

Other:
    . Amelia Brown - Neutral .
    . Bailey Grisham - Neutral .
    . Brayden Puckett - Neutral, though Brayden does annoy him .
    . Danielle Campbell - Neutral .
    . James Grisham - Neutral, may be buddies later .
    . Noah Black - Neutral .

Partner:
    . Jade Diamond - I think these two as partners would work because I was talking to Midnight Owl and was told that there was a suggestion made that Jade not be able to read Liam (I think unless I got it wrong) and so she could spend her time trying to use her ability on him. And then he could just use his to bond things together and whatnot. Liam could go solo and Jade could be a floater, but I want everyone to kind of have a partner for bonding purposes .
    [/bg]

• tumblr_mlhp04GO5t1qcyv1eo3_250.gif
    tumblr_mlhp04GO5t1qcyv1eo5_250.gif
    tumblr_mlhp04GO5t1qcyv1eo6_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Favorite Song:
    "Tell me, why do good girls like bad guys?"

Other:
    "Haven't you heard enough?"
    . Is an only child .
    . Had an obsession with dragons as a child .
    . Tries to run at least four times a week in the morning .

[/bg]

[bg=#a8a8a8]"Don't get too close, it's dark inside. It's where my demons hide."
[/bg]

Last edited:
Berkley University

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#216e00
"They laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they're all the same."
[/bg]

• tumblr_inline_mqruf0gUWz1qz4rgp.gif
    tumblr_inline_mqrufaW2Zy1qz4rgp.gif
    tumblr_inline_mqruf625No1qz4rgp.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Full Name:
    "I think the name fits the personality."
    . Blake Jackson Musser .

Nickname(s):

"Yeah, my name is one of the only things my mom got right. I like to use it."
    . Blake .

"Clearly, you need glasses."
    . Male .

Sexuality:

"To each his own I guess, but I prefer females."
    . Heterosexual .

"Depends on which ID you check."
    . 18 .

Birthday:

"Even I don't celebrate my birthday. That's just childish."
    . July 11th .

Class:

"Yeah, I know my power is cool."

[/bg]

• tumblr_inline_mqrufdqqHP1qz4rgp.gif
    tumblr_mq9fghT9qZ1sbsu2bo1_250.gif
    tumblr_inline_mqrueyJDFL1qz4rgp.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Sonic Scream
    Overview:
    "It makes me hard to be ignored."
    . In the lamest terms, Blake is able to emit a destructive scream. Using only his vocal cords, he can generate an extremely powerful scream which can push things away from him. The scream is extremely loud .
    [spoili]
    latest
    [/spoili]

Limitations:

"I like to think I have no limits."
    . The scream flows forward and outward, so often times objects around his target also get caught in it casing accidental destruction. Also, despite the volume of his scream he cannot render anybody deaf. The worst he can do is cause a headache- unless the scream pushes them back into something else that causes them damage on impact, of course. Lastly, the sound waves can be reflected off of certain objects, like mirrors. .
    [spoili]
    tumblr_lnke7nw8O21qbqac0o1_500.gif
    [/spoili]

Weaknesses:

"I won't lie, sometimes my throat get's sore."
    . Oddly, Blake's vocal protection is limited. It's like a muscle, the more he practices his ability the more his vocal cords are able to put up with. When he first started using his ability he couldn't talk for days after using it, but now he only occasionally looses his voice, and usually not for multiple days. Normally, he will have a very sore throat afterwards. Also, when Blake becomes angry he cannot seem to control his ability- when angry he often screams when he tries to talk, making him rather unstable. Also, Blake's ability is rendered completely useless when he is gagged .
    [spoili]
    jNDOJD.gif
    [/spoili]

[/bg]

• tumblr_lroqnqAn6l1qfvcfqo1_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

FC: David Henrie

Hair Color:
    "Further proof that you need glasses."
    . Dark Brown-Black .

Eye Color:

"You know, I'm not even really sure. I guess I just don't care."
    . Hazel .

Weight:

"Wanna guess how much of this is muscle?
    . 161 lbs .

Height:

"I like towering over people."
    . 5'11'' .

Distinguishing Features:

"Piercings aren't my thing, but tattoo's are cool."
    . Tattoo on Left Bicep:
    [spoili]
    d24effaa782aa41871b25a557e1272fa.jpg
    [/spoili] .
    . Tattoo on Right Shoulder:
    [spoili]
    aed94a0536e2575a6f34da7c4e1a6578.jpg
    [/spoili] .

Health Aliments:

"I'm perfect."
    . N/A .

[/bg]

• latest

[bg=#ffffff]

Personality:
    "Yeah, I know I can be an ass. What of it?"
    . Being the son of a teen mom seemed to have affected Blake in many negative ways, especially in regard to how he builds relationships with other people. He was bullied as a child in school, and so he began to act out. He put the attention on other people to divert bullies away from focusing on him. Because of this Blake has grown to be a rather rude young man, often pouncing at the opportunity to exploit someone's flaws. He's very cocky and arrogant, and he believes he has a right to anything his heart desires. If he see's something he wants, he'll take it, no matter who gets hurt in the process. He has a dark sense of humor, and enjoys wrecking havoc. Because it was such a rare occurrence for him as a child, Blake often becomes confused whenever someone is being nice to him. He is very weary of people who are not mean to him, and it takes a lot of time for him to trust. Especially since he always seems to get hurt in the end. He likes to be alone, and often times he finds himself people watching. Blake is witty and cruel, and finds joy in making other people sad. Very rarely does he take an interest in another human being, but when he does he thinks of them as his possession. Blake is quick to anger and sharp tongued, likely because he is so insecure. They are hard to see, but Blake does have a few redeeming qualities. He is courageous, and a natural leader. Observant and sometimes compassionate, Blake finds it easy to put himself in other people's shoes. Once someone has earned his love they rarely are able to loose it, and towards those few who have gotten past his walls he behaves attentive, protective, and loyal .

"I'd like if you stopped asking me questions about myself."
    . Quite, Rain, Snow, Driving, Fighting, Challenges, Riddles, Leather, Pillows, Coffee and People Who Wear Deodorant .

Dislikes:
    "Interrogations."
    . Questions, Fur Clothing, Hot Weather, Birds, Authority Figures, Rules, Sitcoms, Books and Seafood .

Hobbies:

"Oh what a surprise, I like to fight."
    . Fighting (Hand-To-Hand Combat), Playing Guitar, Working Out and Daydreaming .

Secrets:

"See, now if I went around sharing them they wouldn't be secrets."
    . Has never been in love, though he has told many girls he loves them to get what he wants .

. Scared of dogs because a chihuahua attacked him when he was very little .
    . How To Train Your Dragon is his favorite movie, and he will never grow tired of it .
    . Used to leave love notes in a girl's locker during his freshman year, but a jock took credit for them .

Fears:

"I fear nothing, obviously."
    . That's a lie. Blake has always been very afraid of heights, which is why he never takes planes when going somewhere. He also hasn't tried flying using his sonic scream (Like Banshee from Xmen) because of this fear. Though he will deny it, Blake is also afraid of spiders, getting close to people, and dogs .

Strengths:
    "All I've got is strength."
    . Physically speaking, Blake is stronger than he appears to be. He has good problem solving skills, likely because he is able to look at most situations from a different perspective. Because he is constantly trying to keep his cool Blake has become very patient. Also, he is extremely calculating, and likes to predict what other people will do before they act .

Weaknesses:
    "Weaknesses are for other people, not me."
    . As already established, Blake struggles with developing strong relationships with other people. He is very self-conscious, and thus does not like to be the center of attention. He behaves recklessly to divert attention away from him. Also, he's never been well at Math and Science .

Habits:
    "I'd say my biggest habit is tuning out when I'm bored. Kinda like right now."
    . Drifting off when bored .
    . Pursing lips when he is amused .
    . Looking down at his feet before he lies .
    . Laughing too loud .

[/bg]

• tumblr_inline_mz952bM8JM1s6w9qa.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Background:
    "I don't see how this is any of your business. Like, at all."
    Manni Musser was only seventeen when she gave birth to her son, Blake. Her mother and father despised her, and the father of her child disappeared the day after she told him she was pregnant. So before Blake was born she moved in with her aunt Gina.

During the first few years of his life Blake was mostly raised by Gina, who he called 'grandma' even though that's technically incorrect, because his actual mother was going to college. She wanted to be a preschool teacher. By the time he started Kindergarten Blake had devolved quite the attitude, and so his teacher had many complaints come parent-teacher conferences. Halfway through his first year of school Manni decided to put school on a hold and raise her child.

Because she didn't start really raising him until he was older, Manni and Blake found it very hard to connect with one another. They argued constantly, Blake has no interest in bonding with his mother. Even as he grew older he still favored his 'grandma' Gina. Though he did learn to get along with his mother.

When he was in middle school his mother and grandma bought him an electric guitar, and he spent much of his time practicing. When he got to high school he and his friends started up a band for a while, but eventually they decided to give up on it because their personal schedules conflicted too much to really have 'band practices.' Instead, they just played together whenever they wanted to have fun.

Some time after Blake was given his ability he started going on walks, often venturing out to the forest near his house. He enjoyed the solitude he found within the trees, welcomed the peaceful silence. Often times he would run out there to cool off too, because he quickly learned that when he was angry he screamed uncontrollably.
    [/bg]

• tumblr_m1bduw5pf21qh9icuo1_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff][/bg][bg=#ffffff]

Dorm Room:
    "Yeah I know, it's awesome."
    . Eagle Hall' Room 3 .
    [spoili]
    d93deedc5fb8b9272a2ee9c0da6feed1.jpg
    [/spoili]

Activities:

"I only joined because an activity is mandatory. Ugh."
    . Music Club Member (Year Round) .

Schedule:
    "Classes. Ew."
    . Group 1 ; 9AM-10AM ~ Advanced Special Ability Class, 10AM-10:30AM ~ Math/Science, 10:30AM-11AM ~ English, 11AM-12PM ~ Club Hour, 12PM-12:45PM ~ Lunch Break, 12:45Pm-1:45PM ~ Sports Hour, 1:45PM-2PM ~ Advanced Special Ability .

[/bg]

• tumblr_m5kjl97rHZ1qh9icuo1_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Love interest:
    . Elizabeth (Jade) Diamond .

Family:
    . Mother - Manni Musser - 30 - Works at a local Daycare [spoili]
    tumblr_ndswrvd8ZX1s85tsvo1_250.gif
    [/spoili] .
    . Aunt - Gina Musser - 54 - Therapist
    [spoili]
    lucille-bluth-wink.gif
    [/spoili] .

Friends:
    . Adaline Lancaster .
    . Amelia Brown .
    . James Grisham .
    . Ryan (Evan) Johnson - Buddies .

Enemies:
    . Annabeth Ledger .
    . Brayden Puckett .
    . Dylan Matthews - Rivals .
    . Isabelle Henry - Very complicated. Initial lust, then hatred, possibly eventual friends .

Other:
    . Bailey Grisham - Neutral .
    . Danielle Campbell - Neutral, eventual Buddies .
    . Eadlyn Chase - Neutral, he directs attention away from himself onto her sometimes .
    . Justin Cotter - Neutral .
    . Noah Black - Neutral .

Partner:
    . Brayden Puckett - Blake has sonic scream, Brayden has super speed. While Blake practices on holding it longer and louder, Brayden could run until he couldn't hear the scream anymore and then be back in a second to tell him how far it was. Plus this gives them both a work out, Blake in his vocal cords, and Brayden so that he can run longer and fast distances .
    [/bg]

• tumblr_meukxuOJ3s1qamvpb.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Favorite Song:
    "I don't care what you think, Linkin Park is lit."

Other:
    "Are we done yet?"
    . Taught himself how to play the guitar .
    . Likes music because it's an outlet .

[/bg]

[bg=#a8a8a8]"Tough times don't last. Tough people do."
[/bg]

Last edited:

banner.php

images

[BCOLOR=#000000]The Basics[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Full Name:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Bailey Elizabeth Grisham[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Nickname(s):[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Bales; Grisham; Griz[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Gender:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Sexuality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Heterosexual[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Age:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Eighteen; 18[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Birthday:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]October 27[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Class:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Advanced Special Ability[/BCOLOR]

images

Ability
[BCOLOR=#090909]Mediumship[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][spoili]Mediumship is the ability for someone, a medium, to communicate, interacte with, and talk to the dead or spirits. Once fully trained they are able to summon them upon demand, send them away, close the door between the afterlife and their life, let others communicate with the dead, send a spirit to the afterlife so that they can never come back, and release a lost or trapped spirit.[/spoili][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909]Limitations[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][spoili]Unfortunately, Bailey doesn't have all the luxuries of a trained Mediumship. She can summon spirits, but it has to be one she knew well while they were still alive, or she must have something personal to them before they died. Once she does summon them, she cannot send them away though. When sh opens the door for them, they have to make the decision to leave again, but they could come back anytime. She has been able to allow others to communicate with the dead, but it has been rarely and only when the spirit was attatched to that person, but nothing longer than three or four minutes.[/spoili][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909]Strengths/Weaknesses[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][spoili]A great strength to Baileys ability is that when she has full control over it, she would have full control over the spirits and the dead, basically able to make a zombie army. She also can see, or sence, really, when a spirit is attatched to her or to someone else. Needless to say, working with the dead causes many physical problems with her. She has to stay hydrated and get plenty of rest because having a spirit around her drains her completely of energy, not to mention the constant and random nose bleeds. A disadvantae is that as soon as she opens the wall between the afterlife and earth, that spirit could visit her anytime and anywhere--literally popping out at the worse of times for her. Thankfully she has learned when to tell when a ghost or spirit is coming towards her. Another weaknesses is that in order for her to call upon a spirit and allow them to talk to someone else, it takes a lot of her energy--most of it, in fact. It usually drains her and leaves her lifeless and white, almost as if the spirit was trying to trade spots with her. Hence why she only can hold on to the conversation for a few minutes. Anything more and she passes out or gets nose bleeds.[/spoili][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#090909]
caG0kg-nc98.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#090909]
images
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Appearance[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Hair Color:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Light Brown/Dark Brown, depending on lighting.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Eye Color:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Brown[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Weight:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]121 lb[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Height:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]5'5[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
tumblr_static_buaiayyc9q80kocks00wwggg.png
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Distinguishing Features:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Back Dimples[[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Freckles during the summer/spring.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Tattoo[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Ear Piercings[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Scars on her body[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Health Aliments:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Allergic to peanuts.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
29483d9866d7a0ebc54631c262af99c9.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Personality[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Bailey has been through a lot in her past, but because of this she is strong. She doesn't know how to take no for an answer and if she is passioante about it, she won't give up. Sometimes people see her as stubborn, and while she is, she is just trying to protect who she is. She has worked hard becoming herself and she didn't want to change for anyone, no matter the circumstance. Soo, she is very strongwilled and isn't afraid to fight you for what is hers. She is protective of the people she cares about, and even some she doesn't know. She is very optomisitc, so she knows, or thinks, that there is a good to everything and everyone, even if they say there isn't.Thats why she gives people many chances, but once you lose her trust, it will be super hard to gain it back. If someone is in danger, regardless of what htey have done in their past, she will do everything to protect them. She is sweet, and caring. Mostly innocent, or so everyone thinks. She doesn't like to talk about her past, but she knows that if it is real, she can't keep secrets. That is something she hatees, something she will be angry at you about. Don't ever lie to this girl, or even think about lying to her because once you lie, you lose her trust. She doesn't tolerate people who think they are better than others. Don't let her underestemate you-- she is sweet and kind and always optomistic and smiling, but she will stand up for herself. She doesn't like being pushed around or when others are, and she will speak her mind. She is dark and mysterious all the same time being happy and free spirited. She is broken in many palces, but she is held together and no where near breaking. She is a ebeautiful disaster.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]
c65e5d41f11e3d0b4e3a9dfe89c49d81.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Likes:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]||Writing || Reading || Animals || Photography || Taking Pictures || Bunnies || Cats || Riding Horses || Swimming || Storms || Rain || Water || Classical Music|| Art|| Drawing || Painting || Listening/Playing Music || Soft Blankets || Old Movies || Being Happy|| Traveling ||[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Dislikes:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Jerks || Bullies || Coldness || Snow || People who think they are better than others || Her ability || Graveyards || Scary Movies (But she loves them) || Annoying People || Fighting || Preppy girls who are bitches || Lairs || Cheaters ||[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Hobbies:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]|| Writing || Reading || Watching Movies || Painting || Sketching || Cooking/Baking || Taking Pictures/Photography || Riding Horses || Swimming || Chello|| [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Secrets:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Thinks that her power is stupid and will never come in handy || Is a big scardy cat || Doesn't like males touching her unless she trusts them || Wants someone to care about her ||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Fears:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]|| Males || Snakes || Spiders || Scary Movies || Being alone || Never being loved ||[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Strengths:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]|| Writting || Art || Photography || Good with animals and children || Books || English || Swimming ||[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]|| A broken person || Someone who needs help || Singing || Math || Sports || Trusting People ||[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Habits:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]|| Tapping her foot || Biting her tongue || humming ||[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

3e99908ef38999b663af7c0f700173f1.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]History[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Bailey was born last in her small family of five. Ever since she was little and abrely walking, her two older brothers loved to pick on her and push her around because she wasn't one of the boys, but they would always protect her against anything else. Because her parents had wanted to live in a fairly small town, they ended up living in one of the smallest towns in North Carolina, but Bailey didn't mind. She had a great family and they always supported her, no amtter what. They grew up beside a farm and as Bailey got older, she took odd jobs with her brothers and learned about different animals, her favorite: horses. She began riding with her eldest brother when she was only six, but by the time she could ride on her own without falling off, she didn't want to stay home. She was always out on horses, riding, or inside painting and listening to music with her mother. Her mother was also the person who got her into photography, since her mother was a photogrpher herself. Everything in Bailey''s life was great, until her eleventh birthday. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]When the family was riding into town together to pick up something to make for her birthday dinner, they got into a car accident, killing her father. The family was devistated, but Bailey felt as if everything were her fault because it was her birthday. By the time Bailey was fourteen, her mother had remarried so that they could keep the house and keep paying bills, due to photography not bringing much money. The man that she married, Bailey's ste-father, was mean and abusive. He didn't like any of the kids, but he tollerated the boys because the were old enough to leave and do their own thing. Bailey on the other hand had to feel the wrath. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Later that year when Bailey's eldest brother was out horseback riding to get out of the house, the horse got scared and trampled over her brother, giving him no chance of survival. That was the last time Bailey rode a horse, and saw her brother. When she was sixteen she finally had enough courage to talk to her brother about her step father abusing her and because he had just moved out, he took her with him, and they never went back. It was only a few months later that bailey and her brother were visited by someone in her dreams and each given an ability, soon finding Berkeley to be their new home. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

giphy.gif
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Campus Life[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Dorm Room:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Dolphin Hall; Room One[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]
2ed096ce494d6dbefd437b50e408ebfb.jpg
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
145853276.jpg
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
812d215fe4b8e0dea900240d05080c82.jpg
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Activities:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Art Club Member[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Newspaper Writer[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Swim Team Co-Captain[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
giphy.gif
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Relationships[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Love Interests[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]OPEN[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Friends[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]OPEN[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Neutral[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Enemies[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Family[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Brother: Jackson Grisham (Deceased)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Brother: Ethan Grisham[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Mother: Hannah Grisham[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Father: Todd Grisham[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Step-Father: Gary Louis[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]
tumblr_mjl9v6CX391ryc6j5o1_500.gif
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Other[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Favorite Song: Good Day by Ron Pope.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]
beautiful-emma-emma-watson-26317181-320-480.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:

banner.php

douglas-08.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]The Basics[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Ethan James Grisham[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]James; EJ (Go by James)[/BCOLOR]
Male
[BCOLOR=#000000]Twnety ; 20[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]September 17[/BCOLOR]

img-thing

Abilities

[BCOLOR=#090909]Water Manipulation[/BCOLOR]

[spoili]Water manipulation allows James to do many things with the water. He can control it in big bodies of water where he can seperate the water, he can make forms from it, or he could lift it all up with a thought in his mind. He also has the ability to breathe underwater and make it rain, once he has his full ability under control.[/spoili]

[BCOLOR=#090909]Limitations[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][spoili]Limitations to James ability is that although he can control water, he has a hard time controlling the big bodies of water. Sometimes he can hold it for a moment, but he hasn't conquered that full aspect. Also, when he breathes underwater, he isn't really breathing underwater, but he can create a bubble around him. Unfortunately he has a hard time creating one and holding it around more than just himself.[/spoili][spoili][/spoili][spoili][/spoili][spoili][/spoili][spoili][/spoili][spoili][/spoili][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909]Strengths/Weaknesses[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][spoili]Although his power is very interesting, it has a few weaknesses. For example, if it is raining, he cannot stop it or make it lighter or harder, he can only control where it is. But if he makes it rain, he controls it fully. Also, when he gets upset or angry, he cannot control the waters, at least not yet. It is often pouring rain when he is angry and when he is upset, the water around him shakes. Some strengths are that the water does not have to be in a liquid form, he can still control water frozen and water dissolved, but he cannot control water that has been mixed up with another mixture, because it is no longer a pure water liquid. [/spoili][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909] [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909]
images
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
fdf038a744b0b5bc6c8c2b5507f95e88.jpg
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Appearance[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Hair Color:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Brown[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Eye Color:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Gray/Blue[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Weight:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]190 lbs[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Height:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]5'11[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
aAgrSEFQiGw.jpg
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Distinguishing Features:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]- Scars on his back[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]- Tattoos[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]-- Birthmark on his left calf[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Health Aliments:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Anger issues.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Allergic to penicillen.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
douglas-booth-9.jpg
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Personality[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]James is everything his sister is, but in secret. He is caring and sweet and probably the most loving person you'd ever know, but he doesn't like to show it. While he was growing up he was taught to be the sweet, boy next door type of guy, but once his father and brother died, he knew that he had to step up and become the man of the house. That was when he became your average bad boy: hard, mysterious, and stubborn. Sure, he is still funny and sweet and always making people laugh, but it is very select few people. He doesn't open up to people very easily, making him a very closed off and careful person. He also doesn't trust easily, but he is the most trustworthy people you will ever meet. If you gain his trust, you are lucky but you should be careful because it may take forever to earn it and get him to open up, but he will close back up very quickly. When he begins to care about you, you will be well protected. You may not realize it, but James is the type of guy who will always be looking out for his friends and family, even if they do him wrong. He is very protective and stubborn, never taking no for an answer if it is something that he is passioante about. He puts his whole heart in everything, or he doesn't try at all. He either loves fully or he doesn't like them. He doesn't know what grey is, he never has. He believes in good and bad, but he believes that the choice is chosen personally. But he is the most passioante about the things he enjoys, you won't find him saying maybe or holding off, if he wants to get something done, he doesn't wait. He does it then.He is a get-it-done type of guy. While he is very passioante and strong willed, he also has his soft side, like most bad boys do. His side is opened up by his sister. He has become more protective over her than ever before since they came to Berkeley, and although he won't let anyone else boss him around, he lets his sister get him out of his shell and he tries to always listen to her because he knows that even when they fight, she is mosty right. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]
1d037d96a2aa0091bcbd7b3373d0ed81.jpg
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Likes:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]|| Music || Fighting || Running || Water || Nights || Animals || Driving || Cars || Martial Arts || Girls || Movies || Drums || Guitar || Scary Movies || Cooking || Wolves || Sleeping || Eating|| [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Dislikes:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]|| Preppy people || Horses || Painting || Sketcihing || Art || Pictures || Dancing|| Reading || Writing || School || Math ||[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Hobbies:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]|| Driving || Playing Instruments || Listening to Music || Cooking || Sleeping || Eating || Movies || Fighting || Swimming || His ability|| [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Secrets:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]|| Really loves his ability || Just wants to find someone worth caring about || Feels as if it was hiss fault his brother died || Is still scared to ride horses ||[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Fears:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]|| Horses || People who try to get close to him || Losing his sister ||[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Strengths:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]|| Water || Cars || Music || Cooking|| Swimming || Sleeping|| Fighting ||[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]|| Trusting People || Caring about others || Opening up||[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Habits:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]|| Biting lip || Humming || Tapping foot || Driving when nervous || [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
tumblr_inline_ns7wmq1SrZ1swgx70_500.gif
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]History[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]See Bailey's history, above![/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
tumblr_lxe5qoxzsD1r9eblqo1_500.jpg
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Campus Life[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Dorm Room:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Bear Hall; Room Two[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
b6652a4d43b4960a43711635e096a96b.jpg
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Activities:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Music Member[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Track and Field Member[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Martial Arts President[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
giphy.gif
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Relationships[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Love Interests[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]OPEN[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Friends[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Neutral[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Enemies[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Family[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Brother: Jackson Grisham (Deceased)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Sister: Bailey Grisham[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Mother: Hannah Grisham[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Father: Todd Grisham[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Step-Father: Gary Louis[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
4986e13030cbfd52a6bb3b0be35545ce.jpg
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Other[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#090909][BCOLOR=#000000]Don't Threaten me with a Good time by Panic at the Disco [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
tumblr_mpudw6aNeb1qeqs4so1_500.jpg
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]​

Last edited:

banner.php

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"You don't understand. I just need you to hold me."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
tumblr_static_tumblr_m8q9k8bg2s1rdt16no1_500_large.png
[/BCOLOR]
[bg=white]
Full Name:
Isabelle Dawn Henry
Nickname(s):
Belle; Tink: Belle-Belle; Izzy
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Birthday:
August 30
Class:
Advanced Special Ability[/bg]
[BCOLOR=#ccffff]
nina-dobrev-black-white.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ccffff][BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I shouldn't have to rip myself into pieces to keep others whole."[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[bg=white][/bg][bg=white][/bg][bg=white][/bg][bg=white]
Ability
Body Insertion
[spoili]Body insertion is a very unique and uncommon ability. It allows Isabelle to understand a person and live their life the way they had-literally. She can, with just the thought of ehr mind, see into someone else's mind and be able to experience their experiences and their life and feelings through their eyes. She can also allow someone else to see inside another person's mind and experience their life through their eyes. But don't get this confused as mind reading, that isn't exactlky what this is. She can mentally place another person's mind, heart, and body in someone else's so that they can experience something that the other went through, or help explain their feelings. When used at full extent, she can block out certain things in a person's mind and see only what she needs. [/spoili]
Limitations
[spoili]This ability has manyy downsides. For example, when she allows others to see into someone else's mind or heart or body, she can limit what that person sees and choose what they see and what they don't see, but when she sees inside someone else's mind, she can't control what she sees. She has to see everything. With better control, she could get this under control, but she has not learned this yet. Another limit is that when she goes to see inside someone's mind, she gets every feeling, emotion, trauma, and their entire life. But everything is enhanced for her, meaning that if you were sad, it was sadder for her. If you were happy, she was happier. If you were suicidal, it could run her to suicidal thoughts. Everything is more enhanced, and she has no control over it. And finally, wen she wants to show someone inside another person's mind, she has to see inside of both of their minds before she has access to them. [/spoili]
Strengths/Weaknesses
[spoili]A great strength that Isabelle has is that if she needs information out of someone, she can easily get it. But a weaknesses is that again, when she opens up someone's mind and heart to her, she has to take in everything at a more enhanced setting, so everything will be worse or better for her, depending on your life. So sometimes her life egts crazy. Another weaknesses is that she cannot read into someone's mind that she is attraced or likes or is friends with until they ive her permission. If she isn't friends with someone, she can easily read into them. [/spoili][/bg]
[BCOLOR=#ccffff]
dc6f1ea70cea1dee2968f6fe614ab1ef.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ccffff][BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I'm the kind of girl that people read books about."[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ccffff]
Nina-Dobrev-image-nina-dobrev-36416901-354-450.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[bg=white]
Appearance
Hair Color:

Dark Brown
Eye Color:
Brown
Weight:
118 lbs
Height:
5'6[/bg]

[BCOLOR=#ccffff]
tumblr_m6yj18MjnS1qd27sro1_500_large.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ccffff][BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I am not strong because I want to be, I am strong because I have to be."[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[bg=white]
Distinguishing Features:
- Tattoos
- Piercings
- Birthmark on her right hip
- Scar across her left eyebrow, ery small
- Scar on herupper, left thigh

Health Aliments:
Has suffered from depression, anxiety, and is allergic to strawberries.[/bg]
[BCOLOR=#ccffff]
tumblr_ndqd4zvRkN1sin1two1_500.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[bg=white]
Personality
Isabelle is a very independent woman. She has a mind of her own, completely, and she is very stubborn, never uncrossing her arms and getting rid of the sass until she gets her way. She is very sassy and sometimes she can snap, but it takes a lot to make her mad. Sometimes she comes off as the bad girl because she likes to wear darker clothes, show off her body, and she isn't afraid to have some fun, but that isn't her at all. She is the sweet girl that everyone loves. She is funny, even when she doesn't try to be, and because she is in cheerleading, dance, volleyball, and is super kind, everyone--almost everyone loves her. She is very easy to get along with because she isn't judgmental, she is very understanding and considerate. But while she is the sweet girl who catches everyone's eyes, she does have a little bit of bad to her. She is sassy and loves to catch the boys attention. She is the life of a party and the class clown. She is a very wild and free spirited person. She isalways, and I mean ALWAYS up for adventures. Some people call her niave because she doesn't take some things seriously, but if she knows it is important, she gets serious. She just loves having fun and goofy off. She doesn't want to regret not doing anything in life, so she always takes chances.[/bg]

[BCOLOR=#ccffff]
8537bc14da7fe471ec820db2ff16c15f.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[bg=white]
|| Volleyball || Cheerleading || Dance || Music || Classical Music || Old Movies || Old Cars || Horses || Animals || Pictures || Photography || Writing || Running || Rain || Late Nights || Bunnies || Deers || Early Mornings || Hot Chocolate || Ice Cream || Food || Baking || Cooking|| Sweaters ||
Dislikes:
|| Coffee || Prudes || Serious People || People who can't have fun || People who are always rude || Bullies || LIARS || Shoes || Pants || Woods at night || Being alone || Darkness || Snow ||
Hobbies:
|| Dancing || Riding Horses || Watching Movies || Taking Pictures || Listening to music || Fixing cars || Reading or writing || Cooking || Baking || Volleyball || Cheerleadng ||
Secrets:
|| She is adopted || She is a tomgirl|| She is afraid of the dark ||
Fears:
|| Darkness || Spiders || Being alone ||
Strengths:
|| Photography || Cooking || Baking || Cheerleading || Volleyball || Dancing || Horses || Cars ||
Weaknesses:
|| Spiders || Her ability || People who are sad||
Habits:
|| Biting her lip || Holding her breath when she is nervous || Running her hand through her hair || Biting her thumb ||[/bg]
[BCOLOR=#ccffff]
961e6a01c99bc3827fa5cf561f7ae79e.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ccffff][BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I want to tell you that it DOES get better, because I know... I know."[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[bg=white]
History
Isabelle was only two when her mother and father died in a car crash. That was when she was adopted by her next door neighbor, who couldn't have children. She grew up the only child, not knowing she was adopted until she turned sixteen. For the most part, she had a fairly simple life. Her parents loved her and taught her right from wrong, but they also taught her to be an independent woman. She was seventeen when she gother ability, and soon after she found Berkeley. She left a note for her parents and left later that day, not looking back. Although she had a faily normal and good childhood, she grew up with mild depression, something that ran through her family, and after her ability developed, everything became worse. Thankfully she worked through that and is doing great, other than when she has to use her power and experience other's pain.[/bg]
[BCOLOR=#ccffff]
tumblr_m722cdCDWk1qb5cs3o1_500_large.png
[/BCOLOR]
[bg=white]
Campus Life
Dorm Room:

Owl Hall; Room Three[/bg]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
tumblr_l28cx9rdjl1qbmuv5o1_500_large.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ccffff]
tumblr_mkjh6aR1ou1r3xg8no1_500.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ccffff]
tumblr_myoyae02QR1rab1ljo1_250.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[bg=white][/bg][bg=white][/bg][bg=white][/bg][bg=white][/bg][bg=white]
Activities
Equestrian Club Member
Volleyball Member
Photographer
Cheer Co Captain

Dance Member[/bg]
[BCOLOR=#ccffff]
tumblr_m6qwc8Dwvl1qin49wo1_250.gif
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ccffff][BCOLOR=#ffffff]"And I wonder why no one had ever told me that I was a masterpiece waiting to happen. So this is for me."[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[bg=white]
Relationships
Love Interests

OPEN
Friends
OPEN
Neutral
OPEN
Enemies
OPEN
Family
Mother: Emily Henry
Father: James Henry
[/bg]
[BCOLOR=#ccffff]
giphy.gif
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ccffff][BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I am not broken, I have just learned to chip away the pieces of me that I no longer like."[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[bg=white]
Other
Favorite Song: Living Louder by The Cab[/bg]
[BCOLOR=#ccffff]
tumblr_m6jtfcsx0Y1qdg1yho1_500.png
[/BCOLOR][/bg]

Last edited:

banner.php

6e71f5fef4552a0d39227d0734629bf2-jpg.95269

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I don't believe in fate. I believe in hard work, and I am willing to work hard for you."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Dylan Hunter Matthews[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Dylan[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Male[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Twenty-One; 21[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]October 29[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
aww-beautiful-boy-cute-jensen-ackles-Favim.com-352357.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"You can't expect someone like me to turn out to be your Prince Charming."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Ability[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Audable Inutation[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][spoili]Dylan's ability allows him to use his voice and put it in other people's head. He can also mock other people's voices and put them in other's heads, including their own voice. This ability also allows him to read their minds, and know what they are thinking about. [/spoili][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Limitations[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][spoili]Although Dylan can read their minds, he can only read their minds at that moment, so whatever they thought a few minutes before, he couldn't see, and what they were about to think, he wouldn't know. He can also only mimic voices that he knows and that the other person knows. Dylan is learning to put voices in other people's heads from a longer distance, but right now he can only do this if he is in the same room as them. [/spoili][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Strengths/Weaknesses[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][spoili]A strength to this ability is that he can mock other people's voices, including their own so that they think they are thinking it, and he can tell them to do stuff and they listen because they think it is themselves. A weaknesses is that because he can read their minds, sometimes he has hard time blocking it out and they can easily overpower him when he is in a big group of people. It gets so that all he can hear is everyone's thoughts, and he can't think himself.[/spoili][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
jensen.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I'm broken. I'm smashed and incomplete and molded back together in hopes of being something beautiful to someone one day."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
7ed64173ac291006f47ef3c995ddfbae-jpg.95275
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Appearance[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Hair Color:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Dark Brown[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Eye Color:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Green/Hazel[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Weight:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]210 lbs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Height:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]5,11[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
99ab8e6ca576301b1ed821b0e7761230-jpg.95273
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Distinguishing Features:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Tattoos[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Various Scars[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Health Aliments:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Allergic to bees[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
d0eedffb942a763a2fd0e552cdfc9c57.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Sometimes you drive me insane and make me want to pull my heart out of my chest but you are the only reason my heart beats anymore."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Personality[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Dylan is most commonly seen as an outside, due to him not having a "group", but if he had to choose one, it would probably be the bad boys. That's right, Dylan is another one of your average bad boys who loves to steal girl's hearts and break them in the same day, and purposely do the opposite of what he is told. He has smoked about anything you can think of, drank anything in your cabinet, and gotten in trouble with the law about pretty much everything except murder. He is very stubborn and he doesn't care what others say, he dos what hew wants, whether it is illegal or not. He is a huge flirt, constantly flirting with everyone and anyone. He is very independent, not really ever wanting to hang around anyone, but at the same time not waniting to be alone. He is mysterious and often seen as someone who is mute because he doesn't really talk unless he is being spoken to or if he really needs to speak up. For the most part, he likes to use his fist for talking. While he has his badass side, he too has a soft spot. If he cares about you, which will be very surprising, he will not let anything happen to you. you become his number one priority and he wouldn't let a fly bite you. But while you can trust him to keep a promise/secret to the grave, he doesn't trust others to do the same. He is very closed off and barely talks to anyone, not daring to let someone in who will end up leaving him. He is strong, but he is secretly scared of breaking one day.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
tumblr_mrq650lv3n1qbkm2wo1_250-jpg.95271
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Likes:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Music || Sports || Sleeping || Eating || Smoking (Sometimes) || Partying || Being alone || Girls || Football || Late Friday Nights || Basketball || Exercising || His ability || Guitar || Drums || Smirking || Winking || Flirting ||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Dislikes:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Art || Mornings || Sitting around bored || Drugs || Girls who act like bitches || Prissy girls || Getting Rejected || [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Hobbies:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Guitar || Drums || Basketball || Football || Music || Cars || Tricking people with his ability || Pranking people || Flirting || Exercising||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Secrets:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Hates that he is a player, but he hates being alone so he doesn't stop ||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Fears:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Being alone || Girls || Being rejected|| Falling in love ||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Flirting || Guitar || Music || Drums || Cars || Exercising || Basketball || Football ||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Girls || Art || Trusting people || Being patient ||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Habits:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]|| Winking || Flirting || Biting lip ||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
cute-jensen-jensen-ackles-20635196-194-259.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I am trapped inside of a brain of tomorrow, a heart of yesterday, and a body that only lives for today."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]History[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Dylan was born the oldest sibling, with three younger sisters after him. By the time he was five, his father hadr ran off with the next door neighbor had made another life for himself. His mother picked up two jobs and he became the man of the house. He watched his sisters and basically raised them hiself, and once he was old enough he did any kind of job that he was paid for to help out with rent and food for the family. When he was thirteen, his mother fell sick with cancer and while she was in the hospital getting treatments, the four kids got placed into foster care. When he was sixteen they were all adopted by their grandparents, later that yeaar their mother passed away. This was when Dylan fell into his bad boy phase, that never ended. His grandparents threatened to send him away but his sisters convinced him to be good so that he didn't have to leave, so he just became careful about what he did and stopped doing the drugs when he promised hs youngest sister, Hannah, that he wouldn't do anything really bd again. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]He was eighteen when he gained his ability, but nineteen before he ever really noticed it. He found Berkeley, but refused to leave his sisters until he was twenty and Hannah turned thirteen and he could explain where he would be going and what happened. Then he moved to Berkeley and the rest is to be determined. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
RqRp05y.gif
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Campus Life[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Dorm Room:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Eagle Hall; Room four[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
marvelous-attic-teenage-bedroom-ideas-with-navy-blue-fabric-couch-includes-sweet-pillows-and-grey-rugs-plus-unique-floating-bookshelf-in-yellow-finishing-above-computer-desk-also-black-leather-swivel.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
tumblr_m88a6vEYII1qastypo1_500.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Activities[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Quarterback[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Basketball Member[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
large.gif
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Relationships[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Love Interests[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]OPEN[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Friends[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Neutral[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Enemies[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Family[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]OMother: Jamie Matthews [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Sister: Kaitlynn Matthews [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Sister: Jacy Matthews [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Sister: Hannah Matthews[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
a7c608f741e7976d67bd12cb8a5eb489-jpg.95278
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Of course I care about you, that is why I am scared."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Other[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Favorite Song: On My Way Ward Son[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
kdxJZ.gif
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:

banner.php

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Today is my amen in every language."[/BCOLOR]

images

[bg=white]
The Basics
Full Name:

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Danielle Marie Campbell[/BCOLOR]
Nickname(s):
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Danni; Campbell[/BCOLOR]
Sexuality:
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Heterosexual[/BCOLOR]
Birthday:
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]July 23[/BCOLOR]
Class:
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Advanced Special Ability[/bg][/BCOLOR]

images

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"No, I don't care what they think about me. Why would I?"[/BCOLOR]

[bg=white]
Ability
Healing Powers
[spoili]Danni has the power of healing, which pretty much describes itself. If someone is hurt, she can take the pain away, whether it be physically or mentally. She also has the ability to heal someone if they have been hurt or they have a scar or bruise.[/spoili]
Limitations
[spoili]Danni has a few limits to her ability. While her healing ability is suppose to sure cancers and STDs and everything that is called uncurable, she has not got there yet. Right now, she cannot heal anything other than physical pain, mental pain, and a small cold.[/spoili]
Strengths/Weaknesses
[spoili]Thankfully, Danni does not gain the pain that she takes away from others...Unless it is mental pain. All the mental pain and sadness that she takes away from someone, stays with her until her mind can heal itself the human way. Her physical pain will heal instantly, though the bigger th wound, the longer it takes to heal. (For example a small cut would heal in seconds, a bigger cut would take a few minutes but it would heal faster than humans.)[/spoili][/bg]

7mUkq8fveEI.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I don't want to be good or bad or anything in between. I want to be me. What is wrong with that?"[/BCOLOR]

7f1bc34f943e1aa105c8e5282d9c86cd.jpg

[bg=white]
Appearance
Hair Color:

Brown
Eye Color:
Blue / Gray
Weight:
120 lbs
Height:
5'5
[/bg]
615ee443e8f6ee8a55f41aeb339bec7e.jpg

[bg=white]
Distinguishing Features:
None
Health Aliments:
None
[/bg]
2975b5df3dbd0befcb92b02cd836124a.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I didn't change for you, I changed for me."[/BCOLOR]

[bg=white]
Personality
Danni is a very simple girl, really. She is happy and more than free. She was raised with the mindset that she could do anything that she set her mind to, and that is what she loves by. She always has a smile on her face and if someone needs help or assistance, she is always the first one there to help. She will never lead you astray and you won't find someone who cares less about herself and more about you than her. She is selfless and would risk her life to save a friend. She is loyal and understanding, but most importantly she is honest and passioante about everything she does. Even when she messes up, she is honest and truthful because she wantss the same from the people around her. While most people have both a good and a bad side, Danni doesn't have a bad side. Sure, she messes up every now and then, but she is good. Probably the most good girl out of all of them, but don't let that make you think that she is a prude and doesn't want to do anything fun. She loves going to parties, being involved at school, hanging out with friends, and making musicor drama in the drama class. She is just careful about who she wants to have fun with, is all.
[/bg]
e8ebccfbf8547fed4ef1b92239f7fc52.jpg

[bg=white]
|| Music || Drama || Movies || Parties || Acting || Singing || Making new friends || Meeting new people || Writing films || Creating stage sets || Performing || Having fun || Dogs || Animals ||
Dislikes:
|| Art || Orange || Cooking || Baking || Bullies || Early Mornings || Dancing || Swimming || Birds ||
Hobbies:
|| Acting || Music || Drama || Movies || Parties || Singing || Making Movies || Performing ||
Secrets:
|| Only got into acting because her parents made her || Loves her ability ||
Fears:
|| Cars || Bears || Horses || Water || Darkness|| Being alone ||
Strengths:
|| Acting || Singing || Drama || Music || Making Movies ||
Weaknesses:
|| Boys || Art || Baking || Cooking || Swimming || Riding horses ||
Habits:
|| Biting her cheek ||
[/bg]
Danielle-Campbell---Lorenzo-Shoot-2014--04.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Because the only thing I know how to do is love. I love those who need it, those who don't deserve it, those who will never love back. All I can do is love."[/BCOLOR]

[bg=white]
History
Danni was born the only child in a small family. It was always just her, her mother, and father. They never interacted or met with either of her grandparents, so they were always a very close family. When she was three they got her into dance class, but she immediately hated it, so they instead placed her in music and acting class. She didn't like acting, but as she grew older she realized her parents wanted her in it, so she stayed in it. As for music, she fell in love with it. She loved the sounds the instruments made and she loved the way she could use her voice when she sang. She had a normal childhood and discovered her ability when she was seventeen, later that year moving and finding Berkeley.
[/bg]
tumblr_n2phjky9JX1qd7fc3o1_250.gif

[bg=white]
Campus Life
Dorm Room:

Bird Hall; Room One:
[/bg]
purple-bedrooms-2-luxury-purple-bedroom-idea-1022-x-724.jpg

[bg=white]
Activities:
Drama
Music
Student Council Member

[/bg]
d43fb8c01a195cad56ca3faf29ebadb3.jpg

[bg=white][/bg][bg=white][/bg][bg=white][/bg][bg=white][/bg]
[bg=white]
Relationships
Love Interests

OPEN
Friends
OPEN
Neutral
OPEN
Enemies
OPEN
Family
Mother: Casey Campbell
Father: Josh Campbell

[/bg]
tumblr_mw7t49QvPY1qf5xkuo4_250.gif

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I smile when I'm happy, frown when I'm sad. I keep it simple, why complicate life?"[/BCOLOR]
[bg=white][/bg][bg=white][/bg]
[bg=white]
Other
Favorite Song: Move Together by James Bay
[/bg]
images

Last edited:

4696330.png

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations."[/BCOLOR]
images (5).jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪BASICS☪[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Name☪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Zorra Belatrix Dupree||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Nickname☪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Z||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Age☪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||18||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Birth date☪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||October 12th 1998||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Gender☪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Female||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Sexuality☪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Heterosexual||[/BCOLOR]
1592203_2b copy.jpg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Gender you identify as☪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Female||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪ABILITY☪[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Zorra has the gift of illusion. This means that she has the power to instill false visions into people and make them think that things are real when they are not.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Weakness: The only thing that sucks about her power is that sometimes she traps herself in illusions and sometimes it's hard for her to get out of them. It's kind of like being in a nightmare[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪APPEARANCE☪[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Height☪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]5ft 2in[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Weight☪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]120 pounds[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Hair Color☪[/BCOLOR]
luanna-perez-garreaud-01.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Eye Color☪[/BCOLOR]
what-does-your-eye-color-say-about-you-500641762-oct-26-2012-1-600x400.jpg
GIF.gif
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Distinguishing Features☪[/BCOLOR]
images
double-nose-piercing-5.jpg
Bs2l5pdIIAA3ZT0.jpg
9bae7276a7a3c55652f6ccc113dd7362.jpg
24-underboob-tattoo-cat-skull-moon-geometry-sacred-ornaments-blackwork.jpg
5-cat-finger-tattoo.jpg
2d93de91484c6e825ea963c09a25fd05.jpg
scar.jpg
how-to-get-rid-of-cutting-scars-640x250.jpg
Heart-shaped-birthmark-on-stomach.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Health Ailments☪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Borderline Personality Disorder||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Depression||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Allergic to oranges||[/BCOLOR]
12142612_1670816169873404_987912001_n_large.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪PERSONALITY☪[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Personality☪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Party Girl: Zorra can be a bit of a party girl in all honesty. There's a smart sweet side of her that likes to stay inside and read books, but there's also a side of her that loves to go out with friends, party, drink and stay out until 2AM.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Adventurous: She's a girl who likes to get out there and do things, even if they aren't in her best interest. Zorra likes to get out there and play in the mud or go skydiving or hiking. She just loves adventures![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Curious: Curiosity killed the cat is not a proverb she goes by. She likes to wander places she doesn't belong and this usually gets her in trouble but she doesn't care.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Blunt: She's kinda straightforward when it comes to most things. Especially when she doesn't like you and she'll be sure to let you know and won't spare your feelings while doing it. She's quick to voice her opinions and will not hold her tongue or sugarcoat the truth.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Easily angered: Z is very easily angered and it definitely shows sometimes. The smallest slip up could make Zorra go off and no one wants that. IF you get on her good side, it'd be a good idea to do everything you can to stay there.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Daring: She's definitely a girl who loves to get into shit and do things that would be considered bad or dangerous. She is always doing things to get her adrenaline going, whether it's cliff jumping, skydiving or doing parkour.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Loyal: Zorra is always willing to support her friends, what used to be her family, and pretty much anyone who can earn her trust and keep it.[/BCOLOR]
388A8905-copy-207x300.jpg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Talented: When it comes to art and especially music, Zorra is a wiz. She is always practicing playing guitar, singing or writing songs. Among many other things she tends to dabble in.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Badass: Zorra is what most would call a badass. She doesn't really care what people think of her and she does most things without thinking of the consequences and thinking of other people's well-being. She can be a total bitch and WILL NOT let people walk all over her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Standoffish: At first glance, Zorra may seem like the type of girl who's rude and will kick your ass if you fuck with her (and don't get me wrong it's true), but if you actually get to know her you'll realize she's sorta sweet and a little teddy bear! *whispers* but trust me she will fuck you up dude. No joke ._.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Strengths☪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Magic[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Cooking[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Good with kids[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪High pain tolerance[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Good with kids[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]black-fashion-girl-grunge-Favim.com-2657059.jpg [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Weaknesses☪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Angst-y[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Can be lazy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Night owl[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Insecure[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Trust issues[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Impatient[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Easily angered[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Blunt[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Hopeless romantic[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Habits☪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Chewing her bottom lip when nervous or in an awkward situation[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Running her fingers through her hair[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Bouncing her leg[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Humming/Singing at random times or when doing something[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Likes☪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Dr. Pepper[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Cake[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Horror Movies[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Heavy metal music[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Drawing[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Buffy the Vampire Slayer[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Sweets[/BCOLOR]
tumblr_mzc9tihmVi1sbanzmo1_500.gif
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Dislikes☪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Loud people[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Not being able to do what she wants[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Being told what to do[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Never let a stumble in the road be the end of the journey."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Hobbies☪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Playing guitar[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Painting[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Artsy stuff[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Writing music and poetry[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Secrets☪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪She's never been on a date[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪She always wanted to be a writer or artist[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Fears☪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Losing someone close to her[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Going blind[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Losing her senses[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Dying[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪History☪[/BCOLOR]

large (2).jpg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Zorra was the only child born to Austin and Danica Dupree. Her parents were always very supportive of her and tried to do everything they could to make sure she had an amazing life. Zorra had a very sheltered upbringing, her parents making sure that they always knew where she was and not letting her do much as a child. From a young age, Zorra was always fascinated by things like horror films, gore and death and she was just kinda strange overall. There were often times that she would randomly lash out at people for almost no reason. There were times as if she felt she had no handle on her emotions and constantly felt like shit about herself and everything. A lot of people called her weird and were a little freaked out by her. When she hit about 11, she started to get very rebellious, staying out past curfew and getting into things like body modifications. Zorra's parents and life at home took a turn for the worst when her mother had a miscarriage, leading her father to become an alcoholic and sending her mother into a deep depression. This sudden change of life also sent Zorra into a depression because she went from having loving parents that cared about her to having pretty much no one. One night, when Zorra was 14 her father came home drunk and in a drunken rage beat her mother to death. He didn't know that Zorra was watching and when he realized what he'd done, he immediately regretted it. He went through a brief mental breakdown before committing suicide. Zorra saw the whole thing and was, of course, mentally scarred. Shortly after the death of her parents, Zorra was relocated to a foster home. She liked the parents that she was sent to live with, but only got along with two of the six children there. While staying with the family, she was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder, which explained her random spouts of anger and horrible feelings throughout her life. Zorra discovered her gift at the age of 16 after she'd found her foster mother crying in the middle of the night, upset about the recent loss of a child. Zorra had told the woman to imagine taking care of a beautiful baby girl going through the stages of life with their family. She asked Zorra how she'd done what she did and explained that it was as if she'd been dreaming about having another child but could tell it wasn't a dream.[/BCOLOR]
0343df6e66597efa9e54f7286f5f427a.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪CAMPUS LIFE☪[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Dorm Room☪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Owl Hall - Room 2[/BCOLOR]
63e51f22e3161d0f4fc8b6fc559e832e.jpg

tumblr_m9rialhe4z1rd591io1_500.jpg

a916c66de5857d59a56f2ef53c22539bf6693eb2_320.jpg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Activities☪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Art Club - President[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Volleyball - Member[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪RELATIONSHIPS☪[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Family☪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Danica Elise Dupree||Deceased||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Austin David Dupree||Father||Deceased||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Love Interest(s)☪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]OPEN![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Friends☪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Bailey Grisham -Friends- @MarilynFae[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Dylan Matthews -Friends- @MarilynFae[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Isabelle Henry -Best friends- @MarilynFae[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪James Grisham -Friends- @MarilynFae[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Neutral☪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Danielle Campbell -Neutral- @MarilynFae[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Amelia Brown -Neutral- @MarilynFae[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Enemies☪[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪EXTRAS☪[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Favorite Song☪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."[/BCOLOR]

tumblr_nimv9zcABl1u955qpo1_1280.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪She wants to open her own tattoo/piercing parlor[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪She's always wanted to be a writer[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Face Claim: Luanna Perez[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Color Reference: ff0000[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.