Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarilynFae I'll reserve another two characters! One with the power of sight/premonitions and one with Lunar manipulation. So that gives me:

Face Claim: Luanna Perez
Power: Illusion Manipulation
Clubs: Art Club - President ||

Face Claim: Haley Baker
Power: Coercion
Clubs: Track & Field - Member ||

Face Claim: Marshall Perrin
Power: Lunar Manipulation
Clubs: Football - Quarterback ||

Face Claim: Ashley Frangipane
Power: Sight
Clubs: Music Club - Member ||

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@MarilynFae I'll reserve another two characters! One with the power of sight/premonitions and one with Lunar manipulation. So that gives me:

Power: Illusion Manipulation
Clubs: Art Club - President ||

Power: Coercion
Clubs: Track & Field - Member ||

Face Claim: Marshall Perrin
Power: Lunar Manipulation
Clubs: Football - Quarterback ||

Face Claim: Ashley Frangipane
Power: Sight
Clubs: Music Club - Member ||
Well hello Quarterback XD
large.gif

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
  • Love
Lol I knew you were gonna say something like that
xD I mean.... I search up his name and big muscles and tattoos just like wow and for a Quarterback and my Girly Girl Head Cheerleader XD lol and their powers would be funny him controlling the moon (her favorite thing to look at in the sky) XD and her making his tattoos come to life XD. I mean I would love to snatch him up for my Head Cheerleader since haven't done a relationship with you in awhile lol, cses will be worked on this week^^ xD

Reactions: Brea
xD I mean.... I search up his name and big muscles and tattoos just like wow and for a Quarterback and my Girly Girl Head Cheerleader XD lol and their powers would be funny him controlling the moon (her favorite thing to look at in the sky) XD and her making his tattoos come to life XD. I mean I would love to snatch him up for my Head Cheerleader since haven't done a relationship with you in awhile lol, cses will be worked on this week^^ xD
I'd be totally down for that love! I'm working on mine right now

• Love
Thanks for tagging me in~

I'm interested in the rp, but I may wait on it for a bit. One, I'll admit I can't really read the info post too well...and it looks like there's going to be a slight change with the rules and character limits. Will wait until that's all figured out.

I do know if I decide to join, I will make a male character.

Thanks for tagging me in~

I'm interested in the rp, but I may wait on it for a bit. One, I'll admit I can't really read the info post too well...and it looks like there's going to be a slight change with the rules and character limits. Will wait until that's all figured out.

I do know if I decide to join, I will make a male character.
Cool^^.

Hopefully Marilyn gets back with me since I know bbcodes and can fix them for her so they can be more readable^^

• Thank You
Reactions: MUSΞ
BTW for those who can't read it, if you hit reply on the first post, it will say what were in the boxes, that's what i just found out!

@Prince Justin Perfection Oh and Thanks for the tag :)

4696330.png

ff0000
images (5).jpg

• 1592203_2b copy.jpg
    ☪Name☪
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Zorra Belatrix Dupree||[/BCOLOR]

☪Nickname☪
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Z||[/BCOLOR]

☪Age☪
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||18||[/BCOLOR]

☪Birth date☪
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||October 12th 1998||[/BCOLOR]

☪Gender☪
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Female||[/BCOLOR]

☪Gender you identify as☪

☪Ability☪
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Zorra has the gift of illusion. This means that she has the power to instill false visions into people and make them think that things are real when they are not.[/BCOLOR]

• GIF.gif
    ☪Height☪
    5ft 2in

☪Weight☪
    120 pounds

☪Hair Color☪
    luanna-perez-garreaud-01.jpg

☪Eye Color☪
    what-does-your-eye-color-say-about-you-500641762-oct-26-2012-1-600x400.jpg

☪Distinguishing Features☪
    images
    double-nose-piercing-5.jpg
    Bs2l5pdIIAA3ZT0.jpg
    9bae7276a7a3c55652f6ccc113dd7362.jpg
    24-underboob-tattoo-cat-skull-moon-geometry-sacred-ornaments-blackwork.jpg
    5-cat-finger-tattoo.jpg
    2d93de91484c6e825ea963c09a25fd05.jpg
    scar.jpg
    how-to-get-rid-of-cutting-scars-640x250.jpg
    Heart-shaped-birthmark-on-stomach.jpg

☪Health Ailments☪
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Borderline Personality Disorder||[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Depression||[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Allergic to oranges||[/BCOLOR]

• 12142612_1670816169873404_987912001_n_large.jpg
    ☪Personality☪
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Party Girl: Zorra can be a bit of a party girl in all honesty. There's a smart sweet side of her that likes to stay inside and read books, but there's also a side of her that loves to go out with friends, party, drink and stay out until 2AM.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Adventurous: She's a girl who likes to get out there and do things, even if they aren't in her best interest. Zorra likes to get out there and play in the mud or go skydiving or hiking. She just loves adventures![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Curious: Curiosity killed the cat is not a proverb she goes by. She likes to wander places she doesn't belong and this usually gets her in trouble but she doesn't care.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Blunt: She's kinda straightforward when it comes to most things. Especially when she doesn't like you and she'll be sure to let you know and won't spare your feelings while doing it. She's quick to voice her opinions and will not hold her tongue or sugarcoat the truth.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Easily angered: Z is very easily angered and it definitely shows sometimes. The smallest slip up could make Zorra go off and no one wants that. IF you get on her good side, it'd be a good idea to do everything you can to stay there.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Daring: She's definitely a girl who loves to get into shit and do things that would be considered bad or dangerous. She is always doing things to get her adrenaline going, whether it's cliff jumping, skydiving or doing parkour.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Loyal: Zorra is always willing to support her friends, what used to be her family, and pretty much anyone who can earn her trust and keep it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Talented: When it comes to art and especially music, Zorra is a wiz. She is always practicing playing guitar, singing or writing songs. Among many other things she tends to dabble in.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Badass: Zorra is what most would call a badass. She doesn't really care what people think of her and she does most things without thinking of the consequences and thinking of other people's well-being. She can be a total bitch and WILL NOT let people walk all over her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Standoffish: At first glance, Zorra may seem like the type of girl who's rude and will kick your ass if you fuck with her (and don't get me wrong it's true), but if you actually get to know her you'll realize she's sorta sweet and a little teddy bear! *whispers* but trust me she will fuck you up dude. No joke ._.[/BCOLOR]

☪Strengths☪
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Magic[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Cooking[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Good with kids[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪High pain tolerance[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Good with kids[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪High pain tolerance[/BCOLOR]

☪Weaknesses☪
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Angst-y[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Can be lazy[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Night owl[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Insecure[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Trust issues[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Impatient[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Easily angered[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Blunt[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Hopeless romantic[/BCOLOR]

☪Habits☪
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Chewing her bottom lip when nervous or in an awkward situation[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Running her fingers through her hair[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Bouncing her leg[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Humming/Singing at random times or when doing something[/BCOLOR]

☪Likes☪
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Dr. Pepper[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Cake[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Horror Movies[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Heavy metal music[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Drawing[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Buffy the Vampire Slayer[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Sweets[/BCOLOR]

☪Dislikes☪
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Loud people[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Not being able to do what she wants[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Being told what to do[/BCOLOR]

☪Hobbies☪
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Playing guitar[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Painting[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Artsy stuff[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Writing music and poetry[/BCOLOR]

☪Secrets☪
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪She's never been on a date[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪She always wanted to be a writer or artist[/BCOLOR]

☪Fears☪
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Losing someone close to her[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Going blind[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Losing her senses[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪Dying[/BCOLOR]

• 388A8905-copy-207x300.jpg
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Zorra was the only child born to Austin and Danica Dupree. Her parents were always very supportive of her and tried to do everything they could to make sure she had an amazing life. Zorra had a very sheltered upbringing, her parents making sure that they always knew where she was and not letting her do much as a child. From a young age, Zorra was always fascinated by things like horror films, gore and death and she was just kinda strange overall. There were often times that she would randomly lash out at people for almost no reason. There were times as if she felt she had no handle on her emotions and constantly felt like shit about herself and everything. A lot of people called her weird and were a little freaked out by her. When she hit about 11, she started to get very rebellious, staying out past curfew and getting into things like body modifications. Zorra's parents and life at home took a turn for the worst when her mother had a miscarriage, leading her father to become an alcoholic and sending her mother into a deep depression. This sudden change of life also sent Zorra into a depression because she went from having loving parents that cared about her to having pretty much no one. One night, when Zorra was 14 her father came home drunk and in a drunken rage beat her mother to death. He didn't know that Zorra was watching and when he realized what he'd done, he immediately regretted it. He went through a brief mental breakdown before committing suicide. Zorra saw the whole thing and was, of course, mentally scarred. Shortly after the death of her parents, Zorra was relocated to a foster home. She liked the parents that she was sent to live with, but only got along with two of the six children there. While staying with the family, she was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder, which explained her random spouts of anger and horrible feelings throughout her life. Zorra discovered her gift at the age of 16 after she'd found her foster mother crying in the middle of the night, upset about the recent loss of a child. Zorra had told the woman to imagine taking care of a beautiful baby girl going through the stages of life with their family. She asked Zorra how she'd done what she did and explained that it was as if she'd been dreaming about having another child but could tell it wasn't a dream.[/BCOLOR]

• black-fashion-girl-grunge-Favim.com-2657059.jpg
    ☪Dorm Room☪

☪Activities☪
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪President of Art Club[/BCOLOR]

• original.gif
    ☪Family☪
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Danica Elise Dupree||Deceased||[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Austin David Dupree||Father||Deceased||[/BCOLOR]

☪Love Interest(s)☪
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]OPEN![/BCOLOR]

☪Friends☪

☪Neutral☪

☪Enemies☪

• large (2).jpg
    ☪Favorite Song☪
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]
    [/BCOLOR]

☪Extra☪
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪She wants to open her own tattoo/piercing parlor[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☪She's always wanted to be a writer[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Was curious if I could take the Student Council Secretary position and if possible could we make an Equestrian Club? If so I would love to be president! I will also do a Male Football player. My FC's are as followed!

Advanced Umbrakenisis ~ Female ~ FC: Marie Avgeropoulos
abae8839eeae03ab2e323a6c7d2ba7ac.jpg

Male Football Player ~ Advanced Fire Manipulation ~ FC: Scott Eastwood
scott-reeves.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Pasi
OKay so I changed my mind and I'll do a guy since you are lacking-- so my claim is here with this FC --along with Capt. of the Art Club, and Co Capt of the Drama club
maxresdefault.jpg

OKay so I changed my mind and I'll do a guy since you are lacking-- so my claim is here with this FC --along with Capt. of the Art Club, and Co Capt of the Drama club
maxresdefault.jpg
Mmmm... Yummy :D

• Love
maxresdefault.jpg
Captain of Art is taken and I have Co Cap of Drama Pasi XD

4707602.png

DEFINITE WIP!
3366ff
2016-06-02 16.13.47.png

• 2016-06-02 16.09.15.png
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]♠Name♠[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Alexandria Denise Baker||[/BCOLOR]

♠Nickname♠
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Alex||[/BCOLOR]

♠Age♠
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||19||[/BCOLOR]

♠Birth date♠
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||September 1st 1997||[/BCOLOR]

♠Gender♠

♠Gender you identify as♠

♠Ability♠

• 2016-06-02 17.06.31.png
    ♠Height♠
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]5ft 11in[/BCOLOR]

♠Weight♠
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]173 pounds[/BCOLOR]

☪Hair Color☪

♠Eye Color♠

♠Distinguishing Features♠

♠Health Ailments♠

• tumblr_nhdof3oYEi1s5uxv7o1_1280.jpg
    ♠Personality♠

♠Strengths♠

♠Weaknesses♠

♠Habits♠

♠Likes♠

♠Dislikes♠

♠Hobbies♠

♠Secrets♠

♠Fears♠

• 2016-06-02 16.18.23.png
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]WIP[/BCOLOR]

• tumblr_nqu1ddpMHZ1s5uxv7o1_1280.jpg
    ♠Dorm Room♠

♠Activities♠

• 2016-06-01 20.52.06.png
    ♠Family♠

||Austin Baker||Father||Alive||
    ||Caroline Baker||Mother||Alive||

||Denise Reave||Grandmother||Alive||
    ||Graham Reave||Grandfather||Alive||

♠Love Interest(s)♠

♠Friends♠

♠Neutral♠

♠Enemies♠

• 2016-06-02 17.01.10.png
    ♠Favorite Song♠

♠Extra♠

Why does this not surprise me... forget it then... I'll just won't be in a club.
You know you don;t have to be a cap or co to be in a club right? xD

Well it would be nice to have a chance, but that never seems to happen, the same people always get the same damn ones, so ya... whatever.

Well it would be nice to have a chance, but that never seems to happen, the same people always get the same damn ones, so ya... whatever.
If I get Equestrian club , you can be damn certain you will be my Co-Captain. I feel the same as you on this , Hun.^^

• Love
This is my fourth char and third guy fc
Trevor Jackson.
3Trevor%20Jackson-4.jpg

I don't have his power or clubs yet but will think of it tomorrow when I'm not tired lol night.

Status
Not open for further replies.