Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll join
Face claim: Luanna Perez
Power: illusion manipulation
Face claim: Haley Baker
Power: Coersion

Reactions: MarilynFae
Sounds cool, I'm interested! I'll think of a char and ability when my brain is functioning again :P
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

Thank you for inviting me! :O

I really do like the idea and am interested but...

I will not be joining due to the open rule of being able to have as many characters as you'd like. Already there are like 15 characters spread between 4 people only and if people are just joining the number is going to be huge. Lol

Way too many characters already for me but best of luck to you guys ^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea

But I will not be joining due to the open rule of being able to have as many characters as you'd like. Already there are like 15 characters spread between 4 people only and if people are just joining the number is going to be huge. Lol

Okay xD lol, I guess didn't know if you liked big rps like I do xD

Okay xD lol, I guess didn't know if you liked big rps like I do xD
I don't mind big-ish rp's but this is going to be huge. xD If there are already 15 characters and the average amount per person is 3-4, just imagine how much confusion there's gonna be between everyone. :x

I would but their is no info

I don't mind big-ish rp's but this is going to be huge. xD If there are already 15 characters and the average amount per person is 3-4, just imagine how much confusion there's gonna be between everyone. :x
xD true but for me I can keep up since I use to be an rp where 10+ people had 8+ chars each XD and that was like my first rp lol.

I will take a female character that has umbrakensis/dark&shadow Magic and my FC is right now , Emily Didonto.

Reactions: MarilynFae
I would but their is no info
If they are not working for you, I can send you all of the information if you'd like. I'm not sure why they aren't working for you. Just let me know,

If they are not working for you, I can send you all of the information if you'd like. I'm not sure why they aren't working for you. Just let me know,
sure that would work look I am not kidding

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I'll join
Face claim: Luanna Perez
Power: illusion manipulation
Face claim: Haley Baker
Power: Coersion
They are reserved!

Sounds cool, I'm interested! I'll think of a char and ability when my brain is functioning again :P
Awesome! Just let me know! Thanks!

I really do like the idea and am interested but...

I will not be joining due to the open rule of being able to have as many characters as you'd like. Already there are like 15 characters spread between 4 people only and if people are just joining the number is going to be huge. Lol

Thanks anyway. I thought about making a limit but I didn't figure that anyone would make more then five characters. But I understand completely!

sure that would work look I am not kidding
It is probably because you are on mobile, but I will PM everything to you.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Okay I think I decided! Can I get Fear Manipulation and FC Maria Amanda?

Status
Not open for further replies.