Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys, I was hoping that it didn't come to this, at least not this soon in the roleplay, but we have a female to male ratio of 11:5 I believe, so if anyone is willing to make a couple more males to even out our ratio, that would be amazing. Also, I am heading to work in a few minutes but I will be back later and discuss everything so if you have any questions just let me know. And finally, if you have your characters reserved, be sure to post them also! :)

I might take up another guy but need a power to think of XD

Reactions: MarilynFae
I don't know about this one yet really. Given that fact it's an unlimited amount of characters, some have like 4 or 5 characters, and well it just doesn't seem fun that way. You'll be playing with your own characters alot. IDK. and even if I wanted to.. pretty much all the head positions are taken. I have given up attempting to be head of anything lol. But maybe... let you know in a few

Reactions: Brea
hmm for some reason the tabs won't open for me on the first post..

It does not for me either and I am on a lap top
Yeah i am also on a laptop, i don't know why it won't open :(

@MarilynFae maybe u should use different tabs? Those ones seem to be a problem and maybe tabs that we can see the whole thing instead of scrolling

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Okay guys, I was hoping that it didn't come to this, at least not this soon in the roleplay, but we have a female to male ratio of 11:5 I believe, so if anyone is willing to make a couple more males to even out our ratio, that would be amazing. Also, I am heading to work in a few minutes but I will be back later and discuss everything so if you have any questions just let me know. And finally, if you have your characters reserved, be sure to post them also! :)
Ah, well it looks like I'll be making male characters only then. Probably for the best, it seems I've only been fleshing out female characters lately- gotta give my boy characters some love!

I'll read over everything and post some reservations shortly. ♥

• Love
Finally finished reading all the rules and stuff.

Here are the reservations I would like to make:
Peter Thompson-
Liam Henderson-
Blake Musser-

Also, when do we start filling out our CS's? And is there a separate signup thread?

NTS: #11.
Also NTS: Take off these damned nails tonight so you can actually type AGH

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖

Peter Thompson-
Liam Henderson-
Blake Musser-

Also, when do we start filling out our CS's? And is there a separate signup thread?

Umm I have Co Captain Basketball, Wide Receiver, and Treasurer XD lol.

SCREAMS UGH. FINE.

I'll change Peter to a basketball member, and the Student Council Historian.

And there are two wide receiver spots for Football. I assumed it was like a varsity, JV thing- or one wide receiver would be the backup or something. Care to elaborate @MarilynFae ? ♥

I don't know about this one yet really. Given that fact it's an unlimited amount of characters, some have like 4 or 5 characters, and well it just doesn't seem fun that way. You'll be playing with your own characters alot. IDK. and even if I wanted to.. pretty much all the head positions are taken. I have given up attempting to be head of anything lol. But maybe... let you know in a few
I am making a character limit, as soon as I get a chance, of five characters. I know it is still a lot but I personally like big roleplays and we won't have to interact with our characters much if we get plenty of people involved. But I do understand that completely. Just let me know! :)
hmm for some reason the tabs won't open for me on the first post..
Yeah i am also on a laptop, i don't know why it won't open :(
I will check and try to change it. I'm no good at the BB codes in all honesty haha, but I will try again in a few minutes. I'll let you know when I change it and if it still doesn't work I will take them out of tabs.

@MarilynFae maybe u should use different tabs? Those ones seem to be a problem and maybe tabs that we can see the whole thing instead of scrolling
Yeah, trying that in just a minute!

Peter Thompson-
Liam Henderson-
Blake Musser-

I will reserve them for you in just a moment, and as for the CS, I am going to make a post as soon as I finish eating. I just got off work. I will post it and it will also be in the very first post, but I will let everyone know when we have it ready.
We can make two wide recievers and if you are both okay with i and Brea doesn't want to change it, I can make two Co-Captains for Basketball. Treasurer I think we should stick to one though.
SCREAMS UGH. FINE.

I'll change Peter to a basketball member, and the Student Council Historian.

And there are two wide receiver spots for Football. I assumed it was like a varsity, JV thing- or one wide receiver would be the backup or something. Care to elaborate @MarilynFae ? ♥
I made two of pretty much every football member for backup, but we could do the Varsity/JV thing if you guys would prefer that. It doesn't matter either way. Also, look above. :)

Okay guys, so I know that I did not have this as a rule before but I think it should definitely be one and I want everyone to know, hence why I am making this really big. I hope it is big anyway... Each character is only allowed one of the higher positions in the activities because I don't want one character to be head of everything.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
OKay lol... my chars have Head Cheerleader and Captain of Track and that's it lol.

we could do JV and V my guy wide receiver is a senior so he would be Varsity @Brea

I am going to make a a fourth guy and I don't have power yet but will get reserves and all that tomorrow.

@MarilynFae
I can do the BBCodes for you tomorrow if you want^^ and pm you the code and all that as well^^ since I seem to love BBCodes since I have never had an issue with them lol.

That means that @Stargazer two of her chars would have to give up captain spots since two of them have two captain spots or head spots, so yeah...

we could do JV and V my guy wide receiver is a senior so he would be Varsity @Brea
Meh, my boy is going to be an upperclassmen as well, so it wouldn't make sense to put him on JV now that I think of it more. I'll just switch his position to Running Back

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Meh, my boy is going to be an upperclassmen as well, so it wouldn't make sense to put him on JV now that I think of it more. I'll just switch his position to Running Back
Okay cool^^

I couldn't for the life of me figure out why I wasn't getting notifications...I forgot to watch the thread. Okay so let's make some changes.

Annabeth: Barbara Palvin - Arc of Time | Clubs: Captain of the Swim Team
-Music Club
-Writer of the newspaper

Eadlyn: Shaline Woodly - Advanced Ice powers | Club: Photographer
President of Student Council
Co-Captain of Martial Arts Club

Adaline: Kaya Scolderio - Sense Manipulation | Club: Memeber of Volleyball
Co-Captain of Track and Field
Captain of the Dance Team

Matthew: Grant Gustin - Control of the Elements | Club: Chief of the Newspaper
Member of Basketball
Vice President of the Music Club

If you still need me to make changes to the clubs, let me know.

Reactions: Brea
Status
Not open for further replies.